The French Connection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

I have no idea how long a period past whilst we maintained our sexual focus on exploring each other's private parts with our tongues. In the end we somehow managed to fall off the side of the bed into a sweaty pile upon the chilled tile floor. We didn't pause. After a quick reorientation we were kissing in a truly French way. I loved the taste of myself inside her mouth and quickly sought to plunge my rock hard dick into her waiting muff. Union came quickly and I was finally rewarded by the hot wetness of Monique's pussy as I slid inside her moist hole. She groaned with unbound pleasure and raised herself up higher against me so that I could sample the delight of her breasts inside my mouth. Her nipples were as supple as any Greek goddess; their exquisite textures an aphrodisiac to my already racing desires. As I licked and caressed her tits I could feel her hands digging sharply into my back. Finally her pants of desire became a long groan and the pressure on my dick increased dramatically. Pulling her hands outwards she scored two long scars into the flesh of my back. The sharp lancing pain caused me to release my own animal groan of intense pleasure before I exploded inside her love hole.

We lay panting in each others arms. We were both covered in sweat. Monique's body smelt incredible as we cuddled in post climatic bliss. My breath was still racing when she looked me in the eyes and whispered, "Not bad English, not bad. When you are ready, you can fuck me again. This time you can do me on the balcony like I asked for. Understand?"

I nodded in weak acceptance. For now, my strength had left me and I just needed some time to recover. What an incredible fuck that had been, possibly the best of my life. All thoughts of Sarah and my life back home had vanished like a vapour. I hadn't even registered the damage Monique had done to my back, let alone how I would hide such a scar in the future. With an effort we regained the bed and I lay in post orgasmic wonder staring at the ceiling. I was incredibly conscious of Monique's naked form beside me and I replayed in my head, every second of our recent sexual encounter. She seemed obviously to my presence and I could feel her staring at the bare plastered ceiling above. She was singing gently to herself a song in French. The words were lost on me but I was haunted by the melody. I lay on the bed obviously to the pain coming from my ravaged back but instead listened to the soft song coming from the horny angel by my side. I think it the end that I must have fallen asleep. The next thing I knew was that I came to with a strong sucking and licking going on around my genitals. Monique had decided to start without me and was now enjoying toying with my balls and dick with her exquisitely experienced tongue. How such a young girl had come to poses such sexual skills was beyond me and for now, I couldn't care less.

Monique was delighted that I was back in the mood again. My cock was again firm and hard, and ready for some more of Monique's sweet pussy. Staring down my body I was rewarded with her large brown eyes staring up at me whilst her sweet mouth was wrapped around the end of my cock. Braking hold of her hold on my penis, she licked her lips seductively and hoarsely whispered, "The balcony. Now!"

We were outside in moments. Monique presented me with her firm buttocks and spread legs, her moist pussy ready for more action. Naturally I obliged her, plunging my cock deep into her wet hole. Within seconds I had started to pump her, enjoying the sight of her sweat coated body rocking backwards and forwards in time my thrusting motions. Her long black hair fell forwards around her shoulders, exposing fully the graceful arch of her slender back.

This time around she kept her groans of passion low and controlled for which I was extremely grateful. My balcony looked out onto the pool area, seven floors below and I had little desire for the families seated below to be alerted to our actions. Monique on the other hand seemed to be immensely enjoying her fuck on the balcony as her rocking backwards and forwards was rapidly increasing She mumbled something in French to me which I could only translate to mean; 'fuck me, fuck me harder', which I obliging did so. Her soft groans continued rising in pitch until finally we climaxed as one.

Monique's shudders of pleasure racked her entire body as her orgasm took her. For my own part, the physical world vanished from my perception as bliss and wonderful relief washed over me. For several long seconds I floated in a haze of pure ecstasy. Finally I recovered enough to withdraw from Monique's wet and stained pussy. Panting and fighting to stand I managed to withdraw into the relative coolness of my room. Finding the bed behind me I stumbled down onto the disturbed sheets. Monique was still outside presenting me with a lovely view of her bare backside outlined by the glare of the afternoon sun. My strength was still fleeting so I let my body sag backwards and I collapsed on my back with only the view of the ceiling filling my vision. That was now two wonderful fucks Monique had given me and I wondered in my state of euphoria, just what my French goddess had in mind for our next session. Little did I know at that stage just how dirty this young girl would prove to be?

To be continued.

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers
12