The Gift Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too Eric, I never will. You are my husband, and my love, my life. Ohhh, ummm," she started to breath heavier, quivering as he slid in and out of her, "He's so much like you, If his hair was longer, he'd be your image of when we met.' She gasped.

"Just don't forget it was me who gave you that."

"No, no my love, I could never forget." she moaned loudly, expelling herself onto her husbands loins, he tightened underneath of her and pushed hard into her, seeding his heat into her already soaked pussy. "Oh god," she screamed out. "Oh Eric!"

"God Emily, FUCK!"

He collected her into his arms and rolled over on his side, taking her with him, kissing her deeply and long. They finally pulled away and she looked in his eyes. She loved his eyes. He caressed her hair, pushing it away from her face.

"Baby, I love you."

"I love you too." she snuggled down into Eric's arms and was soon asleep.

Scott left the door and went back to his room to find the box his mom had given him.

(to be continued)