The Dirty Old Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry pulled out with a chuckle and rubbed the end of his cock along her slit a few times before trying again. This time Jessica was gritting her teeth and gasping. It was still too big but Harry was determined to get his cock inside my teen daughter.

"Fuck it's huge!" Jessica grimaced. Harry was stretching her again but he wasn't pulling out this time.

I watched her take it slowly and deep. I felt her pain through the window as Harry fed her tight pussy all eight inches until he was balls deep. Only then did he stop and let Jessica compose herself.

"How does it feel, Jess?"

"Full!" she breathed.

"But good?"

"Amazing, but fuck me slowly."

"Just hearing you telling me to fuck you is enough. I'll give it to you however you want it."

As soon as Jessica got hold of herself Harry began moving his hips back and forth. I couldn't believe my daughter had taken the full length. Even I'd expect to struggle with that thing and I've given birth, I thought.

Watching them fuck slowly on the kitchen table was extremely erotic. Harry had stamina for such an old guy. He kept the same pace, thrusting long and deep into Jessica's pussy until she came violently on his cock. Harry grunted and groaned encouragement, letting Jessica know how tight she felt contracting around his shaft.

Catching her breath, Jessica looked up at Harry and smiled. I wondered what she was thinking. How she felt having such an old man's cock shoved deep inside her. It's all Harry had going for him. There my daughter lay, looking young and beautiful, even during sex, while this old man slowly fucked her.

"Now I want you bent over the table, Jess. I'm going to make us both cum this time."

The pair moved around with Harry helping my daughter get back on her feet. She looked dazed when she stood up. They both laughed then Harry pushed her upper body down onto the table. I started fingering my pussy for the final time as he kicked her heels further apart and positioned himself to enter Jessica once more.

She was no longer fazed or overwhelmed. Jessica gripped the table and took all eight inches once more. Harry grabbed her arse and pushed in deep, not stopping again until he was buried to the hilt. My daughter cried out how good it felt, then the old man started fucking her with deep thrusts.

It was the noisiest they'd been that night. Harry was cursing and grunting while Jessica screamed and begged for more. Listening to my own young flesh and blood getting fucked like that sent me over the edge for a third time that night. My pussy was throbbing and sore, pleading with me to leave her alone.

As I put my breasts away and pulled up my knickers. Harry was giving it hard to Jessica. She was clawing her nails at the wooden table as Harry pounded his full length as deep as he could get it. A few minutes of that and Jessica was left lifeless on the surface.

Harry stepped away and gently slapped her arse. I looked in shock as her gaping hole looked completely destroyed and swollen, with thick cum dripping from it. The old man looked happy and satisfied, pulling his underpants back on.

"You better get home before your mother starts ringing you," he chuckled, but Jessica didn't respond. It didn't seem like she could.

I wanted to run to her and help. The guilt I felt was tremendous. It rained down on me like a hailstorm, but it was too late now. Harry had fucked my daughter and I did nothing to prevent it. I did the worst thing imaginable and got off on it. Not once but three times.

I somehow managed to climb back over the fence and into bed. Quarter of an hour later I heard Jessica finally arrive home. The right thing to do was to see her. Check on her. But I couldn't face her knowing what had happened. I listened quietly as she came up the stairs and went straight into the bathroom. I shared her pain as she urinated and cried out in agony. Harry was a big boy after all.

Sunday

I was up early before my husband came home so I made him breakfast. Jessica remained in bed until midday. When she surfaced she looked better in herself than I expected. I tried to get close to her to see if she was ok but I was swiftly rejected. My daughter wasn't angry with me, but she was in some physical discomfort whilst walking and in no mood to talk.

Selfishly, I told myself it was over and done with now, because I refused to accept my part in it all. Particularly the part where I pleasured myself three times whilst watching the debauchery unfold.

My husband took me out for Sunday afternoon tea but it was difficult for me emotionally, knowing what had taken place the night before, but I hid it well. I was just glad I had him home with me that night before he started his three days of normal shifts. Things will get back to normal, I told myself. So, it was a pretty much an uneventful day.

Then, like the day before, my husband was talking to Harry over the garden fence. I was upstairs cleaning the bathroom when I heard them laughing together through the open window. I stopped what I was doing and listened.

"Sounds like you had a great time, Harry," Jack laughed. "Are you seeing her again?"

"Aye, she assures me she'll be back for more. They can't get enough once they've had a taster."

"Was she a good shag?"

"Perfect!" Harry chuckled with my husband, who would have killed him if he knew the old bastard was talking about our Jessica. "She took it surprisingly well, Jack. She sucked me off before I ate her sweet pussy out. I then fucked her bareback on my kitchen table."

"Didn't get her pregnant I hope," my husband joked. The thought turned my stomach.

"Says she's on the pill, but to be honest, at my age I couldn't give a shit if she was pregnant."

"Harsh," Jack laughed.

"Horrible man," I tutted.

"I got another one lined up. She's older with big tits to." Harry said. "She's been playing a lot harder to get at though."

"A man like you? No way," my husband took the piss. I knew when he didn't believe a story teller, but Harry was telling the truth.

"Mock me if you want to, Jack," Harry smirked. "I'm telling you. I fucked her last night and gave her the best fuck of her young life. Cum down her throat and I filled her young hole with more cum. But the next one will be even better. I know she needs a good hard fucking to sort her attitude out."

"Fair enough, Harry," Jack chuckled. "You keep going I say. Anyway, I better be getting back inside."

The game to have Jessica was won, the game to have me was back on, or so it sounded from that disgusting conversation. Well, I thought, we'll just see about that!

That night my husband made sensual love to me, but as his cock worked my internal pussy walls, I couldn't stop thinking about Harry's big cock. I didn't want that old git. I just wanted to know what it felt like to have a man inside me of that size. I could buy a dildo of course, but I wanted to feel the real thing. Have the man fuck me with with his big cock. As I climaxed to the thought, my husband grunted and filled me with cum. We then cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Monday

Having enjoyed his Sunday off, my husband took Jessica to college before starting his three days of normal shifts. I kissed and waved them off before getting into my car for work. But then Harry appeared at the side of my car.

"Louise! Is Jack coming back anytime soon?" he asked in a panic. "It's very important. I need his help!

Knocked off balance, I got out of the car in my heels, stockings, skirt and blouse and asked what the matter was. I'd never seen Harry look so in need of help before.

"I think someone broke into my house last night while I was sleeping. I haven't disturbed downstairs but I wondered if Jack would take a look."

"Have you been ransacked, Harry?" I turned into the friendly neighbour, pushing aside our differences. There was a spat of break-ins a few months ago, which is why we had our CCTV installed. "Jack has gone to work. He starts his day shifts today. Let me take a look. I have a few minutes to spare."

"I'm so sorry I've been an arse to you, Louise. I don't deserve your help, but would you mind taking a look? I feel violated by the intruder."

"Of course. Is anything missing?" I entered Harry's house and he quickly led me into his lounge. The place was spotless with a chair placed in front of the TV. "Harry?"

"Take a seat, Louise. I have something I want to show you." His whole being changed and I felt I'd just walked into a trap.

"What?" I shook, subconsciously sitting myself down on the chair.

"I'm curious, Louise. What were you doing at my window on Saturday night?" Harry turned the TV on and hit the remote.

The image of somebody climbing over the fence began to play out. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth as I watched myself creeping towards the back of Harry's house, barely dressed. He fast forwarded the footage to where I started touching myself.

"Care to explain yourself, Louise? I can't figure out what you're up to." Harry looked closer at the screen, pretending he didn't know, while I sat there paralysed and devastated. "Are you... no... oh yes you are! Oh my, Louise. Are you masturbating in my garden while I was getting some tight, teen pussy on the kitchen table?"

"You sick bastard!" I spat, but still paralysed.

"I'm sick? Who is that on camera rubbing one out whilst spying on their neighbour, Louise? Tell me."

"No," I began to sob. "You tricked me into coming inside!"

"Tell me!"

"It's me! Satisfied now, you sick fuck! It's me alright!"

"The truth hurts but it's also good for the soul, or so I've read somewhere. Now, why were you masturbating in my garden, Louise? Who did you see that got you so hot and horny that you had to satisfy your cunt right there and then?"

"You don't need to do this, Harry. Please. I'm begging you."

"Tell me, Louise. Tell me who you saw and what they were doing to get you so horny."

"I saw you," I sobbed in shame again.

"Was I alone?"

"No," I sobbed harder.

"Was I fucking anybody?"

"Yes! Please stop this, Harry. I'm begging you!"

"Not until you've answered my questions. Who did you watch me fuck, Louise?"

"Jessica. My daughter Jessica."

"Judging by your actions on camera, you liked what you saw, didn't you?"

"No! Yes. Not at first."

"I understand, Louise. Sex is sex I'm afraid. It seduces us all in ways we can't control."

"Are you going to show this to my husband?"

Harry walked behind me and placed his hands softly on my shoulders. "That's up to you, Louise."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I have plans for the video. It's very raw and amateur. People like that sort of material nowadays."

"What? You mean..."

"I think this would go down a storm on the internet. Maybe not so much if your husband, colleagues or our neighbours got hold of a copy."

"You wouldn't! Please, Harry!"

"I have no desire to do such a thing, Louise," he said gently, bringing his fingers to the first button on my blouse. "What time are you expected at home today?"

"F... f... five o'clock," I trembled as he slipped the top button.

"And what time are you expected in work this morning?" he asked in the same tone, slipping the second button before moving onto the third.

"N... n... nine o'clock."

Harry slipped the third button, causing me to close my eyes and accept my fate. He then slipped the fourth and fifth buttons and opened up my blouse, exposing my bra covered breasts and cleavage.

"I think you better call in sick for the next three days, Louise. You're going to be very busy being my wife. Do you agree?" Harry said. It was so devastating and demeaning.

I nodded. "I'll call my boss," I agreed, bending down and reaching into my bag for my phone.

While I called my boss and lied about not feeling very well, which technically wasn't a lie given my situation, Harry removed my blouse and unhooked my bra. I told my boss I hoped to be back in on Thursday. I'd let him know.

"Good girl, Louise," Harry whispered into my ear when the call ended. He kept his mouth to my ear while he removed my bra and set my tits free. "I've waited a very long time to have these beauties in my hands. He swooped them up and squeezed harshly. "Let's go upstairs into my bedroom. I have a surprise waiting for you..."