The Friendly Adult Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while Papia got down from me and I looked at Jyoti, cum was dripping from his mouth. He smiled at me and said, "I have a confession to make. I am Bi-sexual. I always had hots for boys as well as girls. I told Papia that and I told her that I wanted to taste a man's cum. I hope you didn't mind."

"Why should I mind?" I said. "I liked it. You do it as good as her. I think I will let you both do it again on me." I looked at Papia, she wasn't smiling. Was she sad about what he did to me? She shouldn't be if she knew it beforehand. I couldn't find any reason.

I was bi-curious myself. I wanted to try, but I was afraid. But here I would have the chance of doing it and they wouldn't mind. But I didn't know where to start. So I sat there by myself. Papia came near Jyoti and kissed him on the lips, sharing cum he had in his mouth. It was erotic, but I wanted to be the one that was kissing her.

Papia started to lay down on the bed, pulling Jyoti on top of her. She kissed him for a while, and then she pushed him toward her crotch. He started to eat her pussy out by spreading her lips and licking her mound. She grabbed the bed sheet and pushed her crotch on his face to eat it better.

Jyoti was on his knees; his head was bent down as he was sucking her pussy. His cock was erected and was unattended. I so wanted to hold it, suck it, but I was afraid. I knew I shouldn't be afraid, but people tend to get afraid of changes. I knew if I touch it I might like it. And if I like it I will continue it. That would change everything for me forever. I will not stay as a straight guy anymore, I'll be a Bi-sexual. But on the other hand, I was curious; I wanted to play with it. I wanted to suck it and love it. I was curious, yes I was bi-curious and it was nothing new, it was there inside me from the time I was born. So there was nothing new. I so wanted to suck it.

I crawled beside them and grabbed his cock. It was beautiful. I played with it, cherished it. My heart was beating so fast. I wanted to taste it. I kissed the tip and then opened my mouth and took it inside.

Jyoti let out a soft moan as I took his meat inside my mouth. His cock twitched inside, letting me know that he liked it. I was mesmerized. I felt a hand on my head, pulling me out. I was sad when Papia pulled my head out.

But she had other plans. She asked Jyoti to lay on his back and asked me to suck his member. I obliged her. I started to suck him again, taking him as deep as I could. Papia rode Jyoti's face, but facing his legs. She put her hands on my head and this time helped me to engulf more and more of him. I was surprised being able to deep throat him. His cock was touching the back of my throat.

I bet I was doing something good as I could hear him moaning as he ate her pussy. I got the encouragement that I needed and started to bob my head up and down on him. I started to get myself hard again, but I didn't do anything. I wanted Jyoti to feel good and I wasted no time to do that.

Soon his cock started to twitch, get harder and stiffer inside my mouth. I knew what was coming and I was getting mentally prepared for it. I kept on sucking his cock and holding his balls, welcoming what was coming in a short time.

In no time my wish was fulfilled. The first shot of cum hit the upper side of my mouth and dropped on my tongue. I was about to feel the taste, but the second shot hit my throat and went down it. The third and the rest just dropped inside my mouth.

"Don't drink it, share it with me." I heard Papia said it to me. I had already tasted Jyoti's cum, it was tangy and musky. I was unable to taste more of it, at least not in the first time. I got up with half the cum still inside my mouth. Papia came close and kissed me on my lips. We shared his cum from my mouth as we kissed. She licked all the cum I had inside my mouth and we broke the kiss.

We smiled at each other. I looked at Jyoti, he was grinning. He mouthed an "It was awesome" to me. I smiled at him.

Papia grabbed my hard cock and said, "I guess I would want to reward this friend for a wonderful demonstration. How would you like to lose your virginity, Arif?"

What could I say? I was more than ready for it. I would love to lose my virginity to Papia. I just nodded my head in approval. She put her back on the bed and invited me on top of her. As I was sitting between her legs, Jyoti opened the bedside drawer and handed me a packet of condom. I was surprised. I said, "What's that for?"

"I thought you'd like to wear it before you go ahead." Jyoti told me.

"Whoa, wait a sec there. I said I wanted to lose my virginity, didn't say I'd use a condom. I want my first time to remarkable. I want to feel a bare pussy against my bare cock. If you're not willing to do that, well, I'll wait for the right time."

"Are you sure?" Papia asked.

"Am I sure? I am definitely sure about it. I'm not going to use any condom." Heck I was ready to lose my virginity, but if I don't feel the pussy around my cock, then how am I gonna know the difference? And since it was my first time, I cannot do it with a condom. I was silent as both of them. Then I said, "I'm sorry. I just don't want to lose my virginity that way. It's my virginity, and I want it my way. If you don't want to do anything, then I'll just wank myself, but please don't ask me to put on a condom."

"It's okay." Papia said. "You can lose the condom."

"Are you sure?" I asked, barely able to believe it.

"Yes, I'm sure."

I looked at Jyoti; he just shrugged his shoulder and said, "If she's okay with it, I'm cool as well."

I said, "One more thing before we do it. I want to cum inside you if we do it. I always dreamt about going bare back on my first time and cumming inside the girl. That's why I never went to any call girl or anything, I didn't want to shoot my cum inside a condom or feel a condom around me on the first time."

"You can do that as well. As a matter of fact, I'll be honored to be your first time." Papia said.

"Go man, get her." Jyoti said as he patted my back.

I again positioned myself between her legs and placed my hard cock at her entrance. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and her pink pussy opened up before my eyes. I knew it was going to be different, different than my hands or any mouths I have experienced recently. I put the cock head between her lips and rubbed the cock up and down her slit a couple of times. When my cock was wet enough, I let her pussy lips go and pushed my cock forward. The head of the cock went inside and it was warm inside, warmer than anything I have ever experienced.

I moved forward and placed myself on top of Papia. I hugged her body as I pushed my cock more and more inside of her. If it would be any virgin girl, it would take me a long time to get inside, but it only two strokes for me to get my cock fully inside of her, she was that wet.

I could feel her pussy around my cock, my cock felt like it was burning. But it was a great feeling, it felt good. I kept still for a minute or so to adjust myself with the heat and pressure. Meanwhile I bent my head down and took one of her great tits in my mouth. I sucked her tits one by one and pressed the other one as I sucked one of her tits.

It was a great feeling, lying top of my best friend, my cock was buried deep inside of her and I was sucking her breasts and playing with them. I then released her breasts and moved my lips on top of hers and started to kiss her lips. We were French kissing each other and I felt like moving my cock. I started to pull out my cock from her pussy and when the head was almost out, pushed it again inside her pussy until my crotch was buried deep inside her. I kept on doing that very slowly, afraid of ejaculating so soon. But nature took my course and I was soon moving fast enough. I forgot about not trying to cum soon. I started to ram her real fast and hard and soon felt that known pressure in my balls. I remembered that I wanted to hold back my cum, but it was too late. I bit my lips and tried to hold it back, but I couldn't. I kissed Papia's lips and shoved my cock inside her a few more times before finally pushing it deep and shooting my cum inside her.

I couldn't feel anything else around me; I was too tired to feel anything. When I opened my eyes, I looked directly at her, she was smiling at me. I asked, "I blew it, right? You didn't cum, did you?"

"No sweety, I didn't cum." Papia said. "But don't worry; it was your first time. The way you handled yourself, it was good enough. Believe me, you will get used to it."

I smiled at her. I looked back at Jyoti; he was shooting us with the camera. He said, "I thought you would want to see your first time later on, I hope you didn't mind."

"No, I didn't. I would really like to see it later." I said.

I moved down from Papia, Jyoti was already hard again. He replaced my place and pushed his cock inside her pussy in one go. He started to fuck her hard and fast. I pushed the record button, started to capture the fucking session.

Jyoti was fucking hard and Papia was pushing her crotch up, matching his thrusts. Soon they both were panting and moaning. He started to press one of her breasts with one of his hands while balancing his body with the other. He fucked and fucked and fucked. I was really impressed. Comparing to him I was nothing. Soon I saw Papia wrapped her legs around him and Jyoti fucked her hard.

Then suddenly it happened, Jyoti started to cum inside her, his hips were squeezing as he released his juice inside her. She wasn't far behind; she also pulled his body toward her and started to cum with him.

They were still panting when Jyoti got down from her. I turned off the camera and sat beside Papia. Her body was wet with sweat. I put my hand on her breast and rubbed her body with my hand.

"Come you two and hug me while I sleep." Papia said as she settled herself in the middle of the bed. Jyoti and I both laid beside her and hugged her, all three of us naked.

I don't know when it started, but I started to fall for this girl. I was tired. Though excitement was running through my body I fell asleep.

---x---

I woke up in the middle of the night and my nerves told me that I was in some unknown place. I looked around and it took me a couple of seconds to figure out that I'm in Jyoti's home.

My cock was hard. For the first time in my life I didn't feel like masturbating when I woke up with a hard on. I started to squeeze Papia's breasts and suck them. She moaned in her sleep. I got on top of her and placed my cock on the entrance of her pussy. I started to stroke slow and push my cock inside her love box. It took me more time than the last time to put it fully inside of her. When I was inside, it was a known place. I slowly started to pull my cock out and push it back inside of her again.

I have seen movies about sleep fucking, but here I was doing it myself. I was enjoying every bit of it. I kept on fucking her slowly for a while. Her pussy was lubricating to get more comfortable with the nightly intruder.

My slow strokes became a bit faster with time. I was pushing myself in and out of her. Then I felt the familiar feeling and I slowed down to control myself. When I knew I was okay to go, I moved again. I moved and moved, fucking her in every speed I knew. Sometimes I was fast, sometimes slow, thus controlling my ejaculation.

But I was still naïve; it was my second time inside a pussy. I was unable to hold on for too long. I started to move faster and it made her wake up from her sleep. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her as I fucked her pussy. She said, "Cum for me Arif, cum inside me."

That was all I needed to cum. I couldn't hold back anymore, I felt my sperms left my cock and was shot inside Papia's warm pussy. After a few shots I was empty again and I stopped moving in her pussy.

I was breathing hard; it was very much new to me. I fucked a girl, twice within a few hours. Here I was a virgin, but now I was really having sex with a girl. I got down from her on my side, still panting. Jyoti was deep asleep.

Papia kissed me on my lips and said, "Go back to sleep. You are very tired. We will do it again in the morning."

Soon she fell asleep and I too drifted into sleep. I had a beautiful dream that night. I saw that I was married to Papia; we were having a family and kids together. It was beautiful.

---x---

I woke up when I felt the bed was squeaking. I opened my eyes and looked at my left, Papia was riding Jyoti and he was holding her boobs with both of his hands. They both looked at me and Papia said between her moans, "Good morning, sleepyhead."

I smiled at them and got up. I headed to the bathroom and did my morning stuffs. I was sitting on the commode and my thoughts were running thousand miles an hour. I was falling in love with this girl. I was jealous that I wasn't the one to have her on top of me. But I loved Jyoti too much to hurt him and take her away from him. I was a mess! I wish I wouldn't have had sex with her the other night. I didn't know what to do. I thought and though and finally decided to go back to my home to think myself.

When I came out they were both panting and kissing. I sat beside them and looked at the floor. I was thinking how to start it. But I knew I should say it to them and keep myself alone for a while.

"I'm going back home." I said.

Both of them looked at me. Papia said, "Why? What happened? Is everything okay at home?"

"Everything is fine. I just need some time alone." I got up and opened my bag to get my clothes. Jyoti came near me and put a hand on my Shoulder and said, "Before you go, can I talk to you for a minute?"

I looked at him and said, "Sure."

We went to the other room and sat on the couch. This room was attached to the kitchen, so I was looking at the bedroom door, afraid that Papia might come out anytime to go to the kitchen. Jyoti sensed my fear and said, "Don't worry, she will not come out. Can you tell me what's wrong?"

I was silent. I wanted to tell him everything, but I didn't know how. So I remained silent.

He said again, "Come'n, if you think me as your friend, you'll tell me what's wrong."

"I don't know how to tell you this. I can't tell. Just know this much that I don't want to hurt anyone." I could not tell him that I loved his girlfriend.

We both were silent for a while. Then he said, "Are you in love with Papia?"

I knew he asked the right question, but how could I possibly admit it? But this was my only chance. I said, "You're one of my very good friends. I'm sorry that I have feeling for her. It wasn't like this even yesterday. But everything that happened since yesterday made me feel like this. Believe me when I say that I want you guys to be happy. I just can't be with you, I'm afraid if I stay with you longer, I'll try to take her away from you."

Jyoti pulled my face up and smiled at me. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me up and tried to head toward the bedroom. When I didn't want to go he said, "Just Come'n, all your questions will be answered."

I followed him to the bedroom even when I didn't want to face Papia. She was sitting on the bed, still naked in her beautiful body. She saw us coming through the door and moved aside to give us some room on the bed. We sat on the bed and Jyoti said, "Arif is in love with you and is afraid that if he stays with us, he'll try to take you away from me."

At that moment I felt like I should have never told him that. I wanted the earth to take me in and keep me inside. It made me sad when Papia laughed at Jyoti's comment. What was there to laugh about? Did she think that my feeling for her was a crush only? I knew the difference between crush and love.

Jyoti said, "Now listen carefully to what I say. I have a confession to make. No, we have a confession to make. It was me who was bi-curious. Papia was never bi-curious and never wanted to go down on any other girls. But she accepted me the way I am and proposed me that I can go ahead and find another boy for myself. But I told her that I wanted a boy who will love me back. She thought for a few weeks and told me that she would also like to have another boy in our lives, provided that the boy is going to love both of us. She set some rules, saying that the boy cannot be gay, but have to be Bi-sexual. He should be good looking and should have a cock at least better than average. He should love me for who I am and love her for who she is."

He continued, "We thought about it for the next couple of months and then one day when we met you, after going back home she called me up and proposed your name as that boy. She said that you are a great boy and if I wouldn't be in her life she would go for you instead. If you fulfill her criteria, she'll accept you as her second husband. So we planned about it and finally thought about asking you to make a movie for us. That way we could break the ice and be naked in front of you."

I looked at Papia; she was smiling at me, scared a little but smiling. I knew he was telling the truth. Jyoti continued, "You know the rest of the story. Why do you think she let you fuck her without a condom? We decided that we would examine you in every possible way before letting you know about anything. If you'd fuck her with a condom, then we'd think that you don't have the guts to stand out for yourself. And that would definitely disqualify you. We knew that you are the best and only chance of having the second guy in our life. You passed every exam we threw at you; you are the best match for us. Now please don't tell me that you don't want to be with her if she is with me as well."

I was dumbfounded. It was a big decision to make. He was offering me to be with her, the girl I love. Sure, I liked him sucking my cock as much as I loved her sucking it. Still I wanted to go further and fulfill my curiosity. I wanted to fulfill all my Bi-sexual dreams and live happily. I said, "Are you sure you want me to have her beside you? Because I'm ready for that and I think I'm Bi-sexual as well, like you are. I'd love to suck both of you and make love to both of you."

Jyoti hugged me and said, "I'd love that. Please tell me you're okay with everything."

"I'm okay with everything as long as you let me suck and fuck her and at the same time suck and fuck you. I want to fuck your ass and I want to get fucked in my ass by you. Would you do that for me?"

Jyoti kissed me on the lips. It was the first time I kissed a boy and I loved every second of it. He said, "I would love to do that."

Papia came near us and hugged us and kissed both of us one by one. Then she said to me, "Welcome to the family. I want to raise a family with both of you. I want to raise both of your kids."

It was a good thing to think about, but in reality we had family. When the thought of family came to my mind I said, "But what about our family? What would they say about it?"

"We have thought about it as well." Jyoti said. "I'm applying in foreign countries. I hope soon I'll be able to move somewhere. Then I'll take both of you with me. I will marry Papia and you will marry her as well. Then we will marry each other in a gay marriage and we will live together."

It was a great idea. I loved it. I didn't want to hurt my parents, and I didn't want to leave the girl I loved. I said, "I think it will be wonderful."

---x---

We had our breakfast and sure we were all naked. I know what we were doing was taboo to others, but all that mattered to me was that we loved it.

After breakfast we went to the bedroom and Papia sat between us, holding one cock in each hands. She made us hard and said, "Arif, don't worry about cumming so fast, it is natural. You'll learn to hold yourself quickly and then you'll concentrate on making me cum."

I kissed her lips and said, "I know. But I want to have my first cock now. I want Jyoti to fuck my ass. Do you think you can do that for me?"