The Dress

Story Info
A wife's dress stirs up powerful memories.
6.3k words
3.6
21.3k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't just any dress, but probably my favorite on her. Deep blue, tiny yellow flowers, sleeveless, she had great arms, modest, no cleavage, knee length, but it fit hugged her curves just right. The material was also thin and stretched.

If she moved it clung to the part of her that was moving. She wore it with a pair of open toed tan shoes, the heels maybe an inch. She was tall so it made her even taller and it did what heels do, made her calves and legs look more shapely and muscular, moved her pelvis forward, lifted her buttocks.

Some women can't walk in heels, but Mandy could. She moved gracefully in her heels. She never liked stilettos as they hurt her feet, but on occasion she would gut it out and wear them.

Mandy had laid out two dresses and asked me to pick which one she should wear. I didn't hesitate. I picked the blue one.

The first time she wore it we had only been dating a short time. We had done a lot of kissing and I had even gotten to second base. She liked having her breasts played with and nipples sucked on, but she hadn't invited me to go any further.

We went to a company Christmas party put on by her uncle. He owned a chain of stores and he put on a party each year as a way of thanking them. He also handed out envelopes to them containing their bonuses.

He had the party prior to Christmas as he wanted them to have extra money for the holidays.

He was a generous man, but also a bit of a lecher. He was not related to Mandy by blood, but by marriage. His wife was her dad's sister. She looked the other way at her husband's indiscretions. She thought his behavior was typical of Mexican men. He was discrete and he provided her a very good life.

Hector was his name. He was a mestizo like most Mexicans are, but he was tall and broad shouldered, with long arms and big hands. He had worked in a coal mine in Mexico before he came north and started his chain of stores.

Of all his nieces, Mandy was his favorite. She was very attractive, but he also liked that off all his Anglo relatives she was the one who embraced her Mexican roots. Mandy told me she liked spending time with her Mexican relatives because they were more fun and down to earth.

The legal drinking time in the state was eighteen. I did not know how to handle my liquor. Mandy had a few drinks but it didn't hit her as hard because she was doing a lot more walking around and dancing.

I was a bit shy as I didn't know a soul there. I went because Mandy invited me.

Hector was feeling good. He had a few drinks under his belt and he had been cutting the rug, dancing with young and old, although he preferred to dance with young and pretty like his niece.

What I didn't know was the history between Hector and his favorite niece.

Hector approached the table where Mandy and I were sitting with her cousins. He didn't ask, just extended his hand. She looked at me as if I had a say, but I barely knew her and he was family. She looked apprehensive which I didn't understand as she was a very good dancer.

They got on the dance floor. He had hired a band. He also had an emcee. Most of the evening Spanish, not English, was spoken. I had to brush up on my very rusty skills. Speaking was hard enough, trying to come up with complete sentences, but listening was an even bigger challenge.

The emcee announced Mr. Elizondo and his favorite niece, Mandy, would be dancing to one of her favorite songs, Cielito Lindo, and to give them a round of applause. There was nothing improper about their dancing. Midway through, the emcee announced Mr. Elizondo was paying for his niece to attend nursing school.

Everyone clapped, to include me, and chalked it up to Mr. Elizondo's generosity. He also hosted back to school parties where he handed out school supplies and every Thanksgiving he put on a feast feeding poor people.

He had a thick moustache and salt and pepper hair which was wavy and thick. He was considered handsome even after middle age. His waist was a little thicker, but he had no belly overhanging his pants. He had a very hairy chest which was just starting to get softer.

I could see by the expression on her face Tio Elizondo had surprised his favorite sobrina. Reading her lips I could make out several thank yous, this means so much to me, you're so generous, and more.

He hugged her tightly to him at the end of the song, pursed his lips. She returned his hug and gave him a quick peck on the lips. The kiss and hug didn't mean much as I had discovered Mexicans were a lot more affectionate in public than Anglos.

Mandy didn't come back to the table right away. While Mr. Elizondo returned to hosting his party, she sought out her aunt. went and found her aunt. Her aunt's table was only a few tables from ours so I was able to watch them interact.

Her aunt stood up. She and Mandy hugged as Mandy thanked her. She and her aunt had to turn their heads and offer their ears in order to be heard as the brass section of the band was playing.

I didn't hear what they discussed, but did notice them both glance my way.

When she came back to the table, Mandy told me her aunt, who was half Irish and half Mexican, and named Josefina, she thought I was very handsome. She also told me I needed to go and dance with her.

"Doesn't matter if you are a good dancer. It's about manners. Young people do things for the older ones, like dancing."

I took her advice and Mrs. Elizondo and I danced to several songs in a row. She asked me about how Mandy and I met, if I was going to school, if I was working. She liked that I was doing both. I figured I was being subtly interrogated by Mandy's family to see if I was a keeper.

I pictured the women in the family comparing notes to see if my stories lined up or worse, were inconsistent.

I also learned early Mandy was a big believer in staying until the very end and helping with clean up. I didn't mind as I had gotten a really great meal and free booze, not to mention an evening with Mandy.

"You help the guys break down the tables and fold chairs. I'll help the women."

It was a bonding experience working with her cousins who believed working and drinking went together. It was really late, three thirty in the morning, when the guys finished.

There weren't many people left by that time. Mrs. Elizondo had gone home. I thought Mr. Elizondo had also left as I hadn't seen him in over an hour. I also hadn't seen Mandy.

The banquet hall where the party was held had a lot of offices and storage rooms off to the sides.

I was very buzzed and physically exhausted, but I felt good for outworking and outdrinking Mandy's cousins. Hugs and handshakes and goodbyes they left so I went looking for Mandy to see if she was done.

I was more than ready to get home and knew I was in no condition to drive. I intended to have her drop me off at my house and take the car to hers.

As late as it was I knew there would be no detour to the school parking lot we used as our make out spot.

There were still people there and they were working. I helped the ladies and even the band. I went down one of the halls to put something away and passed by a closed door.

I hadn't heard people having sex except in the movies, but that night, I heard the soft moaning of a woman. I stopped and listened. She was rhythmically exhaling loudly, but whoever she was with, was quiet. Not even a grunt.

They sounded like they were picking up the tempo. I pictured two people fucking. My favorite sex scene was from the Godfather where Sonny bangs the bridesmaid so that was the image in my head.

Her voice was no longer so low, but higher pitched, like a squeak, followed by a not too loud long groan. Someone approached so I moved on. Listening to them had given me an erection. I knew I would masturbate thinking about them after I got home, no matter how tired I was.

Twenty minutes later Mindy showed up. She said she had been helping her uncle take things to his car. Mr. Elizondo appeared a few minutes later. We all chatted about the evening. He even said I was a great guy and his niece should think about keeping me around.

Mandy told him she was pretty sure she would keep me around. They laughed, shared a hug and another quick kiss. He left to do something with the other people remaining.

Mandy looked like she had been perspiring, but nothing compared to me. I had taken off my suit coat and tie and my shirt was drenched. She even commented about how damp my shirt was.

She said she was ready to go home. I told her she should drive. In the car we chatted about how enjoyable the evening was. She told me her Mexican side of the family liked me as much as her Anglo side.

I told her I liked them also. I even told her it was fun dancing with her aunt. I then commented about how generous her uncle was. She said he was generous, but liked to make a production of his generosity. She would have preferred to have gotten the news in private, but she said that's not her tio's style.

I thought we would head to my house as by now it's four in the morning, but she said she wanted to go to our make out spot. I asked about her parents as I didn't want to be the reason she stayed out too late.

"They don't expect me home until dawn. They know how long my uncle's Christmas party goes."

We got to the parking lot. She parked the car and we started making out. While I was excited by kissing her I was also thinking about what I had earlier heard. She leaned forward signaling me to unzip her dress and unfasten her bra.

A minute later the dress was off her sleeves and her breasts free from their cups. I kissed, licked, sucked, pinched, kneaded each one. I was happy getting to second base. She clearly liked breast play.

We resumed kissing.

She took my hand and placed it between her legs. She parted them as she did.

"Stay outside of my panties. Touch me right there."

I located what I thought was her clitoris and began rubbing it back and forth. It was like a tiny marble I thought. I must have been doing it right because she got more and more excited.

She and I were sharing what seemed like an endless French kiss as I stimulated her clitoris. She suddenly placed her hand in my lap and began rubbing my erection from outside my slacks.

I came very quickly and a few minutes later she did too.

Our bodies flooded with endorphins we took a break.

She explained why she let me, "I'm eighteen now and a woman. I just thought it was time to take us to the next level. I've been wanting to, but didn't want you to think I was a slut."

"I would never think of you as a slut, Mandy. Thank you."

We both talked about our inexperience. She said I had done really well. She sensed she had applied a lot of pressure when she rubbed me. I told her she had but that it had felt good.

We ended up making out some more and petting each other to orgasm. Mandy's panties were soaking wet afterwards. She asked me to hand her a wad of tissues. She put them inside her panties. I did the same as I had climaxed a lot both times.

We chatted, removed our wads of tissues and she dropped me off. She told me she would pick me late afternoon to eat dinner with her family. I had the wad of tissues which I shoved in my pocket.

I went inside, got undressed, emptied my pants pockets, and got in bed. Before drifting off I held the tissues up to my face as they were now mixed together. I sniffed them, smelling more ejaculate than Mandy.

I didn't really think anything of it, but it did make me think about the couple I heard fucking. I jacked off, but this time I imagined it was Mandy and I.

It wasn't until a few weeks later I had my fingers inside Mandy's panties and was petting her while I sucked one of her breasts. It was the first time I heard her orgasm and it reminded me of the woman I heard orgasming at the Christmas party.

"You can go in me."

I thought about her hymen and how I needed to be careful. She must have read my mind.

"It's okay. I don't have a hymen. I haven't for a while. I did a lot of horseback riding at my uncle's ranch when I was young."

I had read about women having their hymen torn from physical activity. What she said made sense. I pushed my finger into her. Her vagina wasn't tight, but it wasn't loose either. I had nothing to compare the experience to.

I figured out how to fuck her and rub her clitoris. She had several really strong orgasms.

Afterwards she said, "Your turn. Lower your pants, but keep your underwear on."

With my pants lowered to slightly below my knees, she and I kissed while she rubbed my penis. She had gotten really good I thought. She didn't rub so much as she did grip and jack it, like I did when I masturbated.

"That was really good," I told her afterwards.

She liked having two and even three fingers in her vagina while I rubbed her clitoris.

Nursing school was about to start. She told me her uncle had given her a check.

"I could get an apartment and live on my own, but I'd rather save it for after school."

"You're really tan. Your breasts and butt are so white."

"I've been going to my uncle's house to swim. He has a big pool. Next time I'm there I'll ask him if I can bring a friend. I'm sure he'll say yes. He always asks if I'm still dating you. I tell him of course. He says you're a good fit for me."

I speak up, "I think I am too. I've really had a great summer."

I wondered if we would go our separate ways as her nursing school was located across town from where I went to school.

She said, "Our summer can turn into fall."

I did get to swim at her uncle's house several times before the weather cooled. Her aunt and her children swam with us, but no Hector.

Mrs. Elizondo explained, "Hector works late. He does like to come home and get in a late swim. Isn't that right Mandy?"

She looked at Mandy when she said it. Mandy lowered her eyes, and mumbled, "Yes, Tia."

She then asked her, "Did your uncle give you the check for school?"

"Yes, Tia. He was very generous. You are both so good to me."

Tia Josefina said, "You are good to us too. Does Kelly know you are his favorite?"

She smiled for the first time, "He does."

"Good. Mr. Elizondo likes your boyfriend."

We chatted some more, swam, played volleyball, had chicken fights, ate dinner, and did some drinking. It had been a great day. I thanked Mrs. Elizondo for letting me use the pool and dinner. The Elizondo family had their own chef and he prepared great meals.

Later Mandy said, "Now you see why I like to come over here. I like swimming laps after my cousins are inside. Sometimes, my uncle and I swim laps or race. He's a good swimmer, very fast. His stroke is perfect."

"Mr. Elizondo looks athletic."

We were parked at our favorite spot, but in no hurry as we had brought with us dinner from a fast food restaurant. She had this thing she liked me for to do and that was to feed her her french fries. She didn't want to have greasy fingers she said. She also thought it was romantic, even sexy.

We talked about the Christmas party and how nearly a year later we were still dating, but more importantly, still learning about each other. It was a big deal to her that I knew her favorite restaurants, foods, movies, songs, color, special dates, the names of her best friends and where they met, the subjects she liked best, and also her dislikes.

"If I ordered a salad, what dressing would I put on it? What lettuce do I like? Do I drink sweet or unsweetened tea? How do I like my steak cooked?"

I knew the answers and even added she liked mint flavored hot tea with one Sweet'n Low.

"Very good," she said before naming all of my favorites.

"Do you mind me spending so much time with Hector and Josefina?"

I thought it strange because I didn't think she spent an excessive amount of time with them. Besides, we had busy schedules, mine more than hers as I worked and went to school full time.

"Not at all," I told her.

She rewarded me with a kiss, "Good, because I can't imagine not going over there."

It was late fall and cooler, but still warm enough for her to swim. We had been together a year.

"I swam at my aunt and uncle's house the other night. They asked how you were and if I was bringing you to the Christmas party. I said of course if they let me. My uncle said we had to volunteer for the Thanksgiving day dinner. I said we would. I hope you're free that day."

"I am."

We had always made out in the front seat, but she wanted to sit in the back seat as she felt safe and it was more comfortable.

We started making out and it wasn't long before I had her bra unfastened and blouse unbuttoned.

I really liked her breasts. It was dark in the car but there was enough light to see she had a bruise. She said she didn't know how she got it, but that it wasn't the first time, just the first time I noticed.

I sucked on her tits, undid her jeans, slid them down, followed by her panties and began to finger and pet her.

She asked me after a few minutes if I had ever imagined using my mouth on her.

"All the time."

"Why haven't you?"

"I wanted you to ask me. I didn't know if you would think it gross."

She answered, "I'm asking you now and no, I don't think it's gross."

A minute later I was on my knees and pleasuring her with my tongue. We both really enjoyed it.

What I noticed as I licked her were the sounds she made. They reminded me of the couple having sex at the Christmas party. I told myself there was no way it was Mandy, but deep down I hoped it was.

I should have been jealous but wasn't. I felt a bit ashamed as my imagination and the sheer sensual joy of eating her caused me to climax.

Mandy went to jack me off when she discovered I had ejaculated. She assumed it had everything to do with eating her, and no idea it was because her voice sounded so much like that lady's.

Seeing her in that blue dress made me think back to the Christmas party. It wasn't until after marriage I learned the truth.

Mandy had always been Hector's favorite. He had watched her grow into a beautiful woman. Over the years he had seen the changes in her body and imagined what she looked like under those clothes.

He didn't feel guilty as she wasn't a blood relative, but by marriage. Her age wasn't an issue as it was very common in his culture for middle aged men to have young wives. The men married late as they were busy in their younger years building a business.

He was Americanized, but he still viewed marriage as a Mexican. It was common for married men to have mistresses as long as they were discrete. Wives generally accepted it as the way things are.

A few weeks before the Christmas party he had gotten home late. In the swimming pool was his niece Mandy swimming laps. It was late and she was totally focused on her workout. He quickly changed, putting on a pair of speedos, and dove into the pool.

His wife was out as were their kids.

His entry into the pool scared Mandy.

"Oh my god, you scared me tio."

She was close enough to him that she actually slapped him on the chest.

He laughed, but didn't apologize. She had on a one piece speedo. The water was cool, but not cold. He noticed her nipples were hard.

"Go back to your swim."

She did and the two of them swam laps for the next half hour. The light in the pool illuminated the water below the surface, but not at the top. Hector stayed a few lengths beside her as he enjoyed the view of her body as she swam.

Mandy had always had a crush on her uncle. She thought he was really handsome and successful, and generous. She envied her Tia Josefina. She wondered if her tio was watching her or had she gotten that much faster.

The idea he might have an interest in her excited her to the point it made her clitoris and nipples tingle.

She really had no idea anything would happen, but the idea that it might both scared and excited her.

12