The Day He Took His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom," he said, "have you ever been fucked like this before."

Laura did not answer him. She was filled with shame at her son's question.

Sensing that her anal muscles had accepted the shock of his entry, Tim pulled Laura closer to his chest and pushed further into her. She tried to push against him but he held her firmly, until her arms lost their intensity and slumped to her sides. As she gave up her fight, Tim now pushed her to lie supine on the bed, pushing her legs flat against her breasts and pushed his penis deep inside her until his balls were against the cheeks of her raised buttocks.

"Oh mom, I'm going to fuck your anus and come inside you till you feel me," Tim whispered into her ears.

Laura tried to close out her son's words but the taboo act was beginning to arouse her.

Tim then began to move, pumping his stiff penis in and out of her rectum. The soft tissues of her lower intestines made her channel like a fitted glove for his throbbing phallus. Moaning in pain and pleasure, Laura cried out as her son sodomized her. Then she felt him gave a deep thrust and had the uncomfortable feeling of something filling her. Tim kept ejaculating his thick sperm inside his mother's intestines. He embraced her tightly against his chest, her legs bent at the knees pressed against her breasts as he continued to fuck her rectum even after completely spurting all his cum inside her. Then when he felt that he had finished he gradually released his grip and raised himself up. His slowly deflated penis slipped out of her anus. Holding Laura's legs up and spread apart, Tim looked down to see his sperm seeping out his mother's anal opening and dripping onto the mattress. Her anus was still wide open, gaping and closing involuntarily. The sight made his deflating penis hard again. Laura was lying with her eyes closed, as orgasm after orgasm flushed through her. Tim placed his penis against her orifice again and pushed in. He fucked her anus until he came for the second time. This time he did not pull out as he slumped onto her body.

Mother and son slept, still joined together. Both did not want to think of what tomorrow will be bring.

12