The Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

"Is this the same guy?" Jen's lips moved with no sound, trying to keep it between them.

Vanessa grinned wildly at her and then nodded. Coming away from the wall, she walked toward the door and out onto the back patio. Grabbing another beer out of the cooler, she crossed the lawn, sitting down onto the grass. Jen watched as Zack came to his feet, casually walking over to the cooler as he bent over grabbing another beer for himself and then with very little hesitation, followed Vanessa.

"Is this seat taken?" Zack said, towering over her, blocking the sunlight.

"It's yours." Vanessa held her hand out and then crossed her arms over her knees. Zack sat down with a sigh of relaxation as he looked over and smiled.

"Have fun last night?" he said, knowing Vanessa remembered him.

"Yes, I did. I didn't see you out on the dance floor, though." she paused, still wondering why he never danced.

"Just hangin' out with the guys last night. I didn't feel like going through all the small talk." he said, resting his head on his open palm while laying back down on his side comfortably.

"I know what you mean. " Vanessa sighed, looking back at him as she dropped back onto her elbows.

Jen suddenly came running out of the sliding glass doors laughing as Nick chased her down, climbing on top of her, and pinning her down into the grass.

"I need an Escort." Vanessa said, under her breath. Nicks mouth came down as if he was going to kiss Jen deeply, but then pulled away. She kicked her feet in protest with her knees bumping into his back.

"Excuse me? " Zack said, his tone became curious as he sat up placing his hand into the grass, looking down at her.

"What? " Vanessa said, pretending.

"You said you needed a Escort. Just making sure I heard you right." his eyes widened with curiosity.

"Yea, I guess I did. " she paused, trying to choose her next words carefully. "But I won't pay for sex." she said firmly.

"You wouldn't need to." he smiled, intensely.

"Depends on how you look at it." Vanessa added, turning away from his smile, wondering what was racing through his mind.

"Relationship scene not working out for you huh?" he asked, smiling out of the corners of his mouth.

"Nope, it's not. I haven't been girlfriend to anyone in a long time, purely by choice. But, the sheets are just getting too damn cold." she giggled, looking up into his eye's.

Zack's tongue slipped out, wetting his lips as he rolled over onto his elbows. Her breath was almost lost wondering how good his mouth would feel next to hers.

"So, do you want an escort in every sense of the word?" his question direct.

Vanessa suddenly realized she was having a deep conversation with someone she hardly knew. "I can't believe I am telling you all this." she said, feeling a tingle at the base of her spine. Her nipples became hard, rubbing tightly against her tank top as she looked down, seeing them appear. "I told Sean last night. I would love to have what Jen and Nick have, just for one month. They have the perfect arrangement." she quickly added flipping over, now resting on her elbows next to him. His cologne began to fill her nose as they talked shoulder to shoulder. "Ohhh, god you smell so good." Vanessa thought to herself, crossing her ankles as she began to pull on one of her toes with the other.

"Answer the question." Zack said, pushing a little for an answer. His sexy voice changed his facial expressions as he turned his head, placing his cheek against his hand. His soft lips were parted as though he was just going to grab her and kiss her suddenly.

"Yes, all except for the money part of course." she said seriously, looking at him with heated eyes.

"Hire me." he said suddenly, with a smooth voice as he reached forward, tucking some of her hair behind her ear with his finger.

Suddenly, overwhelming sensations went through her body. "This can't be happening." she thought, almost wanting to shut her eyes in disbelief. "And what would your payment be?" she laughed, trying to make light of it.

"Boring business dinners are more fun if you have a date, but I need a date that knows her place. Not a hassle or problem with embarrassment from her actions." he said seriously, without flinching.

He grabbed Vanessa's hand and lightly kissed at the top of her wrist. Vanessa stared into his eyes, unable to answer, almost feeling put on the spot.

"Think about it, Sean has my number. You will be able to reach me if you change you mind." he said, coming to his feet.

Vanessa flipped over wrapping her arms around her knees. She watched Zack walk away then turn with one last smile, before walking through the sliding glass doors.

***

Vanessa sat in the grass with her chin to her knees, lost in thought. Sean stood at the sliding glass doors as a couple standing next to the BBQ-er walked toward him. Appearing to say goodbye, they passed him as Sean waved. A couple still soaking in the hot tub began to laugh as Vanessa could see them talking and kissing one another. The muffled and soft sounds of voices were heard as they were lost in their own entertainment.

Vanessa came to her feet as she brushed the grass from her shorts and began to walk toward Sean. Seeing Vanessa approach him, Sean finished saying goodbye to the other couple.

"Thanks Sean, it was a lot of fun!" one of them said, shaking Sean's hand then leaving with his date.

"We will do it again soon!" Sean waved and then turned facing Vanessa as she reached his side. "Did you have a good time, Vanessa? You and Zack sure looked cozy." Sean said, putting his arm around her neck.

"Yea, he's a nice guy." she said, thinking about the last thing Zack said. "Hire me."

"Looked like you guys were having a serious conversation." Sean said, digging for information.

"Nah, just talking about dating and relationships." she said plainly.

"That's not a conversation you like to have." Sean hissed, squeezed her shoulder pulling her in for a hug.

" Only with you." she laughed, looking up at Sean as she gave him a punch to the ribs.

"Oh! That was cold. I'm hurt Vanessa." he laughed, partly leaning forward, grabbing her wrist.

"I'm going to take off, Sean. It was a great BBQ, thanks for the invite." wrapping her arms around his neck, finally giving him a hug. Vanessa felt a squeeze as he returned the hug, lifting her off her feet.

"Okay, give me a call next time your ready to go out. " he said, patting her on the back, dropping her back down onto her feet.

"You got it!" she said, walking away from him.

Vanessa walked through the sliding glass door as she approached the bar, leaning down just at the end of it and grabbing her beach bag. Digging for her key's, Sean walked around behind the bar as another couple sat talking and drinking.

"You guy's need another?" Sean asked, looking at them both.

The man held up two fingers and Sean turned grabbing two beers from the large cooler as he set them down on the table in front of them.

"See ya, Sean." Vanessa threw her beach bag over her shoulder, pulled the front door open and then waved walking out.

A couple days pass...

Vanessa was standing in the bathroom brushing her teeth. Dropping the tooth brush to the sink's ledge, she turned off the light and headed down the hall. Leaning over, turning on the night stand light, she began to set her alarm clock. The notepad next to it read:

"Ski Shop, Dinner party. 7 pm. RSVP"

A long sigh left her lips. "That's tomorrow night!" she thought, grabbing it and opening the drawer to the night stand. Stopping just short of dropping it in, she stared at her vibrator. "I'm going steady with my vibrator." Her own words echoing in her head, remembering when she barked at Sean. She turned, sat down at the edge of the bed as she looked at the phone and then at the clock. Picking up the phone, she dialed Sean's number.

"Hey, you still awake?" Vanessa asked, knowing he was up late.

"Hi. What's up babe?" Sean asked. Vanessa could hear the t.v. on in the background.

"I need Zack's number. I forgot to get it from him before he left the BBQ. We were going to go out for a drink." she said, hoping Sean wouldn't ask any questions.

"Oh, a drink huh? Cool. Yeah, I have it, hang on a second." A long silence followed. "Here it is. 467-8907. " he said with a pause. "So, going to go out, huh?" wishing for more details.

"Yeah. Remember, he's the no relationship kinda guy." she laughed. " You said it yourself, it's perfect for me."

"Yeah, I did. Didn't I?" his voice sounded disappointed.

"Okay, I'm going to crash. A long day at work tomorrow and then this dinner party thing I am going to." she said, trying to rush off the phone.

"Goodnight babe, stay in touch, will ya?" Sean said finally.

"I will. Goodnight, Sean." hanging up the phone, Vanessa started to dial Zack's number. It rang and rang and rang. Just as she was about to hang up-

"Hello?" his sexy voice began to fill her ear.

"Zack?" Vanessa asked, knowing it was him.

"Yes." his voice changed a little. And with a big pause, Vanessa searched for the right words.

"You're hired." she blurted out. "I need an escort tomorrow for a dinner party. I'm sure this is too late of a notice." she quickly said, praying he wouldn't turn her down.

"Not at all. I happen to be free tomorrow." he paused, with a sound that seemed as though he was smiling. "And what time do I pick you up? Is there a dress code?" his questions were quick and all business like.

"6 pm. It's a causal party." she added. "When do you expect payment?" Vanessa laughed under her breath, almost feeling nervous.

"I have a meeting with new clients on Monday. That will be the perfect time, but we can discuss that later." he said, without hesitation.

"Great! See you tomorrow then. Oh wait, my address." she said, fumbling over her words. "2252 Greenhouse Road."

"See you then,Vanessa." he said, smoothly.

"Bye" The sudden feeling of it being so final. A unwritten contract, no money exchanged and no questions of the past or future. "It's almost too perfect." she thought.

The night drug on as she tossed and turned until daylight came. The clock hands never seemed to move at work as she repeatedly glanced up checking it. Zack's voice was stuck in her head, the feeling of his touch when he brushed the loose hair behind her ear. The car ride home was even longer, sitting in traffic at a street light. Only to hear a horn going off behind her, caught dreaming at a red light.

Finally getting in the door, she dressed quickly finding everything she needed. The hair was perfect, make up was just right and she was done early. She began to pace like a school girl while talking to herself. Brushing her hand down over her khaki pants, she straightened the white sweater top with her shoulder being exposed on one side while she looked into the mirror. The door bell rang, she walked to the front door, standing there for a moment catching her breath.

"Hi, come on in." Vanessa said, looking into his blue eyes.

"Hey there, and how are you?" his inviting smile catching hers as he stepped inside.

"Great and you?" shutting the door behind her, his back still toward her. Dropping her eyes down, she stopped and watched as his cheeks moved against the soft material of his pants.

"Glad to be off work." he said, keeping up the small talk, turning to catch her eyes.

"Would you like something to drink?" she quickly looked up. "We are a little early." heading toward the kitchen.

"I don't need anything to drink." he said softly, catching her wrist in his hand, stopping her short from walking any further. His fingers slipped between hers while he turned, standing behind her.

"Why don't you tell me what you want." his lips only inches away from her ear.

"I...I don't know." she sighed, his hand slid up the back of her neck, threading into her hair.

"I think you do and it's not a dinner party with a bunch of people." he said flatly.

The heat radiated from Zack's body. Anticipation coiled in her breasts as his hands slid up her arms, fingers just tickling outside of her sweater. She could feel him, hidden behind his pants with his body pressed behind her. The muscles inside her pussy tightened with her lips and tongue beginning to throb. She wanted him to kiss her and Zack knew it. He squeezed her shoulders then turned her toward him.

"I'm going to kiss you, but if you still wish to go, we will." he said, dropping his voice almost to a whisper.

Vanessa's heart slammed against her ribs as she looked up into his eyes. His hands came up and cradled her jaw, softly sinking the tips of his fingers into the edge of her hairline.

"Your eye's burn with need." he said lustfully, lowered his head as he lightly licked her lips, tongue, silky tease of liquid fire. "I will kiss you again and again until you ask me to taste you, lick you, tongue you and then penetrate you." he said with promising words.

"With your tongue.?" Vanessa spoke, barely able to make the words come out. He released her head, grasping her right hand then dragged it between them and closed her fingers around the trapped throbbing flesh that she wanted so much.

"With this." he said with a husky voice.

His mouth molded around hers as he slipped his tongue ever so slowly into her mouth. The slow pleasure of it causing her eyes to shut with her legs beginning to tremble. Her hand was frozen as he lowered his head, lips just a kiss away.

"What do you want.?" he repeated the question.

Vanessa took a breath and then opened her eyes. The heat inside her burned so badly she no longer could stand it.

"I want you to make me cum." she could now feel the burn in her eyes that Zack spoke of.

"How many times?" he hung on her every breath, her every word.

"As many times as my body will allow." she answered, wondering how much her body could take.

"How many fingers to do you want?" his lips curled, watching her mouth.

"As many as my body will accept." taking a breath, feeling his heated words. She stood there almost to the point of trembling, just waiting to be touched.

"How deeply will you take me?" his mouth came closer to hers.

"However deeply you can penetrate me." his mouth opening as his breath began to mix with hers.

"Is there any forbidden places?" he whispered, sliding his hands down her back, reaching her cheeks. He squeezed almost to the point of pinching and then picked her up, setting her on his hips.

Quickly, she brought her hands up, wrapping them around his neck as her feet dangled to the side of his legs.

"No." she finally said, the hot moisture pooling between her thighs.

Somehow Zack knew the way as he walked forward, finding the hallway leading to the bedroom. His lips only inches from hers, but never fully kissing her. Vanessa held on while looking into his eyes as he walked toward the bedroom. A once chilled and empty place that hadn't smelled of sex or a man in a very long time. The darkness shadowed his face as they got closer and closer to her room until stopping at the foot of her bed.

Slowly, Zack let her slide down from his hips with his throbbing flesh rubbed against her sex, now pressed tightly up against hers. His mouth came down slowly, breath mixing with hers until he softly sucked at her tongue, his kiss then became harder and harder. Sounds vibrated inside her mouth as she felt weak.

"Mmm...." a lustful sigh leaving her lips.

He slowly dropped to his knees as he unbuttoned her pants, pulling the zipper apart. His hands moved, sliding around as he tucked them down into her pants, pulling them down over her cheeks until they came to rest at her feet. His soft and strong hands slid up the back of her knees, to her thighs, until his hands once again cupped around her cheeks.

He began to rise slowly, lifting under her cheeks, tightly holding her. Walking over to the bed, he set her down softly. He turned slightly as Vanessa could hear him clicking the light switch. The dim light shined across her body as he stood at the edge of the bed, looking down at her parted legs.

A sudden feeling hit her, pulling them together, almost trying to hide her exposed excitement.

"No need to hide from me, Vanessa." he said. "You must trust me." he whispered. "By the time this night is over I will know every inch of your skin. " his voice deepened and became seductive.

Vanessa struggled to control her breathing, the sharp stab of desire came with the explicit words he spoke. "Undress for me, I want to see you." Vanessa said, relaxing her trembling legs.

His eyes didn't blink when dropping his pants to the floor. That was the only sound in the room that was heard, except her breath. A grasp with his fingers, he then peeled off his shirt, dropping it at his feet. He bent forward, placing one hand on each side of her shoulders, his gaze burning a trail up and down her body. His mouth hovered just above her engorged nipple as he began to lick at it. Holding her gaze, he lightly ran his a hand over the other breast, lingering over it with the tips of his fingers.

"Oooh." her breath coming suddenly. Squeezing her eyelids together, she couldn't remain still as her hips came up trying to touch his nude body.

His gliding hand trailed from her breast, over her stomach and danced across her hairline until finally his finger nestled between her swollen lips. The slippery, hard and wet gliding began as his finger invaded her heated tunnel. Vanessa convulsively grabbed the back of his head while her back arched in a silent scream of need. He pressed inward, feeling for the grasp that would follow around his finger. Then he gently pulled it away, swirling his finger around, making her feel the wetness of her arousal as his head dropped, his stare dragging along behind it.

"Tell me." he rasped. "Give me the words. Tell me what you want, and then take your pleasure."

Her heart hammered in her chest, her breasts and between her thighs. "I want you to taste me." she said, forcing an answer from where her voice was trapped.

"You saw me. Now I want to see you." he said under his breath as she opened her legs wider and wider still, wanting his mouth. His tongue flicked out and back, shocking the center of her excitement. "I have tasted you now. What else do you want?" he asked with his hot breath beating down just inches from her waiting lips.

"I want you to lick me" she breathed.

Leaning down, he began licking at the slick valley between her swollen lips, stopping just short of the small hood that held the moans she would soon release. "Tell me, what else you want?" his voice filled with excitement, with each answer, with each touch.

Vanessa hardly recognized her voice. "I want you to tongue me."

He began to thrust at the opening of her parted lips, her muscles clenching around his tongue. He slid it in and out, curling and turning it until he took a small nibble, pulling her swollen lips into his mouth.

"Uhhhh..." finally her moan spilled from her open mouth as the shock forced her to grab his head.

A pause and then his teeth sank into the stem of her sex, closing his mouth around it, sucking and pulling at it. The sharp pleasure his tongue inflicted, swirled around and around, there, where she was most sensitive. He pulled away, just short of her hanging at the edge of orgasm and then came to his knees. His hardened length pointed straight out toward her, just waiting to be covered with all the cream that he created.

"The drawer." she pointed, whimpering, trying so hard to speak with the aching of him pulling away.

He turned, pulling it open, grabbing one of the scattered foiled squares. Ripping it open with his teeth, he quickly covered his excitement with a blanket of protection.

"Take me, penetrate me." she begged, her breath causing her chest to rise and fall with each labored breath.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers