The Divorced: A Comedy and Drama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to spend the night?" I panted.

He nodded. "Of course." He smiled. "That sex was just, wow."

"You were great, Marty," I said, cuddling up to him.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Baby."

"I've already been everywhere," I giggled. "Are you hungry?"

"For...?"

I slapped him playfully. "For pasta. Or grilled cheese. I didn't have any dinner yet."

He nodded, still catching his breath. "Yeah, let's make something."

I put on my miniskirt and my bra and Marty put on his boxer shorts and we made a spaghetti dinner on the stove. It was romantic being in the kitchen with him. We talked and flirted and kissed. Then we sat down to eat it -- we got the whole date backwards. When we sat at the table to eat, I sat on his lap and he fed me with a fork.

We made love until about 1 a.m., until we fell asleep on the living room carpet.

The next couple of months we continued to date and got to know each other on a deeper level, emotionally, mentally and sexually. We saw each other maybe four to five nights per week. It was a sexual coupling and a romance all at once -- we would give each other small gifts for no reason and in the next minute be screwing or taking a shower together.

But all good things must hit a wall.

In the midst of this bed of roses, I missed a period. I was beyond scared because I was never late and I never missed a period. I bought a home pregnancy test and called Marty if I could come by his apartment. I confided in my friend Caroline.

"But you guys always use protection, right?" She asked when we talked over coffee at a café.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm on the pill."

"Well, have you been stressed lately? Sometimes women miss a period because of stress."

I sat back and sipped my cup. "Maybe a little. Who knows. It's hard to tell. But I was married for four months and also employed and never missed one."

That night I went to Marty's apartment with a pregnancy test in a bag. He didn't know anything about it yet, he just knew I needed to talk to him about something important. Marty shut the door behind me.

"What wrong, Sweetheart? You sounded so concerned on the phone."

I took a seat on his couch like I had so many times before and he sat beside me, holding my hands in his. I set my bag on the floor.

"Marty, I'm so worried. I missed a period."

"Wow. But you're on the pill you said. How late are you?"

"About ten days. I have a pregnancy test. Can I do it here?"

"Of course you can, Baby. Anything that will make you feel more comfortable."

We sat silently for a moment, pondering.

I sighed. "Well, here goes." And went to his bathroom.

Closing his bathroom door behind me, I read the instructions, as this was my first pregnancy test. I took another deep breath. I sat on the toilet and peed on the stick and then set it on the counter. One of two options would come up: "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant". The instructions in the box said the reading would come up on the screen after about five minutes.

I came out of the bathroom and faced Marty. I told him it would be a few minutes and looked at my watch. It was 6:01 p.m. We quietly paced his living room, not really saying too much.

"I'm nervous," I commented.

"Yeah, me too," he agreed, biting his fingernails.

I, too, started to nibble on my fingernails. I picked up the photograph he had of his Grandmother like I had so many times before -- she was gorgeous with full lips and curled, short hair in the black-and-white picture.

"Is it time yet?" Marty asked me.

I checked my watch. "I can always see."

I went to his bathroom and checked the pregnancy test. It said "Not Pregnant." I breathed a huge sigh of relief and laughed and ran out to meet Marty. By the look on my face, he could see the news.

"Oh, whew," he said. "God, that scared me."

"It scared me, too!" I breathed once more.

We hugged each other tightly.

"Why do you think you were late?" He asked me.

"I don't know. Stress?" I suggested. "That's what Caroline suggested to me." I told him. "I'm never late, but I'm so glad I'm not pregnant!"

"Me too, Baby."

We hugged again.

I nuzzled his nose with my own. We giggled. He looked into my eyes. His eyes were the windows to his soul. We plopped down on his couch, his arm wrapped around my shoulders. I began to kiss his cheek.

"What do you think you're doing, young lady?"

I smiled. "Just what I do to you whenever we get together."

"How about a little bit of TV?"

I nodded. "Sounds good."

I stretched my arm across his stomach as he flipped around the tube. He leaned his head on top of my head and we both breathed a sigh of relief like two old souls. I lifted my head up and slapped his knee.

"Come on, let's make dinner. What are you in the mood for?"

He looked me in the eye. "Something fancy."

I smiled. "Peanut butter?"

He laughed. We got up and went into his kitchen and I got out the peanut butter and bread and a knife and started making sandwiches for us. Marty leaned on the counter, propped up on his elbow, looking up at me. He winked. I smirked.

"You got something on your mind?" I asked.

"Actually, yeah," he said. "Hang on just a second."

He went back in his bedroom and brought out a very small, pink bag and handed it to me. He leaned against the counter.

"Tell me what you think of that," he said.

I rolled my eyes, wiped my hands clean with a napkin and opened the bag up. It was a gorgeous black teddy. It was very sexy!

"Oh my!" I said. I held it up to my body. "Look at this!"

"Well, don't just stand there," he cackled. "Go and try it on. And let's just abandon this peanut butter," he said in a lowered voice.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, kissing him madly, the lingerie pressed between us. I ran to his room and he spanked my butt. I looked in the mirror. The lingerie fit me like a glove. The teddy hugged my round breasts and just barely covered my butt like a Betty Boop dress. Some of it was see-through, but it covered my most private parts. I opened his bedroom door and walked down his hallway, posing.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked him as he sat in front of the TV.

He looked in my direction and shut off the tube, almost staring at me. "Wow, Baby. You look delicious." He said taking me in his arms and kissing me lusciously.

His lips were so soft and his embraces so endearing and charming. He started to caress my back and I started to caress his. I moaned.

"Oh Honey, I can't take it when you touch me like this." My hands made their way down to his ass. I loved his butt.

He began to kiss my bare, naked neck. "I know you can't take it, Melanie, Sweetheart, but I can't help it," he said in gasps, moving my hair out of the way.

I knelt down before him and unbuckled his belt, pulling down his jeans and boxers. His cock was full and erect. It was a beautiful sight. I began to pull on him a little bit, my hand getting wet in the process. I loved how obscene it all looked -- his pre-cum staining my red, nail polished fingernails. He deeply dug his fingers into the roots of my hair, massaging my scalp and groaning at the same time, his head tilted back.

I smiled. This was one of my favorite things to do. "Do you like it so far, Marty?"

"God, you know I do, you don't even have to ask."

I stroked him up and down. His marble skin was circumcised and he was of average size. I loved when he was hard for me. I was so wet that I could feel myself staining the rug underneath.

"I think I'm staining your rug," I remarked. "I'm so horny for you."

He moaned again and at that point I took his big cock in my mouth and began to suck him greedily, like it was my last meal. I began to bob my head back and forth, taking the whole length of him inside the wetness and pinkness of my sucking hole.

"God, Baby, you taste so good." I told him.

"Oh Honey," he looked down at me. "I can't even believe I'm in your mouth right now. You blow me so good. Baby, I kind of have a strange question..."

He was a peculiar guy, so this came as no surprise. I continued to suck him, my nose meeting with his belly. "What is it?"

"Can I -- Oh God -- Can I cum on your tummy?"

I groaned. "Sure, Sweetheart." I think I was just so involved in my cocksucking that I would've agreed to just about anything at that moment.

"Ohhh, thank you, Baby. You have such a sweet tummy. I've always wanted to cum on it."

God, his dick was delicious. Very meaty and veiny. I knew he was going to cum soon, though. I could read his body pretty well. He began to tremble and make these high-pitched sounds. Then he began to pump my mouth with his manhood, holding my face with his hands. I stopped quickly and pulled the teddy over my head, and then continued.

He eased me off of him. "Lie down on your back, Baby." I did as he instructed.

He kneeled beside me, next to my stomach and began to jack-off. I watched him, very interested in how he treated his body.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" He groaned, and soon after, string after string of hot sperm landed across my tummy, staining my clean stomach and bellybutton. He lied down beside me, exhausted.

I rubbed the cum around my belly and put some of it inside my wet pussy and then brought some of it to my mouth via my finger.

"Mmm," we taste good, I giggled, looking over at him.

"Oh, that was so hot," he groaned.

There were still stars in my eyes, and in his too. We began to make out like teenagers, squelching kisses and sexy caresses, hair that was smoothed...

Part Five:

Later that night, we wanted to catch a movie. At his place we took a bath together to clean up and we cuddled and giggled, and I sat back between his open legs, feeling his erection against my butt. But there was no fooling if we wanted to get to the movie in time. Its last showing was at 10:10.

We dressed, teasing each other and took his car there. We had always had banter and tonight was no different.

Waiting in line for our tickets, we had our hands in each other's back pockets. In our local theatre they were re-releasing To Have and Have Not. We saw Bogie & Bacall kiss and, in the cinematic glow, we would kiss too, though we were unrehearsed.

We were just two lovers flying by the seat of our pants, hanging on the railings of the roller coaster on which we and everybody else found themselves. Our hair was flying back from our face, vision unblocked. But there was one thing I knew for sure: I knew my vision was unblocked when it came to Marty and that our relationship was meant to be.

12