The Film Project - Part 02

Story Info
Shraddha Kapoor becomes a whore. Will she get a role?
1.5k words
5
1.1k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rko7
rko7
13 Followers

This was the first part. https://www.literotica.com/s/the-film-project-part-01

In the first part, we saw how Kiara became a personal whore and was selected. However, she was now married and didn't want to play a role. So a search for a new actress was in place.

Lalit was disappointed a lot, as Kiara was about to become his personal whore, but she left. Lalit and Raj were having drinks at one of the private villas.

In came Kumar (the director). Hi Sir. Sorry to disturb you this time, but I have one proposal. My girlfriend is Shraddha Kapoor. Can she become part of the film? She is ready to be used as you wish and will be happy serving you until the film shoot is complete.

Raj-AArey behenchodd Phir kis baat ki deri. Bhej usko hamare yaha. Will spend a night with her.

Kumar: "Sir, woh yahi hai. Aap ki khidmat mein.

Shraddha was dressed in a short red dross. She had a sensuous smile on her face.

Kumar left for the night, and Raj, Lalit, and Shraddha were now having drinks.

Raj came from behind, put one hand on Shraddha's breast, and planted a kiss on her neck. He sipped a drink and again began buttpressing Shraddha.

Lalit (51) was getting desperate. He badly needed to fuck. He had a strong urge to fuck, as his selected whore had left.

Lalit ordered Shraddha to remove her panty and get naked. Shraddha obliged.

She began undressing herself and was completely naked. Meanwhile, Lalit also couldn't control himself after seeing Shraddha. He too began undressing himself, and he took Shraddha to bed.

He jumped on Shraddha and began kissing her body wildly. Both of them started sucking their lips, and Shraddha responded by taking his dick in her hand. She began stroking it.

Lalit started sucking her nipples. She was moaning in pleasure.

Meanwhile, Raj was seeing all this, and now he came from one side of the bed and started fingering her pussy. He began moving his hand on her clitoris and pussy, which aroused Shraddha further.

Lalit sat on his knees and brought himself closer to Shraddha's face. He was 51 and had a 4.5-inch dick but was thick. Shraddha started giving him a blowjob. Meanwhile, her legs were opened, and Raj was licking and eating her pussy out.

She wanted to moan in pleasure but had Lalit's dick in her mouth. She was enjoying all of it.

Lalit: Ah.. bhenchodd kya chus rahi hai. Aur chus. Fuck you, Bhenchodd.

Below, Raj was literally eating Shraddha.

Raj: I like her pink-shaven pussy. He began eating and spitting on her pussycat.

Shraddha now removed Lalit's dick from her mouth and began moaning loudly as she could feel her pussy being licked at.

His lips were moving around her pussy, and now he placed both hands on her boobs and began pressing her nipples.

Shraddha moaned the loudest in her pleasure, and within a minute, she held Raj's shoulder so tightly and gave a loud shout of pleasure as she reached her orgasm.

She was all wet down there. Raj began kissing her lips, and she sucked her own cum and saliva from Raj.

Shraddha was moaning and breathing heavily after her orgasm.

Shraddha: Ah...Ah...ha..ah...oh my god. It was so good. Please fuck me. Raj Sir, show me your dick, please. I want to feel it.

She bent on her knees and started sucking Raj's dick. She began licking it on the balls and around. He enjoyed holding it and sucking it, as Raj had a 6+ inch height and was thick too. She began rolling her tongue all over his dick.

Lalit couldn't control himself after seeing such a slutty version of her.

Lalit: aah, Shraddha Tu bhi kya maal hai. teri chut maru mein ab. Tujhe chodne mein maza aayega.

Shraddha turned back towards Lalit and pointed at her pussycat. He positioned himself behind Shraddha in such a way that he placed his dick on her pussy and began pushing it. In three pushes, his dick was inside, and he began pumping her pussy.

Shraddha was being fucked, and from the front, she was giving blowjobs to Raj.

Shraddha: Ah..Ah...oh...ya...Ah...

With every push from the old guy, Lalit was moaning. Now they started fucking from sideways.

Lalit couldn't hold much longer, and within 5 minutes he was about to drop his cum.

He removed his dick from her pussy and began stroking her face. Soon, he splashed his cum over Shraddha's face.

Lalit: Ah Randi saali kya paani nikala hai. Maza aa gaya.

Shraddha wiped her face with a nearby cloth. Lalit went away to freshen up.

Raj, do you want the pleasure of my dick on your pussy? Do you want to get fucked by the your master?

Shraddha: Yes, sir.

Shraddha spread her legs, and Raj began fucking her missionary. However, the push was powerful. Every push was wild. He began biting her chest for a love bite.

Shraddha: Ah, baby... Ah...thats great. That's deep inside you, fucking master. Ah...Ah..fuck me more..fuck me more.

Shraddha: Ah...Ah...ha...aaah...aah...

Every moan was derived from pleasure. This was the first young Dick she had taken, so she was enjoying it more and more.

Now they switched the position to "cowgirl."

She began riding his dick. His dick was going deep in her, and with every push, she was enjoying herself a lot.

Shraddha: Holy fuck. Ah, don't stop, please. Don't stop. Fuck me more.

Aah...Aah...ah...aah....aah.

Raj was fucking her wildly. Again, they changed the position. They changed to reverse cowgirl.

She really enjoyed jumping on the dick. Her pussycat was rammed deep by his dick. The push was wild, and both were letting their feelings out.

Raj pulled her closer. She was now stretched backward.

Raj began pounding her pussycat more wildly. He whispered in her ears that he was about to drop.

With a few additional pushes, Raj dropped all his cum in her pussy. After releasing every drop, he removed his dick and kissed Shraddha's forehead.

Raj: That was real bitch work, girl. You are good.

Shraddha: My Master, you gave me the best pleasure.

Meanwhile, Lalit also came from the washroom. He could see that Shraddha is holding her legs up so that the cum drops don't come out.

Raj exclaimed to Lalit.

Raj - I have one proposal, Lalit. This bitch is too good. Why don't we use her for breeding? She will take care of us three ( you, me, and Kumar). Will fuck her for the entire duration, but will make her breed. I want her to breed for us.

Raj looked at Shraddha and said, "You won't be in movies, but you will be around on the sets getting by us. I want you to breed. I will pay 75 CR for this. What do you say, bitch?

Shraddha: Do I get a role here?

Raj: Look, bitch, I want to see you getting fucked rather than acting okay. Tell me if it's okay with you, or you can go back to being a jobless bitch.

Lalit, who was again getting aroused by seeing Shraddha naked,

Lalit: Look bitch. The night is ours for you to get fucked. Let me do it, and then you answer.

Lalit spread her legs and put his dick on her pussy and pushed it inside. They were doing missionary work.

Lalit was totally aroused.

Lalit: Ah, bitch, you made this oldie horny again. Let me drop inside of you.

Shraddha started enjoying the fuck from Lalit.

Within 3 minutes, his old dick gave away, and Lalit released his cum inside her pussy.

Shraddha was breathing heavily afterward.

Raj pulled her hair and said, "So bitch, what have you decided? Will you be our fucking whore?"

However, before she could answer, Raj put his hand on her mouth and again started fucking her in Missionary.

This time it lasted for 10 minutes, and again the drops were in her pussy.

Raj - You knew you had an option. Waise mujhe tum jaisi kutiya pasand nahi jo mana kare mujhe. Tere paas offer thi hamari kutiya banne ka par ab dekh raat bhar tu bas free mein chud rahi hai humse.

Lalit called the director, Kumar, immediately and started abusing him on the phone. He told me to come here right now.

It was 3 a.m. when Kumar came.

Shraddha to Raj: "Sir, please. I can be your whore but not breed, as my family won't allow it and I have a bit of a career left.

Lalit : Toh Tera family, ye tere se 12 saal bada buddhe se shaadi karne ready hai kya? Aye Kumar chal nikal isko leke yaha se.

Raj: Dekh Kumar, ye Shraddha chudai karne mein maze diye, but hamara offer nahi lene ki wajah se isko nahi le rahe hum. Aur ha tu bhi nikal iske saath.

Is tarah do producer ne khub chudai ki but abhi bhi inhone kisi ko final nahi kiya?

Who do you think should be selected for the role of an actress?

rko7
rko7
13 Followers