The Dark Star - Aftermath Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stumbling away Spider pats my shoulder; even this simple gesture seemingly goading, me mocking me. I look back at him keeping the sneer from my face.

"Well done," he grins a thick evil looking grin.

Stumbling for the door, I snatch at the door handle and leave the bedroom leaving them to her, leaving her to her fate spread helpless across the bed as she is.

Pushing my way downstairs past crowds of partygoers. I push past Song once again, literally pushing her aside as she attempts to engage with me. The noise and the heat coupling with the mental images of what I've just done making me feel nauseous.

Reaching the clear outside night air, I take in lung full's off frosty cold air. Staring up at a star filled sky.

Minutes later my composure regained I reach into my back pocket and pull a packet of Marlboro Silvers; patting my pockets for the lighter I knew I had earlier.

"Need a light?" a pleasant voice says.

I look over recognising the dark-haired girl who'd been steering her red head friend downstairs earlier. He friend, blue dress ridden up her thighs lays barely conscious across her lap as she sits there on cold concrete steps, dressed in only a short denim skirt and black halter neck top. She holds up a disposable lighter for me.

"Thanks" I nod my appreciation as I light up taking the first soothing lungful of smoke.

"No problem..." she smirks, "To be honest I'd suck your dick for a Fag .... I'm out and not really in a position to go get more."

'This place.' I ponder.

"I'm not sure that's necessary" I pull a cigarette from the pack and hand it to her with her lighter

"Perhaps I just wanna suck your dick."

She grins devilishly looking down at her friend across her lap. "When I'm done playing nurse that is".

**********

"Hey, you," her voice softly fills my conscious thoughts.

I wake bleary headed from weed and alcohol. My eyes struggle to focus. Struggle to open.

Chloe crouches beside me.

"What ... what time is it?" I croakily ask my throat raw and dry.

"A little after 8 ...there's an Uber on the way..." she smirks, "...if you're done having fun".

Pulling myself up off the sofa I look over at the black-haired girl curled up on the other end of the sofa.

"Her .... I don't even know who she is," I lie.

"Strangers are more fun," Chloe winks.

Following her out the room leaving behind a number of bodies slumped over the sparse furniture in the room. Several bodies litter the hall, those incapable or unwilling to head home passed out where they can find a modicum of comfort.

Headed back into the kitchen I grab an unopened bottle of water from the side and drink thirstily.

"Have fun Chloe?" Spider chuckles from a seated position behind the kitchen table littered with empty and half empty spirit bottles, "Didn't see you around much."

"Maybe," she replies to him. "Maybe."

"What about you Jack?" He gives me with a knowing grin just as Chris stumbles into the room his eyes looking red and bleary, he's obviously taken something.

"Good night," I reply. "A fucking good night."

"That's what it's all about ...." Spider sits back on his seat. "So what Chloe was asking about.... about the Phoenix.... let me have a think about it".

I nod, "Thanks."

Turning I follow Chloe who's already turned on her heels and is headed out the kitchen without so much as a goodbye. I spot she's not wearing her tights under that tight little dark red leather dress anymore.

As Chris crashes into the seat next to Spider I hear him state on slurred words "Did the Wolf take her?"

"Dunno" is Spiders hushed response. I don't look back.

Blinking my eyes against the stark orange glow of the sun rise as I head out into the cold morning air, a layer of frost coats everything. A Silver Ford pulls up at the kerb, driven by an Asian guy who looks back at Chloe while she clambers into the back seat, I take a look back at the house. What a fucking night. My eye drawn to the red head girl bent double throwing up her hand braced against a white van parked on the driveway. I climb into the back of the cab, as we pull away Chloe lays her head across my lap as she stretches out across the back seat.

The cab picks its way through streets of terraced houses as without thinking I run my fingers through Chloe's dishevelled hair. Her make up all but smeared away.

"Should I ask?" I look down into her tired looking eyes.

"Don't..." she shakes her head. "I told you we weren't exclusive".

I leave it at that, watching house after house pass by the window.

Something gnaws at me. Something I need to know.

"Who's The Wolf?"

"No one I know," Chloe answers a little too quickly "Why do you ask?"

"Chris ...Chris mentioned him more than once" I offer looking down at Chloe.

She shakes her head, "Some stupid little concept... a construct of those immature minds back there... a stupid fucking in joke I think".

Her answer confuses me further, t here's still something I can't get my head around, or something I'm not fully aware of.

Chloe closes her eyes nuzzling into my lap "I need soo much sleep, but I'm also need food".

My gaze casts back out the window.

"Can we stop at the Mackies Drive Thru please driver," Chloe demands rather than asks.

I spot her from a distance; her gold dress out of place as she walks bare foot along cold pavements, carrying her boots in her hand, along the cold pavement. Head down as we pass her, I can't see her fact fully as I look back through the rear window as we leave her behind. Sarah.

For a moment I consider asking the Taxi to stop.

I decide against it.

**********

Sat on the sofa I take a long drag on the spliff.

The coffee table littered with the detritus of the quick carb fix supplied by a McDonald's breakfast that Chloe had made the Taxi Driver wait for.

I look down at Chloe knelt between my legs, still dressed in that little leather dress.

Her head bobs up and down diligently as she sucks hard around my dick. My left hand runs through her hair and holds her head down against me as she gargles, sucks and slurps while sucking harder and harder coaxing my climax with her talented mouth.

I close my eyes; I lean my head back on the sofa; my hips raise as I tense my body.

In that moment I think of her; Sarah, stripped naked, bound and eagerly pleasing us all. Taking the abuse dished out to her. Crying out not in pain but with cries of desire.

I blow my load into Chloe's mouth and she swallows hard.

"Your Dick tastes like skank," Chloe utters as she pulls her head from my lap.


  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

men do those things, so do women, but in different ways

yes it sucks, we generally often suck as people, life can suck too

but your writing is superb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

Far be it for me to be moralistic over fictional literature, however, I found this to be intriguingly powerful.well done

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago
Wow. He really is a piece of shit.

Just another piece of shit in a long line of pieces of shit. Boo goo, life is so unfair, my life sucks. Well, loser, it sucks because you’re not a man: you’re a boy.

Men don’t need to cheat on their partners. Men don’t abrogate their responsibilities. Men don’t piss away the money they earn to provide for their families by going drinking with their buddies.

Pieces of shit do all that.

And I have no respect for pieces of shit.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Financially Arranged Revenge Fuck Jim decides to get his money's worth out of his ex-gf's mom.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Caging Cadence Coercive BDSM between a college freshman and her mom's bf.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Square Meals Ch. 001 An unexpected tip changes a man's life completely.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Voice Activated Ch. 01 Mike has an accident, and wakes up with a strange new power.in Mind Control
More Stories