The Gift: Day 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll give myself to you," Jesse said, "In every way. Just release my friends. Release this town from Daniel's madness. Take back your gift, please."

"So noble," she touched her face with slender fingers, "So brave for someone so young."

"Please," Jesse said, not really wanting her to touch him but unable to hide the fact that her touch was wonderful.

'Stay focused,' he thought, 'Stay focused.'

"All your life," she said, "You've sought to be thought of as a good man, Jesse. What do you need to believe that? Has your faith in yourself been so shattered by your mistakes and sins this last week?"

"I was weak," he said evenly, "I'm better than that."

"Do you think you need a plaque of recognition for that?" she stroked his cheek, "Do you expect the people in your small town to admire you for your resolve? Did you come here to save them all or just to exonerate yourself from sins of the flesh? Will the lauding of a grateful crowd redeem you and make you believe you're a good man?

Jesse was silent. She could see right through him.

"If it's confirmation of a good heart you seek," Helena said, "All you need for that, my sweet Jesse, is a mirror."

Jesse looked away.

"Look within," she ran her fingers over his shaved scalp and relished his dark flesh, "I know you are a good man."

"Do we have a deal?"

Helena thought for a moment and when she arrived at her decision, she smiled wickedly and said, "Yes we do."

Jesse felt a chill run down his spine, "What must I do?"

"In return for my intervention," she said and drew Jesse close to her body so that her breasts were pressed up against his chest, her robes slightly falling away and revealing her generous cleavage, "You must agree to be with me forever. For that, I will take back the gift I have given you and Daniel, I will spare this town and I will leave your girlfriend in peace."

Jesse nodded, "All right then."

"Do you give yourself willingly?" she asked as he lips grazed his.

Jesse closed his eyes. "Yes."

She slid her palm over his crotch and squeezed, "Body and soul?"

Jesse breathed, "Yes."

"Then it will be done," Helena kissed him gently.

Jesse felt like he had just signed his soul over to the devil. He thought perhaps he had. Yes, it seemed to be very much that way as he thought about it. But Castleton Rock would be spared, and Elena would be spared. He could live with that.

"Remove your clothes," Helena whispered in his ear.

Jesse pulled his shirt off and then unlaced his boots. Once the heavy shoes were off his feet, he tossed his socks away and then dropped his pants and shorts. He stood there naked in front of this woman who he was beginning to see wasn't really a woman at all, but a creature from other time and place. She was human, and yet she wasn't. As she stared lustfully at his naked, muscular frame he could see flashes of her true self through the power of the gift.

Jesse stood in front of her calmly and coolly, waiting for her words. He looked at her breasts again, marveling at the size and implied volume of the fleshy mounds as the white fabric of the robes fell across her bust line. Her nipples were unavoidable as he watched her, indicators of her train of thought and what she really wanted. The elegant nipple rings shined in the candlelight as she let her white robe fall to the floor.

"Why me?" Jesse asked.

Helena stared at him intently as the candles flickered, "Do you not find me attractive?"

"On the contrary," Jesse said as his cock began to rise, "I find you most beautiful."

"Then touch me," she said and released the silk skirt from her hips, revealing her naked body to him.

Jesse walked over to her and stood behind her, gently resting his hands on the warm flesh of her shoulders as he asked, "Where's Daniel?"

"He's around," she said quietly as Jesse began massaging her shoulders. Helena purred as he subtly worked his hands over the caps of her shoulders and tenderly saw to her needs.

"When he comes back, you'll take back the gift then?" Jesse asked.

"Of course," she told him and closed her eyes as he rubbed her shoulder muscles, "I will take back what I gave."

"Thank you," Jesse said and kneaded her flesh gently.

"You're so timid with me," she smiled and sighed lustily as her crotch screamed for attention, "Do not be afraid to take what I offer you."

"I have no fear of what you offer," Jesse shook his head as he traced his fingers down her biceps and over the elaborate gold bands she wore. He looked over her shoulder at the slopes of her creamy breasts and the erected nipples. He added, "You're a gorgeous, attractive woman. Why would I fear your love?"

Helena laughed as his hands touched under her shoulder blades and began massaging, "Your heart does not love me, Jesse. But what the body loves the heart grows fond of as well."

"Does it?" Jesse asked, his thoughts dwelling on Elena.

Sensing his distraction, she said, "It has been a long time since I made love to a real man...

Jesse ran his fingers over the line of her spine and then began circling to her sides over her ribs. "How long?"

"Would you believe that it was before the Pyramids of Egypt were complete?"

Jesse looked at the back of her head. He could sense she was telling the truth. He said, "That's a long time."

"Yes it is," she breathed deeply and suddenly saw images of his cock in front of her, looking tantalizing delicious and ready for her touch. She felt a hot hardness against her ass. The stony length of his powerful cock was pressed between her round cheeks, throbbing and tempting her. She was beginning to get through to him. His lust was palpable as she pulled more erotic imagery from his mind.

"How can I help?" Jesse whispered in her ear and began kissing down her neck, planting hot wet French kisses the whole way.

"Take me now," she whispered as his strong hands slid around her sides and cupped her silky tits. She breathed faster as the cool conditioned air of the theater blew against her naked breasts. Her nipples pointed out and away as his large black hands cupped her full tits and squeezed. The flesh was luxurious and enticing as he pulled at her nipple rings gently.

"Oh God," she whispered huskily and leaned back against his chest, their flesh touching and conducting sensual electricity between them, "Oh Jesse."

"Yes, Helena?" Jesse forced the memories of Elena Morales from his mind and heart as he nibbled on her ear lobe, rolling her nipples between his fingers.

"Fuck me," she breathed and turned around, her sultry eyes hungry for his body and possessive of his soul, "Fuck me now."

Jesse pulled her to him and kissed her softly, their mouths parting open slowly while their tongues intertwined in a sensual slide. His hands ran all over her - face, back, breasts, legs. Helena immediately sought out his tense ass and squeezed hard. His hands slid down to her curved hips and then to her ass. Helena pressed herself against him, her tongue urgently probing his mouth as he massaged her ass. Jesse ran his hand down her stomach and below to the swollen mound of her pussy. He slid his fingers across her moist slit and began to rub her already hard clitoris. She moaned into his mouth as she sucked on his tongue.

"Join me," she purred into his ear and grasped his rock hard penis. She pinched the head of his shaft lightly between her thumb and forefinger, making Jesse jump a little. It was so hot and hard in her hand as she squeezed it gently and began to rub. She could feel pre-cum on oozing from the small eye at the tip of his head. Helena pushed him against the wall and knelt down in front of him...

'Forgive me, Elena,' he thought to himself. He hid that thought deep inside his mind where she couldn't find it. While he had the gift, he could at least do that.

She took his cock into her mouth and slowly began to suck passionately. She brought her hand around to his ass and squeezed his shaft at the base with the other. She bobbed her head on it back and forth and back and forth on him like well-oiled machine. Jesse gasped as she sucked hard and deep throated him, sucking his ten inches all the way down her throat.

"Fuck," he moaned as she sucked him hard.

Helena summoned her years of knowledge and experience to give Jesse the pleasurable blowjob he had ever known. Her full, golden lips slurped and sucked around his shaft as she coaxed his sex into giving her his fluids. She kneaded his sack gently and deep throated his cock as Jesse's orgasm began to swell up inside him.

"You're going to make me cum," he growled and ran his hands through her thick hair.

'Good,' he heard her think as she bobbed her head faster.

The orgasm took him by surprise and exploded in her throat. Jesse shook violently and groaned as his cock stiffened and blew his load. Helena drank his cum and then released his cock from her mouth. He looked down and saw her pull away, a thick rope of semen hanging from her lower lip to his tip. She flicked her tongue out and slurped it up as she rubbed his shaft. She milked him dry to the last drop as his cum was squeezed out by Helena's clenched fist. She ran her tongue along his shaft from end to the other, licking him clean and teasing him even more.

"Now." she smiled and stood up, "You pleasure me."

Jesse nodded as she looked at him expectantly.

"Love me as I have loved you," she said, her tits jiggling in the soft light of the candles.

Jesse knelt in front of her and slid his hands over her perfect body. Helena stood before him naked, her anatomy highlighted and flattered by the flickering flames. Her breasts cast large shadows across the smooth terrain of her figure as he brought his lips to her crotch. Jesse kissed and licked her dripping cunt with his tongue as he grasped her buttocks and pulled her close.

Her cunt was bare, clean-shaven and glistening with her nectar. Helena leaned against the wall and Jesse positioned himself under her, resting her smooth thigh on his shoulder. He kissed all around her sex, licking and planting deep hot French kisses as he warmed her up. He began to pour his all into the act he was committing. He hoped she couldn't feel his reluctance.

"Love me, Jesse," Helena whimpered as she ran her fingers over his bald scalp. Jesse brought his lips to her cunt and licked gently, tasting her thick fluids. Her juices were stirred and ready, her anticipation running high as her hips bucked a little under his touch. He looked up at her, her face regarding him lustily from behind her mountainous breasts. Jesse ran his finger along her slit and then put it to his lips. Helena smiled, thoroughly engrossed as he licked her juice from his fingertip.

"Yes, my love," she moaned as she watched him lick his finger clean, her hands tightening and releasing around his scalp.

"You're so sweet," Jesse smiled and held her gaze as he lapped at her cunt. She leaned back a little, thrusting her hips out gently to give him better access. Helena watched him, transfixed in a sexual daze as he ran his tongue up between the thick lips of her pussy and into the hot interior. Jesse teased his way up her slit until he reached her clit. Helena shivered, her legs momentarily squeezing around his neck as he began licking her sensitive button. Their eyes remained locked, staring at each other between the canyon of her tits.

She moaned and tilted her face up to the ceiling. Jesse licked and nibbled on her clit until it was swollen enough that he could suck it between his lips. Helena shrieked as Jesse suckled her clit into his mouth, teasing it and causing it to harden even more. He could feel her muscles shaking as he played with her.

"Oh oooh," Helena wheezed as she clasped her tits and began pulling on them, her fingers pinching her nipples and tweaking them as she squirmed. Her hips started rocking back and forth against his tongue as she neared her climax. Her juices were running down his chin and neck as he nibbled on her.

Suddenly, she cried out and pushed her pussy hard against Jesse's face. Her arms flew back and hit the wall as she supported herself from falling over. She screamed and unleashed a flood of her sweet nectar. It splashed his face and he hurried to lap it up as she bucked against him, her breasts heaving under her rapid and shallow respirations.

She was so caught up in her climax that Helena failed to notice the tears streaming down Jesse's face.

'I'm sorry,' he thought, 'I'm so sorry.'

Jesse closed his eyes and felt the witch claim his soul.

... to be concluded...