The Devil and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The image was so clear and bright in my mind that I could feel it happening. The erotic fullness of his cock pushing into my throat whilst a faceless stranger spread my thighs and ploughed into my hot tight cunt. I shuddered against him unable to catch my breath.

"You like that?" He asked as he licked the length of my neck.

I nodded into the dark realising that my lover was as much a stranger to me as the man from the train this morning.

"I want you to do that to me." I whispered.

Five long nails gripped my rounded breast. "I would if you were to ask me. I would fuck you over and again each night left to me."

"Then that is my wish."

The sound he made was caught between a sigh and a groan as he threw back the quilt and pushed me onto my back. His ardour heightened my own, drawing it out like the scent of cooking food does with hunger. Until my insides were tingling with longing for him.

His nails shredded yet another nightshirt, my skin suffered in his frenzy in the form of long welts running down my body, over my breasts to my hips. He soothed the scratches with his tongue, licking each trail as he murmured his apologies for his lack of control. His tongue lapped at every inch of my skin in the end for those parts of me that were not injured were sorely jealous of those parts that were.

When he had made his amends and I was begging for him to fill me with the cock that I had so far only tasted, he spread my legs wider than they should go and pushed my heels back to press against my buttocks. I was so eager for him that I barely noticed the discomfort. He buried his face between my thighs and licked me so thoroughly that his saliva and my juices mingled together to run down my skin and pool onto the sheet below.

He swore to me that he could taste the man on the train. Taste the flavour of his seed inside me, such a decadent despoiling as he termed it. He promised to do this every night that he was able, begged me to let more men dive into my body just so that he could taste them on me, in me.

If the stranger that morning had stretched me then my lover broke me open and rebuilt me around him such was the ecstatic agony of his penetration. Such delicious pain made me throw my head back, the meaty flesh of my thumb trapped between my teeth as I fought not to scream. The door was ajar, it took a long moment for my brain to register it as my body arched in glorious welcome to my lover. A shape outlined black against darkness and I lifted my hand with a thought to call out when my lover pressed his hand to my mouth and fit the last few inches of his length inside me. His sack bounced against the cheeks of my bottom as my eyes widened with the shock of my own fullness.

When I next remembered to look to the door my lover withdrew so completely that I cried out for his return. He did so in a lunge that knocked every scrap of air from my chest. The move sent my body into meltdown and I bucked and shuddered and spasmed at this rapturous invasion. Over it all I heard the delightful sound of my lover's tormented moan. He lay his body over mine, his hips bucking gently pulsing my orgasm to thermonuclear proportions.

"Daddy watches you." He murmured. "And he wishes to be me. He will waste his seed picturing that tonight."

Outraged shock at his words warred with the tempestuous desire that had driven me these last few days and though my orgasm had barely finished fresh waves rocked through me. My lover rode those waves, he thrust through them taunting me with the idea of such a fetish in my own father so thoroughly that I could actually see him poised above me in my lover's place and it was no longer him that spurred on my cataclysmic release.

I slept fitfully that night. Wrapped in my lovers arms, his seed seeping from me as he murmured softly spoken epithets to the depths of my desires.

It was less than a week since the devil climbed into my bed that night even though I was yet to recognise him as such I had taken him as my lover, allowed two strangers to touch my body, one of whom went on to fuck me in a toilet and I now lived with the knowledge that my father would wish to join them all. That fanciful idea was made more real to me the next morning as I felt his eyes on my body as I followed my breakfast routine before work.

I thought of all of this as I struggled to keep my breathing even on a crowded tube train whilst my train stranger stealthily worked three fingers into my sopping wet cunt. Shame and excitement filled me, shame because to even think about doing such a thing was so terribly wrong and excitement because I thrilled to this illicit touch. I tried not to draw attention from the myriad of bodies around us. We both held very still as the doors open beside us. The jostling of people pushing through to get to the platform nearly making me whimper at the shockwaves their movements had on our precarious position. The doors closed and someone pressed into my side as my delicious stranger began to fan open out his fingers within me as he resumed his gentle rhythmic pumping.

I caught sight of movement infront of me and glanced up the see a new passenger gazing down at me with open desire.

He knew.

I quietly hissed out a breath as an inventive thrust made my walls clench around the hand that fucked me. The new passenger parted his lips in a surprised smile and drew closer. Keeping his eyes on mine he raised his pointed index finger to my face so that I could see it clearly then he trailed it down my cheek, along my neck and tugged at the low collar of my blouse. He smiled broadly as his finger slipped inside my flimsy bra and rubbed at my rock hard nipple.

I shuddered making my stranger renew his vigour. I could feel my juices running down his knuckles, coating my thighs and threatening to slide further down my legs. As he pumped he whispered to me his desire to see me naked on this train and invited me to meet him in the carriage one night.

"Oh yes please." Sighed the man before me as he twisted my nipple between his fingers.

My knees buckled and the two men held me up between them. All three of us breathless but neither of them as dazed as I. I nodded my agreement. Tonight, the last tube, middle carriage, homeward bound. My lover's laughter tickled my senses as I stepped onto the platform sated yet crawling with desire at the same time.

What do you wear to a secret rendezvous to have sex in a public place with a stranger whose name you don't know but who is exceedingly familiar with your body? Make that two. It was a cliché but I wore high heels and a long swirling Mac to disguise my nakedness.

I felt sick with fear and adrenalin as I stood at the doors of the middle carriage. I had had to run the gauntlet of my father who looked at my outfit with a gaze similar to the stranger who had teased my breast whilst I orgasmed on another man's hand. It screamed of 'I wish I had got there first'.

I leaned my head back against the smooth walls of the carriage, there were two teenagers slouched a dozen seats away but they paid no attention to me I was too old to appeal them nowadays. The door between the carriages opened and slammed again and I tried to look without appearing too nervous. My train stranger.

"I didn't think you would come." He murmured greeting me with a kiss to my cheek. "The next carriage is empty." He said into my ear.

He looped his arm through mine and guided me to the door. I should have felt nervous, ashamed something other than the feverish desire that made want to gasp aloud with every movement of my coat over my naked body.

"Guys wait up."

We turned as one to see the new passenger hurrying towards us. I realised for the first time that they both wore jeans and that I had only seen them in their regulation business suits. Train stranger quirked his eyebrow at me.

I gave a slight shrug. "He was playing along with us this morning." I said softly.

My stranger flashed a sudden smile. "I love how fucking sexy you are." He nodded at the new man full of manly camaraderie and threw open the door.

The three of us entered the carriage and it seemed truly deserted. New stranger walked the aisle and checked for certain before shoving his hands in his pockets and strolling back to us.

"Are you really naked under there?"

I nodded and looked up my regular stranger. He held his hand out to a set of seats, I stepped into the new space and unbelted my Mac. The two of them stood shoulder to shoulder as I slipped off my coat and tossed it to the floor. It dropped with a bang that made me jump.

"My phone." I muttered by way of explanation.

"Oh God, I have video on my phone. Would you mind?" Stammered new stranger.

My stranger was busy scouring my body with his eyes and he nodded vaguely. They ended up lining all of our phones onto one of the seats. In a daze I allowed my train stranger to direct us all as I stood for them naked on the brightly lit night train.

My brain wouldn't work but my body was afire. They took pictures of my wantonness for themselves and for me even though I didn't think I wanted any.

My stranger made me stand before him arms and legs spread apart whilst our new stranger stood behind me and slid his fingers inside me. As I stood, slightly leaning forward, he took photos and showed them to me. You could clearly see my glistening folds parted by masculine knuckles. The sight of that combined with my tautly peaked breasts made my knees wobble in shock. New stranger made a game of how many fingers I would take. I was tighter than he expected so he cheated, though the photos showed both of his hands disappearing inside me it was actually only four fingers that fucked me. Two from each of his talented hands.

I was just recovering from that first shocking orgasm when my first stranger put his hands in my hair and lowered my head to his lap. He unzipped his jeans and freed his thick hard cock. He smeared sticky saltiness over my lipsticked mouth then groaned loudly as he pushed me down over it.

There was little finesse as he shoved my head into his lap. When my nose pressed to his belly and my senses filled with the musky male scent of him he thrust upwards choking off my air with the thick meat that filled my throat. He groaned mightily and I saw the sparks of a camera flash behind my shuttered eyelids.

The new stranger that had merely touched my breast this morning hissed a number of vibrant prayers in the matter of his fortunes and spread my legs. I heard a number of clicks and flashes and then suddenly he thrust inside me.

I was skewered between them. My throat and my cunt filled so completely I couldn't even cry out from it. Together they worked out a rhythm that bounced me between them as they stroked their hands over my body. My back, buttocks, thighs, belly and breasts. It seemed that every part me was being worshipped.

We stopped for a station and my belly clutched in such fear that we would be seen. That fear must have excited me further because immediately I began to twitch and as they each thrust together I trembled with the force of another orgasm. If the man behind me had not had such a firm grip on my hips I would have fallen my legs were so weak. He held on as he pounded wildly in the throes of his own release.

When he had finished I was pushed up from the cock that I fucked my throat. I saw it still thick and purple with unsated lust poking out from the damp fly of his jeans. I had little time to think for I was laid across the seats as my first stranger tugged my bottom to the very edge. He lifted my hips and spread me before him, I blinked under the flashes from the phone camera that my sated stranger had picked up.

He called out encouragement as the first stranger raised me so high that my shoulders were nearly lifted from the fabric of the seats. His broad cocking glistening with my own saliva until he thrust down into me. I could see every movement he made. That thick column disappearing inside me only to reappear covered in my own thick juices and another man's cum. The sight was so utterly wanton that fresh heat filled me. I watched him gaze down my exposed body as he ploughed me with single minded determination.

I began to pant in shock as my body tightened once more. I had all but forgotten my second stranger until he pinched both my nipples hard between his fingertips.

The train groaned to a stop as we pulled into another station. There was a loud bang and a spill of shocked laughter as someone peered in through the window. The catcalls burned in my ears as my body shuddered in shameful orgasm. The convulsions in my lower body set off a chain reaction and soon I could feel the irregular thrusts that preceded another jet of cum hosing my insides.

I had barely dropped back onto the plush seats when I was rolled over onto my stomach and the new stranger from this morning declaring he wanted one more turn. I could feel thick oozing cum slide down my legs as I was filled once more. My bruised insides still tightening with each fresh punishing stroke. The now liquid slurp of my cunt sounded so loud in the silent carriage, only the wet slap of bare bodies meeting overshadowed it.

The memory of my body shuddering under that final onslaught as I crouched on my knees on the grubby floor, my legs barely able to bear my own weight was still fresh as I locked the front door behind me.

"Where've you been?"

I winced at the cold tone of my father's voice from the kitchen and wondered just what to say. I stepped cautiously forwards towards the brightness of the room on shaking feet in my too high heels.

"Just out with some friends." I murmured softly, it was vague enough that it wasn't even lying. I could quite meet his cold hard stare as he gave a disbelieving snort but said nothing as I retreated into the hall and began to slowly climb the stairs to my room.

I leaned heavily against the closed door and sighed softly into the darkness. I yelped with shock at the feel of a huge body pressing me deeper into the wood.

"Oh Sweetling do tell me what you have been doing." My lover's voice sounded so far above my head that I instinctively craned my neck upwards even though I couldn't even see the body that pinned me.

I leaned forward and lay my head on the hot, hot skin of his bare chest. "I have just returned from two strange men who fucked me without rest for the last hour." I closed my eyes in relief at the sound of his delighted moan.

"And you are full of their seed." He growled hungrily.

I nodded slowly wondering how it was that my body wanted him already. "Do you wish to taste it?"

"No, I would feel it first." He growled deeper this time. His hand curling around my bicep and guiding me towards my bed. "What is that in your pocket?"

He didn't wait for me to answer but helped himself to my phone as he tugged my coat from body and pushed my face down onto the mattress. I heard the beep of the buttons and the shudder of his breathing as he found the incriminating pictures.

His cock felt as hot as a branding iron as he thrust fully inside me, his hands running along my soaking wet thighs as he stretched me beyond capacity. I cried out half in fear that he would tear me open irrevocably but mostly just at the joy of his obvious arousal. The phone beeped again and again as he scrolled through the photo's my lovers had taken and with each sound he slammed into me.

"So much seed." He sighed shakily. "If you were to ask me now would be the perfect time for me to open your arse Sweetling. One last favour and you would be mine forever."

Fear opened my eyes wide just as longing clenched my walls tight around him. The idea of forever with my lover made me want to sing with joy but the manner of gaining that made me tremble with genuine terror especially since he was straining the capacity of my abused cunt.

I didn't get the chance to answer because the bedroom door was flung open. Light spilling into the room and illuminating my upturned arse and cum filled cunt. My lover was nowhere to be seen, my phone rocking slightly on top of the quilt where it had fallen.

I tried to roll away, cover myself somehow but my father lashed out with a stinging slap on my arse that made me freeze.

"You disgusting little slut." He hissed. "You are dripping with cum and still you can't stop touching yourself. What's this?"

He snatched up the phone and I closed my eyes as he scrolled through the photographic evidence of my depravity. I tried to open my mouth to explain away the obvious but when I did a fisted hand crammed into that space. I gasped in shock as my lover spoke in my voice.

"I thought you didn't want me Daddy." He crooned.

"Oh Baby." My father gave an anguished sob at what he believed to be my own words.

I shook my head fiercely and flexed my jaw to try and argue but my lover gagged me soundly. I could feel his breath on my face as he leaned into me.

"This is my favour." He gave a soft laugh. "I will watch him fuck you, I will watch you writhe beneath him and then when you have drained him I will grind his seed ever deeper into your body."

I closed my eyes, the image already burning into my brain and heating my blood much to my own revulsion.

Hands too soft to be my lovers stroked along my back and around my ribs to cup my naked breasts. They weighed the soft flesh, trembling slightly.

"Feel the longing in him Sweetling." My lover purred with a dark satisfaction. In my own voice he sighed with breathless excitement. "Oh yes Daddy, at last."

My father gave a shivery moan and took his hands from me to unfasten his trousers.

"Ask me your favour and you will be mine forever." My lover growled. His voice softened as he added. "Please."

Tears ran down my cheeks as I heard my father grunt and slide his hardened cock inside me. My shame grew as I heard the click and whir of him using my phone to capture the sight of it but it was near complete when that camera was held before my eyes, the light nearly blindingly bright in the semi-darkness. The screen showed plainly the sight of my arse cheeks held open, the tufted hair of my mound soaked in cum that dripped away to coat my thighs and my folds clinging to the thickly veined cock that belonged to my father.

My lover took his knuckles from between my teeth and replaced them with the bulbous head of his cock. He tasted strongly of my own arousal and other men's cum. I stroked that soft stretched skin with my tongue and glanced once more at the photo, gasping as my daddy pumped my sopping cunt.

"I beg you please fuck my arse." I screamed to my lover as my orgasm ripped through my body mercilessly.

My lover gave a hiss of triumph as he pushed down into my throat. In the dim light from the hall I could see only air before my face even though I could feel the taut skin of his belly flatten my nose. My eyes rolled wildly as my Daddy pulled free of my spasming cunt to nudge at the tightly drawn muscle of my arse. I couldn't even scream as he took my final cherry. Though it stung so sharply he slid in deep and fast such was the lubrication my cunt had offered up.

My lover egged him on, again in my own voice. "Oh yes Daddy. It feels so good."

"You filthy little bitch." My father hissed though he moaned at the feel of my body taking him in. "I could have been doing this for fucking years if I had known what a total cum slut you are. Just wait until I tell your brother."

That fresh horror undid my control. As I cried around the obstacle in my throat my body shook and trembled for my daddy's cock reaming my arse. With a hoarse cry he shot his load inside me. He did not react at all to the triumphant roar of my lover as he poured scalding hot cum down my throat.

I lay there for what seemed like hours my body still quaking with aftershocks that felt like small shivers of betrayal. My arse and my cunt stretched and sore from the thick hard cocks that had pounded them, so many in just a few hours. My lover wrapped his arms around me and rocked me as I absorbed the knowledge that my father had pushed his cock into my body. Not only had the sight of it made my lover come but I couldn't deny that I had loved every shameful moment. I loved the feel and the texture of it, I had enjoyed my fathers shock and disgust as well as his lust. He had called me all the bad names that he had made me afraid of as a child even whilst he was ordering me to wake him at seven with a cup of tea and blow job.