The Gift Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you see anything?" Jeff asked.

"Yes, I see legs and a pussy, and a black stone floor. It's gone again." Mary said.

"That was Rebecca's pussy and legs you saw, what did you think?" Jeff asked.

"They're the best looking pussy and legs I've seen in a long time." Mary said.

"Well I don't know how it's possible, but it seems as if having an orgasm allows you to see again." Jeff said.

"We need to have it so I can see your faces during my next orgasm, to see if you look the way I picture you in my head." Mary said.

We got out of the shower and moved to the bed. Jane and I each took turns building Mary up close to an orgasm, then Jeff climbed onto her and began fucking her. She was facing him this time and Jane and I were on either side of them on the bed so that she would be able to see us if she her next orgasm allowed her to see for a few seconds.

When she reached orgasm she looked at Jeff, then at Jane and me and she smiled.

"You're all even better looking than I pictured you." Mary said.

"Mary, it seems as if you're able to see more and more each time you have an orgasm, would you agree with that?" Jane asked.

"Yeah, I think that's right." Mary said.

"Then what do you guys say we spend this month giving Mary as many orgasms as possible, maybe we can fuck the blindness out of her." Jane said.

"I'm game, what about you Rebecca?" Jeff asked.

"Well this is your month with Jane; I'm just along for the ride. If the two of you want to concentrate our efforts on Mary I'm more than happy to do my part." I said.

"Jane, I don't want you to give up your month for me." Mary said.

"I'm not giving anything up, I'm still going to be getting to have a lot of sex with Jeff, Rebecca, and you, we're just going to put special emphasis on giving you orgasms." Jane said.

"Well, I would love that, if you're all sure." Mary said.

"We are very sure Mary. The decision has been made." Jeff said.

The four of us spent the rest of the month fucking each other, but making sure to fuck Mary to orgasm as frequently as possible. Jeff and I both had to work, but we adjusted our hours so that one of us was almost always home with Jane who was more than happy to almost continually fuck Mary.

By the end of the month it was clear that we wouldn't be able to cure Mary's blindness by giving her orgasms, but she was able to see for up to five minutes after orgasms.

Working together I was able to lick Mary to one orgasm then Jane used a strap on to bring her to a second orgasm before her vision blacked out again. Jeff then stepped in and fucked her for 15 minutes straight giving her four orgasms allowing her to see for over 20 minutes non-stop.

"Well, if I ever want to see something I'll just have to have an orgasm." Mary said.

"I'll get you a vibrator that you can keep in your pussy pretty much all the time. It's got a remote control so you can bring yourself to orgasm quickly. It might be a little awkward having an orgasm in a public place, but for five minutes of being able to see it might be worth it." Jane said.

"I'd have given my left arm for five minutes of being able to see a few weeks ago. It isn't a cure for blindness, but it's a lot more fun than shots or surgery." Mary said.

Mary and Jane left after dinner on the 30th. They both had big smiles on their faces. I walked into the living room and sat down on Jeff's lap.

"I think we really made a difference in Mary's life." I said.

"Oh definitely, I don't know if there is a medical explanation for how having an orgasm allows her to see for a few minutes or if it's just a miracle, but we have given her a great gift. I wouldn't be surprised if Mary and Jane become a lesbian couple, at least for awhile. If and when Mary decides to pursue a sexual relationship with a man she now knows what it takes to please her and she knows what it takes to please a man." Jeff said.

"And what about Jane? She got a lot out of this month too." I said.

"Yeah, I really think she did. I don't know how long it had been since she'd been with a man or if she'd ever been with a woman before, but over the past month she's had sex with her sister, her friend, and her brother in law." Jeff said.

"When I decided to set this up I never realized that it could have an impact on anyone but you and me, but I think we really helped those two this month. I mean Mary hadn't been able to see in years and because of us she was able to see for up to five minutes at a time." I said.

"So far we've helped a lot of people in one way or another thanks to this gift and we've only done 7 of the 12 months, so we have 5 more months to help even more people. It should be fun to see if we can help anybody as much as we helped Mary." Jeff said.

"I can't wait, but since they're gone I have you to myself until December starts." I said.

"Damn Rebecca, you've really changed in the past few months too." Jeff said.

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, before this gift started the two of us had sex all the time, but you were hardly ever the one that got things going. You've become a lot hornier over the past few months." Jeff said.

"I guess I have, but seeing you with all those women makes me horny and though I have come to enjoy having sex with women they still can't compare to you." I said.

"I love you." Jeff said.

"I love you too." I said.

We walked up to the bedroom and made love.

12