The Fat Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That I wouldn't care for. I know Mike and I trust him, but a lounge pick up? I'd probably want you to be tested when you got back home."

"But you wouldn't object?"

"Would you if I went on a trip without you and Gloria was along?"

I looked at my watch and then said, "Lunch is over. All I can tell you Hal is that I need to know you a lot better before I can tell you that you have an honest shot."

"So when can we start dating so you can learn about me?"

"Don't know. Haven't even served Jerry with the papers yet."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Mike solved our "Jerry might be watching" problem the next time we were out of town. On the assumption that anyone watching would be watching me he got us rooms with a connecting door. We had dinner and then moved to the lounge for a couple of drinks and then Mike took off and went to his room.

I hung around the lounge for a half hour and let a couple of guys buy me drinks and dance with me. Then I left and went up to my room. Five minutes later Mike came through the connecting door and never went back through it until it was time for breakfast in the morning. I left my room and went down to the hotel restaurant and that should have drawn off whoever was watching me and twenty minutes later Mike came down and joined me.

The next trip had me, Gloria, Hal and Mike visiting Amalgamated in Salt Lake and Mike arranged for rooms with connecting doors for me and Gloria and regular rooms for him and Hal. After dinner Gloria, Mike and Hal left and went up to the rooms and I did my stick around the lounge bit for half an hour and then went up to my room.

As I rode up in the elevator I wondered who would have come through the connecting door and be waiting for me. It was Mike. Not that it mattered because he and Hal went back and forth through the door for most of the night. Gloria and I both had large smiles in the morning.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Jerry didn't fight the divorce and after the divorce was final Hal put on a full court press to get me to marry him. He must think he has a good chance because he moved out and filed for divorce and his wife didn't contest it. His divorce will be final in a month.

There is a pretty good chance that I will hook up with him, but it won't be anytime soon. The 'wild child' that I'd been before marrying Jerry was back and she was enjoying herself. I'm having too much fun to settle back down right away.

Besides Hal and Mike there is a new hard cock in my life right now. Jack was hired four months ago and the company gave him to me to train. Jack is at least ten years younger that I am and for some strange reason he has the hots for me.

I took Jack on his first trip and besides the two of us Gloria and Mike went along. The first night after the usual dinner, drinks and dancing Gloria and Mike got up and hand in hand walked to the elevator. Jack watched them go with a wistful look on his face and I asked:

"Is it Gloria or what they are going to be doing?"

"What?"

"The look on your face. Is it because of Gloria or because what the two of them will be doing in about ten minutes?"

He blushed and said, "I guess what they are going to be doing."

"Why?"

"It has been a long time for me and I guess I'm jealous of Mike."

I laughed and said, "Your dry spell is over honey" and I stood up, offered him my hand and said, "Come on lover, let's go."

The stunned, confused look on his face almost made me laugh, but he quickly realized what I'd just said and what it meant and he stood up so fast that his chair fell over.

You just have to love the rejuvenating powers of youth. For the first time I was the one who had to call it quits.

I came out of my room in the morning just as Gloria came out of hers. She grinned at me and said:

"You are such a slut."

"Now what did I do?"

"Not what you did – who you did. I can't believe it. You – robbing the cradle."

"What are you talking about?"

"I came out of Mike's room the same time Jack came out of yours. Can I have him tonight?"

"Now who is being the slut?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And Jerry? Jerry and the bimbo he didn't have?

One week after our divorce was final he married a young blonde who was obviously pregnant and whose hair color was a match for the hairs I'd found on his shirt. She had the baby six months after they were married and it was a girl. Poor Jerry will have to try again for the son he wants. I wonder what she will look like after her third or fourth kid and whether Jerry's Cousin Ralph will hear about:

"Another fat cow I wish I'd never married."