The Dick Underneath The Stairs Part 3

Story Info
Tai 'meats' her Black neighbor.
13.8k words
4.76
148.7k
52

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
811 Followers

Author's Note: This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached, as long as no charge is made for it and it isn't changed in any way. If it is archived, it is done on the basis that the author will have unrestricted access to the archive.

This story is a work of fiction. None of the characters or events herein are based on real people, either living or dead. It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upsets you, do not read any further. By reading further you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult 21 years of age or older. You also certify that you are NOT a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer, official of the United States Postal Service, acting in the capacity of a representative of a telecommunications firm, and that this material does not offend the standards in your area, nor is it in violation of any of local, state, or federal law.

**Readers: If you are not familiar with the storyline, please refer to chaps. 1 and 2 to pick up the flow of the story.

* * * * *

Chap. 1

Tai spent the next few days visiting the laundry room a few times a day. She was hoping that she could time it so that she would have the opportunity to bump into and meet her big-dicked, Black neighbor. She and Isabella had replayed the fuck scene they had witnessed over and over. They had slept together two additional times after that night. Tai could not get enough of Isabella's soft tongue caressing her vaginal lips. She had never thought she would succumb to the charms of another woman, but she had. The past few weeks had turned out to be a liberating experience. She was learning to let go. Let go of society's definition of what was good or bad. A new Tai had been revealed under all the layers of 'good girl' bullshit she had fervently held onto throughout her life. Constantly denying her own sexuality by choosing to put all of that energy into her studies.

As of late, the only constant on her mind and agenda had been sex. Her Black neighbor, Dexter, had stirred something up inside of her. She only wished she could relieve it with him. Tai had to laugh to herself. She had never chased a man in her entire life! Had never known what the feeling was like. But now, here she was, lusting after a strange, Black, big-dicked man she had never met face to face. She knew every inch of his magnificent body, but had yet to meet him. The situation was frustrating to say the least.

Tai decided to get out of her apartment for a little while. She was expecting Isabella later that night. She was starting to look forward to her friend's regular sexual companionship. She decided that she would go for a walk to release some tension and clear her mind.

Chap. 2

Upon Tai's arrival back on her street, one hour later, she noticed two strange looking white men walking from around the rear of the building. They were poorly dressed with harried expressions upon their faces. They looked like junkies. She noticed that one was trying to conceal a crow bar underneath his loose-fitting jacket. Her alarm went up! Something was not right. She continued walking on the other side of the street, keeping her gaze straight ahead as if she had not noticed them at all. The men were looking around nervously. Tai walked down the street further, before crossing and walking up the stairway of her apartment building. As she ascended the steps, she looked over her left shoulder and noticed that the men had turned around and were once again heading towards the rear of the building.

Shaking slightly, Tai retrieved her keys from her waist-carrier (which she wore when she walked or jogged). She fumbled for the right key...almost got it in...and dropped the set on the ground in front of her. She bent down to retrieve them. After retrieving them, she opened the door and flew up the four flights, two at a time. She quickly got her door open and raced for the phone. She dialed 9-1-1 and spoke with an operator. After hanging up the phone, Tai decided that she would leave her apartment, go up one floor, and try to get a view of the back of her building.

After climbing the flight of stairs, Tai walked down the dimly lit hallway, cautiously. As she neared the end of the hallway, she thought she heard something. She took a few steps more, and leaned through the doorway...angling her head down towards the lower level of stairs. She heard a 'THUD', a scream...and then silence.

"What the hell is going on? I better get to my apartment," Tai thought to herself. She wondered why she had made the decision to leave her safe apartment in the first place! Tai then heard a crashing sound and then the sound of someone running up the stairs...towards her! For a moment, she froze...unsure of whether to run or cower. At the last moment, she turned and began to flee. She ran down the hallway and bust through the door, full speed. As the door swung open, a hard, bone-like thud was heard and felt by her. She stopped as the door swung back inwards, then she heard the tumble of a body falling down the steps on the other side of the door. She opened the door, thinking she had just injured an innocent person. As the door opened, she saw, Dexter, her Black neighbor bent over the prone body of one of the men she had seen lurking around the building just a few minutes earlier.

"Good job! His buddy is on the first floor, on his back, blowing spit bubbles. I caught these clowns trying to get into the damn building. You showed up at just the right time, girl," Dexter said. He noticed that the Asian woman was sporting a very sista-like body on her. He had seen many Asian women in his day, but they were usually small breasted, small waisted. This one was sporting a healthy bosom and extremely curvy hips.

"Where the hell she been all my life?" Dexter thought as the woman stared at him without uttering a word.

Tai was speechless. Here he was, finally! She had begun to think that he and she would never meet. And here they were. Her eyes glimmered and sparkled as she looked at him...remembering what she had witnessed him doing to those women in his apartment. He had the nerve to be sexy, too!

"I-I already called the police. I saw them lurking around the building a few minutes ago when I came. I was checking where they were in the building, when I heard a noise. I ran. Here I am," Tai said quickly and nervously.

"That was foolish. You should have not left your apartment like that. You should have at least waited for your boyfriend!" Dexter said.

"I don't have a boyfriend," Tai said too quickly. They looked at each other. Time seemed to stop...or pause...'matrix style'. Tai hoped he could see her longing for him in her eyes. Dexter took in the whole of Tai. She was one of the prettiest, put together Asian women he had ever seen. She was breathtaking! And apparently, she lived in his building.

FIVE MINUTES LATER...

Sirens. Footsteps. Police asking them questions. Took their story down on paper. Gave them both warnings about taking dangerous situations into their own hands. Arrested the two clowns and left.

Afterwards, Tai and Dexter stood inside the entrance of the apartment door, and watched as the police cars pulled away from their building. By now, their neighbors had come out of their apartments to inquire about the red and blue lights. As people turned to leave, Dexter caught her eye and cocked his head in a 'check this out' gesture.

Tai walked towards him, gazing all the while into his eyes.

"What are you doing right now?" he asked.

"Nothing. Why?" she answered and asked.

"I was planning on walking up the street to get a movie. Would you like to come? I mean come with me," he asked while smirking.

"Funny, I don't recall you introducing yourself to me," Tai said while folding her arms.

"I-I'm sorry! Oh shit, with all the commotion and everything, I forgot!" Dexter exclaimed.

"Well?" Tai said.

"My name is Dexter. Dexter Rollins. And yours?" he asked.

"Tai. Tai Mayushi. And yes, I would like to accompany you to the video store, Dexter," she said while smiling.

Later, as they walked, she seemed to be in rhythm with him as they talked. It seemed that they had some of the same interests. Tai found talking to him easy. She easily saw that he was the type of man who possessed no problems getting what he wanted with women. There was something magnetically attractive about him. His whole demeanor radiated confidence and power.

When they arrived at the video store, Tai made it a point to stand as close to him as possible as they debated which movie was better and whatnot. A few times, his arms brushed against her large breast. Tai said nothing as this happened. She could see that she was having the desired effect upon him. She wanted him. Had been wanting him and his large tool for some time, now. As she talked with him, she casually touched his hand every now and then. As they continued to walk and talk around the store, Tai noticed that her pussy had become slimy wet in the short time she had been with Dexter. This excited and frightened her. She had never thrown herself at a man before, but if the sensations her body was experiencing at this moment didn't get the necessary relief it had been craving for weeks, she was bound to do something desperate. This was a new feeling for her.

Dexter, meanwhile, to his credit, played it very cool. He didn't know what to make of the shapely, pretty Asian woman. He had never been with an Asian woman. He had heard many rumors about how submissive and pliant they were in bed. How they refused a man nothing between the sheets. How they used their pussy muscles to milk a dick dead, the skilled head they had, etc... He decided to say what was on his mind.

"Tai, I have to tell you something. Okay?" he asked.

"Yes," Tai looked at him inquiringly...hoping he was going to ask her to come back to his apartment so he could fuck her brains out.

"I've never been with an Asian woman before. I mean, dated or anything. I've often heard that Asian women avoid Black men like the plague," he said.

Tai began to laugh softly. "Oh Dexter, that's bullshit. But, I will admit that many Asian parents instill in their children the belief that Black men are an anathema to ones progress in American society. But that's not how I was reared and I don't have a problem with Black men, if that's what you're wondering," she answered smoothly yet firmly.

Dexter smiled back before saying, "That's good to hear. Would you like to make a decision on a movie and come back to my place to watch it?" Dexter asked as he stood over her looking down into her pretty, brown eyes.

"Yessss!" Tai thought to herself.

"Uh...yes and no," she answered.

"Huh?" Dexter said.

"Yes, I would like to help you pick out a movie. No, I would like to get some popcorn and then go back to your place and watch it with you," Tai answered while smiling, giggling slightly.

"Cool," Dexter said. He couldn't figure out what he'd done to deserve the company of this fine ass woman, but she sure seemed to know what she wanted. He liked that. He hoped the evening turned out real nice for the both of them. They decided on a "R" rated feature that seemed to suggest a lot of nudity and sex.

As they walked back towards their apartment building, Tai reached out and put her arm through his muscular one. Dexter took her arm without losing stride. She felt good against him. Tai couldn't wait to get back to his apartment.

Chap. 3

When the two of them arrived at their apartment building, Tai informed Dexter that she was going to go up to her apartment and get freshened up and that she would be down to his apartment, by 8:30. Dexter watched her ass sway to and fro as she walked up the steps toward her apartment. Baby had BACK, he thought excitedly to himself. In his mind's eye, he thought she was the perfect female specimen. Her body was overwhelming to say the least. And if what he had heard about Asian women was true, he could only hope that he would get an opportunity to sample her plentiful fruits. Her assets screamed SEX! He noticed that his dick had begun to stiffen, slightly. He regained his composure and decided that he would take it one step at a time with this woman...he didn't want to fuck this opportunity up.

Tai reached her apartment and went straight toward her phone to call Isabella to let her know the latest developments. She was very eager to talk with her, but Isabella apparently wasn't home. Tai left a short message that said, "Girl, I finally met him! I met my neighbor, Izzy!"

Tai then undressed, showered, dried herself, fixed herself, and then put on something sexy yet respectable. Throughout this time, her mind and body were fixated on the possibility of spreading her thighs for her wonderfully endowed, Black neighbor. The events of the last few weeks had tested and tried her most privately held beliefs about voyeurism, interracial sex, decorum, lesbians, etc... All her life, it seemed, she had refused to settle for less than the perfect man...the perfect relationship. She had passed up numerous opportunities while she searched for him. Considering the last couple of weeks, she had come to the conclusion that she had let enough time pass by without a steady, stiff companion to keep her company. She looked at herself in the hall mirror. She was built better than 90% of the women she came in contact with. She possessed long, black hair (that she usually wore pinned up)...a softly-angled and shaped face...her were a beautiful combination of bronze...slanted bedroom eyes with long eyelashes... clear tan/yellowish skin...small mole next to her cheek bone...petite nose...full lips...thin neck...full yet firm breasts tipped with fascinatingly sensitive and lengthy nipples...taut midsection...flared hips...a stunningly developed heart-shaped ass that was firm yet pliable enough to hold onto...hourglass shaped thighs...long, supple thighs...leading to a nice pair of dainty feet.

"Who the hell am I saving all of this for?" she thought to herself.

She gave herself one last look, pirouetting and smiling at herself concerning the plan she had in mind for Mr. Dexter, tonight. She found his presence and honesty very sexy. She had thought that with as big a dick as he possessed, that he might turn out to be the cocky sort, which turned her off immensely. But instead he was turning out to be the perfect gentleman...with a big dick. He had no idea that she was after the experience of BIG DICK. That made him all the more attractive!

Upon arriving at Dexter's door, Tai breathed a huge sigh before knocking. She was stepping into the abyss, and she knew it. She had never done this in her life. Going to see a man just to get herself fucked silly. This was a new concept for her. She realized that once she knocked on the door, she would no longer be in control of the situation. She knew what he had to offer...and wanted it, badly. She could only hope that he would want to explore what she had to offer in return.

Tai raised her arm, closed her hand, and knocked three times.

Chap. 4

At the same time as Tai's knock on Dexter's door, Isabella arrived at her apartment door carrying more bags than she could handle. After opening the door, she noticed her answering machine blinking. She put down her bags and headed towards her answering machine. She pressed the 'play' button. Two messages from men asking for dates on the same night. Her mother...calling and complaining about not being able to get a hold of her...and finally, Tai's voice.

After hearing what her friend had to say, Isabella quickly picked up her phone and dialed Tai's number. No answer. Isabella was frantic with the need to know the details of the encounter between Tai and her big-dicked Black neighbor! She quickly began to walk towards her bathroom while undressing, leaving her clothes on the way. She showered, dried, fixer herself up, and got dressed. Her and Tai had made plans to get together tonight, anyway. She decided to go visit her new lover and best friend a little earlier than they had agreed on. She had to know what happened. Hopefully, her friend had some good news to tell her!

Isabella left her apartment, got in her car, and headed towards Tai's apartment, which was 20-25 minutes away.

Chap. 5

Hearing the knock on his door, Dexter glanced at the clock on his wall. 8:30pm.

He had showered, also. He had put on a pair of linen drawstring pants and an oversized wife-beater. He opened his window to allow air into the apartment.

"She's punctual," he said to himself as he walked across his livingroom and reached for the door.

When he opened the door, he couldn't believe the sight before him. Tai had let her hair down and it cascaded over a peach-colored terry clothed robe. Under it, she had on a cotton halter-top with a bra. The swell of breasts made her titties look like asscheeks. To finish it off, she had on silk boxers...peach-colored. She wore a G-string panty underneath. She also had on a comfortable pair of slippers.

"Hello...come in," Dexter said as he noticed her soft, questioning eyes and her pretty smile.

"I hope you don't mind how I'm dressed but since we're going to watch a movie and grub on some popcorn, I wanted to be comfortable, ya know?" she said as she moved to take a seat on his couch. The same couch she had seen him fucking the redhead on! Her hands suddenly become moist. She could sense the inevitable sign of nervousness...sweat begin to creep along her hairline. She realized that she had to calm down or she was to going to crack up. Her need for his dick was intense!

"You see what I have on. We were thinking the same thing. Would you like something to drink?" Dexter asked, completely unaware of the quivering mass of flesh Tai had become since entering his apartment. "Yes," Tai answered as she averted his eyes and began looking around his livingroom.

"I have wine, beer, wine coolers, fruit juice, and water. Which one?" he asked, hoping it was going to be an alcoholic beverage.

"I'll have a wine cooler. Thanks," Tai answered.

"BINGO!" he thought.

"You're welcome. You can push play on the remote control sitting on the coffee table to start the movie," Dexter said as he turned and walked towards his kitchen.

"No, I'll wait for you to come back," he heard over his shoulder.

As Dexter went about retrieving and filling glasses, he began to consider the possibility that he was could possibly be delving into some pussy tonight. His batting record over the last few weeks had been amazing! First, there had been the redhead, Christine, who lived in the building. She had teased him for months before finally giving in and getting a taste of chocolate loving. He remembered the fucking he had given her for teasing him for so long and for being such a bitch when he had first met her. She called him often, faithfully, to arrange their fuck sessions. She was very open-minded and unaffected by the stares of passing people when he and her went out to shop, see a movie, etc...

The second conquest had been the blonde who lived a couple of floors above him. She had ignored him for months, and then one day in the laundry room, she had caught him walking into the laundry room in his boxers. He could tell, even then, she was affected by the dick print she saw that day. They made small talk. He mentioned to her what days he laundered his clothes. After that, she made every excuse in the book to drop by his apartment or 'accidentally' show up when he was washing clothes. One night, she showed up at his door at two in the morning, slightly tipsy, and professed that she was not going to deny herself for one more night. That night, he had fucked into convulsions...and still she begged for his dick. She loved to come down to his apartment and give him a slow, wet head in the morning before she went to work. She claimed she loved for him to spurt in her mouth because his fragrance stayed on her tongue and in her mouth throughout the day. Lately, she had been hinting that she might want to try his dick in her ass. He liked her. She was an undercover freak. Up until now, their relationship was kept a secret. He guessed that she was nervous about being caught with a Black man by any of the neighbors...many of them she had known for years.

Liclovely
Liclovely
811 Followers