The Future's Farm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax," he whispered. Closing my eyes, I could feel his hands wandering up towards my chest. He began kneading my breasts with his palms and I could feel a strange sensation - almost like they were stretching. My eyes shot open to see my tits expanding from their original size to the size of small basket balls.

"Wha-" I was interrupted by Sir placing a finger over my lips.

"Just enjoy the process," he smiled as he pulled me to a sitting position. My chest felt heavy as my new assets bounced with the movement. The man then flipped me around so I was on all fours with my knees against the bed. My breasts swung below me as I struggled to adjust to the weight.

He then slapped my backside as I felt something growing at the base of my spine. I peaked my head between my legs and squealed as I saw a cow-like tail.

"Don't think about it," he ordered as he began tracing the rim of my entrance with his fingers. "You'll like this," he pointed out as he attached a small device to my clit. It began buzzing and nestling against my folds causing me to let out a series of moans. "Told you," he laughed.

I rocked my hips in rhythm to the vibrator between my legs. Sir began thrusting his fingers in and out, inching closer to my G-Spot with every tease.

"You're so wet," he marvelled as he sped up his thrusting.

"Please... I..." I muttered before being cut off by another moan.

"What do you need?" He inquired, leaning close to my face. My eyes averted his, feeling embarrassed.

"I need... I want to be filled."

My voice was barely audible through my loud panting but he understood me well and clear. I heard clothes falling to the floor along with a zipper opening. Out of the corner of my vision I watched more and more garments falling to the floor. My eyes widened as I felt his cock brushing against my entrance.

"Please..." I cried out again. All of a sudden I felt a pressure around my ears as they morphed into a more cow-like shape. Two small horns also popped out from my head. I let out a small whimper as they appeared.

"Cute," he chuckled before pushing just the tip into my opening. I squealed as I felt him inside me. He was big for sure.

My back arched as he pushed further inside. Our hips found a shared rhythm and my moans grew more intense.

"So good," he grunted as he hands gripped my hips tighter. He let out another deep grunt and began thrusting faster. Flickering stars clouded my vision while I reached my climax. My walls clasped around him. Deep inside, I felt a release as his seed filled my sex. In response I cried out with pleasure and my arms collapse beneath me. I landed ungracefully on the bed with my new breasts cushioning my fall.

Sir wiped a hair away from my face before playing with my new ears.

"I'm so glad you got the ears," he smirked, "it's rare for a girl to get all three new parts." He then began running his hand down my tail. "Can you move it?" He asked as I glanced down at my new feature. After a few attempts I managed to snake it around his wrist. "Good girl," he remarked as he pulled his hand away.

Sir then stood up and I struggled to look away from his pronounced member. He offered a hand to help me to my feet which I accepted. It was difficult to stand at first. I struggled to balance with my new breast size.

"You'll get used to them," he told me as he cupped one with his hand. "Hopefully tomorrow you'll start producing milk."

My eyes fell upon my chest. They were already starting to feel full.

"I wonder how much you'll produce," Sir remarked, "it's standard for non-pregnant dairy girls to produce around four litres a day. You will likely be different due to you not reacting to our tranquillisers." His eyes met mine as he stood directly in front of me, holding both of my tits. "It will be interesting to see how you react to our other treatments." A subtle smirk spread over his face.

Butterflies danced in my stomach but not from nervousness, instead it was excitement. Perhaps my new situation wouldn't be so bad after all.

12