The Defiling of Meghna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ferocity of Meghna's kiss caught me completely off-guard. Meghna was learning quick, and she attacked my mouth with her lips, tongue and her teeth, just like I had done to her a few moments ago. Not having any prior experience, I guess she assumed that's how kisses go. I had to catch up to her this time. I met Meghna's kiss with equal aggressiveness, and before I knew it, I was laying on top of her on the floor, my tongue darting well into her mouth and hers deeply into mine. I had to finally break the kiss by grabbing her head by her hair and yanking her head back. Both of us were panting heavily, but Meghna had a dreamy look on her face. She was completely floored by my ministrations so far, and I could tell she was in deep subspace. She would do ANYTHING for me now.

I realized I was laying fully on Meghna, that my body was pressing down on her, her hands still behind her back. The weight of my body wouldn't allow her to remove her hands from behind her back. I sat up, straddling Meghna's torso with my hips. With one quick yank, I removed the saree covering Meghna's chest. Underneath she wore one of those blouses that has hooks in the front. I took a second to take in the sight. I was sitting on Meghna's stomach, locking her arms behind her back with the full weight of my body, and Meghna lay there under me, half naked, about to get her breasts mauled. The mounds were gorgeous. The tailoring of the blouse made them look even more obscene. I didn't even attempt unhooking the blouse. I just tore it open. The hooks went flying, and I pushed the opened blouse to the edges of Meghna's shoulders, tucking it underneath to give me better access to her breasts. Meghna wore a deep red silk bra, really soft to the touch. Underneath the bra, I could see the erect nipples jutting out begging to be played with. Hurriedly I pulled her bra under her breasts, pushing them upward towards me. Meghna's breasts had to be 34D, topped with dark chocolate nipple and areolas, reminding me of Hershey's Kisses. My first instinct was making sweet and gentle love to her breasts with my mouth, lips and tongue, but when I looked into Meghna's lust-filled eyes, my thoughts changed. Meghna was laying on the floor supporting my weight on her, and yet somehow she managed to push her chest up towards me, as if she was offering her naked breasts for my taking. Having only experienced roughness from me so far, she was getting used to expecting more of it. My goal too was to make sure Meghna is only ever exposed to really rough and violent sex, so that is what she begins to perceive as being the correct was of having sex. That if she was not beaten up somehow, that it was not sex.

The sadist inside me took over. I ordered Meghna to not make even the slightest sound, or else I'd get up and leave immediately. Once I made sure she understood the gravity of my threat, I extended both my hands and took both her nipples between my finger and thumb, and pinched them hard. Meghna opened her mouth as if to shriek, but no sound came out. Encouraged by this, I tweaked her nipples violently. Still no sound, just her heart thumping out of her chest, and her shallow breathing. I let go of her nipples and began kneading both her breasts in my full hands. I went back to the nipples again. Hard pinches and violent twisting, followed by breast-kneading. Over and over again. Meghna didn't dare make a single sound. After a while, she just laid passively on the floor, fully surrendering her body to me. But I was far from done. Just one more step and her breasts would look complete. Without warning, I began slapping her breasts anywhere I saw fit. I went completely wild with my slaps. Meghna was in absolute subspace, and I had assumed my full dominant nature. There was no stopping now. Her breasts flopped like crazy under my impact. I continued torturing her nipples between a heavy dose of breast slaps, and after about 100 or so slaps, I felt Meghna quiver. At first, it was just her belly muscles clenching. I felt it on my ass because I was sitting on her belly. I kept up my breast torture, and a few more slaps later I felt Meghna shake violently from head to toe, almost like an earthquake. She bucked under me with such force, she almost lifted me off the ground and then thudded back to the floor. I looked back, and her legs were thrashing the floor, and she was spasming uncontrollably. I quickly grasped the situation. Meghna was probably having her first orgasm ever, just from heavy breast play. I choked her throat again, cutting off all blood supply and oxygen to her brain, and with my other free hand, began slapping her face on both sides HARD. This unexpected and added stimulation pushed Meghna over the edge and I heard an animalistic guttural sound emanate from deep within her bowels only to stop at her throat which I squeezed with all my might. Meghna's body contorted violently as she lifted me off my feet again. I continued choking her and slapping her face with vigour. I stayed in the air for a full minute while Meghna rode out her orgasm. She finally came crashing down, and I landed back on her stomach with a loud thud.

I stopped slapping her, and took my hand off her throat. Meghna gasped for air immediately, her throat making those raspy sounds as she did. I could feel myself sink into her stomach as every muscle in her body went limp after her orgasm. I got off her, stood up and looked down at her. There she lay on the floor, hands locked behind her back, naked to her waist with her blouse tucked under her shoulders, her bra tucked under her heavy breasts, the colour of her breasts now much darker than her bra. Then there was her throat with my fingers etched boldly on it, her blood-shot eyes with mascara running on her face that was now a dark crimson from being slapped hard repeatedly. And lastly, there was the ever-increasing dampness very noticeably soaking through her saree from the large puddle of pussy juice she squirted while orgasming. The room reeked of pussy.

As I was relishing the sight in front of me, Meghna turned on her belly and dragged herself across the floor to where I was standing, and put her arms around my legs. She then pulled herself closer to me so her head came approximate to my feet, and kissed both my shoes.

Both of us knew then, that she was mine for as long as she lived.

12