The Farm Life

Story Info
A dirty day in the life of a farm-girl.
2.7k words
4.24
37.1k
35
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary awoke in her dirty little hut. Her sheets were a mess, her room was untidy and her underwear was stained. She was sweaty, gross, and about ready to go to work.

Mary worked in a farm, specifically one that belonged to her parents. However she had gone to college for agriculture, as well as business and had learned a lot. Now she was 'finishing' her education. Which is to say she was working under her parents figuring out how everything worked on the farm and then try to make it better. She had a few years practice in this, so this was just a few little things she hadn't done before, or wouldn't do just in case child services said that it was 'bad for the kid'. Now she was a woman and had womanly, urges.

Getting up she got a quick breakfast. She slept only in her underwear. Casually a finger slipped down and teased her clit. Her libido was a bit of an issue. Even now she smelled of sweat and sex. That would fade when clothes were put on, but hey.

After a short little self tease Mary got dressed and out. It was 4:30am. She was a few minutes late. She was wearing dirty boots, plain jeans, and a plaid shirt. Everything smelled faintly of muck and filth. Mary had no issue working the farm and doing anything and everything needed to be done, so she got dirty at all times of the day. It was faintly raining this morning and Mary casually walked down to the cow barns. As she approached the smell of manure hit her nostrils. And Mary's nipples perked up. "I am such a fucking pervert." She hummed wholly aware of how much this farm slop turned her on. There may have been an additional reason, or two, that she let herself get so filthy on the job.

Arriving at the barn and older man glanced. "You're late."

"Shut it dad." Three minutes, there was room for error.

The man smirked. "Morning Mary. One of the guys said there's an issue with the pig-manure pit."

Mary sighed, poking her hand to her head. "Daaad. If you're gonna keep pigs fine, I won't stop you. But you gotta follow a few of the general tips I give ya, otherwise you'll have to deal with this shit." She huffed. "Who's there?"

"Kayden and Olivia should be working that."

"We're between pigs at least right?" She asked.

"Yep."

Mary sighed. But then nodded. "Alright. Manage the milking n'shit, you know how to do that good."

Mary's father held up a fist. "Stay safe honey."

Mary smirked as she gave her dad a fist bump. "Fuck no." She chuckled only... Somewhat joking. Walking off her heart was in her throat. This muck and filth was nearly perfect. She was going to stink very, very soon. And well, everyone was so used to her being a mess she could stink all day.

Soon she came upon the pig-farm. Fans were running intensely, and every door and window was open. "Oiiiii!" Mary shouted as she noticed the manure bubbling up small gaps under the edges of the pig pen. One spot, a board weighed down by bricks was oozing manure. Walking over to the puddle of manure that formed she landed one foot in with a deliberate splat. She honestly wasn't sure how obvious it was that this filth thrilled her, but right now she didn't care. She could waste two minutes having some fucking fun. Manure ran up her jeans. Something she planned on wearing all day. Hummed she splatted her other foot in another spot, and yelped as she sank in some, going so that the top of her foot was under the muck, although the collar of her boot wasn't under the muck. Taking a moment she checked her balance before wading a bit further before moving the rocks aside throwing them to one spot near the wall. The first landing with a splat, which got more muck on her. When the board came off she got a potent whiff of pig shit all up in her nose. And... She was excited. She looked at her fingers. They weren't that dirty yet. "I mean..." She muttered as she reached down and got a little bit of the sludge between her fingers. "Gotta test it right?" She hummed before licking her lips. Bringing it close to her nose she took a sniff and let out a pleased sigh. Then thinking she decided to slide it under her shirt and rub it under her bra, smearing her tits with the shit.

She got her left breast positively sticky with it when a voice rang out. "Ooooi! Mary! Pop said you're comin! Where you at!" It was Kayden. Shit.

Mary got her hand out from her tit and although she was aroused she put a hand to her ass with a splat and stood up. "Entrance hole!" She shouted.

"Comin!" A few moments passed and a man, and woman, popped their heads out of a window above the hole Mary was at. "What are you doing there?" Kayden asked.

"Rolling in the muck." Olivia teased. "Not much better than us in here." They were mostly clean, although both of them had a little smear on their shirts.

"Alright, so who has the manure killer?" She asked, the chemical name something she had foregone for now

"Uh... We're out." Kayden said.

"Oh... Fuckin... Shit." She muttered. "We might have to do an emergency pump. I thought we could last one more shipment. One of you call dad, let him know. I'll get it started."

Kayden went to talk to Mary's father, letting him know things were starting. Olivia stayed. "Didja fix the pump yet?"

Mary sighed. "No... I was too busy. I got the parts." She muttered as she walked down the barn to a small hutch nearby a pump, agitator, and behind her a massive manure pit. She got an agitator working, a modest little bubble of manure coming out of the open pit.

Olivia soon was out there, wading through the growing puddle, some manure spilling on her. Her boots and the bottom of her pants were caked in manure though. She had apparently been working. And... Mary really wished she would just fuck her now. Maybe... Maybe.

"So, gonna agitate it?" Olivia asked as she leaned against the wall right by the agitating rod, a little manure sputtering out of there and hitting the back of her legs. Olivia knew what turned Mary on. She was being cruel.

Mary nodded. "Yep."

"Even if you don't know if you can fix it?"

"Yep."

"Fuck yeah. Lemme see what I can do to help." Olivia hummed.

Mary went to a shed adjacent to the pig barn and got out a package that was a little waterlogged. Opening it up she glanced. It was a few rings and some tube. "Well... Lets pray." She huffed.

Olivia went to a soft pipe between the building and pump mechanism. Working on it she had to straddle it, the pipe running between her legs. Mary couldn't resist, if Olivia was teasing her like this, Mary would tease back. "Got a big boyfriend down there?" She asked.

"So huge. He jams it in me and leaks all his muck."

Mary's mind was right in the gutter imagining the 8 inch tube going into Olivia and spewing shit into her. It was nasty, but *fuck* she liked it. "Well come on, don't tease a girl like this." Mary had made it, somewhat known, that this muck could turn her on. But nobody, hopefully, knew how much that could be.

With some work Olivia got the pipe undone, a small dribble of manure leaking out. "Vacuum suction." Olivia said as she stayed seated a top and worked the connector loose at the end, her hands smearing in some manure, and Mary taking a sharp breath in in excitement. A small dribble kept up the whole time. "I swear, he doesn't leak like this all the time!" Mary said in a clear innuendo.

Mary snorted. "Really what does he leak like then?"

"Oh. Semen of course."

Mary poked the pipe's opening. It was several inches across. Manure rimmed the entire pipe and she got some of it on her fingers. "Semen? A hole this big?"

"Ok... Little silly." She paused. "Vaginal fluid."

"Stinky brown vaginal fluid?" Mary said pulling her finger away, taking a moment, smearing it onto her shirt.

"Yeah, not the cleanest friend." Olivia. "Bit like you." She teased reaching and poking Mary in the breast.

Mary blushed some. "Got me pegged."

"Peg you?"

"Not on the job." She huffed as she worked on a new joint fitting. With some effort both women got it on and then worked it to the pump machine, the flow of manure stopping with the new joint. Once it was on Olivia got off. Mary flipped a switch and with a rumble the pump turned on. Mary was standing in a modest pool from the hose leaking that had been coming out. Her shoes were soaking into the manure. Feeling it in her boots against her socks. She loved it, wriggling her toes. "Ahhh..." Mary let out.

Olivia chuckled. "Having fun in there?" She asked walking in with a squish and squelch. She got close, olivia was shorter than Mary, and slightly smaller in the chest department. Not to mention with where she was standing it was a slight depression in the dirt. So Oilvia had to lean over and rest her head in Mary's bosom. She sniffed. "Oooh... The fuck did you get in here?" She asked pausing.

Mary was quiet and a bit red in the face. "U-um... R-re-use m-my..."

Olivia looked up, still buried in Mary's breasts. "Mary, everyone knows this shit gets you excited. Its not that fucking hard. I'm pretty sure your dad knows too."

Mary was even redder. Dad knew? Fuuuuuck. "I... Well... You see..." Olivia smirked and put a finger to her Mary's lips.

"Look Mary, its fine. You're good girl. I kinda like it too. Its fun." Finally then Kayden returned. Olivia gave Mary's ass a grope. "Kayden likes it too." She hummed as she stepped away with a squish and got up.

"You ladies got it?" He asked.

"We're doing fucking fine lazy bum." Olivia sighed.

"Well fine, you two can mop up the manure pit. I'll go move over to rest of the pig transfer then." He chuckled.

"Maybe we will. Two ladies working a long tube in the muck." Olivia teased.

Mary was very, very red. And she was turned on too.

"Just focus on your work for today. Later you two can have fun." He said pointing at Mary and Olivia. Olivia huffed as Kayden walked off to another part of the farm.

Some time passed as they checked on the floor. The cement bottom of the pig pen had manure that had bubbled up from before. The stench of methane was in the air. Getting shovels and a wheelbarrow the girls worked it out putting the loose manure into the pit. Olivia made sure to tease Mary plenty as they worked, fingers poking and teasing her.

Finally about two hours later the stream of manure slowed. Poking into the steps from before revealed they weren't covered in manure anymore. Well... Not drowning in it. There was plenty of manure. still on the steps. Caked on. As Mary stepped down she squished into a little bit of it. Poking her shoe to the side she slipped into deeper manure. walking down there was about five inches of filth on the bottom.

Olivia followed Mary. "So..." She said before some manure dripped down onto her head. "You wanna work the tube and I'll run the pump?" She liked gross shit, but this was a bit much.

Mary smirked. "You read my mind." She hummed as drips of manure fell on her.

Getting to work she splashed through the muck. Excited she began to wet herself, not that anyone would be able to tell besides her. And taking a moment she opened the waistline of her pants and slipped some manure into her panties. Then she reached the hose. It wasn't long enough to get everything, but she could get more shit. It was also covered in filth. Picking it up the manure spread all over her shirt and pants and hands.

"Ready!" Olivia shouted from above.

"Oiiii!" Mary said back. The pump started and Mary moved around sucking up deeper piles, after she waded into them with squishes and squelches. She hit up a sizable area before she went to the exit, pipe not in hand, and spoke up. "All I could get is gotten!"

Olivia turned off the pump and walked down. Mary was filthy. Brown manure was smeared all over her clothes. Her hair was soaked in it. Her shirt was spattered of it, and down her cleavage was some. Olivia took a moment and reached down Mary's cleavage. "Damn girl."

"Still have more work to do." She said. "Gotta shovel." She said. "Get the last bits out the hose couldn't reach." In some corners it was almost two feet deep. Mary was excited to deal with that.

Olivia looked down. She liked dirty stuff, but that was a bit much. "Can I not?" She asked huffing even as bits of manure still rained on her, the rain having slowed down.

About then Kayden arrived. "You done yet?" He asked.

Olivia paused. "Can I be done? Miss mad Mary wants to keep working."

Kayden looked down at Mary, smeared about three quarters in brown. "What needs to be done?"

"Shit shoveling. By hand at this point." Mary said as she tilted her head towards the shed.

"I'm in. Olivia go be boring and lame somewhere else."

"You are so not getting any tonight." She said sticking out her tongue.

Kayden got two shovels and walked down, Mary giving his ass a solid *thwump*. "I beg to differ." She hummed.

"Counter point." Kay said as he handed Mary a shovel. "We'll do it before sundown."

They got to work, Kay wading to the corner furthest from the entrance while Mary stayed nearby. They piled the slop near the hose as they worked. However bored Mary took a moment and grabbed another handful of manure and slipped it into her underwear. She shuddered as she got more and put them under her breasts.

Kay turned around and looked at her as she was smearing her skin in filth. "You have to do that now?" He wasn't clean, having been scraping manure off the 'ceiling'. It was all over him. He also had been standing in about a foot and a half piled in a corner, just like Mary, who had manure positively caked onto her pants just shy of her knees.

"Yes." She said before moaning. "I need to. Its so good. So nasty and gross and I love it." She hummed as she got another handful and slipped it down her pants.

Kayden had a visible bulge in his pants, and it wasn't from manure. At least not so far. "Will you get work done if I... Satisfy you?"

Mary smirked. "Maybe."

"Its better than you're doing now." Kay said having to fight *ahem* super hard with himself. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down slightly. Mary doing the same with hers. They remained mostly clothed. "Just a quickie."

"I'm gonna be high on this all fucking day, so that's fine." Mary hummed as Kay slipped into her, her pussy having gotten soaking wet from her arousal. Kay and Mary fucked as they stood knee deep in a pile of pig shit. Each step a squelch that painted the duo in stink.

Kay thrust her up and down. Mary shaking in pleasure. "MMm! F-fuck! Fuck me! Fuck yes!" She moaned. "This is fuckin it! Fuckin heaven!" She let out. The stink was turning her on immensely. It was lovely. She loved it.

Kay was having fun with this too. She was hot as hell. His cock throbbed inside of her before finally cumming. She moaned and pissed, water flowing in pleasure. She was loving it far too much.

When the both subsided the duo separated. "You should get back to work." Kay said as he pulled his pants up from the filth on the ground.

Mary hummed and did the same, her pants filthy. She was covered in manure.

"But later. Before you wash up, this evening. Lets have fun. I think if we stay outside Olivia can join in and still breathe."

Mary smirked. That would be rather... Fun.