The Dick Underneath The Stairs Part 2

Story Info
Tai peeps her neighbors with her best friend.
8.7k words
4.65
125.7k
36
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
812 Followers

*Author's Note: This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached, as long as no charge is made for it and it isn't changed in any way. If it is archived, it is done so on the basis that the author will have unrestricted access to the archive.

This story is a work fiction. None of the characters or events herein are based on real people, either living or dead. It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upsets you, do not read any further. By reading further you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult 21 years of age or older. You also certify that you are NOT a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer, official of the United States Postal Service, acting in the capacity of a representative of a telecommunications firm, and that this material does not offend the standards in your area, nor is it in violation of any of local, state, or federal law.

* * * * *

Chapter 1

It had been two weeks since Tai had seen the couple making love. Tai had gone to the bottom floor to wash load after load of clothing for days, but had not seen nor heard any voices or people in or near the bottom floor apartment. She was starting to believe that she had dreamed the whole thing!

On this particular day, Tai had went jogging in the morning and was making her way up to the steps to her building when she saw her! The redhead! Christine was the name the black man had called her. Tai fished for her keys and suddenly the redhead pushed the door open!

"Thanks," Tai said as she entered the air-conditioned foyer where the apartment mailboxes were and nonchalantly checked her mailbox. The woman was wearing a sarong with a loose-fitting, button-up white shirt. Underneath the shirt was a bikini bra that barely contained her pendulum-like breasts. The woman's nipples were clearly visible.

"No problem. I hate when people stand here and let you mumble and fumble with your key and all they have to do is open the damn door for you," the redhead said as she smiled at the attractive Asian woman.

"You're so right," Tai said.

"Christine," the redheaded woman said as she smiled and extended her hand.

Tai took her hand and offered her name in return. The woman smiled as she took in Tai's features.

"How do you spell that?" Christine asked.

"T-A-I, pronounced like tie," was the answer.

"Pretty…very pretty name for a pretty woman," Christine said as she looked directly into Tai's eyes.

"Thank you, you too. I love the shade of red your hair has," Tai responded as her eyes tried to avert Christine's gaze.

After speaking with Christine for a few minutes, Tai found out that Christine did indeed live in the building. She lived one floor below her…so that meant the black guy lived in the bottom floor apartment! They chitchatted for a few more minutes before Christine announced she was going to be late for a business appointment. Christine promised to stop by her apartment and give her a proper welcome sometime during the next week. Then they waved good-bye and went their separate ways. Tai stayed at the door and watched Christine's bouncy asscheeks sway to and fro as she navigated the steep stairs that stood outside the entrance to the building.

"Hmmm…..," Tai thought to herself as she recalled the wanton way the woman had cum all over the mysterious black man's dick, coating it with her cream.

Chapter 2

On Friday of the same week, Tai decided to take it easy and spend the day visiting several bookstores that were in the area. She had just arrived and settled herself at a local Barnes & Nobles when she recognized a familiar face coming towards her. It was her girlfriend, Isabella.

Tai and Isabella had started medical school together and grown to be best buds. They seemed to understand each other innately. They were both beautiful and much sought after but both of them had managed to stay single for the most part. Isabella was the more adventurous of the two friends. She partied on a consistent schedule whereas Tai preferred to stay home and study most of the time. Somehow, their opposite natures had drawn them together as best buds.

"Hey girl…I just called you before I left the house," Tai said as she stood, hugged, and kissed Isabella.

"Don't lie, bitch…you know you didn't want to be bothered with me today," Isabella giggled as she sat down at the table across from Tai.

The ladies spent the afternoon reading and browsing book and music stores. Before they knew it, day had turned into night. As they walked arm in arm, Tai told Isabella the story about the couple she had witnessed two weeks ago fucking in her apartment building.

As Tai told her story, Isabella became aroused. She was a hot-blooded, full-breasted Italian woman whose sexuality was hard to ignore. Her nipples on her 37C's perked up as Tai told of the brutal yet controlling fuck the black man had given the redhead. Isabella's pussy spasmed wetly as Tai related how the black man had cum strongly without once touching his own dick!

"Damn, girl…that had to be the wildest scene! I can't believe you stood there like a….like a….like a damn voyeur, girl!!" Isabella said as she imagined the scene in her mind's eye wishing she had been there.

"I know…I know…but I couldn't tear myself from the door, Izzy. I swear…it was like my legs couldn't move once I witnessed how he was dominating and willing her to give him all of her. I don't know…it just did something to me, ya know?" Tai said as she looked at her girlfriend for confirmation that she understood the deeper meaning she was trying to convey.

"Oh…I understand…believe me. If I were you, I probably would have done the same thing…only I would have tried to take some pics or something," Isabella laughed as they approached the steps leading up to Tai's apartment building.

"Izzy, his dick had to be seen to be believed!" Tai said as she glanced at her girlfriend.

"Really," Izzy said as she was able to see the effect the size of the mystery black man's dick had had on her friend. It must have been something to see because Tai was rarely if ever fazed about anything. That was one of the qualities that Isabella was drawn to in her friend. Whoever the man was, he had her girlfriend shook up!

Chapter 3

The night was warm yet a slight breeze blew in an easterly direction. It was a beautiful night with a gleamingly clear night sky.

"It's beautiful out here, tonight. Too bad I don't have anyone to spend it with," Tai said as they began to walk up the stairs.

"Who am I? Chopped liver!" Isabella said as she playfully punched Tai's shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I guess I'm just thinking that we're two beautiful women who should be out on a date tonight or out dancing at least," Tai said.

"Yeah, I agree somewhat. We don't need men to make us feel whole. I'm interested in a whole man. Lately, I'm beginning to doubt if there is a relationship out there with my name on it. Most of the guys we know are selfish, immature, or just plain dumb! I'm supposed to lower my standards and accept whatever comes my way? Hell no, Tai! I deserve the best because I offer the best and you do too," Isabella said reassuringly to Tai.

"You're right…as usual," said Tai.

"Do you have some wine upstairs?" Isabella asked as she scanned her head upwards towards the roof of the building.

"Yes, I do," answered Tai already knowing what Isabella was going to suggest as only good friends who are familiar with each other can.

"We should sit out here on this beautiful lawn and relax for a while," Isabella said as she slipped out of her shoes and began to twirl herself around in circles.

"Yes, I agree. I'll be right back," said Tai as she took out her keys and proceeded to enter the building.

After Tai had been gone about five minutes, Isabella noticed a couple making their way to the door. They were an interracial couple. He was a black man, about 6'4", dark chocolate color with a thick, muscular body to die for! The woman was a blonde with a small chest, but with a nice rounded ass! They looked good together…like chocolate and vanilla ice cream. The man greeted her with a warm smile as the woman nodded at her. They were hugging each other as they entered the building.

"I wonder if that's the black guy Tai was talking about?" Isabella asked herself as she watched the couple walk in and head downstairs.

"Well…he WAS fine!" Isabella said to herself as she wondered what the couple what the couple were going to get into once they reached his apartment.

After another five minutes, Tai returned with a bottle of wine, two glasses, blanket, and a small radio.

Isabella informed Tai that a black man and a blonde woman had just entered the building and that the black man was very attractive and well built.

"Shit! I can't believe I missed him, girl! Did he look as good as I said he did?" Tai asked.

"Better," Isabella admitted as she wondered what the black man would like with his clothes off.

"His face? I still haven't seen what he looks like. How did he look…handsome?" Tai asked impatiently.

"Mmm…girl…VERY nice looking!" Isabella said as she raised her eyebrows in that way that women do with each other to signify their unspoken approval.

The women began to drink the wine and converse with each other while watching the clear night sky. They talked about all types of things and subjects. After a lull in the conversation, a slightly tipsy Isabella stood, stretched and began to walk towards the hedges that surrounded the front of the building.

"Where are you going?" Tai asked. She was slightly tipsy, also.

"To take a piss…this wine is running straight through me!" Isabella said as she searched for an opening between the hedges. Once she found one, she quickly entered and pulled her dress up, pulled her panties to the side and began to relieve herself.

Tai couldn't believe her girlfriend was pissing outside like a common bum, but she had to laugh at the brazenness of her girlfriend! She could always count on her girlfriend to do something wild when they were together.

All of a sudden, Tai saw Isabella waving her arms and hands frantically! She was signaling Tai to come to where she was. Tai stood up drunkenly and once she regained her balance, she began to quickly walk to where Isabella stood.

"Oh my GOD…you've got to see this…the black guy and blonde woman I told you I saw earlier are in there getting it on!" Isabella whispered excitedly as she grabbed Tai's hand and led her to a large double-paned window that was hidden behind several large hedges. The window was cracked open slightly and their view was slightly obstructed by the half open blinds that hung in the window.

Chapter 4

Tai thought that Isabella might be putting her on as her friend liked to pull practical jokes. Tai waited for her eyes to adjust to the pitch-black area behind the bush before she ducked her head and peered into the window. The window was situated above a bedroom. The bed was on the far side of the room. Candles were on the floor and bureau. On the bed was the blonde woman! Her breasts were on the small side but her nipples were long and pink. The woman was on all fours over the prone black man, kissing and licking his bare chest as she undid his pants!

Tai and Isabella looked at each other in the darkness and both mouthed the words, "OH MY GOD!!" to each other as they moved closer together to get a better view of the action that was taking place in the bedroom!

They watched as the blonde woman undid the black man's pants and began to slide them down his muscular legs. Neither failed to notice the huge lump of dick trapped inside the man's briefs! Isabella's mouth hung open as she got a good look of the outline of the black man's tremendous dick! She couldn't wait to see what he had underneath!

Tai's breathing was ragged and quick! She was finally getting to see the man she had been thinking about for weeks! He was better looking than she could have ever imagined!! His body was a work of perfection!! His shoulders were broad, chest was well defined and muscular, and his abs were like carved marble. His skin shone a deep brown color. His hair was medium length and rounded off. He looked and reminded you of someone who enjoyed hip-hop culture.

"Damn, that bitch is lucky to be in bed with him right now," Tai thought to herself.

The blonde woman began kissing all over the covered dick of the black man. Tai and Isabella could hear him moaning softly as the woman began rubbing her cheek across the length of his covered dick.

"His dick looks much bigger than you described!" whispered Isabella.

"You're telling me….shhhhhh," Tai answered back while remaining transfixed on the scene occurring in the bedroom in front and beneath her.

The blonde woman began pulling the black man's briefs off. As she pulled his briefs off of his thighs, his dick came into view! All three women moaned in unison. The incredible width of his dick was the first thing they all noticed. His dick was thicker than the blonde's wrist! As the woman straightened up to pull his briefs completely off of his legs, his length was exposed to the first time. Isabella grabbed Tai's hands in a wet clasp. Tai had told her about how big the man's dick was, but Isabella was not prepared for the sight before her. He was huge! The veins on his dick stood out menacingly. Both women were enjoying this show immensely and it showed. Isabella's bosom displayed two very erect nipples that were dying to be licked and sucked on. Tai's pussy had already begun to leak its juices into her panties!

The blonde woman began kissing and licking the black man's thighs. She clearly became more aroused as she slowly moved her pouty lips toward the massive organ of the prone black man. She slowly began to run her tongue lightly down one side of the shaft and up the other as she held it in both hands. Occasionally she would stop just to look at it in awe, anticipating what lie ahead! His dick looked massive next to the blonde's face. The blonde got back up on all fours and proceeded to swallow the head of the giant dick facing her. Tai and Isabella could see the outline of the woman's overactive tongue working inside of her cheek. They both wondered what the man's dick tasted like. The blonde gripped the man's penis though her hand wasn't close to reaching all the way around his circumference. With her other hand she gently stroked the soft skin of his balls. The man continued to moan as he wrapped his big hands in the woman's hair.

"You think she can deep throat him?" Isabella whispered to Tai.

"No fucking way! He's way too big, Izzy!" Tai whispered back.

The blonde woman began taking more of the black man's cock down her throat, as she moaned continuously. She made sure to coat his dick with plenty of spit before attempting to take him deeper into her throat passage. His dick shone with her spittle. The blonde began bobbing her head faster and faster! The black man began pumping his dick into her mouth as he continued to hold her hair in a tight grip, causing her scalp to feel tingly.

The blonde felt the dick in her mouth suddenly swell! The black man pulled her head off of his dick and told her he didn't want to come yet…he wanted to cum after fucking her! The blonde smiled up at him as she took his hands and pulled him from off his back and onto her reclining body. Tai and Isabella could see the glistening lips of her pussy as she spread her legs and allowed the black man to place himself between her wide-open thighs. They could see her wetness dripping down the crack of her asscheeks. The woman had a look of absolute bliss on her face!

"OH SHIT…he's getting ready to fuck her!" Isabella whispered to Tai as her face flushed in anticipation of seeing the blonde take that massive dick into her pussy!

Tai was off in another world. She couldn't imagine another woman being able to take the black man's formidable dick into her small, wet opening! They watched as the black man took his dick in hand and began to rub the head of his dick across the wet pussylips of the blonde. Her wetness immediately covered the head of the huge dick. The two women staring into the room could tell he was teasing her as it looked like he would place the head of his colossal cock just at the entrance to her bald, pink, and slimey gash and then withdraw it. And he'd run the head around the lips but wouldn't enter her, enjoying her soft whines and pleas to be fucked. Both women imagined to themselves that it was them lying there getting ready to be plumbed deep!

The blonde woman grasped the black man's dick and brought it to her wet, open pussylips and inserted it. Suddenly, the black man thrust his dick into the blonde's wanting pussy! The woman felt her vulva stretch open as the black man entered and she moaned loudly. Tai and Isabella could see the woman's outer pussylips spread and surrender the passage they were guarding. The blonde's inner muscles were clamped firmly around the tip of the black man's dick as he continued his assault on her pussy.

The blonde gasped as if the wind had been knocked out of her. He began fucking her slowly, with soft thrusting and occasional grinding. She was moaning and groaning in pleasure. She had her beautiful long legs wrapped around his back and would slowly slide them down the back of his legs and up again, encircling his waist, drawing him harder into her. Then he began to increase his pace. First he was simply going fast. Then, he began to pound into her violently! The dripping wetness of the blonde's overstuffed pussy caused her pussy to squelch loudly throughout the bedroom!

Amazingly, judging by her moans that were now becoming much louder, both women realized the blonde was enjoying being fucked ferociously and savagely as they watched her begin to cum on the man's deeply embedded prick.

"OH my GOD!! Ohhhhh…don't stop…..Ewwwwwww…..Ummmmm….I'mmmm Cummmminnnggggg!!" the blonde began to scream as the black man reached under her and grasped her asscheeks and began pulling her pussy onto his shiny, thrusting dick!

Tai and Isabella watched through the window as the black man repeatedly pulled the blonde's lower body onto his thrusting dick causing her to have multiple orgasms! The two were huddled next to each other…each hearing the noisy breathing of the other as they witnessed the scene together. The smell of excited, wet pussy hung in the air between them.

"Ohhhhhh…Sweet Jesus! Ummmmm…YES……YES….Mmmmm…," the blonde continued to moan through her orgasms while the black man unrelentingly piledrived his meaty cock into the deepest part of her pussy!

"He is fucking her silly!" Isabella whispered excitedly as she tore her eyes away from the window and glanced at Tai's burgeoning nipples through her blouse. Isabella had always felt that Tai was very attractive yet sheltered. The scene in front of her had her mind considering new possibilities for her friendship with Tai.

The black man suddenly began to pull his thick dick out of the creamy recesses of the blonde's pussy. His dick was coated with her clear, whitish-colored cum and it dripped off of his dick and landed on the woman's lower stomach. The black man signaled the blonde woman to get on all fours. At first, it seemed to the two women in the window that the blonde had suddenly become tentative about allowing the black man to fuck her from behind. They couldn't hear what he said to the woman, but they saw a smile begin to spread on her face as she got up on her knees and spread her thighs for the black man.

"I don't blame her for being nervous," said Tai.

Liclovely
Liclovely
812 Followers