The Face-Painter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I....I.....what happened?" he asked as his eyes fluttered open. Oh shit, I thought to myself as I smiled inwardly, they need to sign this guy up for the school play.

"It looks like you fainted. Did you hit your head in practice today?" It was the nurse asking this.

"I....I....I don't think so," Andy replied, a confused expression on his face.

"Adelson, you take practice off tomorrow. And come and see Nurse Walker tomorrow and the next day. I want her to give you clearance before you're on the field again. Okay?"

"Okay Coach. Sorry." Boy, Andy was really laying it on thick now as he brought himself up to a sitting position.

"Don't worry about it, son. Just take care of yourself. Young," coach said as he turned to me. "You're getting off easy this time. I want you out there early tomorrow and do four laps before practice. Now help your friend here."

"Yes sir." I eased down and let Andy slip his arm around my shoulder as the coach and I lifted him to his feet. We walked slowly down the corridor, Lizzy and Coach Hansen behind us. Lizzy picked up Andy's knapsack from the floor and I slung it over my shoulder with my own. We made it out of the school and down the street before he finally drew his arm from across my shoulders. We were both in stitches at that point, laughing continuously.

I went to hand him his knapsack. "Fuck that, you can carry that the rest of the way home today," he said as he started off down the street, his fainting spell now a distant memory.

"Alright....alright," I said with a chuckle as I hurried after him.

"Well," he said as we rounded another corner, "was it worth it?"

"It was incredible. Fuck, is she ever hot. I always thought she was just a tease, but she proved me wrong, in spades."

"It's not hard to tell."

"What do you mean?"

"Well for one thing, your fly is down. And do I need to ask what that stain is all over the front of your jeans? Let's see you explain that to your mom on laundry day."

I quickly reached down and zipped up as I surveyed the damage to the front of my jeans. They hadn't escaped unscathed as I'd hoped. The large stain bore evidence of Lizzy's gushing snatch for all to see.

"Just remember what I did the next time I ask for a favor," Andy said as we continued down the street. "Man, if the coach had caught you, they'd be calling an ambulance for you right now."

The gravity of the situation finally dawned on me. He was absolutely right; if the coach had caught me with his daughter, there would have been hell to pay. Once again, a hard dick has a mind of its own. "Andy," I said as I stopped walking. He turned and simply looked at me. He could see by the look in my eyes that what he'd just said had scared the shit out of me. "Andy...I....I...."

"Don't worry about it," he said as he gave me a big smile, reached forward and took his own knapsack back. "What are friends for?" We ambled on down the street, our friendship cemented more firmly than ever before.

My mind snapped back to the present as Andy and I continued down the street to Gabriel's. It was going to be nice to have some great food, look at Gabriel's gorgeous daughters and the other busty women he'd hired, and talk with my good friend. Yeah, although my initial plans kind of went sideways, I knew this Friday night was going to be okay. I was anxious to see how it would turn out...