The Eros Project Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around and dropped to the floor on to her hands and knees, wiggling her ass at him.

"Come on, honey," she said, looking back at him. "Mommy wants that big cock up her ass again."

Mark wasted no time and hunched behind her, taking his prick in hand and guiding it back to her waiting asshole. His mother moaned in delight as he once more pushed the bulging head of his cock between her cheeks, spreading the ring of her ass apart as he inched inside.

"Fuuuuuckkkkk!" Angela sighed as she felt her son slip more and more of his mammoth prick into her ass, sliding forward until the whole length was stuffed up her butt. "Uuhhnnn -- sooooo fucking gooooood!"

Mark held her hips as he began sawing his prick back and forth in her ass, buttfucking her hard and fast.

"Aaahh -- yes! Yes! Yes! -- Aaaahhhh -- fuck Mommy's ass -- uuhnnnn -- big -- assfucking -- cock -- for Mommy!" Angela moaned, her eyes closed, concentrating on the feeling of her son sodomising her once more.

"Uhhhh -- fuck, mom -- not gonna -- last much longer," Mark gasped, cramming his prick up her asshole, feeling his balls tense.

"You gonna cum for Mommy?" Angela asked him. "Then take it out, honey -- Mommy wants that cum."

Mark dragged his cock from her ass and stood, his prick pulsing with the need to release his jizz.

Angela spun around and knelt in front of him. She took hold of his cock with both hands, sliding them up and down, sucking lovingly on the head for a moment before looking up at him, a big smile on her face.

"Mommy's going to want this big cock every day, honey," she said again, both hands running up and down his shaft. "Mommy's going to want it in her mouth -- in her pussy -- between her tits -- and up her ass -- on a regular basis."

She sped up her hands, jerking him off.

"And Mommy's going to want a big load of cum -- like she does right now -- cum for Mommy, honey -- cum all over Mommy's tits, just like you said you would."

"Uuuhhnnnn -- fffuuucccckk!" Mark groaned as he felt his prick swell in her hands for a moment before he unleashed a torrent of jizz over his mother's tits.

Angela held on to his prick with both hands, using her upper arms to squeeze her tits together while she directed the heavy stream of spunk over herself. Again and again his cock lurched in her hands as he unleashed another huge amount of cum on to his mother, this time painting her tits in his pearly cream. Thick, unbroken lines of white cum lay across her huge mounds, running from her collar bones, down over her chest, across the swelling flesh of her tits, pooling in her deep cleavage, slowly dripping down the sides and the front, and still he kept cumming.

Angela tilted her head back and opened her mouth as she aimed his cock up, taking several large lines of jizz over her face and in her mouth, moaning in delight at the amount of cum her son produced every time he came. As his load finally started to trail off, she pulled his cock towards her and sucked on the head, taking the last few spurts straight down her throat before letting him stumble back.

"Fucking hell," Mark gasped, staring at the mess of jizz he'd covered his mother in. "I -- I don't think I've ever cum that much," he said.

Still using her upper arms to squash her tits together, Angela managed to clear the spunk from her eyes, licking her fingers clean of the heavy cream. Once she could see him, she bent her head and licked and slurped up as much of his warm cock milk as she could from her tits, watching him all the while, making a show of eating his cum.

"Mmmmm -- sooooo much cum for Mommy," she breathed, licking her tit flesh clean of his spunk, using her fingers to scoop up the thick covering of jism before sucking them dry. "God, honey -- it tastes so good," she sighed.

They stared at each other as she cleaned herself up, swallowing as much of his seed as she could until she was mostly clean.

"Did you mean what you said, mom?" Mark asked. "About wanting to keep doing this?"

"Oh yes," Angela said. "There's no way I'm going to give this up," she said, reaching out and gently stroking his still heavy cock. "That okay with you, honey?"

"Fuck yeah," Mark said with a big smile.

"Mmmm, good." Angela looked down at her big tits. "Well, I got most of it, but I guess I should still grab a shower," she said with a giggle. She stood up and picked up her dressing gown. "I'll be back down in a little while. You can sort out the dishes while I'm gone," she said, kissing the top of his head before going up stairs.

As she grabbed some clothes from her room before showering, she glanced at her cell phone and noticed two missed calls and a text from her sister Vicky.

We need to talk. the text read. Does the EROS PROJECT mean anything to you?

12