The Forbidden Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivek stepped closer to the hot tub and smiled. He asked if they would like him to join them in the hot tub. Radhika looked hesitant, so Suyash took control of the situation and offered Vivek a glass of wine. Vivek accepted the glass and stepped into the hot tub, his body glistening in the moonlight. His body was toned and muscular, and his 8 inch cock was hard and ready. Radhika's eyes widened as she looked at Vivek's impressive manhood. She had never seen anything like it before, and she felt her body start to heat up with arousal. Suyash noticed the look in his wife's eyes and he felt a sudden surge of desire. He moved closer to Radhika and kissed her, their tongues exploring each other's mouths as they shared their secret passion. Vivek watched the couple with a smile on his face. He was enjoying the show, and he wanted to join in. Guessing how much Suyash wanted this to happen, he decided to take a chance and firmly commanded him to go and get some more drinks. Suyash was confused but the arousal he felt at being told what to do so that his wife could be properly used by another dominating man was too much, and he complied. Vivek and Radhika were left alone in the hot tub.

Radhika looked at Vivek and felt the heat of desire coursing through her veins. He leaned in to kiss her, his lips exploring hers with an intensity that left her breathless. They made out passionately, their hands exploring each other's bodies as they kissed.

From inside the villa Suyash felt another wave of arousal as he watched Vivek and Radhika make out, their tongues dancing around each other. Vivek was commanding and strong, and Radhika seemed to be in ecstasy as his hands roamed her body.

When Suyash returned, he saw their bodies intertwined in an intimate embrace. Vivek was stroking Radhika's body with his hands and tongue, exploring her curves and making her moan with pleasure. The sight of Vivek and Radhika together made Suyash even more aroused, and he felt himself getting hard as he watched. When he couldn't take it any longer, he stepped back into the hot tub and joined them. He kissed Radhika passionately, and then looked at Vivek. For a moment there was a tense silence.

Then Suyash smiled and said, "It looks like you two are getting along just fine." Vivek and Radhika looked at each other and smiled. They both knew that a beautiful night was just beginning.

The three of them were entwined in a passionate dance as they moved to the bedroom. Radhika felt completely aroused, her body seemingly begging for the pleasure that was to come. She could feel the warmth of Vivek and Suyash radiating against her skin as they moved, their hands exploring her body as they kissed and caressed her. Radhika suddenly felt a surge of desire run through her body as she realized what she was about to do. She wanted them both, and she wanted them now. She pushed them away and stepped back, her eyes blazing with passion. She looked at them both, taking in their respective erections. Vivek's was long and thick, and she could feel her heart rate rise as she thought about taking it in her mouth. Suyash's was smaller, but still impressive.

Radhika stepped forward and took Vivek's cock in her hands, stroking his shaft as she looked up into his eyes. She could feel his desire radiating off of him, and her own desire began to grow with each stroke. She leaned forward and kissed him, her mouth exploring his hungrily as her hands caressed his length. She then turned to Suyash and repeated the same process. Then she got down to her knees, her mouth eagerly taking his shaft. She could feel herself getting more and more aroused as she moved from one to the other, her mouth and hands exploring each of their cocks with increasing passion. Finally, she stepped back and looked at them both, her breathing heavy. She wanted them both in her mouth at the same time, and she wanted to pleasure them both as best as she could. She knelt down between them and positioned herself so that she could take in both of their cocks at once. Vivek and Suyash both groaned in pleasure as Radhika's mouth slowly moved between their shafts, her tongue exploring each of their members with increasing enthusiasm. She could feel the heat radiating from their cocks, and she felt herself becoming more and more aroused as she continued her ministrations. Radhika moved her hands up and down on one of their shafts as she moved her mouth up and down the other's, her tongue exploring every inch of their manhood. She felt her own arousal growing with each stroke, and she could feel her body trembling with pleasure.

Vivek and Suyash both moaned in pleasure as Radhika continued to pleasure them, her movements becoming faster and more eager. She could feel herself becoming more and more obsessed with Vivek's cock, her tongue and mouth exploring it with increasing intensity. The three of them continued in this position for what seemed like an eternity, their moans and groans of pleasure filling the room. Finally, after one last stroke and kiss, Radhika pulled away, her body trembling with pleasure. She looked up at the two men, their eyes filled with desire and admiration, and she smiled. She had pleased them both, and she had pleased herself. She readied herself on the edge of the bed to receive them, eagerly waiting to see who would take charge.

Radhika gasped as she felt Suyash's body pressed against her, his hard cock against her back. She felt the heat radiating from his body and the thrill of anticipation coursing through her veins. She felt his hands caressing her body, his fingers running along her back, his lips brushing against her neck.

"Do you want this?" Suyash whispered into her ear as his hands moved to her waist and pulled her against him. Radhika felt a wave of pleasure course through her body. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest, her breath coming in short, shallow gasps. She wanted this, more than anything.

"Yes," she replied in a voice barely above a whisper. Suyash smiled and moved away from her, pulling out a condom from his pocket. He tore it open with his teeth and rolled it on, his movements precise and smooth. Radhika watched, her gaze hungry. She wanted him inside her, wanted to feel his hard cock thrusting into her. Suyash moved back to her and positioned himself behind her, his hands on her hips, his cock pressing against her.

"I know you like it doggy-style" Suyash asked, his voice low and husky. Radhika nodded, unable to speak. Suyash smiled and positioned himself, his hands gripping her hips tightly. He pushed his cock against her entrance and Radhika moaned with pleasure as he slowly entered her. Vivek watched from the bed, his gaze hungry. He wanted to join them, wanted to feel the pleasure that was radiating from Radhika. He moved closer and Radhika opened her eyes, her gaze meeting his. Vivek smiled and reached out, his hands running along her body. He leaned forward, his lips pressing against hers in a long, passionate kiss. Radhika moaned into his mouth, her body trembling with pleasure. Suyash continued to thrust into her, his movements becoming faster and more urgent. Radhika gasped and cried out, her orgasm building with each thrust. Vivek moved his hands to her breasts, his fingers teasing her nipples. Radhika felt her orgasm build, her body shaking with pleasure. She cried out, her voice echoing in the room. Suyash thrust into her one final time and she felt his hot cum fill the condom in her. Spent he lay down beside the twosome still going at it.

In a sudden motion, Radhika felt Vivek's strong hands grab her hips and lift her up. His large, thick penis was impossibly erect and pushed its way between her thighs, the head slipping into her wetness with ease. She gasped as he entered her, her inner walls stretching to accommodate his size. Vivek increased his pace, pushing deeper and deeper into her with each thrust. Radhika could feel the waves of pleasure radiating from her core as Vivek's huge cock thrust inside of her. His girth was larger than Suyash's and the feeling was almost too intense for her, though at the same time, it was completely exhilarating.

She felt herself being taken to higher and higher levels of pleasure and her moans became louder and more desperate. Vivek, meanwhile, felt himself becoming more and more stimulated as he thrust into her. His heart was pounding and his breathing was intense. He loved the feeling of her tight little pussy gripping around his cock, milking him for all he was worth. He wanted to give her the ultimate pleasure and he was determined to do so. Suyash watched in awe as the two of them moved together in perfect harmony. He could feel the heat radiating off of them, and the passion with which they approached each other's bodies sexually was something he had never experienced before.

Suyash was mesmerized by the sight of Radhika's huge tits bouncing under her as Vivek pounded her from behind. His own cock was hardening once again in response to the scene before him. Vivek continued to thrust into her, pushing her to the brink of ecstasy with each stroke. His balls were slapping against her ass, and the sound of skin slapping against skin was like a symphony of pleasure. Radhika's moans were becoming louder and more desperate, and she was obviously close to orgasm. Suyash was becoming increasingly aroused by the sight of the two of them together. He wanted to join in, but he was also worried about Vivek finishing inside of her. He leaned forward and placed his hand on Vivek's shoulder, urging him to pull out and put on the condom he handed him.

Vivek urgently pulled out and tried to put on the condom, but it was too small for him. He cursed in frustration and tried again, but it still wouldn't fit. He finally gave up and decided to just continue without it. Suyash was taken aback, but he didn't stop him. Radhika was in a state of pure bliss as Vivek pounded her harder and faster.

Suyash couldn't believe what he was seeing. He felt his own arousal building, watching Radhika's body bouncing on Vivek's large penis with such intensity. He wanted to join them, but he was too afraid to interrupt the moment. Vivek kept fucking her harder and harder, both of them getting louder and louder. Radhika's body was shaking with pleasure and Vivek's cock was pounding her inner walls relentlessly. Suyash could feel himself getting harder and harder, and soon he couldn't take it anymore. He tore off a condom wrapper, wore the condom, moved forward and grabbed Radhika, pulling her away from Vivek's body.

He then pushed her onto the bed and positioned himself between her legs. He grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him, pushing his hard cock into her tight wetness. He groaned with pleasure as he felt her tight walls gripping him. He started thrusting hard and fast, pushing deeper and deeper into her. His breathing became heavier as he felt her orgasm building. Radhika screamed in pleasure as her orgasm surged through her body. She felt the pleasure radiating from her core, and soon she was shaking uncontrollably. Suyash felt her body tightening around his cock and he increased his pace, pushing harder and faster until he reached his own climax. The two of them fell forward onto the bed, exhausted. Radhika's body was still trembling from her orgasm, and she felt completely overwhelmed.

Chapter 4: The night of Vivek's reckoning

Vivek was in awe as he watched them. He had never seen anything like this before, and he felt his inner beast growling at being denied the chance of giving Radhika an orgasm. As they lay there, panting, Suyash leaned in and kissed Radhika on the lips. He then looked at Vivek and said, "That was incredible. I think we could all use a rest now."

Rest was for the weak though. Vivek stood behind Radhika, surveying her body with a fierce hunger. He saw how her voluptuous backside was raised up in the air, her sweet cheeks spread wide for his taking. Her soft, supple skin glowed in the dim light of the bedroom, and he could feel his unmet desire for her growing with each passing second. He ran his hands over her curves, feeling her taut muscles beneath her skin. He slid his hands down her sides and around to her rump, cupping one cheek in each hand. He squeezed her tight and felt her tremble beneath his grasp.

Suyash lay there exhausted, overly aware of every detail as Vivek and Radhika started to ravage each other's bodies. His wife's curves were accentuated by Vivek's strong hands as he felt her up and down, exploring her body with a hunger and passion that was almost palpable. Vivek's hands caressed her huge breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers and thumbs, making her moan with pleasure. He then moved down to her hips, squeezing them firmly and brushing his fingertips over her smooth skin. Suyash could hear the moans of pleasure escaping from Radhika's lips as Vivek continued his exploration. Vivek then moved his lips down her neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses as he went. He moved lower, lavishing attention on her breasts, licking, sucking and nibbling her nipples, making her arch her back in pleasure. Radhika let out a long moan, her body shaking with delight.

Vivek then moved lower, dipping his tongue into her navel and then further down, until he was between her legs, licking her clit and thrusting his tongue deep inside her. Radhika gasped in pleasure and Suyash could feel her body shuddering as Vivek continued to pleasure her. Vivek then moved up, pushing her onto her back and positioning himself between her legs. He then began to slide his hard, throbbing cock inside her, inch by inch. Radhika groaned in pleasure, her body quivering in anticipation.

"Are you ready for me, Radhika? I'm not spent yet, it takes much more for me to be done!" he growled in her ear, his threat sounding more like a promise. Radhika moaned in pleasure, still coming down from her orgasmic high. She felt her body trembling with anticipation as Vivek's hands explored her body. She wanted more, and she knew that Vivek could deliver.

"Yes," she breathed. Vivek smiled devilishly as he released her ass. He grabbed her by the hair and pushed her face down into the bed. He grabbed her hips and spread her legs wide, positioning himself between them. He felt his manhood grow even harder as he rubbed it against her wet lips.

"I'm going to fuck you all night," he said. "And Suyash can watch."

Radhika let out a moan of pleasure at the thought. She felt her desire for him take over her senses, and she eagerly welcomed his thrusts. He drove himself into her, each stroke pushing her further into a state of ecstasy. Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, their groans and moans of pleasure echoing throughout the room. Vivek felt himself getting closer and closer to the edge, and he knew that Radhika was right there with him. He grabbed her hips and drove himself into her even harder, pushing them both closer to the edge. Radhika felt the pleasure building inside her, and she knew that she was close. She felt her body trembling with anticipation, her muscles tightening around Vivek's manhood. He let out a primal growl as he was reaching his climax, and he pulled out in time to cum all over her pussy, Radhika following with her orgasm soon after. They lay together in a sweaty embrace, panting from the intensity of their passion. Vivek looked at Radhika with a satisfied smile, and she returned the look.

"That was amazing," he said.

Radhika smiled. "It sure was," she said.

Vivek kissed her gently on the lips and pulled her close. "Let's do it again," he said.

Radhika laughed. "You sure do know how to please a woman," she said.

Vivek smiled. He pulled her close and kissed her again. "Let's make it a night to remember," he said.

Chapter 5: Suyash slyly witnesses the debauchery

In the exhaustion of fucking his wife and cumming twice, and the drinking, Suyash had fallen asleep. Suyash slowly opened his eyes, his head still spinning from the alcohol he had consumed earlier in the night. He cursed himself for giving in to his own insecurities and losing control. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness in the room, a faint light illuminated the scene in front of him. He found himself waking up to the sight of Radhika bent over the bed, her legs spread and her large, bouncy breasts swaying while Vivek pounded her from behind. His large cock pushed deep into her tight hole, and his hands were gripping her hips as he thrust into her even deeper. His moans of pleasure and her cries of delight filled the room.

"Oh God, Vivek!" Radhika screamed out, her back arching and her tight ass bouncing with each thrust.

"Yes, baby, take it all," Vivek said in a deep voice, his thrusts becoming more and more intense. With that Suyash passed out again.

The next time Suyash woke up, he saw Radhika straddling Vivek's lap, her hands grabbing his shoulders and her head thrown back. Vivek's hands were holding her hips, and his cock was thrusting in and out of her tight wetness. Her large breasts were bouncing with each thrust, and her pussy was gripping Vivek's cock tightly.

"Yes, yes, fuck me harder, Vivek! Harder!" Radhika screamed out, her body trembling with pleasure. Vivek responded by thrusting even harder, his hands gripping her hips tightly and his large cock pushing deep inside her. Radhika's hands gripped the headboard as she rode him, her body quivering in ecstasy. Suyash faded away again with that image in his mind.

When he woke up again, he saw Radhika lying on her back, her legs spread wide and her large bosom heaving with each movement. Vivek was on top of her, his hands cupping her breasts and his cock thrusting in and out of her raw pussy.

"Give me all you've got, Vivek!" Radhika moaned, and Vivek responded with a guttural moan as he gripped her hips and thrusted even more forcefully. Suyash could see his cock pulsing and glistening with her juices as it slid in and out of her, his hands fondling her breasts. Radhika screamed out in pleasure as Vivek increased his pace, her tight pussy gripping his cock even tighter.

Suyash did not realize when he passed out again, but then the scene before him immediately switched to Radhika standing against the wall, her legs spread wide and her large chest heaving. Vivek was standing in front of her, his hands gripping her hips and his large cock thrusting in and out of her stretched pussy.

"Vivek, Please! Please! Keep going!" Radhika cried out, almost sobbing, her ass vibrating with each thrust as she felt wave after wave of pleasure. She screamed out as Vivek increased his pace, her tight pussy gripping his cock even tighter.

When Suyash woke up next he was startled completely awake, since he thought he was caught watching by Radhika's as she was lying on her side facing him with Vivek spooning her from behind, but Radhika did not care enough to notice. Vivek wrapped his arm around her waist and entered her from behind, his thrusts slow and deliberate. As he moved his hips back and forth, Radhika moaned in pleasure, her tight wetness gripping his cock as he moved deeper and deeper.

"Oh, Vivek!" Radhika cried out. "Your cock feels so damn good inside of me!"

Vivek retorted with a deep grunt as he thrusted even deeper. His hands moved to her back, caressing her and squeezing her ass.

"You feel amazing, Radhika," Vivek growled. "I can't get enough of you!" all the while his hands fondling her breasts and his large cock pushing deep inside her. Radhika screamed out in pleasure as Vivek increased his pace, her tight pussy gripping his cock even tighter.

The scene in the bedroom was one of intense passion and pleasure. Vivek and Radhika were in their own world, enjoying every moment of pleasure that each other's bodies could bring. Suyash watched in awe, unable to take his eyes away from the passionate scene in front of him. He felt aroused and excited, and he couldn't help but wish he was the one enjoying the pleasure of Radhika's tight wetness.