The Exploits of Claire Ch. 01

Story Info
Claire cheats for the first time.
5.5k words
3.73
86.7k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please do not read this story if you do not like the theme of cheating partners. I'm always interested in what people think, as long as it's constructive.

--

Saturday morning shone through the bedroom windows onto the slumber of James Healey and Claire Chesterton wrapped up in their ornate double bed. She was resting her head on his chest whilst he played with her hair. "See, you don't need to go out to have a good time" said James, slyly continuing the argument from the previous night.

"No, I guess I stand corrected," Claire grudgingly agreed. "But we can't just shut ourselves off from the world." She never was able to let an argument lie.

"Maybe not, but there is something romantic about the idea," smiled James not wanting this to escalate into an argument again.

Claire was just about to reply when the phone rang. She picked it up and instantly started squealing down the phone with that vivacious, bubbly character of hers. James watched her as she became totally consumed in the conversation. "I take it that was Chloe" James offered dryly as she put down the receiver. She was always the same when Chloe rang; it was like she became a giddy schoolgirl excited by the mischief they could get up to together.

"Yeah, she wants us to come out tonight to that new club that's just opened in the centre of town, apparently there are several different theme rooms – 60s, 70s, 80s. You'll love it, you can spend all your time in the 80s room!" she said enthusiastically. James knew that this was one of those times when arguing would prove utterly futile. "I, on the other hand, will spend most of my time in the 60s room dancing, then I think I'll chill in the 70s room" she proclaimed bunching her dark mahogany hair into a ponytail as she stood.

Claire spoke euphemistically – she liked her mind-expanding substances, particularly when she was drunk. James' face turned to dread at the thought of it. He hated clubbing with a passion; he'd much sooner have an intellectual conversation than battle his natural self-consciousness trying to dance. Claire, on the other hand, was a natural. She looked amazing on the dance floor; her perfect, svelte figure, a revealing outfit, her Latin hereditary giving her all the self-confidence she needed to really let go and enjoy herself.

James stared as she inspected herself in the mirror. Was it out of pure vanity that she went through this meticulous process every morning? Or was it to look good for him, her boyfriend of near enough 18months? She continued to fiddle with her eyebrows as he gazed over her beautiful body hidden only by the flimsy lilac t-shirt and shorts. Sometimes they were so different, but sometimes they were so alike. As much as he adored her in those moments of privacy, she also had another side to her, the one that wanted to live life to the full, to sample the assorted fruits of life and say no to nothing. Claire finished her inspection and flashed a smile at James as she danced toward the shower. She was definitely excited about tonight.

The day rolled quickly by and Claire went out shopping with Chloe for a new dress leaving James watching TV as the football results came in. Arriving back home she approached him with a devilish look on her face, "I've got something special for tonight," she whispered in his ear as he sat on the settee.

"Can I see it?" he asked feeling lightly aroused at the thought of her in another skimpy dress.

"Not until later!" she teased.

"What, when every other guy will be staring at you too? That's not fair!" he protested.

"It's totally fair – I'm only going to be returning with you! I'm going to get changed, we have to be at Chloe's for 7." And with that she hopped out of the room.

James placed the single can of lager he'd been sipping all afternoon on the side and pondered the night ahead sinking into the couch. The nervy cold feeling in his chest increased as he foresaw images of Claire turning from Jekyll into Hyde, except Hyde was a dance-crazed, flirtatious, nubile young woman who exuded sex. And God, she was sexy. Her shoulder-length brown hair, her creamy skin and smooth, curvaceous body. Any guy would run laps to get her. Increasingly, James suspected he wasn't up to the task.

Claire was busy turning herself into James' vision of Hyde upstairs. After around an hour she tiptoed catlike into the front room where he was still sitting. Upon noticing her he involuntarily rose to his feet: she looked stunning, her eyes huge and iridescent. The skimpy black dress was tied around her neck and once around the small of her back, exposing virtually all of it. It was loose and hung low around the front giving an ample view of her perky 34C cleavage. She cut a figure of imposing femininity, her flaming red high-heels matching her lipstick and making her as tall as James at 5,9". He almost couldn't handle her, "You look amazing!" he said breathlessly touching her slim waste.

Her smile broadened and she hugged him whispering in his ear, "I can't wait for tonight!"

Intoxicated by her sweet perfume James' hands travelled around the bare flesh of her back and he quickly noticed she'd neglected to wear a bra. He was getting aroused and could feel the beginnings of an erection in his jeans. "We can't stay like this forever, you've got to get ready! We've only got half an hour until we need to be at Chloe's" ordered Claire breaking the embrace. James disappointedly left for the bathroom beside himself at how alluring Claire looked. He could already tell tonight was going to be something memorable.

A couple of hours later at Chloe's the beer and wine was flowing as much as the laughter and joking. Not really having much of a palette for alcohol James just listened as Claire, Chloe and some other friends he didn't know exchanged stories. He found his eyes continually wandering over Claire and Chloe as they sat next to each other displaying liberal amounts of bare flesh without a second thought. Both of their dresses were as short as each other just barely covering their backsides. Any twirls on the dance floor would offer an eyeful to any looking – and plenty would be.

Chloe had invited two male friends who sat on the left of James, one was called Dave, the other, Carrick. James couldn't believe that name, how pretentious it sounded. They were both bigger and quite a lot louder than him too, wearing tight t-shirts showing off the muscles they'd acquired at the gym. And both were unnervingly self-confident and untoward. James thought about the implications of this for his own masculinity, "They're bigger than me, more extroverted, but probably have the combined intelligence of a cabbage. Why should I compare myself to them, I'm far more intelligent." But the thought provided scant comfort.

Their boorishness continued as James sat largely ignored by the frantic exchanges of conversation, glances and flirtation going on before him. Claire really had morphed into James' vision of Hyde by now, she was wide-eyed and vivacious, openly flirting with the guys and giggling with Chloe.

"So, who are you sleeping with at the moment Chloe?" asked Carrick cheekily grinning with his tanned trunk-like arms folded across his chest. She looked at him with her mouth open in pretend shock.

"What's it to you, big guy, think you have a chance?" Suddenly James was intrigued by the conversation. He knew Chloe was hot, her auburn hair hung in lustful curls over her pretty face. She had more of an hourglass figure with bigger boobs than Claire and was known for sleeping around. And she certainly wasn't bashful.

"You haven't even been with a man until you've experienced muscles like these!" said Carrick unfolding his arms and tensing his biceps. Chloe and Claire just looked at each other before they burst out laughing.

"So are all your muscles that big and strong, Tarquin?" grinned Claire before biting her tongue between her front teeth as she always does when her interest is piqued.

"Of course, a stallion like me has stamina. Feel this!" gruffed Carrick offering his bicep to Claire. She reached over with her delicate hand and grabbed the taught bare flesh of his muscle with her mouth slightly agape.

"My, my we are a big strong boy!" she exclaimed feeling the heat of lust rise in her cheeks as her eyes locked with Carrick's, aware her boyfriend was watching every move.

Chloe burst out laughing again. "Feel it Chloe, it is quite impressive. Maybe you should start going to the gym, James?" Her suggestion to James was met only by silence and a frown. Claire continued to squeeze the muscle for longer than was really necessary as Carrick tensed and re-tensed his bulging biceps for her.

"Hey, you can't hog it all night, let me feel!" squealed Chloe in drunken tones as she lurched forward offering quite a sight of her cleavage.

"Hey, do you want to feel it too, James?" taunted Chloe before she and Claire burst out in fits of laughter at some tenuous implication James didn't quite understand but which they clearly did. The laughter went on for several minutes to James' mute reaction. An embarrassment burned in him as he squirmed in the chair, victim of their mocking. This is what he was growing to despise about his girlfriend.

"We're only kidding!" said Claire trying to calm the waters before Chloe instantly chipped in "I wasn't!" They burst out laughing again. Dave and Carrick looked at each other and shook their heads smiling at the naughty behaviour of the girls.

"At least I haven't got a first name like Carrick" muttered James inaudibly under his breath trying to regain some composure.

When the giggling stopped and both girls had wiped tears of laughter from their eyes Dave questioned exactly how they were going to get to the club. After much drunken misdirection and fumbling, they eventually rang for a taxi. James had half a mind to tell them to go on ahead, that he'd rather go home and sleep off his troubles. But, he knew this would upset Claire despite the fact that whenever they got to a club he barely saw her again all night. Often, they ended up getting separate rides home, she rolling in good few hours after he'd got home at 4am. He remembered the exact times because she always woke him up and wanted to fuck. It never failed to be an insatiable, hot session and she always tasted like a bewitching cocktail of alcohol, various drugs, cigarettes and lust. He knew that dancing made her horny and that's what she loved most about it.

They arrived at the club. It looked huge with loud music pumping from every pour. Every available space was jam-packed with people dancing in the murky atmosphere, half cloaked by the dry ice that plumed out providing relative anonymity for all. James waited to get his ticket as familiar images caught his eyes of people kissing on the dance floor, scantily clad girls dancing in cages, people drunkenly stumbling around and others smoking dubious substances quite openly. His heart rate began to rise and he started to think that it would be better to be completely drunk in a place like this than almost sober. Those same images just seemed to make Claire and Chloe more excited; they were visibly itching to get inside.

After acquiring the tickets Claire then turned to James and spoke at him rapidly, "Me and Carrick are going to the sixties lounge, you're going to the eighties lounge, aren't you? I'll come and find you in a bit!" Without waiting for an answer, she kissed James on the forehead and strode away from him dragging Carrick by the hand along with her. Claire could feel her growing lust tingling in her pussy, her nipples swelling and hardening as she thought about dancing erotically with Carrick in the mist.

Chloe and Dave headed for the more laid back seventies lounge as James just stood there self-consciously trying to be unself-conscious by himself. He wandered around for half an hour before locating the eighties lounge. They played thumping dance remixes of eighties classics and the room was decorated in a vague eighties style. Presumably, it was the same formula for each subsequent room, James reasoned. He sat in a corner watching as people danced, quietly detesting the whole concept. Little did he know that right at that moment his girlfriend was just getting into her routine on the dance floor in the sixties lounge.

Claire Chesterton was gyrating her hips in seemingly impossible motions as she danced with her back to the muscular Carrick Jones. He moved closer so Claire could feel his hard chest against the open back of her dress, his arms encircling her. Despite his proximity, her gyrating never slowed as her ass brushed against his crotch again and again. Carrick's hands moved up her smooth stomach holding her hard against him.

Claire loved it. The thought of dancing this erotically with another guy whilst her boyfriend of 18months was somewhere in the building aroused her no end every week. She could feel the wet heat in her crotch as she spun around to face Carrick. As she twirled, her skirt caught the air and rose momentarily exposing one of the slenderest black lace thongs beneath. She spun around several more times fully aware of the view that she was affording many onlookers. Then her eyes came to rest on Carrick's, as she joined her hands behind the back of his neck and danced even more provocatively.

Gradually, Claire moved her body closer to his as the music continued to pound. She wanted to see just how far she could push this tonight. Her legs gradually worked in between Carrick's, her hip rubbing against his crotch as they danced. This time she could feel something; he was rock hard beneath his jeans and it certainly wasn't small. She continued to bump and grind against him as Carrick's hands found the silky bare flesh of her back and he glimpsed down the front of her dress. She made no attempt to arrest the progress of this erotic ritual. Her breathing was becoming shallower as she grew in horniness feeling his hands rove and palpate her flesh like her boyfriend had only a matter of hours before at home.

They were now so close that Claire's breasts were mashing into Carrick's chest. She let out a slight groan. God she loved dancing. All the while, Carrick's hands were slowly drifting southwards down the back of her dress. He was now using his strong hands to massage her against him. More dancing, then southerly they drifted again as he became more and more daring. Past the equator of her dress then past her thong. Claire's eyes widened with the dangerous sensation and slowly he began to knead her ass cheeks, a hand on each buttock. She groaned again, this time audibly into his ear giving him approval.

Claire had never gone this far before, but neither had she been this horny. She was hyper-conscious of the fact that many people would be watching this sexual spectacle by now, one of which could quite easily be her boyfriend. This only seemed to make her rub harder against Carrick. Then, seemingly not of her own volition, she arched her ponytailed head back and looked at Carrick. The smouldering lust and mutual desire was painfully evident in both of them as their eyes dilated to take each other in. He is a handsome and strong man, she thought. And slowly, naturally, their mouths inched toward each other as their eyes closed.

It seemed like an eternity, but when his lips finally touched hers it sent an electric charge bolting through her body. Within a couple of seconds they were both writhing on each other in a deep, passionate, forbidden kiss. This was it, the ultimate thrill, Claire thought. How could she be so naughty as to do this to her doting boyfriend who was in the same building? The rampant sparring between their tongues was visible to any outsider. Carrick still held her tight by her buttocks, this time she was grinding her pussy into his hip with abandon stimulating her clitoris. She needed full sex and soon. Could she wait for three hours until she got home to her boyfriend James? She decided that she wouldn't even be able to wait ten minutes and consequently intensified her kiss as their jaws locked. She felt so hot. They seemed to be sucking the life from each other when suddenly Claire felt a strong tap on her shoulder...

In that split moment Claire thought she'd been discovered, caught by her boyfriend James. She pivoted around to see the wide-eyed smiles of Chloe and Dave to her left. "Oh my god! What are you doing? What if James sees you, you naughty girl?" asked Chloe in a pseudo-stunned tone that failed to scold. Dave winked at Carrick with a grin, as Carrick snaked his arms back around Claire's waist.

Claire was breathing heavily, the lust still burning in her eyes, "James isn't here, is he?" she asked flustered. To her relief James was dropping off in the eighties lounge.

Chloe then grabbed Claire by the arm and led her to a marginally quieter area of the club where they could privately confide as women do. Claire instantly began pleading, "Oh Chloe, you know what I'm like!"

"You're too horny for your own good, that's your problem!" retorted Chloe before continuing, "Look, I know you love James, but, well, you know my opinion of him. I'd much rather see you with someone like Carrick who can handle and please you. If you want to carry on with Carrick then I'll make sure James is nowhere near the scene. Your secret will be safe with me." Claire looked at her friend in the eyes, her lust once again set alight. Without another word, they hugged and Claire returned to Carrick on the dance floor. Chloe and Dave set out to look for Claire's boyfriend.

They found him more or less asleep on a sofa where they thought he'd be. Several guys were making fun of him without his knowledge, putting cocktail sticks in his hair. They were like hyenas, placing something and then jumping back should he wake. Chloe just smirked to herself and decided to dance with Dave in here for a bit so they could keep an eye on James. They made no attempt to stop the people putting things in his spiky hair.

James was a handsome guy, and intelligent, Chloe thought, but certainly not the type to keep Claire happy. And who would know better than her best friend? Chloe gradually worked into a routine with Dave on the dance floor. She danced differently to Claire, not quite with the same abandon. Claire seemed to dance as if the world was going to end tomorrow, whereas Chloe was slower, more seductive. It also gave Dave a chance to check out her body as he drunkenly dipped his head to the music with a sole Budweiser held aloft.

Back in the sixties room Claire and Carrick had picked up where they had left off. Carrick's hands were back down the rear of her dress as they kissed. This time he was pulling on her thong so it stretched over her pussy stimulating it. Claire knew she couldn't take much more of this. She'd literally been given permission to fuck Carrick by her best friend and she was going to make good on that offer. She was going to cheat on her boyfriend and people would know. The very idea was causing butterflies to flutter in her belly.

Claire broke the kiss with Carrick gasping for air. "Is there somewhere we can go?" she asked breathlessly.

Carrick smiled a big white grin at her, "They don't monitor the toilets here. At least, not yet." Claire's eyes widened at him causing her heart to skip a beat – go into the toilets? Isn't that illegal? She was now hornier than ever. Carrick's smile widened further like elastic and he grabbed her hand, their fingers interlocking as he led her to one of many toilets.

Claire thought she was hyperventilating as they bore down on the gents. She couldn't go in, could she? People would think of her as a pervert. What if James found out? How would she explain it? They reached the door and she was visibly trembling. With a sly look around, Carrick opened it and gripped tightly onto her hand ushering her through. The instant the door closed, the loud music became muffled and the sharp click, clop of high-heels on the tiles of the men's toilets became ominously apparent to Claire.

12