The Erica Chroinicles

Story Info
A husband's dream and a wife's journey.
33k words
4.36
112.4k
74
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a thirty-three year old professional in the High Tech industry my name is Sean. I have risen high up in the corporation that I work for and after almost 10 years I have most of the trappings of success. I am five foot ten inches and weigh a svelte one hundred and ninety -eight pounds. I have longish dark blonde hair that I wear tied back in a ponytail, but I keep the sides and top fashionably short. I am an average looking guy (no Brad Pitt but no Freddy Krueger either), I take good care of my body (except one of these days I have to quit smoking) and spend many hours each week riding my bike and toning with weights in the local gym.

Erica my wife is five foot four inches tall and weighs one hundred and twenty pounds. She is a very attractive 36c-25-36 with long dark brown hair that cascades like a waterfall around her head and shoulders. She has bright natural green eyes, a soft inviting mouth and an almost perfect skin tone. I have looked for a blemish on her body but in nine years I have never found one. Her skin is like silk and I love to run my hands and fingers over her body. Erica is also into fitness and works out at a woman’s gym three days a week. Over the last nine years she has kept her figure toned and tight much to my delight. Erica could and does turn many a head when we are out together though I have discovered that she has been unaware of this fact. Erica's one problem is that she is an introvert and shy by nature.

I chalk this up to her upbringing, which from what she has told me was very conservative, and to my mind repressing. To show you an example of this, just after we were married I took her out shopping (one of her favorite things to do). We were at an upscale women’s clothing store, and Erica looked sort of lost. When I asked her what was wrong she told me this was the first time she had been shopping without one of her parents along dictating what she should or more likely could buy.

This shocked me. I encouraged her to find younger clothes to wear. Erica always seemed to dress like a 40-year-old woman not the barely 20-year-old woman she was. When I asked her about this she lowered her head and told me her parents were very strict and she was only allowed to wear the clothes that they picked out. When I asked how she liked that, she said that on some level she was ok with it because it meant she did not have to take responsibility for the choices. She also told me that her father was a very controlling person and had dictated a lot of who she could see, where she could go and what she could do .I was very surprised at this revelation. Her parents never gave off the kind of air that Erica was talking about. I made up my mind then and there I was going to change a lot of Erica's attitudes.

Erica and I shared a full life and the lovemaking and sex between us although robust and enthusiastic on my part, Erica always seemed to be holding herself back from truly letting go and experiencing the fullness of sex. Again when I inquired she told me her mother had told her sex it self was something a woman had to endure but should never be enjoyed. Again I was stunned at the old fashioned ideas with which Erica had been raised. I told her that what her mother had said was a lie and that she had every right to enjoy the physical side of love like I or anyone else did.

Over the years I have been able through patience and understanding been able release more of the sexual animal inside of Erica. One of the things I discovered about her was that she loved to be controlled in bed. I discovered this one night when Erica out of the blue asked me.

“Sean………………. I was wondering.”

“What Erica.”

“One of the girls was talking at the gym today about how her hubby ties her to the bed some times when they make love. Angie said it is a wonderful experience and I should try that some night with you.”

“What did she tell you?“ I asked intrigued. This was the first time ever Erica had ever spoken about sex without me first bringing up the subject.

“Well she said one thing was she really learned to trust her husband. That came up over and over as she talked about it. She told me it was also freeing in that you had no control over how and where you were touched and being helpless you were free to give yourself over to your feelings and to the sensations.” Erica took a deep breath and continued on

“So I thought that we could try that, I love the idea of learning to trust you more than I already do and to be honest I was tingling in my pussy when she finished telling me about one of the nights she was tied up”

“Erica that’s a great idea. ” I responded to this total surprise.

“Well can we do it tonight Sean. “, Erica asked her pouting eyes searing into me.

“Are you willing to sacrifice two of your small bath towels I asked her?”

“Yes!” She giggled

“Then let’s do it.”

It was a wonderful Saturday afternoon. Erica practically (at least for her) prowled the condo all afternoon she was rubbing her body against me like a cat. My cock was so hard and stiff all afternoon I thought I was going to burst. About eight o’clock or so I went to the downstairs bathroom and grabbed two towels and ripped and tied them to the lengths I needed then went into our bedroom and attached the four restraints to the corners of the bed. I then went back down to the kitchen where Erica was cleaning up from supper.

I slowly approached her from behind and slipped my arms around her waist. She jumped slightly when I touched her exposed midriff attesting to the stealth of my approach and then leaned her neck and head back on my shoulder and started to grind her butt against my throbbing cock. It ached to be inside of her and Erica was extremely turned on. I slid my hands down and started to caress her crotch, I could feel the heat of her excitement through the fabric of her jeans. Then I started to kiss her exposed neck, tonguing and nibbling my up and down it. Suddenly Erica twisted herself around and kissed me very hard, her tongue darting into my mouth, snaking around my own tongue and sending shivers up and down my spine.

After about 10 minutes of pawing all over Erica I began to slowly undress her in the kitchen. I removed her top and demi-cup bra and then preceeded to unzip her jeans and slowly work them down over her butt and as they slid down her legs she stepped pout of them. Erica was now clad only in her by now sopping wet panties, the outline of her shaved pussy clearly visible through her panties. I lifted Erica up into my arms and carried her into the bedroom.

I had dimmed the lights and had 4 candles burning in the bedroom. The room was aglow and full of dancing shadows as I carried Erica into the room. I gently laid her on the bed and preceeded to slide her panties down and off of her. I slid down and grasp the towel length on the right hand side of the bed and started tying Erica's leg to the leg of the bed. I did the same with her left leg. I watched Erica to gauge her reactions as I continued. She was panting in anticipation I could clearly see her juices flowing freely down her slit, her womanhood was totally exposed and parted in front of me. I slid back up the bed rubbing my body against hers I watched her eyes and face as I first secure one of her wrists to the bed and then the other. She started to twist and writhe a bit when I had finally had her bound spread eagle on the bed. She was also begging me to touch her that she was exploding inside and was aching to be touched.

“God I have never felt so hot.” Erica hissed.

“So I see”. I chuckled.

“Sean, touch me please. I need to feel your touch.”

I reached out and began to gently run both my hands all over her chest, Erica arch herself as much as the restraints allowed to meet my touch and grind herself against my probing hands. I was totally blown away by the reaction that Erica was having. I took my time and slowly aroused her towards a shuddering climax. I then started to take my cock and drag it over her nipples and mouth she tried to grab it with her mouth but I pulled it away from her. She strained against the restraints and arched herself up to try to touch me but I kept just out of her reach. I kept up this for about ten minutes and then began to eat her; slowly at first and then faster as I fucked her pussy with my tongue.

She came again in buckets this time almost drowning me with the volume. I then teased her some more with my touch before finally entering her. Erica was wild with desire and urged me to get as deep in her as I could, actually straining against her bonds to spread herself wider for me to enter. We just exploded in passion and power I had never seen Erica throw back her head and scream in pure pleasure I did that night! It was awesome. As we lay cuddled together afterwards I told her how awesome she looked when she was coming and how wonderful it was to see her enjoy sex and love so much. Needless to say this kind of light bondage became a regular part of our bed play.

I have to tell you that Erica's request in a way floored me and at the same time thrilled me to. It seemed finally after almost three years Erica had found something sexual that she would like to try. Although she took to most of the things I suggested in bed and she was not for all her ridged upbringing a virgin when we were married, she did not have very much experience. It as I have said before took patience on my part to get her to try new positions, and techniques. It took a whole year for her to come around to oral sex and longer to start to reciprocate. This however was the first time that Erica had suggested something and I knew this would be a distinct change for us.

I have always been a hedonist and have a naturally strong voyeuristic nature. I had been having fantasies about Erica for years, picturing her in various scenes and scenarios from both my imagination and from reading erotic stories and letters. I also write so I had taken a hand at writing a few of my own stories and although she was never mentioned by name anyone would recognize my wife from the description I used of the female star of my stories. All of these stories were written about my favorite theme of the Hot Wife lifestyle. I knew from an early age that this was a type of relationship I would have with my wife. It fueled many of my fantasies over the years and more and more I pictured Erica in those fantasies.

I had not at this time shown Erica any of my stories though we did occasionally get a copy of Penthouse Letters or Forum Magazine and read the stories in bed as a form of foreplay. I did watch Erica's reactions to the stories of husbands who shared their wives sexually with other men. She said she found it strange that a man would or could get excited about his wife having sex with another man. I assured her that the man probably looked forward to his wife's adventures almost as much as the wife did. I also pointed out to her that it took a lot of trust on each partner's part to live this kind of lifestyle and they both had to realize the difference between sex and love.

I tried at this time in our relationship to keep my own enthusiasm for this type of lifestyle in check, as I wanted to gauge Erica's reactions. Most of the time I read to her and she would sometimes ask me questions about the stories and sometimes with the use of toys we would act out some of the scenes but it was always at my initiation and idea.

This went on for the better part of three years with the stories and discussions about this type of lifestyle. I must admit I had been waiting for the inevitable question from Erica, that being did I want to share her. It did finally come out one day and I was honest and up front about it. It took a bit of convincing on my part that I had no intention of me having other women, that this was strictly about me seeing her having sex with other men exactly like the men in the stories we had read.

The hardest question I had to answer was what did I get out of it. I did explain my visual orientation and voyeurism. I also told Erica that most of the time I would want to share her with the other man that I was not just a watcher but would want to participate as well. I confided in her that I had on occasion fantasized that it was Erica in some of the stories we read. At first she did not believe me then slowly she began to understand. It was about near the end of our being married for 6 years when I finally gave Erica one of the stories I had written for her to read.

She took about three days to read it (I found out afterwards it was more like she read it over and over for three days) and when we talked about it she said it was very steamy and hot and that she had enjoyed it. She then brought up the woman I had portrayed in the story and how she was struck at the physical description of the woman.

“You are describing me aren’t you Sean”. She finally said to me on that fateful night.

“Yes.” I said simply knowing exactly what she was talking about.

“You dream about me screwing other men.” She said. “The story is very good and very hot/.” Smiling at me as she spoke. “I read it quite a few times after I figured out I was the woman in your story’.

“Thanks sweetheart that is nice of you to say.” Wanting to acknowledge Erica’s compliment.

“Sean do you want me to sleep with other men for real?”

“Yes I do.” I said simply

“Sean I want to understand this part of you. This is so hard to understand, you do not want to sleep with other women. You have repeatedly told me you have no intention of doing that. Yet you want me to be able to sleep with other men. I do not understand what you get out of it. Can you explain that part to me? I do want to understand.”

“It is part of being a voyeur Erica, the act of watching. I have known about this side of me since I was a teen and used to go to strip clubs and how much I enjoyed watching the women perform. I discovered the other aspects through reading stories about husbands who shared their wives with other men and knew I needed that in my relationship It is part of who and what I am Erica.”

“I have to be honest it made the story hotter when I realized it was about me. But Sean I don’t think I could ever do that for real.”

“Yes I know that too Erica.” Again simply agreeing with her, today my mind whispered.

“However we can like we did with the tying each other up play some ideas out we read in the magazines. You know like we could meet at a bar and I can pretend to pick you up and whisk you away for a night of frolic.”

“That sounds like fun.”

“We can also use toys more than we have so you can feel what it is like to be filled in both ends.” I held my breath at this one because this was uncharted territory in our bed play.

“MMMMMMMM.”

“I take that is a yes.” I chuckled.

“Yes it is. I think that doing some of that stuff between the two of us will be fun. I also trust you and Angie was right about that about bondage building trust.” Erica said.

“Good honey.”

And so it went for three more years with me slowly and carefully walking Erica down the path that I was hoping that she would willingly embrace.

.

I had gotten her progressively more provocative clothing to wear. At first she would only wear them when we were at home but slowly over the years she has begun to wear some of the tamer outfits when we went out. Some of the times when we would go out we would play the bar pick up scene.

Sometimes we would go out as a couple and I would keep an eye out for men who would check out Erica at whatever restaurant, club, or bar we were at. Many times we would use one of those men what he looked like acted etcetera in our role-playing at home. I even took Erica to a classy strip club one night (her suggestion as she wanted to learn how to strip for me she said) and she was asked on a trip to the washroom to table dance for a group of young men in their twenties. She politely declined and told them she was not a dancer. They told her it did not matter to them. Erica was flushed with excitement when she returned to the table and told me what had happened. I used this situation to point out to her how desirable other men found her. She even paid one of the dancers for a couple of songs so she could talk to her about dancing for me and got some ideas and tips from the dancer. Erica got quite good over the years at dancing for me and we continued to play our sexual games and played out various fantasies between the two of us. This has continued up until present day where my story begins of Erica becoming the "Hot Wife" I wanted her to be.

The preceding is a brief description of the past and how long it took for me to bring my sexy wife to the point of opening her thighs to another man.

I like many men have the need for my wife to have sex with other men, no not to be humiliated but to have the trill of my voyeurism satiated.

Erica finally, after reading one of my writings on wife sharing accepted that this was a real part of me. However she said that it would only ever be fantasies, that she would never be able do any of the things she had read.

Over the years I have been able to get her to at least dress the part when we went out. I favour the look of a woman on the make. With her five foot four body and her very toned one hundred and twenty pounds, my wife is very firm and has flesh on her .Her tight 36 in. C cup breasts do not need a bra and her nipples are long and tremendously sensitive. I have however slowly over time gotten her to dress in an even more revealing and sexual manner. To this point I proposed today, Saturday morning that I take her shopping and she has to wear out tonight what I chose for her today. Erica my wife readily agreed, as she loves to shop.

“What are you taking me shopping for honey?” Erica asked, her little girl brown eyes sparkling in the fresh morning sunlight.

“For what you call being naughty clothes lover ... but a lot more radical than I have bought you in the past.”

“What ever do you mean?” Erica giggled.

“You will just have to wait to see. Oh yes love I want you not to wear any panties for our trip today!!” I said, “It will be fun Erica let’s make this trip an adventure.” Erica loves to have “adventures” as she called them, as she knows we have great sex after we do one of them.

I had learned of this side of her rather by accident and though I had known about this side of Erica for the past 8 years I had never really seen how far I could push her. We had married straight out of college and although not a virgin Erica was not very experienced. I had the privilege of guiding and showing and opening the world of sexual delight to my lovely wife.

She had said that she loved the ideas in my erotic writings, but her usual “I could never do it in real life.” had always told me she was not ready to move on. I never pushed Erica in any way towards her having sex with other men. She certainly knew that I wanted to share her “Whore her out.” as she said I had put it on more than one occasion.

We are an upscale couple and with having decided not to have kids we were fairly free as far as home life was concerned. Erica worked but she did not really have to and did more so to get out of the house and keep busy than for any great career plans. We have a beautiful home with a lovely master bedroom.

“Erica I want you to promise me you will wear whatever I buy you today, and I mean wear it when we go out tonight! ”

“Yes Sean I promise.”

“Let’s go shopping.”

Our first stop was at Fredericks of Hollywood where I picked out a black miniskirt, a sheer white top that was as transparent as I could find, and I finished off by getting her black garters and seamed hose. I knew exactly what Erica’s size was and knew how good she was going to look in the ensemble I had picked out for her.

123456...9