The Eros Project Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for Mommy, Mark," she sighed, "gimme that cum -- Mommy wants it -- Mommy needs that cum!"

Angela's hands were a blur as they raced up and down his blood engorged shaft, her gaze fixed on the flared head. As she felt the first heavy pulse from his prick, she angled his cock downward, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

A thick cord of jizz burst from his cock and landed across her face, laying in an unbroken line from her chin, over her open mouth, over her nose and forehead and into her hair. As it broke and dropped into her mouth, another equally powerful rope landed over her face, and another, and another, over and over again. She eagerly swallowed the creamy cock sauce -- her face still being painted by her son's seemingly never-ending supply of jizz -- and purred in delight at the taste.

"Mmmm -- more -- Mommy needs more," she sighed, lifting her head and clamping her lips around the still spurting cock. A single burst filled her mouth, forcing her to swallow as quickly as she could, before more poured in, the excess dribbling from her lips. She gasped and released his prick, taking another half dozen shots over her face before his prick started to slow its delivery, thick cum drizzling over her as she swallowed over and over.

"Oh my God -- oh my God," she sighed, using his still stiff prick to push cum from her cheeks and into her mouth. "Mmmmm -- so much -- mmmllppp -- so much cum for Mommy."

"That good, mom?" Mark asked, watching her use his cock like a spoon to gather as much of his jism as she could.

"So good -- mmmmm -- so fucking good," she moaned, lost in a daze of cum feeding.

"See? I told you I came a lot," Mark laughed.

"God, you really do," Angela said, looking up at him once her eyes were clear of his spunk. "And you cum like that every time?"

"Every time," he said, groaning as his mother sucked lovingly on the head of his cock.

She let him go and blinked a half-dozen times as though she were waking up.

"Oh God, what have we done?" she whispered. "I'm sorry, honey, we shouldn't have done that," she said, letting go of his dick and pushing him away, covering her massive tits with her hands, sliding up the sofa, moving away from him.

"Mom?" Mark asked, confused. "I thought -- "

"No, no we shouldn't have done that," Angela babbled. "I can't believe I did that -- that I let you -- oh no no no no no no!"

Angel stood up, quickly grabbed her clothes with one hand, the other still trying to cover her tits, and rushed out of the room, heading upstairs.

"Well, shit," Mark said, sitting on the sofa, confused and horny.

12