The French Connection Ch. 04

Story Info
Another fuck after seeing yet another girl pee.
1.5k words
4.46
26.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally I am not a man to be struck by indecision. However, stood half naked in front of a piss covered daughter who was currently giving her mother oral stimulus did put me into a bit of a quandary. Having just shot my load into Mylene's mouth, I knew that it would be a while before I was ready to perform again. From the groans of pleasure coming from the mother, I got the distinct impression she was having a fantastic time. Her daughter, Mylene, was obviously very experienced at licking away between a woman's legs, maybe even more so than sucking cock, although I doubted it after the performance she had given me!

Now it was time to make a swift retreat. Grabbing my clothing from where it had landed on the floor, I headed for the door. My bare feet made little sound on the hard tiles of the bedroom floor and I doubted if either of my two recent sex partners even noticed me go. Needing a piss myself after watching the mother relieve her golden spray of her pussy urine all over Mylene, I decided the bathroom would be a good a place as any to redress after answering the call of nature. However as the bathroom door swung open and I entered the room, I had quite a shock.

A very familiar blond haired girl was stood in the bath. She had her back to me with one leg raised up onto the side of the bath. Between her legs was currently spraying a very familiar sight. Aghast I stared in disbelief at the sight of the young blond lesbian relief her pussy spray into the bath belonging to Monique and her family. The hot teenager had a perfect set of bum cheeks, perfectly round and curved to perfection. To be able to see her shaved pussy lips allowing a squirting stream of hot piss to escape downwards in a raining shower was something else! Already I could feel my cock rising to the occasion. Suddenly something must have alerted the pissing teen to my presence. She spun around, golden pee flying everywhere from her pussy lips as she did so. With a look of horror she practically screamed, "Who the fuck are you?"

It me a second to react, more shocked by her obvious American accent than by her alarm at my voyeurism. "Monique, I mean Mylene's boyfriend," I stuttered trying to cover my tracks. I saw no reason why this blond nymphet should know that she had just been fucked by the same girl I shared my love juices with earlier in the day,

"Well fuck off," she instructed in the most unladylike of manners.

"What so you can continue pissing in the bath?" I laughed at her reddening face.

"That bitch of a sister to your girlfriend just tried to take a piss on me." The blond girl hissed through her teeth, the obvious need to keep her voice down now settling in. At the end of the day, we were both guests in this apartment.

"So you are getting your own back?" I offered in the way of an explanation.

"Yes, so what's it to you?"

"Nothing! I just wanted a piss myself, although I was going to use the toilet."

Suddenly I became aware of her gaze wandering down my body before settling on the sight of my exposed and now almost fully erect cock.

"You'll have a job with a hard on." There was an awkward silence and then she giggled. "You have a really nice cock. What's your name?"

I told her. "Well I'm Michelle and it's really nice to meet you Dominic. Tell me, do you and Mylene ever piss on one another?"

"No, I mean yes. Well, sometimes..." My voice trailed off not wanting to get caught in the lie of dating the wrong sister.

"Do you enjoy it? I mean the pissing?" she asked. She cocked one leg back on the edge of the bath in mock imitation of her earlier piss stance. My eyes were drawn to her exposed naked and shaved pussy. She had a gorgeous slit with just the tiniest of clits poking out at the top. I had a desperate urge to drop to my knees and sample her pussy with a questing tongue.

"Yeah, it's alright I suppose." I was not very good at this lying game.

"Did you enjoy seeing me pee?" Her voice had taken on a somewhat husky tone. She was still staring at my cock. I took the opportunity to ogle her gorgeous tits. Her nipple buds were hard as a rock, just crying out to be suckled and I had to fight hard to resist tugging at my cock at the sight of them.

"Yes, yes it was." Courage had suddenly found me.

"Would you like to see me do it again?"

"Oh yes!" I nodded, my cock's erection getting even stronger.

The hot blond teen said nothing but the new silence in the room was broken by a soft pattering sound coming from inside the bath. Instantly my eyes were drawn downwards and I stared in horny wonder at the image of her open pussy peeing once again. Her golden shower was incredible, an image of Eden as it escaped her pussy hole. As it fell in a soft raining flow into the tub at her bare feet, she giggled.

"It's so warm!" she exclaimed.

A memory of putting my hand inside Monique's piss shower whilst she urinated on my balcony came rushing back to me. However, rather than just repeat the experience I decided that now was a time to try something new. Moving forwards I brought my fully hardened cock up to where the blond nymph was having her pee. A second later and her delicious hot golden stream of piss was running over my dick and balls. It was a fucking incredible experience!

Michelle laughed at the sight of her yellow pee flowing over my manhood. It was a truly erotic sound, like a naughty school girl on full heat.

"Is that nice?" she purred putting her mouth up to my one ear. I could feel the warmth of her body radiating through the short space between us.

"Oh yes!" I managed to get out. It was taking all my effort not to wank myself off right there and then although I got the impression that somehow she wouldn't have minded if I did.

"Well maybe when I'm done," she paused and the strength of her incredibly hot piss stream increased in force, washing over my bell end and down through my pubic hair which guarded my testicles. "You can fuck me!"

"I thought you were..." I had to stop myself quickly not wanting to reveal the fact that I had spied on her in the bedroom whilst sleeping next to my traitorous girlfriend.

"Lucky for you that I'm not!" There came one last strong squirt of piss from her pussy lips and over my dick and balls. It was probably the horniest thing that anybody had ever done to me. My cock was desperate for the feel of her pussy tunnel wrapped around it. Quickly I helped her out of her bath, eager to start the promised fuck.

Another dirty laugh and she led me over to the linen basket where she took a standing posture on widely spread legs. Bending slightly forward she allowed her pussy crack to come into view.

"Fuck me now!" she urged and then added, "You can use both holes if you like."

It was impossible to hold back another second. Moving my cock up to her bum hole I obliging shafted her for a long delicious moment, before allowing my cock to escape and then settle into the warm firm grip of her love tunnel. She was wonderfully wet and my cock started pumping away in double time. Already I rushing to orgasm, the shear sight of this heavenly nymphet bent so obliging forwards with her holes ready for my pleasure was simply too much. Bending forwards I cupped my hands under her warm firm tits and began to massage them lovingly whilst I continued to drill her love palace from behind.

She came with a loud groan just as I exploded my white love juice deep inside her wet, moist pussy. We were both gasping for air as orgasm claimed us. My world had gone nova as I had come, the haze from my vision slowly receding as I regained my focus. Michelle was still panting away, my cock still in her wet crack. It was the precise same moment as I went to say something to my new found fuck partner, when a polite cough came from the now open bathroom door. In utter horror we both looked up only to find a rather stern looking Monique standing in the door with a deep frown upon her pretty young face. Naturally our joint reaction was one and the same, "Oh shit, what now?"

To be continued....