The Diary of a Personal Assistant Ch. 02

Story Info
Dawn has another encounter with her new boss.
2.1k words
4.3
83.7k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend flew by as if nothing had happened to me that passed Friday. On Friday, my boss at my new job offered to take me out for a stress free evening at this hip lounge, Grooves. I had a nice time with my boss and thought that this job would work out well.

That was until he forced his way into my apartment and raped me. The worst part about this situation is that I desperately needed this job. I was actually considering biting the bullet and continuing to work there. At least until I found other arrangements.

The dreaded Monday morning had arrived and I had to beg myself to get out of bed and get ready for work. I arrived at the offices of Clarke, Patterson, and Schwartz at 8:30 am on the dot. Good, I could camp out in the break room and finish my breakfast before the workday started at 9 am.

Apparently, my rapist of a boss, Matthew Clarke had the same plan. He was walking towards where I was standing more preoccupied with whatever he bought from Panera Bread. I wanted nothing more right then to knee him in his crotch and kick him over and over while he writhed in pain on the ground. That thought made me smile a bit. I regained my composure and acted as though I hadn't seen him walking towards the elevators.

"Oh, good morning, Ms. Hughes. You're here early."

"Good morning, Mr. Clarke. Yes, I had to do some quick filing before the day started," I lied. The elevators door opened and we stepped in. He pushed our floor number and as soon as the doors closed, He turned his full attention to me. His cool facade was left behind in the lobby.

"Listen about what happened Friday," he began. I braced myself for an apology. "I hope you understand that whatever goes on outside the workplace, it's best for both parties to keep it separate from work." What was he saying? "I guess what I mean is that if we ever wanted to consider making it a common occurrence, we need to be mature about it and be professional at work. We can't have the partners talking," he chuckled. He was full of shit and I had heard enough.

"Hell no I don't want to make my rape a common occurrence! What the hell is wrong with you? Were you not-"

He closed the gap between us in the elevator lighting fast stopping me from continuing my train of thought. In an instant, he had dropped his briefcase and Panera bag on the floor. He was now towering over me menacingly. "Let's get one thing straight, Dawn. You were not forced to do anything you didn't want to do as I recall. And as I also recall very clearly, you loved every minute of it. You loved this white cock slamming into you. So if you're thinking about dragging my name through the mud over your dignity, you can forget about it."

I was utterly shocked by what he had just said to me. It terrified the hell out of me to see how vicious and cold he had instantly become. I wanted to get out of that elevator. I shrunk back into the corner of the elevator and said nothing. He wasn't letting me off so easy. He followed me into the corner and painfully grabbed a handful of my ass through my pants. I yelped in pain as he roughly squeezed and kneaded the soft flesh.

Matthew whispered in my ear, "You know, I can have you anytime. You work for me and whether you want to admit it to yourself or not, you loved me inside of you. You loved taking my cock covered in your juices into your mouth and cleaning me. You loved my seed drenching your milk chocolate tits just as much as I did. Let's be truthful, you want me."

I shuddered at his words...I was afraid he was going to take me in the elevator. I swallowed down the lump of fear painfully growing in my throat. He continued to message my ass cheeks and he nuzzled and nibbled on my ear lobe. His other hand slowly ventured under my sweater and deftly slipped under my bra. He fondled my breasts gently and twisted my nipples until they were taut. He moved his hand from my ass to the front of my now damp panties. Matthew caressed my sensitive nub. A small moan escaped from my mouth before I could stop it.

He chuckled and started to suck on my neck, feathering kisses from my collarbone. What was I doing? I was letting him have his way with me. He attacked me in my home and I was willingly giving myself to him in my place of business—in the elevator of all places. I had to get away. I pulled away from him and threw myself at the button panel. I pushed a button, any button to escape him. The elevator jerked to a halt and I hurried out without looking back.

The rest of the day consisted of me doing as much work as I could. I wanted to leave before Matthew to avoid another perilous elevator situation. I worked through lunch and opted to just eat and work at the same time. I was determined to get out of there early. Matthew came back from his lunch and tossed his coat on my desk sending papers and files every which way.

"Take care of that would you?" Then he went inside his office and closed the door behind him before I could utter a word of protest. I was pissed; it would take forever to reorganize. I snatched his jacket from my now cluttered desk and marched in the office.

"Since when does my job include hanging up your coat? I have never done it since I started working here."

Without looking up from his computer, he said, "Well now is as good a time as any. Think of it as a new responsibility being awarded to you. You're a great employee and I'm giving you more responsibilities around here. And here's another one, I'm going to need you to work overtime with me tonight. I have to put together a presentation tomorrow for one of our big clients. It has to be spotless so I could use a second pair of eyes."

The thought of staying here alone with Matthew tonight shook me to the core. I nodded my head numbly and turned to walked out of his office as he added: "Oh by the way, he faxed more documents over to add to his account portfolio. Can you get them downstairs and bring them to me?"

I left his office to retrieve the files from the fax machine. Maybe tonight wouldn't be so bad. After all he was being very business-like and he needed to complete and perfect the presentation so there shouldn't be anything to worry about right?

I got the new documents and brought them back upstairs. I knocked on Matthew's door and entered. "Mr. Clarke, I have the documents you wanted."

He looked up from his computer. "It's quiet. Has the entire office left?"

"Yes, I believe so. I didn't see anyone when I went to go and get the files."

He then stood up and walked over to me. He took the files out of my hand and tossed them on the floor. He pulled me into his strong embrace. His kiss was passionate and urgent. It seemed to go on for hours. I pushed against his chest, trying to get some space between us. But it was no use, he was as twice as strong as me. He finally broke the kiss.

"There is no presentation tomorrow. I can't stop thinking about you or your luscious body for that matter. You make me crazy." His breath was ragged as he leaned his forehead against mine.

My head was spinning. I was so angry, confused, and turned on at the same time. I didn't want to become his little office slut. At the same time, I yearned for the way he touched me. He brought me more pleasure than any man had.

"I don't want to do this, Matthew. Please, we can go on as if the past couple of days hadn't happened. I don't need complications in this job. I need this job too much." I wanted him to be reasonable.

He reached up and pulled the pins out of my hair that held it in a tight bun, ignoring my plea. My silky black hair fell gracefully down to my shoulders. He ran his fingers slowly through my hair, relishing the feeling.

"I promise you that this will not be something you will ever regret." He sounded so sincere and trustworthy. I let him take me by the hand and lead me to the couch he had in the corner.

He started to remove his clothes: tie, shirt, pants, and finally his underwear. I followed suit. He took my body in, slowly moving his gaze over every inch of my naked body. I blushed under his intensity. He laid me down on the couch. He knelt down between my thighs and tenderly spread my lips apart with his fingers. I shuddered at his touch as butterflies fluttered in my stomach, awakening my desire for my boss.

Matthew closed his eyes and inhaled my arousal. He looked up at me and said, "Tell me you want me." Then he blew on my throbbing nub.

My toes curled and I arched my back in utter delight. "I want you," I said breathlessly.

That was all the encouragement he needed from me as he dove down into my pink folds. He slid his tongue up and down my slit and finally pushed his way into my dewy opening. I threw my head back and moaned, pleasure rippling through my body. His skillful tongue worked its way in and out of me building tempo with each thrust. His tongue would momentarily exit to give my clit the attention it deserved. He used the tip to trace lazy circles around it, teasing me until I couldn't take anymore.

I was thrashing around on the couch and crying out for relief. He sucked my engorged numb into his warm awaiting mouth and my orgasm hit hard. My thighs clamped around his head and I almost screamed as waves of pleasure washed over me. I slumped back on to the couch with tiny beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

He positioned his ever ready cock at my slick opening and eased his way in, determined to feel every inch of his manhood. Once he was all the way in, he pulled slowly out. Matthew pushed himself in a bit more eager to feel me adjusting to his size. He grabbed onto my hips and started to pick up speed, his balls slapping my ass.

My pussy was making slurping and squishing noises every time he slammed his meat into me. My juices were forming a puddle on the couch but I didn't care. I was getting the best fucking of my life from my boss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he took the initiative to beat the pussy up! He drove himself relentlessly into me grunting and groaning.

I screamed and moaned aloud. "Fuck me! Harder, harder!" I egged him on; I was totally lost in my sexual euphoria. The eyes were rolling in the back of my head.

"Yeah, ohhh fuck yeah! Fuck, you want me to bury this in your cunt? Shit, I'm gonna ruin you. Ughhhh, ohhh fuck, I'm fucking coming in you!"

He slapped my ass and surged forward one last time before he fired off load after load of cum in me. I was right behind him. My hands grabbing the couch cushion as another powerful orgasm knocked the wind out of me. He collapsed on top of me and held me in an embrace. Our breathing slowed and we just lay there, sweaty. Then he moved his hands down and cupped my face and kissed my lips softly. He brushed the hair out of my face and smiled.

"Want to go again?" I laughed and propped myself up on my elbow. "Yeah, but I want to be on top this time."

He held on to my hips and rolled over. I was straddling his waist and he was laying on the couch ready for me. We kept having sex for another 3 hours blissfully unaware that Ted Schwartz, one of the partners, was listening to our sex session the whole time.