The Friend

Story Info
How a friend can bother with a marriage.
3.3k words
2.63
14.7k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been married for several years when Donald came to visit the first time. Donald is an old friend of mine from years back that my wife Sharon had never met. They hit it off for the most part and Donald stayed with us for a week.

Donald and I had some history of an unusual type. We were friends in high school and then again in college. In college we roomed together for 3 years. Donald dated lots of girls. I in turn dated one. Sara spent lots of time in our apt with us. Gradually She and Donald became very good friends.

My girl friend gradually became less and less concerned with her dress code and much more comfortable with him being with us. Sara knew all the rumors about what a Stud Donald was. And his female conquests. It was not unusual for Sara to run around our apt in her bra and panties. Which was of no interest to myself or Donald it seemed.

Early one morning in maybe our second year together in our apt Sara got up in only panties and entered our kitchen area to begin breakfast. I was awake and watched her go out to do so. I was curious to the reaction from the third party in our apt?

I could hear them talking quietly out in that area and after twenty minutes or so I joined them. They seemed perfectly comfortable with Sara's breasts fully on display. Sara had very nice breasts to say the least about them. From then on my girl friends breasts were fully displayed around our apt around both of us.

A few days later I was late after my last class and as I started home I wondered if she was topless at home with Donald alone. Once I got home I found Sara in her panties busy making our dinner for us while Donald lay on the couch calmly talking with her.

So my girl friends nudity around our apt became the norm. There were lots of nights I came home to our apt with the two of them calmly talking about most anything. They seemed to be as relaxed as always. But then I noticed something different.

When I came home late one night I noticed Sara's nipples looked swollen. And when we went to bed that night she was very horny. Nothing was said but I suspected something had gone on. I was late a few nights after and saw nothing that was different.

As the next week went by I was late 3 nights in a row. Nothing was unusual until the third night and again Sara's nipples were swollen again. And I knew Donald was on them earlier. So again the next night I was late. Sara was already in our room.

"So Donald did you fuck Sara tonight?"

"No Dave, but I could have tonight. She wants it. So don't be late tomorrow night unless you want it to happen?"

"I will be a couple hours late tomorrow night."

"You are willing to share your girl friend with me then?"

"Months ago when she came out topless I figured she was interested in it? And it has taken her longer that I figured it would. She has heard all the rumors about you, I know."

"If you are two hours late it will be a done deal."

I was two hours late the following night and when I got home she was in his bed. From that time on she was in Donald's bed every few nights. We openly shared my girl friend from that time on. I watched Donald fuck Sara lots of times and he watch us too.

Once home from school Sara never wore clothes again. I graduated first and as I prepared to move into my new job I knew my Sara was not moving with me. She stayed with Donald there in our apt. I moved on without her.

I did not see Donald for a number of years after that. I had been married to Sharon my wife for almost seven years and we had both of our girls when I ran into him in a meeting for our company. Donald was working for another company in another state.

The meeting was for a full week and I ran into him the first day. We had dinner and after I ask him to come stay with us. He looked a little funny.

"I wasn't sure you would want me to do that?"

"Why because I might be afraid you would fuck my wife? If Share decides she wants you to fuck her it will be her choice not yours. I never regretted the fun we had with Sara."

"Well she did."

"What do you mean she did? She chose to stay there with you."

"Dave you never ask her to go with you. She didn't think you wanted her to go with you. Sara loved you man and it broke her heart when you left us. She lived with me there for two years but it was never the same."

"I didn't think she wanted to go. I am sorry. Is she okay now?"

"I am not sure she moved home a couple years ago, back to her home town I think. She lived with a couple guys but just never got over you."

He came and stayed with us the rest of the week and met Sharon and our girls. We had a good time. A few months later Donald came again and stayed with us a few days and we all enjoyed his stay. Share became much more relaxed around him. Donald then interviewed with my company for a job.

A few weeks later it was confirmed he had gotten the job and was moving to our city. He came in on a Friday night and stayed with us. Our girls were spending the summer with Sharon's parents so our house was very empty at the time.

As Donald was going to need some time to find lodging of his liking we ask him to stay with us until he did. Now Share knew all about our living together as a three some with Sara. And the fact we had an open relationship with him.

Donald had been with us nearly a week when I heard him teasing Sharon about being around the house topless as Sara had been when we lived together.

"Oh and do my tits look like they are as good as Sara's were Donnie?"

"Why Share, yours look every bit as nice as hers were and I would be very excited if you were that way for us."

"Well if you get David to give consent for my nipples to be bare in our kitchen I will do so for you both."

Donald ask me in front of Sharon that evening at dinner if I felt she was as pretty as our girl friend had been?

"You mean are her nipples as pretty in the kitchen as Sara's were? I guess if she chooses to make breakfast in the morning with them bared you'll know."

That was all that was said about it that evening. I wanted to see what my wife wore the next morning for breakfast. I was awake in bed when Share got up and entered the bathroom the next morning. I lay relaxed as she spent her time in our bathroom. My mind went from one thing to another. But I was sure when she came back out she would be fully dressed.

I could have dropped of for a few seconds, but I didn't think I had? I looked up as Share left our room going out into the hallway to go down stairs. I just got a flash of her back side as she entered our hallway. My penis was partly interested in her dress, but I stiffened instantly. Her back I was sure was completely bare, so I was sure her breasts were too.

I lay there in our bed trying to decide if what I was sure I had seen really meant what I was sure it meant. My wife had decided to become our lover. Just as Sara had been. I had known my wife was interested in the relationship we had with Sara and that it kind of excited her.

I also knew she liked Donald and that he interested her, maybe even sexually? And now I figured she had decided she was interested in exploring what we had with Sara. I had very little doubt she was not going to become Donald's lover very soon. I got up showered and dressed and went down stairs.

When I got there I found my wife busy making our breakfast with her beautiful bare breasts on full display for my friend as he sat watching from our stools at the bar a few feet away. "

Dave your wife is every bit as beautiful as our old girl friend was."

"Yes she is Donald. I need to go into my office for a few hours this morning so I will leave you guys alone for a while."

"So are you giving Sharon your blessing to explore what we had with Sara?"

"I do believe my wife has show the interest in doing so don't you Don?"

"Well I must admit we had just been talking about that very thing before you came down. But we didn't figure you were going to make it quite this easy for us."

"I will give you several hour to explore this before I return."

With that I turned and went out into our garage where I left in my car. I spent the rest of my morning busy in my office working on a project I had. It was nearly 2pm when I pulled into our garage and entered our home. Donald's car was outside and Sharon's still in our garage. So my guess was they were both still home.

The house was quiet when I entered but no one seemed to be up and around. I slipped quietly upstairs and crossed to our bedroom where the door was closed. I slipped it slowly open and peaked in looking at our bed. Two nude people lay sprawled sleeping naked in our bed and from the look of them it was very obvious they had spent most of the time while I was gone being lovers. My wife's vagina was spread wide and gushing his semen freely between her cheeks.

I slipped quietly back down stairs and made myself a sandwich and watched TV. An hour or so passed before I heard them in our bedroom being lovers again. Then I could hear the shower running and a few minutes later Donald came down our stairs. He was still naked.

"David I think your wife is better fucking than Sara was."

"Maybe so, you made her better in bed once we all started our fun."

"You know I plan to fuck Sharon a lot in the next few weeks."

"Yes I know. She will need you a lot for a while now."

"Ya she ask me to see if you'd let me have her as mine for a couple of weeks?"

"Ya, I figured that. I have a project over in Indiana I need to go look in on maybe for a few weeks?"

"Did you know Sara is just north of Indy? She works in a club in Indy. I stopped and saw her a few months ago."

"Really and what was she doing there? She live with her folks?"

"No she was a mess. Doing some drugs I think? It is a men's club and she dances. Her teats never looked finer than up on stage there."

"Was she turning some tricks do you think?"

"Be my guess she was Dave. She was very open about their hands on her."

'Is it a black club Donald?"

"How the fuck did you know that Dave?"

"Sara was always turned on by it."

"My guess is that she is a BBC whore for them. I thought it was sexy as hell. Is Sharon turned on by that kind of stuff?"

"I am not sure, we have never talked about it."

"Give me a few weeks to work on her and I will find out."

"Do you want to slut our little wife Don?"

"I think Sharon is every bit as kinky as Sara was Dave. She can't get enough of my cock. You weren't gone ten minutes when she was on my cock. If you check out the project in Indy give me a call and we will drive over and I will try to get Sharon up on that stage in Sara's club."

I left that afternoon for the project in Indy. I planned to be gone a month, giving my wife and Donald time to explore. And the development of their relationship to see how intense it was. I knew Sharon was very sexually excited with Donald. We needed to see if it was deeper that just that. I knew what Donald wanted. His desire was to push my wife sexually.

I had been in Indy three days when I looked for and found the Men's club Sara was working in as a dancer and likely as a prostitute. I knew I had never lost all of my feelings for Sara. I had no idea how I would feel when I saw her.

I sat near the back with a good view when she came out on stage and my reaction was like being kicked right in my stomach. Sara was maybe slightly thinner but still full in all the right places. If anything her breasts were even better with her nipples looking like baby calves suck on them constantly. They stuck out even more than ever and caught your eye right off.

Of coarse she came on stage completely naked so you knew the crowd was expecting much more from her than just her naked beauty. My only question was if they would take her into a back room to have her or if she would be on display on the stage as they fucked her? The question was soon answered as they pulled a thin mattress to the stage and the show was on.

I understood why Donald had said he wanted to bring Sharon out and watch her do what Sara was now doing. She would look fantastic doing this show too. I called him that night and told him I needed him on the project.

"Should I bring your wife out too, Dave?"

"Do you think she will put on the show for you Donald?"

"We have talked about it and ya, I am sure she is ready to do it."

"Good she will look fantastic doing it."

"What did Sara say when she saw you?"

"She hasn't seen me yet. I watched her on stage."

"You watched them fuck her on stage?"

"Yes and she was fantastic."

"Don't her nipples look great? And she gives that pussy up completely."

"And that is what you want Sharon to do?"

"Yes, I want her to give it up like that for them."

"And you think she will?"

"She has said if that is what I want her to do, she will. Your wife belongs to me now. Two guys I drink with came over last night and they fucked her."

"The black guys you told me about?"

"Yep your wife has now been blacked good and she liked it. I taped her so you can see if you want? I fucked Sara when I was out there and she is still great in bed."

I returned to the club the next afternoon. I was sitting at the same table where I had been the day before. Someone touched my shoulder and when I looked up it was into Sara's eyes. There were tears there.

"What are you doing here David?"

"How did you know I was even here, Sara?"

"I saw you when I was on stage yesterday. Did you watch the whole thing David?"

"You were beautiful up there."

She smiled and more tears appeared.

"Sit down Sara."

"If you just want to fuck me David we can go back and do that. I am a club whore now. I will give you a free one for old time sake."

"I have feelings for you Sara. Donald told me you have them for me too?"

"But David you are married with children."

"Yes and Donald is fucking my wife now and he says, she is now his."

"And is she?"

"Very likely yes. She has been sexually ready for some time now and I knew she wanted Donald when she first met him. She loves his cock."

"You broke my heart when you left without me."

"I thought you knew I wanted you. I thought you wanted to stay with Donald?"

"I would go anywhere with you if I could."

"What do you mean if you could?"

"The guy who owns this place also owns me and he won't let me go. I am married to him too."

"When I go home if you want you'll go with me."

"But he won't let me go Dave."

"I will talk to him about it if you want to go?"

"David I am a BBC whore. I go on in a few minutes and they'll fuck me for the crowd and I like it. Some nights the crowd fucks me too. Are you sure you want me?"

"I will be right here when you are finished tonight Sara. Then I will go talk to him."

Sara came out on stage completely nude again so I knew this was not a strip show

as she was already naked for the crowd. No Sara was to fuck live on stage as we all watched her do it. And in this case she was soon joined by ten negro males also naked and we watched as all ten of them fucked her for us, the crowd.

Sara joined me back at my table a couple hours later. She was still completely naked.

"Take me back to your husband now Sara."

She didn't say a word. She turned and I followed her. She knocked on the door marked office and a gruff voice said "Enter." Sara opened the door and walked inside as I followed her. Three very large black men sat inside.

"Come here, Bitch."

Sara crossed over to him and he grabbed her bare tits and pulled her to him. He slipped his massive black cock from his paints and pulled her over it.

"Sit."

She simply sat on the big organ plunging her body down on it. His big black balls hung below his cock firmly up inside of her.

"This is my Bitch. I own her and she belongs 100 percent to me."

"Tomorrow My Friend will bring my wife in here. He pans to have her do the show Sara usually does. He will work out a deal for her with you."

"So you think you can just trade your bitch for my Sara?"

"Not at all I understand economics and that Sara leaving may cost you money. I have no problem if she comes back to do your show for you if she desires. And if she sits on your big cock. But I am not trying to trade anything. When I leave she will come with me if she wants."

"Look shit head you don't walk out of here unless I say so."

I saw him glance at one of his men. The Kimber slid smoothly into my hand and I racked the.45 into the barrel and it was pointed between his eyes.

"Has his cock shrunk some Baby?"

I grinned at her.

"Okay I will be at my table tomorrow night to watch my wife fuck for your crowd then let's see if we can work out a deal?"