The Depths of Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The answer to the question of her husband appeared almost immediately as Jill called out to him 'Diego honey, why don't you get your cock out and put it in her hand, here, I will put some lube on it for you.'

My right hand was applied liberally with lube and a slightly hard cock was placed there for me to begin working over, I would have spent a good amount of time lubing the shaft and teasing it in an attempt to say thank you for being able to use Diego's wife but Stan decided to make an entrance in my rear at that moment.

There was a brief parting of my outer lips with the mushroom of Stan's cock head and then without so much as easing in, slammed his long and thin member right up to the hilt. I gasped as it reached past the previously stretched five inches to make new room and then came to rest right up against my cervix, or so it felt.

Thin and deep but he seemed to know what to do, he was taller than Marlon and stood as tall as he could to get his cock to rub past my G spot on the way in and out. He thrust hard and fast, sawing like he was trying cause the cool of my washed out pussy to become a raging inferno of friction. In addition my natural lube had to reapply itself, there was a little lasting ache from the time it was dry till the time my body recoated itself and his member.

I think 'Stan' was young because he didn't attempt to hold out, he sawed himself back and forth quickly, like he had more than one thing to do today and he was late already. He also seemed to realize he might be longer than my vagina and held back from bumping into my cervix.

I lost count of the strokes, there was no way to match the pace of his hips to my hands or I would have worked Diego's poor penis till the skin fell off. Instead I noticed Diego made delighted noises when I put more emphasis on the pull towards me instead of the push away. His wife Jill fondled his balls and encouraged him to spill his seed on my face, which he managed just as Stan whipped his cock out and unloaded as instructed on top of my arse. I could feel it running down my crack to my anus and Stan pushed the liquid into my anal passage and smeared it around the entrance.

Jill gathered up her husband's seed and pushed it between my lips, made me lick her fingers dry then licked the remaining sticky jizz from the side of my cheek and licked my lips with little flickers of her tongue. Diego hissed his approval at the sight, 'I have always wanted to see that slut mouth on my wife's, I am looking forward to further adventures.'

Damn, does everyone in the world have thoughts they never say? Fantasies they never let out until someone lets them off the chain or perhaps more to the point, puts someone on it. It's just fortunate this time that the person on the chain is more deviant than the people let off it.

The eye blinder over my eyes was designed to be absorbent to sweat of the night, nothing night terrors will handle but enough to make Ms. Pretty wake up looking sweet to her sweetheart. The activities we are engaging in however are more sweat inducing than the eye blinder mask is rated for. I could feel my hair getting damp and sticking to my forehead, the people around me must be imagining that the lack of eyesight would increase my level of helplessness.

All it was doing was making my hearing sharper and giving me the ability to imagine people I would actually like to fuck me, or it turns out, people I really really wouldn't.

So I started imagining everyone in the room was someone I shouldn't have, gang members, rapists, keen pimply and inexperienced eighteen year old teens teens, diseased cocks and cunts...ok, ok, too far even for my perverted brain, walk two of those back, what else?

A new pussy was placed against my right hand, softer, no hair, and in addition there were some straps between their legs, above it an obvious large silicon cock. Finally, something with some stamina, let me tell you, if you want to go the distance with someone like me, get toys, no shame in it, just lots of fun.

As for my left hand a new player joined the game, thick, veiny again, and a good length, I tried picturing who it might belong to, something about it seemed familiar but for whatever reason I couldn't place it before an amazing tongue decided to invade my pussy and attack my clit.

The assault on my pussy was serious, and I could feel a little bit of chin hair but not a fully formed beard. I would devote more time to the detective work except that the wriggler knew what he was doing. 'Oh gawd!' fingers, yep, fingers inside and searching for the magical spot, yep, found, 'Gah!' World melting!

All this time my head is still pressed to the table top but I am gasping and forming a pool of drool and condensation from heavy breathing. Then a newly administered finger was worming into my arse hole. Searching for my prostate it seems, yeah we ladies have one though it can't elicit an ejaculation response. Sliding, slipping, sensual, gently stretching me, whoever this young man was, he got a very good and early education.

I was beginning a gentle series of orgasms but it was rolling, ongoing, one stacking on top of another, finally my body started to rebel against the assault and my legs started to shake till I was losing the ability to raise my behind. Then my knees tried to clamp together and shut this kid out but he was well and truly ensconced between them and I couldn't, my thighs ran copious juices down to their face.

I started to whine and cry out, it might have sounded like pain, my legs were done in an like jello but my hair was still held stretching me firm over the table so I couldn't slide free to the floor.

I couldn't concentrate on the cock in my left or the vagina parked over my right, or at least I couldn't till Miranda slapped me in the face a few gentle times and then harder to bring me back to my senses. 'Excuse me young lady but you are orgasming when you need to be concentrating on pleasing others. Don't make me come around the other end and cut you off.'

But I couldn't stop cumming, the assault was not going to stop and so Miranda handed off my hair to whoever the almost familiar guy was and stalked around behind me. She delivered hard stinging slaps to my rear, she didn't work up to it. It jolted me out of the orgasm cycle but it would begin again if she stopped hitting me and the young man was allowed to continue.

Miranda lent over me from behind and lifted me by the throat from the table to bend me backwards, while her own knees were jammed behind my own giving me stability.

She took me over to the low section of the bar and flipped on to my back, my head tilted back over the bar and my breasts and pussy were face up and exposed to renewed assaults and whoever was present wasted no time.

I found my mouth now was fitted with the cock from my hand previously, it still felt like someone I should know, don't judge, I love cock ok? I recognize some, I am sure at the very least you would recognize your mother's kisses no matter how that made you feel.

With the cock now making inroads to my throat, I felt the lady who was in possession of the silicon wonder dick step up between my legs and hook my ankles over her shoulders, she turned to whoever was giving me the little death over and over for help, 'Could you spread her pussy for me Robin? I wanna shove home in one go.'

I felt those magic fingers spread me open and the coolness of the ambient temperature whisper over my inner labia, then a little rub with the silicon tip before two hands with nails gripped my hips and rammed that silicon cock home.

I moaned around the cock in my mouth and I could feel the rhythm of both withdrawing and both slamming home at the same time.

She would go deep and grind, and mystery man would go deep and grind, the gag reflex and search for air began not long after. That gullet gag sounding off between my gasps and my moaning as the young lad with a damn talented tongue and fingers went to work on my clit and breasts.

As the young man pulled on my nipples and stroked fingers over my clit I had the presence of mind to try to seek out this young Robin's cock, he had earned a hand job at the least. I slid my hand down to their jeans to pop the top button on their pants and then drag the zip down. Instead of a hard cock waiting for me I found a soft and wet pussy. Hmm, trans? That would really explain everything! All the knowledge of what women like and a little facial hair to go with it. Oh god so hot! Who was it?

Again, the cocks in me had worked their magic and I was lost to the oblivion of bliss fueled orgasms. There was no thinking, just brain numbing pleasure. Again my legs seemed to try to grow a mind of their own and wriggled to try to escape the overload. I started to thrash around but Robin and the older woman who was likely to be Carol held me still enough the spit roast could continue unabated.

Familiar Dick removed himself from my mouth, he had left plenty of precum around my tongue and throat, his cock was replaced with Carol settling her pussy over my mouth. She purred with pleasure as my tongue snaked between her soft and clearly older folds and flickered over her clit. Her pussy tasted like tea, I mean not exactly like tea but homely, a warm hug.

I wanted and tried to bring her up gently, I had my hands free again and decided to engage my fingers to explore her anus and stroke inside with focus on the G spot. I almost missed the polite exchange at the other end of me as for the first time Familiar Dick spoke and asked Silicon Lady to step aside. I knew the voice, the last time I heard it was over dinner three Sundays ago. My husband's brother Jacob.

Well, it felt great, he slid home, wider than Silicon Lady but shorter, 'Holy shit Sasha, John said your pussy was something special but this is...it feels made for me.' and it did feel a lot like John's cock in there.

The wickedness of it set me off again, I had fantasied about fucking Jacob many times, even with my husband buried in me.

He sawed away at me, first feeling me out and then increasing in pace, there were things about it that were so close to John but different. His cock felt like the same familiar magic but when John hadn't revealed his deviant and brutal side, he went a little softer. Jacob fucked like he meant it but didn't have the vicious streak that war hiding. He fucked honestly, is that a way to say it? An honest, joyful romp in my cunt.

Carol shuddered her first orgasm above me, my mouth is talented or so I like to think but it had also been long enough that if she had not cum, it was likely a mouth was never going to do the job.

She backed off and knelt down to whisper in my ear even while she took my tits in her hands to flick my nipples. In between my ragged gasps I managed to glean the reason this older and seemingly wholesome lady had decided to join this ragged band of reprobates.

Carol's very English upper class tambour revealed thoughts you wouldn't expect of a woman of her kindness and class, 'You remind me of my daughter, I developed a lust for her when I was younger but I also feared any advance from me would ruin any relationship between us, now you are here and I can take out all my desires on you without ruining anything.'

She moved her pussy back onto my mouth and bore down, putting her hands underneath my head and pulling my head up firmly to grind on my mouth and chin. 'Now be a darling and bring mummy to completion.'

I would be delighted to! Occasionally she would reach down to pinch my nipples or slap my tits hard. Her thoughts on her daughter gave me thought to my own girl Katey, was she a sub really? Or just curious about sexuality in all its facets.

The work Jacob was putting in had its effect, I started cumming on his cock, Robin continued the flick of the clit and I started to squirt around Jacobs girth. To my surprise I started to wonder where Marlon and his super thick monster had gotten to. I hoped he would re enter my fray later.

Jacob started to get short in the stroke, he moved to his own concern and I could feel that he was close. 'Come on Jacob, bury that fucking seed in me, make me a whore!'

I got slapped across my mouth for my trouble by Miranda but it did the trick, Jacob buried himself, he gripped my hips till I knew I would bruise and he unloaded his balls in me. A goodly amount, I could feel I was going to leak a stream onto the floor after he exited.

After the pulse of his cock subsided Robin dropped between my legs and sucked on my pussy hard, thrust fingers inside and hooked more cum out to eat and force fed it to me too.

They left me there over the bench top. I knew moving without being moved would result in my punishment, the guests all sat around at the higher bar, taking a drink, taking a break. I was an object on the lower bar tier to be ignored till it amused them to begin again.

I could feel a last dribble of cum climbing down between my arse cheeks, I could feel the juices of Carol getting sticky on my face, I could feel my right hands fingers trying to stick together from the two cunts it had been deep inside.

I wondered how much more these not so degenerates would make a mess of me before all this would be done with.

Body count with the talking seemed to be Miranda, she really wasn't saying much, Marlon wheezing in the corner sitting on the couch, Robin the Trans male, Jacob my brother in law, Carol the slightly older neighbor and the yet unidentified woman with the silicon dick.

Soft womanly fingers stroked my ribs and curled up underneath my breasts, then traced my collar bone and tickled my mouth. The hands became stronger and I felt the body of a woman move to be above my head, needing and massaging my skull. She reached forward, to slide her hands down over my belly and hips, forcing her own torso upside down on my own and I could feel if I just tilted my head down I could capture a nipple on who ever this mysterious soft handed woman was.

Her breasts felt firm, smaller, the nipples on both symmetrical and perfect.

She moaned as I closed over the second one, then withdrew it as she stretched further downward to part my pussy gently and explore my folds.

She did it like I was a subject of great interest, I could feel her pressing and pulling gently, watching which bits would retract and how quickly. Blowing on my clit and anus with her breath and giggling as my skin puckered and pimpled under the sensations.

Eventually I heard her speak, her voice was soft, curious and Asian, Japanese to be precise, I have no idea what she initially said but her reply came from the unidentified woman, 'That is called a "pussy" Miko, you can do what you like to it.'

With an 'Oooah' and what was likely a nod, Miko came around to be between my legs and knelt down. I felt myself prized apart and Miko worm two fingers into me, one on each hand and I could feel the ambient temperature on my internal walls as she pulled this way and that to have a good look.

She spat on my clitoris and then put a finger on the spit lifting the stretched out strand up and down. It started to have an effect on my body and I wriggled in pleasure and opened my legs encouragingly. She giggled and then licked me once. I shivered and made a moan. Another giggle, then some words I didn't understand.

The other side of her request was answered, 'give me a moment, i have one right here.' and I heard some rustling and then a 'click' and the sound of a vibrator start up. 'Have fun Miko' and she went to town on me.

I have always fantasized about taking a little Asian to bed and 'teaching them my corrupted ways' but this was just excruciating. She was entirely interested in exploring my body and how it would respond to stimuli, there was no attempt to get herself off on me. As far as I can tell, she had no interest in my orgasm either.

She drove me mental, I moaned, I groaned in an attempt to illicit a stronger response but every time I indicated deeper arousal she backed away like it made her nervous.

She had lots of little exclamations of excitement with every hip rock, every liquid increase, every sigh I made and then just sat back a little and watched me come down.

By the time she had enough, I was beside myself with lust but I wasn't allowed to ask and I wasn't allowed to move of my own accord.

I decided that I was no longer sure if I would fuck her, marry her or kill her.

Fortunately, the A team was on it's way.

12