The Encounters Ch. 14

Story Info
The Village.
3.4k words
3.81
9.1k
2
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awakened when Jake rolled out from under me. It was light, sun light streaming in through the cracks and I could smell food. I drowsily watched as Jake walked over to a trench at the back of the hut and peed. The full bladder I had forced me to follow him.

"Is this where we are supposed to go?" I was remembering what had happened outside last night.

"Yes, while we are joined, we must remain inside the hut. Food will be brought to us. You and the other women must not leave the hut until the healer and medicine man say you can."

I wondered what would happen if they knew about last night when I went out to pee and also during the ritual when I had been fucked many times by others. I was going to ask about last night inside the hut when the other two boys took me when he continued.

"Come, let's eat and he led me to the food. Sit and I will explain all that I know about the manhood joining ritual."

He handed me a bowl and I quickly filled it. It smelled good and I discovered I was famished. The others joined us. I got to looking at the other boys and discovered they were good looking and well built. Not as large as the others but bigger than average. They were uncircumcised too as were all the others I had seen. My looking at them caused arousal and both had growing cocks. I quickly looked away. I didn't want to start something until I had it all explained to me although I was interested in having them again. I quickly ate, waiting anxiously for Jake to start.

I looked at him and finally blurted out, "OK, I'm ready to hear it, all of it."

"The tribe I came from is an old one. These rituals have been around since the beginning of time. The tribe relies upon women to bear children to populate the tribe, that is why it is required for a young men and women to go through the adulthood rituals. It is very important for a woman bear children just as it is for a man to be able to get a woman pregnant. Boys upon reaching adulthood must show they are men by getting a woman pregnant. Girls must show they are women by getting pregnant. Pregnant women are very desirable to the hearth of a man because she can produce a family. In the big picture of things though, it doesn't matter whose child the woman in carrying, just as long as she is able to have children. That is why women belong to all the men of the tribe and will have sex with them when they are wanted. Since you are now a member of this tribe through my ritual, you are now property of this tribe and once the healer and medicine man declare you pregnant, you are required to be with any man who wants you."

He saw the shocked look in my eyes as I started to protest what I was hearing and continued. "Don't worry though. We won't be here long and that won't happen to you. You do belong to Wayne, Mau and me though. This is probably the last time a ritual like this will ever take place."

"What about me being with these other two guys in this hut?"

"That is OK since I was the first to have you. We will share each of the women now that they each have been with the man they were supposed to be with. It is the custom of the ritual. In a few days, any man can be with them and you."

I was thinking of the men that had taken me during the ritual dance and the many more during the night but was afraid to bring that up for fear he would be hurt. Jake hadn't been the first that had cum inside me. I was going to ask a question about what would happen if something like that had taken place when I noticed one of the other young men had a full hard on and was looking at me. I was surprised at the lack of jealousy from Jake as he nodded to him and let him lead me away. When we reached his hides, he lay back on his back and indicated I was to straddle him like I had done Jake during the night. I assumed he had been watching. I crawled over him and positioned him, sliding the head of his hard cock around in the slickness that was still there and slid down his hardened pole. I didn't have to hold myself up off him and it felt good to be able to sit all the way down onto his groin. I soon had us both in the throes of orgasms as I rapidly lifted myself up and down fucking him. I really didn't care how long he lasted; I just wanted to fuck him. He was grunting as he came, his grunts drowning out my moans. I sat down hard on him when I felt him stiffen and his cock start to jerk as my own orgasm rushed through me.

I had barley come down from my orgasm when the other indicated for me to do the same to him. There was no argument from me and I crawled over to him and repeated the same act. This was going to be fun I thought. I looked over at Jake and saw he was pounding away into one of the other women. I was surprised he could fit all the way inside her. I was soon too lost in my own fucking to watch.

It was my idea later on to pull all the hides together. We lay upon them legs and arms intertwined in an orgy of raw sex, the six of us. The smell of raw sex was stifling I was in an erotic orgasmic bliss the whole time, my white slender body contrasting with the darkness of the others. The hides were soaked and slick with sweat and gobs of cum. Our bodies were covered also. This lasted for several more days, stopping only long enough to eat, pause to rest and take care of bodily functions. One of the three boys seemed to be inside me all the time. I was glad Jake was gentle with me and didn't force me to take him all the way.

I was totally worn out physically and sexually when the healer and medicine man finally came into the hut and told us our time was over. I had lost all track of time. They both inspected the women touching us all over and declared us with child. I didn't know how they could do that but I assumed with all the fucking, we had to be. That is if we had all been fertile. I hoped I wasn't. They led us out of the hut into the throng of humanity that was outside waiting for us. The fresh air, if you could call it that from the swamp, made me aware of the stench coming from my body. I needed a bath. Dried cum and sweat coated me and the others to. The boys had their backs pounded in celebration while we women were paraded around. The men all touched me, running their hands over me caressing my breasts and flat stomach.

The one muscular man that had first entered me during the dance and during the first night glared at me. I lost track of him and his friends as we were led around. Finally the other women in the crowd led us away to water where we could wash. I was thankful for that. I didn't even think about alligators as I waded into the water and bathed. The paint that covered my body and the mud that was in my hair was stubborn and not easily removed. I was glad when the guy showed up and waded out to me with a bar of soap.

"Here, I thought you might need this."

"Thanks, I do need this. This paint and mud and the other crud doesn't seem to want to wash off."

"I know. Hey, I know where there is cleaner water than what you are standing in. If you will follow me I'll show you."

I looked at what I was standing in. It was muddy and well it didn't look too clean. I had thought it was all I was going to have to clean up in. Cleaner water would be good.

"OK, where is it."

"Come on."

He took my hand and led me to the bank and along the edge away from the others. "It's through here." He led me several hundred yards to a clean pool in the jungle of grass and shrubs where a spring bubbled out of the ground. It was a beautiful spot I thought as I looked around. I was surprised when he leaned down behind a clump of grass and pulled out a large towel and washcloth along with more soap and shampoo and a comb.

"I thought you might need these too." There was a large smile on his face as he handed the stuff to me. "You want me to help? I can scrub your back and help you wash, if you want."

I had been looking at him closely. This was the first time I had actually looked at him up close and not under a sexual fever. I could see he was very athletic and worked out a lot. He was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. He was about 6'4" with a broad muscular chest, shoulders and arms and a narrow waist and slim hips that joined very muscular legs. His skin was very dark and smooth. I didn't see a blemish anywhere. He towered over me and made me feel very small.

I already noticed he was partly rigid and growing and watched mesmerized as the foreskin stretched and slipped back off the head of his rapidly swelling cock that glistened in the sun with what was probably a little pre-cum coating its surface. I wanted to touch it right then but thought, what the hell, he has already fucked me and besides I could use some help getting this muck off of me.

"I could use you to scrub my back." I smiled back at him and handed him the washcloth and bar of soap. "I could wash yours too."

We both laughed and started soaping each other down. "What's your name," I asked as I let him shampoo my hair. I had reached up to help and had both hands on my head wrapped in my hair as he slipped his down to my breasts and soaped them. My nipples rapidly hardened and stuck straight out sending a tingling down to my groin. He was standing behind me and I felt his growing cock rub against my butt.

"Greg, why do you need to know?"

"What?" My mind had raced to my groin along with the tingling his hands were giving me.

"My name is Greg. Just wondered why you need to know my name."

"I have to call you something don't I?"

"Does it really matter? You know we may never see each other again."

"I guess not." He was fully hard when I reached back and grasp hold of his pole. He had been moving it between my ass cheeks and slipping it lower between my legs. His hands slipping around in the soap on my breasts and the feeling of his hardness had already awakened my lust. I was seeping moisture. I was soapy all over, him too but I led him to the bank and after loosening my grasp on him I lay down on my back and looked up to him, holding out my arms. "I'm waiting."

He wasted little time, dropping to his hands and knees and embraced me with a deep kiss. I could feel the hard head of his swollen cock poking at me, already in position. When our kiss broke, I mumbled, "Make love to me."

He slipped in. It was slow and passionate. Slow gentle thrusts with deep kisses. Our bodies were slick with soap and with the high humidity and sweat of our bodies, they stayed slick. I couldn't get any leverage digging my feet into the ground to lift my hips to meet him and had nothing to grip with my hands so he finally took my hands in his and held them firmly above my head while I lifted my legs up in the air around him. He got in deeper this way. I felt him hitting bottom each time he thrust in. I gyrated my pelvis in sync with him and increased the feeling for both of us as the tip of his cock rubbed against my cervix. We exploded together when he stiffened and shoved in deep and I felt the spasms of his cock. They were long and hard. We rested for a few minutes after our bodies calmed down.

I rolled him off me and laughed. "I have to finish bathing." I ran back to the water, rinsed and soaped down again. I washed my golden patch carefully noticing it was all growing back. I did this several times until I felt clean. We ended up washing each other several times, laughing all the while. I was curious about him and wanted to know more about him.

"Greg, Are you from Africa?"

"No, I was born in Florida. My parents emigrated from there, in fact in the same general area that most of the people here came from."

"So if you are from here, why are you here doing this. I mean why are you attending these rituals?"

"Curiosity mostly, my parents told me about where they came from and we did go back and see my grandparent's years ago and they told me of some of the customs and rituals of the tribes there. I asked a lot of questions then and when I heard about this happening here, I came out of curiosity. I'm glad I did. I found you. Why are you here, the only white woman, in a group of blacks and how did you get involved with the manhood ritual?"

"Like you I was curious. My friends Wayne and Mau actually talked me into it. I didn't know it would be like this though. They told me I would only be involved with Jake and not with others."

"Are you upset with what happened?"

"At first I was shocked and wanted to back out but I got caught up in the sexual heat and well, once I was tied, there wasn't anything I could do. Besides, I learned a lot by being here."

"What's that, what did you learn?"

"That all black men aren't huge but do seem to be above the average size of white guys." I laughed at that and shoved him back into the water where I dunked him under. He had been growing hard and when he took a snout full of water, he came up coughing. It deflated him.

"Something else I learned was the orgy taking place around us seemed natural and it felt so natural for me to have you and your friends."

He was looking at me with this amazed look on his face. "You liked it?"

"Hell yes, I liked you and your friends. I'm not sure about all the others though. I would have liked to have seen them."

I laughingly raced him to the shore and grabbed the towel before he could grab me. I threatened to snap the towel at him and he backed off. As I was drying off and combing my hair, the curiosity of what had happened during the dance, he entering me got the best of me.

"Greg, what would have happened if you and your friends had been caught fucking me during the ritual dance? The others also seemed intoxicated which was different from what took place during the woman ritual dance. What was going on?"

He laughed. "If it had been a real ritual back in Africa, we would have been punished if caught. Here I took a risk and spiked the punch so to speak. I would not have done it if you had not been here. I wanted you and my friends convinced me to do it. I wanted to be the first to cum inside you, not the little boy that selected you. I still want you."

"What about your friends? Where are they anyway? How come they are not here with us right now?"

"It would have been OK with you if they had been here with us right now?" He looked amazed and I started to say yes thinking of the many orgasms I would be having but he continued.

"I wanted you for myself this time so I snuck away from them to be with you."

He gave me something to think about as I finished combing my hair. He was good looking and built. He would be fun to have along with the others. He intrigued me, the boldness he showed, the risk he and his friends took. I wondered if Wayne and the others knew about him and if they would approve of him. When I finished my hair, I suggested we go back to the village. I needed to find Wayne and the others. I didn't know when we would be leaving and needed to find my things.

"Which way," I asked. I was looking around kind of lost. I wanted him to lead. He pointed the way and followed. We were only a few hundred feet from the village when he pulled me into the tall grass and pushed me down on my hands and knees.

"Fuck Sara you are so beautiful I have to have you again."

I quietly did what I he wanted and raised my hips a little so he could position himself. He easily entered me from behind. He gripped my hips and pounded me bringing me several releases before he shoved in one last time and filled me. I was quietly screaming his name and to fuck me harder the whole time. I remained on my knees for a minute after he finished and pulled out while trying to figure out who I was and what the hell I was doing there. This wasn't really me. I looked back as I started to get up. I was going to ask him if I would ever see him again. He was gone, quietly slipping away while I was contemplating my next move. I was going to ask him for his address and phone number. The towels and soaps were all there in a pile. He was gone. I was puzzled why he left and took one towel and cleaned myself as best I could. I picked up the rest of the stuff and walked back to the village. Wayne met me on the trail.

"Where have you been? I've been looking for you. I was trying to find you so you could get cleaned up but I see you already have. The rest of us bathed at a spring on the north side of the village. You need to hurry and dress. There is a very large storm heading this way and we have to get out of here. The village is breaking up early, some have already left. Come on, your clothes are in that first hut.

I hurried on and found Mau and Jake waiting fully dressed in shorts. I dressed as all three watched. They all had growing bulges which made me dress even faster. I did want to get out of there. I thought back to what I had been thinking when Greg had taken me doggy on the trail. The reality of the week was sitting in. I had a lot to think about now that it was over and we would be heading home. I'm glad my bag was there and everything was in it, even my birth control. I didn't know what to do about it though. It may be too late. I thought I would check on line if the hotel had internet and a computer available for guests. I quickly zippered up the bag when I finished looking through it. I had dressed in white panties, shorts and halter top and slipped into my sandals. I skipped the bra, I didn't really need it.

"OK, let's go!" I said to Wayne. He grabbed the bags and led us to where the boat docked. We left a short while after that.