The E-Mail Lead To Greater Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in the bedroom we resumed hungrily our kissing more passionate than ever and in between helping each other out of the clothes we still had on. Finally standing naked, I examined her full figure. For a mother of two she was still in great shape and had the most amazing tits, I couldn't get over the size of her nipples as I took one in each hand rolling it between finger and thumb extracting a small wince from her. Looking further down to her hairless cunt I could make out the large thick labia glistening with her juices.

"Turn round and bend over slut, I want to see that tight arse hole." She had told me she liked dirty talking and was of a submissive nature so I tried to somehow work that in.

She turned around and bent over slightly.

"Spread your legs bitch and bend over some more or I'll have to spank your arse." Another fetish she had mentioned several times since our exchanges had begun.

She bent over and gave me a good view of both her fuck holes. I placed two fingers at the entry of her cunt and rubbed her wet flesh all the way round before fully inserting them in her pussy and begun opening and closing them like a pair of scissors, I sucked on a finger of the other hand and then placed a substantial amount of saliva on it before slowly working it into her tight arse as she pushed herself against the new intruder.

"Would you now like to be eaten slut while you get mouth fucked?"

I had withdrawn my fingers and waited for her reply which came in the form of a nod.

I slap her buttocks first one then the other and she remained in the position so I continued until her arse was red before pushing her head further down and kneeling behind her as I begun gently kissing the reddened area while my hand capped her quim and rubbed it up and down with my palm until it was drenched with her juices. She was now very wet the spanking had excited her and I moved my mouth to her pussy sucking in the large engorged labia and running my tongue along them, god she tasted good but I didn't need to rush we had hours ahead of us and I wanted her to have an experience she would remember for a long time.

I moved to the bed and sat down, "So your not talking now, come here and let me teach you some manners cunt." With that I pulled her to me and lay her across my lap using my own leg to spread hers. I moved a hand to her tits and then begun spanking her with the other every three or four slaps I'd stop and finger her pussy, which was by now literally a well of sexual fluid, I had started by using two fingers to frig her lovely sex with but soon I had four fingers buried to the hilt in her luscious cunny while I used my other hand to alternate between her hard nipples, squeezing, pinching then pulling on them as she now became vocal.

"God yes, I'm a naughty bitch spank me, spank me harder."

"You like that do you, I'll spank you, you little whore and then I'll eat your cock hungry cunt until you beg me to stop."

I spanked her for sometime continuing to finger fuck her every so often but was taken completely by surprise when she actually climaxed, her cunt hungrily sucking my fingers deeper inside as she yelled for more.

I was now hungry for her and needed to gorge on her juices, "Get on the bed now you dirty bitch I want to eat you."

"I'd like that Sir; I'd like that very much." She said as she moved onto the bed and I climbed on top my head quickly burying itself between her thighs the smell of her drawing me like a bee to the honey pot. I began licking her engorged labia then sucking softly on her soft flesh before pushing my tongue deep inside her fuck tube so that my taste buds were saturated with her very being. My cock was now rock hard and covered with pre-cum I could feel it as it seemed to pour out of the tiny pee hole. I manoeuvred my body so that my cock was just above her mouth and felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth as her lips closed around it. My lower body moved as I started to fuck her mouth at the same time lowering my head so that my tongue could alternate between her cunt and pucker. It seemed I couldn't get enough of her as I held her cunt open her juices flowing rapidly mixing with my saliva and trickling down the groove between her two fuck holes.

At the other end she was cupping my balls in her warm hands gently squeezing them as I fucked her mouth, she managed to completely swallow the full length of my cock and with each downward stroke I could feel her long wet tongue as it rubbed along the whole length. My balls were now swollen and hard, almost to the point of exploding as the need to cum grew ever more urgent but I managed to contain myself instead reaching down and grabbed hold of her handbag fumbling around for the packet of condoms she had told me were in there. I was still eating her awesome pussy while feeling around in her handbag for the box when I felt this long smooth, round object, I wondered if it was I thought it might be and took it out to take a look while continuing to play with her quuim with one hand. My god yes it was, she had actually brought a dildo with her, and the thought of this new toy almost send me over the edge as my cock throbbed deep inside her mouth. Obviously we had discussed fetishes a few times both by email and phone and I remembered her saying how she enjoyed DP but had never plucked up enough courage to have two guys at the same time, there was no doubt that she wanted me to use this artificial cock on her. I shifted my position on top of her bringing my new found toy to her cunt and slowly thrust the 8" long fat smooth florescent rubber replica dick inside her watching it disappear into her fuck tube inch by inch as she moaned against my cock her hand squeezing my balls until they felt as if they would explode.

She must have felt my nearness to completion and stopped sucking on my cock but kept it in her warm mouth, it was a relief as a couple of seconds more and I would have released my load and I was not ready to do that just yet. I fucked her harder and harder with the dildo almost frenziedly while sucking on her clit, which was well above average size enabling me to trap it between my lips and run my tongue over the tip making her body shudder. Her arse was now almost as wet as her cunt and I found little difficulty in inserting one then two of my long fat fingers deep inside her while she held her legs wide open to give me full access to her greedy fuck holes. Her breathing was laboured now as she neared orgasm.

"Fuck meeee god yessss donnnntttt stopppp….aaaaaahhhhhh..fasterrrrr…fuckkkkk…

suckkk mmmmyy cliiiiittttt….aaaaaaaaahhhhh…aaaaahhhh…." She was screaming now her sphincter closing around my fingers like a vice as I pulled the dildo out replacing it with my head in between her legs my mouth encased her pussy taking as much of her sex inside as I could while sucking her in an effort to satisfy my hunger with her juices, like a starving vampire feasting on fresh blood I guzzled down her thick cum as it spewed out of her wide open cunt, if not for my own needs I could have spent the rest of the day feasting on her quim. As it was I needed my own release desperately and moved from the position I now occupied on top of her, as she lay recovering I begun sucking on her tit vacuuming the large hard nipple into my mouth and biting it gently.

"Mmmm…yes that feels good…that's nice..god yes…ooohh… bite harder.. god yes..harder." She implored me and I did just as she asked first on one nipple and then the other. Moving my head upwards I began kissing her on the mouth as she tasted the remnants of her own cum my hands slipped down to her tits so that I now had hold of a nipple in each hand and pinched them hard. While her own hand had now moved to my cock as she begun to squeeze and rub it the pre cum making her hands seem to slide over the hot pulsating rod.

I stopped kissing her now but continued pinching her nipples hard.

"I'm going to fuck you now you dirty cock sucking bitch so get over here and bend over so I can choose a hole."

She obediently got up and stood at the side of the bed while I pulled at her nipples eventually letting them go so she could assume the position. She was now bending over with her legs spread wide apart, I picked up the dildo and pushed it all the way inside her pussy while I knelt behind her and begun to rim her while fucking her with the artificial phallus, one hand free I started to spank her again first one side then the other as she begged for more. I finally stopped spanking her and felt around in her hand bag this time managing to locate the box of condoms which were open. Taking one out I stopped rimming her and used my mouth to open the packaging of the individual prophylactic.

"Fuck yourself bitch use the rubber cock on yourself let me see how well you can use it."

I felt her hand on mine as she reached down between her legs and grabbed hold of the rubber cock and begun to fuck herself with it thrusting it all the way in then almost all the way out then back in again faster and faster, she was obviously well versed and acquainted with her fuck toy. I watched while I put the condom on my cock then stood up positioning my cock against her arse hole I used my hands to spread her arse cheeks and pushed my cock forward watching in amazement as her rubbery pucker slowly gave way and the head of my pole slowly vanished inside the dark abyss.

"AAAAHHHH…AAAHHHH…YESSSS OHHH GOD YESSSS.." She began yelling as my cock disappeared all the way inside her.

Her arse was nice and tight and her sphincter encircled my cock squeezing it. I could feel the fake cock through the thin membrane separating her fuck holes rubbing against my member as I pulled it all the way back to the tip of the head then thrust in hard timing my movements with the dildo she continued to fuck her cunt with, my hands now wrapped around her tits manipulating, squeezing, pulling and pinching these wonderful fleshy orbs.

"You like having your arse fucked don't you; you're a dirty filthy slapper who loves it all and I'm going to give you another spanking after this and have you lick my arse like the dirty whore bitch you are. Tell me how dirty you are and what a pussy eating cock sucking slut you are."

"AAAAAHHH…AAHHH..IIIMM..A DIRTYYY SLUT…I LOVVV SUCKKKINNG

COCKKK …EATINNNGGG CUUUNTTTT…AAAAHHH…YEESS..YEESSSS…

FUCKKK MY ARSEEEE….AAAAHHHHH..YYYEEEEESSS…AAAAHHHH…"

"Yes that's good ooohh yes that's it let yourself go be the dirty slut that you need to be enjoy getting fucked let me know you enjoy being a dirty cunt eating slut."

She was climaxing again, her body was shaking with the intensity she screamed with ecstasy as at the same point I felt my cock swell up as if it was going to split her dark tight murky tunnel wide open as the spunk that had been building up from the moment we met now suddenly needed urgent release, my skin now grew even tighter around my sacks and they became hard like a pair of rock as abruptly I felt the burning sensation of my seed as it made its way to the tip of my cock each sperm cell an Olympic swimmer vying for first place through the tiny exit at the end of the length. I begun cumming fucking her harder and faster now as her anal passage tightened around my cock squeezing until dollop after dollop of my cum spurted out of me and there was no more left.

I sat on the edge of the bed as she turned around and took the condom off my cock which was still semi firm. She began to masturbate me with her hands before lowering her head down she opened her mouth make a deliberate effort to look straight at me to ensure I was watching and satisfied that I was she took the whole of my long fat cock inside her mouth and begun to expertly gobble me. It felt great and I moved my hands to her tits and begun to fondle them as they hang down from her body. Her oral stimulation soon had the intended result and my cock begun to revive. I lay on the bed and she bent down next to me sucking on my cock, then my balls as I now managed to get my hands to her sex caressing her swollen labia and every so often plunging a finger inside her wonderful cunt or giving her clit a rub with the ball of my finger.

She stopped sucking my cock briefly and looked at me, "That was nice, I liked that it was something I've needed for a while." It was said simply and in matter of fact way and without interruption to her manual stimulation of my genitals.

She leaned across and took out another condom from the box opened it and put it in her mouth before lowering her head to my cock and expertly placing the condom on it, using her mouth to roll it on before moving her body further down the bed then laying at the end of the bed her head between my legs she begun sucking on my balls and licking my scrotum before making her way down to my arse and licking me there. I could feel her tongue as it probed my anal passage then run her tongue up and down sending tiny waves of pleasure through my body making it tingle with ecstasy. She carried on for some time, her mouth and tongue exploring my arse, sacks and cock until my cock was sticking up like a steel flag pole. As if the moment she had been working for had finally arrived, she moved up my body her tongue leading the way and finally ended up astride me, reaching out she picked up the discarded rubber cock and handed it to me before proceeding to lower her cunt onto my rod as she held it in place. I felt her flesh give way and the warmth of her cunt as my cock disappeared and as she begun to ride me. I took hold of a nipple in my mouth as she lowered her body over mine and moved my hand down until I located her anal entry placing the dildo in position I pushed it all the way in as she let out a stifled semi scream interrupting her rhythm briefly before regaining it as she once again begun to ride now one cock had become two, I chewed on her nipple biting down hard as she screamed with joy and increased her speed to show her pleasure at what my mouth was doing.

As she came down I thrust up to meet her cunt and pushed the dildo in as deep as it would go without letting it go, we continued fucking in this position for a while and then at some stages I'm not even sure how, why or which one of us decide we swapped positions. I was now on top pushing her, trapping her legs back and pressing them down with my shoulders which allowed her to use her hands and the dildo on herself. I looked down and took pleasure at the sight of my big swollen cock entering her cunt again as her soft glistening flesh parted. There was a squelching sound as I increased my pace and I was now driving in and out of her welcoming cunt with force and direction, like a jack hammer, each time ensuring with deep deliberate thrusts that my cock was buried as far as possible inside her while she continued to push the replica cock inside her anal canal. Her constant moaning, encouraging phrases and the smell and sound of sex in the room were like music to my ears. Our mouths stuck together from time to time as we frantically exchanged tongues and oral juices.

"FUCK ME…GOD YES…HARDER…GOD IT FEELS SO GOOODDD..OOOO…

YESSS…FASTER…YESSS…YESSSS..GODDD…YESSS…STICK YOUR COCK..

INNN…MMMYYY…CUNTTT…MORE..FUCCKKKK..YESSSSS…DOOON'TTT

STOOOOPPP…YESSS..YESSSS…AAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHH…

AAAAHHHHH….CUMMMMINNNGGG…AAAHHHHHHHH…YESSS….

YESSSS…AAAAAAHHHHHH…"

Her cunt muscles clenched around my cock milking the hard rod as if it was an udder as I continued pounding her until I once again felt the sudden rush and burning sensation of my sperm as it sped through the narrow tube in the hope of finding the elusive goal.

"YESSSS…I CAN…FEEELL..YOURRR…COCKKK..CUMMMMIINGG…YESSS…

YESSSS…OOOOHHH…OOOHHH..AAAAAHHHHH..AAAAHHHH…FUCKKKK..

YESSSSS…YESSS….AAAAHHH…AAAHHH..YESSS…YESSS..AAAHHHHH."

Her screams kept me focused as I continued fucking her cunt until every drop of my seed had left my body. Finally spent I collapsed next to her and we both lay there regaining our breath.

She was a very hot woman and seemed to love sex in all its forms so it was surprising that by the sound of things she hadn't acted on her impulses before now. Of course it didn't end there and we managed to do some of the other things we had spoken about by the end of which I decided she was one of the sexiest women I had met, I think perhaps being relatively strangers she was able to let herself and many inhibitions she may have had go for that afternoon.

Hope everybody that reads this story enjoys doing so and will take those couple of extra seconds to give it a vote and let me know that I'm hitting the right notes.

12