The First Night

Story Info
MIchael & Bethanne continue their passion.
2k words
4.53
11.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seven o'clock already. I can't believe that I actually fell asleep. I guess all of the physical exercise downstairs with my new friend Michael, did me in. I still have to order dinner, take a shower and make my self beautiful for my neighbor. I call Paprizzi's and order an antipasto and two linguini dinners. I could have made it all myself, but that would have taken another trip to the store, and I just wasn't up to it. This way I could get into the shower, and dinner would be delivered hot and ready. I giggle out load when I realize the connection between dinner and myself. I am hot, but I am not quite ready. I need to get going.

I have plans for a nice hot shower. I shed my clothes in my bedroom and dance down the hall. When is the last time I have felt so free? I guess that is what new romance does to you. I step into the bathroom and start the water. Steam immediately rises and begins to form on the mirror. I take one last glance at myself before my image disappears behind the fog, and I realize that I am glowing. I breathe in the moist heat and step into the shower.

My skin is instantly pink from the temperature of the water, but I love the way it stings my breasts. I have the water pressure turned up, and I love it. I lather up my long hair with shampoo and pile it on top of my head. I lean my long leg on the edge of the tub so I can shave. After both my legs are smooth, I get an idea.

I lean out of the foggy shower and grab my hand mirror from the cabinet. I use it to look at the area between my legs. I decide what the heck, I would try anything once. As these thoughts are going through my head, I realize that I have never seen myself this way before. I am surprised at the twinge I feel in my belly every time I take another glance. I hurry to shave myself smooth and sexy. I have other things on my mind now.

I remove the shower head from its holder and I spray hot mist all over me. I rinse my hair quickly and run the water all over my full breasts. As the water is splashing me in the face, I open my mouth to catch the mist, and then I direct the spray at my pussy. I let out a squeal of delight as I go directly to the edge. I bring the head closer to my clit. It gets me every time. I am using my other hand to gently work my lips open, and I insert a finger. Gently at first, exploring, not too deep. I realize I am moaning out load and I bite my lip to quiet myself. Then I think, what the hell for? There are only two apartments on this floor, and I am certain that what I am doing right now would not offend the other occupant. As I think about Michael again, I let go. I scream out as I cum. My fingers are working their way deeper, hitting that magic spot. I hardly have time to catch my breath as I am overtaken by another wave and I cum again.

I stand panting allowing the now cooler water to run in little rivers down my breasts. It rushes over my belly and over my smooth lips, washing away any remnants of my little game.

The water is now chilly, so I turn it off and reach for a towel. I dry off paying particular attention to my most feminine parts, and I spritz on a little perfume. I cannot believe my luck today. So many things could have turned out differently. What if it wasn't raining? What if I hadn't dropped my keys? Worst of all, what if Old Man Martin had been home. A shudder runs through me at that one.

I ease myself into a short sundress that I feel is appealing, and again skip any undergarments. With any luck I won't be wearing the dress long enough for it to matter anyway. I run a brush through my hair, put on a dab of lip gloss and wink at myself in the mirror.

As I am going down the hall, I hear a knock at the door. I open the door to the delivery boy from Paprizzi's. I ask him to wait while I go to retrieve my purse from my bedroom. When I return with my wallet there is no sign of the boy or my dinner. Michael?

He must have heard the knock and taken care of buyig our dinner. What a gentleman. I get a warm feeling thinking about him again. I walk across the hall and slowly open the door to a dimly lit apartment. The smell of wet paint fills nostrils, but with it comes the smell of a man as well, the smell of him.

I breathe deep as I turn the corner to the living room, and tears well up in my eyes. There in the middle of the room is a blanket laid out on the floor, and dinner is set out for both of us. There are candles lit in every corner of the room and their light makes the shadows dance across the walls and ceiling.

He is sitting, smiling up at me wearing only a pair of light Khaki shorts. He is so tan and sexy lying there. He pats the space on the floor next to him. I sit and my senses are overwhelmed.

He pours me some wine and hands it to me. His hand lingers on the glass as he passes it to me, and our fingers touch. Again I catch my breath at the sparks that fly.

I can tell he knows how to treat a woman. He tells me that it is his desire to please me tonight. He begins by serving me my dinner. I sit back as he takes care of everything. He knows what I want before I say it. I must be dreaming. During dinner the conversation stays light. We mostly speak of work. He tells me about his job and his office. I tell him about my class and my colleagues in the elementary school where I work. He mutters something about his teachers not looking like me when he was in school. I pretend to not hear him, but am truly flattered by his comment.

We tell story after story, and never tire hearing about each other's lives. Although the talk has been trivial up to this point we both can feel the excitement between us building.

We end our dinner by just gazing into each other's eyes. We learn a lot from just that. I know that he yearns for a woman to take care of him and his needs. He is looking for someone to share his life with who can be passionate both in and out of the bedroom. He learns of my need for knowledge and true, meaningful conversation.

We have not known each other for a full day, but we have wished for the other on every nighttime star in the sky for as long as we can remember. We truly are a perfect match. We clear the plates from dinner, and head out to the small terrace. It is chilly and breezy, but neither of us notice as we wrap each other in a tender warm embrace.

He holds me this way in silence for a few moments, and then he turns my face toward his. He takes my chin into is hands and kisses my lips. I return the gesture. Earlier we gave into our animalistic need for sex, but now, tonight, we will make love.

We are locked in a soft but passionate embrace. I cannot let go, and I marvel at how at home I feel in his warm and caring arms. I run my fingertips along his hairline and stop to tickle his ear. I nestle my face into his neck and inhale his wonderful smell. I run my tongue along his open lips and he takes it into his mouth. I cannot get enough of him. I want to crawl inside of him and be like one.

He reaches up and slowly lowers a strap on my dress. He kisses and nibbles my shoulder. Now the other side, and my breasts are bare, standing out against the cool nighttime breeze. I take a step away from him and climb out of my dress that has collected at my feet. He holds my body out at an arms length for a few moments and drinks in my body. I feel like he can see though to my soul. I give myself over to him completely and he knows it.

He cups one of my breasts in his hand and slowly runs his hot tongue over the other one. He is caressing both breasts now, and I feel like I am in heaven. He begins to walk around me putting his hands, his lips and his tongue on every part of my naked body. I feel like a goddess. He slowly leans in to me and lifts me into his strong arms. He spins me around and carries me inside. Ever so gently he lays me down on the blanket where we shared our dinner. I can tell that now I am to be dessert.

My knees are slightly bent and he gently parts them with his hands. He takes time to look over what he is going to sample. He smiles and leans forward to whisper in my ear.

He mutters, "I like what I see." I know that the shower experiment was a hit. He focuses his attention on paradise, and gently licks the outer cover of my smooth pussy. I am wet and he helps himself to a drink. His broad shoulders are forcing my knees wider, and his tongue is exploring deep inside of me. His arms are wrapped tightly aroung my waist,and his hands are gently tugging at the small of my back. I am arched even closer to him now, and my legs are beginning to quiver.

I focus on the flicker of the candles that have since burned to puddles of wax. I am totally overcome with passion, and I give him another long drink. I have never cum so many times in one day before, and yet I know the night is far from over. He releases me from his grip, and I am panting. I am aching for him to be inside me. When he rises to his knees, I cannot help noticing the bulge in his shorts. I have to have him.

It is my turn to release him from the boundaries of his tight clothing. I unhook his belt, and unbutton his shorts. I can swear that I hear a sigh of relief come from his fully erect, thick manhood as it emerges into the air.

He is not wearing anything under his shorts. A man after my own heart. I begin to caress him. He puts his hand over mine and we stroke together. I am bursting with the feelings that are coming from my heart.

We are intertwined on the floor and we have reached the point of no return. We want each other too badly to refuse. He enters me with such skill, and we become one. There is no screaming, or moaning. There is just the sound of our deep breathing, synchronized with every motion that our bodies are making together. He is so tender. He brushes the hair from my eyes and smiles down at me. I realize that I have found my soulmate, at the moment we both give in to the final tidal wave of love that rushes out of each of our bodies.

When we stop quaking in the aftermath of our lovemaking, we sit together closely. I am resting my head on his lap and he is stroking my hair. No words are spoken yet so much is said. I know that Michael will be a part of my life forever. I look into his eyes and he into mine, and we stay in our embrace until long after both of us are asleep.