The Girl Across The Street Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce came home a little before 5:00 p.m., stripped off, and came out to the pool. We introduced him to Alicia. Bruce very openly admired Alicia's considerable beauty, something he could get away with because he and Carol were intensely loyal to each other.

Not long after Bruce arrived, Danielle stood and said, "Will and I need to go across the road and start dinner." To Alicia, Danielle said, "Will lives on the other side of Poplar Creek, the main road. Everyone's going over there for dinner tonight. Will's a good cook. You're welcome to join us."

"Thank you. Can I help you get ready?" Alicia asked.

Danielle thought for a second before saying, "sure. Come on." Danielle and I began walking into the house. Alicia picked up her suit and seemed unsure whether to put it back on. Seeing her confusion, Danielle said, "We drove over from Will's. It is such a short distance that we never get dressed just to come over here. We always go nude at Will's, but feel free to put your suit on if you'd be more comfortable."

Alicia smiled and said, "I'm getting pretty comfortable just the way I am." Holding her suit in her hand, she followed us out to Danielle's car.

Once we were in my house, Danielle pulled a couple of aprons from a pantry. She put one on and tossed the other to me. The aprons covered our fronts but left our backs and asses bare. Alicia, still nude, walked around each of us. "I love the look," she said, "very sexy." Danielle went back to the pantry, pulled out another apron, and tossed it to Alicia. After Alicia put it on, she turned her exposed back, ass, and legs to us and asked, "how do I look?"

"Good enough to eat," I replied. Alicia turned back around and grinned at me. Danielle, who knew that I had licked Alicia the night before, was grinning too.

Dinner was relatively simple: chicken breasts cooked in white wine and herbs with emmenthaler cheese on top. We had wild rice and a green salad for sides. Alicia put the salad together. Once the chicken was in the oven, we sat down and talked. Danielle explained how she and I met several years before, that Trish met us through Danielle's parents, and that Danielle, Trish, and I lived together in my house.

"A three-way works for you?" Alicia asked.

"The three of us have very strong feelings for each other," Danielle replied, "including strong sexual attractions. I also trust Will and Trish more than I've ever trusted anyone. I think they each feel the same."

"I do," I added.

"Can I pry?" Alicia asked.

"Sure," Danielle replied.

"Where does your three-way relationship go?" Alicia asked.

"We've never really talked about that," I said. "I'm working on the assumption that Danielle and I are together for life."

"We are," Danielle interrupted. "Trish is a vital part of our lives as long as she wants to be. If that means the three of us are together for life, that would be perfect. You agree Will?"

"I do," I replied. Neither Danielle nor I had said anything that was not already understood. However, that brief conversation was the first time Danielle and I had ever told each other we wanted to be life partners or that we had a long-term commitment to Trish.

Trish came back to the house with Carol and Bruce. Over dinner, Trish finally told us the story of the "nude swim meet" when she was in college. The "meet" had been an annual tradition when Trish was there. After the swim season ended, with the tacit permission of the coaches, most of the swim team participated. They set a date and invited swimmers from nearby schools like Purdue, Illinois, Louisville, and Cincinnati. According to Trish, quite a few swimmers and divers from other schools came. Everyone participating in the meet could invite up to four spectators, although that limit was not strictly enforced. Everyone would "sneak" into the natatorium on a pre-determined Saturday night and have a full men's and women's swimming and diving meet. All competitors had to undress before the first race and stay nude until the meet concluded.

"We even kept times," Trish laughed. "That was the mangers' job. They had to stay dressed, but they didn't mind because they got to see swimmers they worked with all season naked. You'd be surprised how many people swam their best times of the season with nothing on." Trish laughed. "One year, a girl on our team invited her dad. He came too, uh, I mean he was at the meet. She got naked. They both seemed to have fun."

"And you dove nude?" Danielle prompted.

"Yeah," Trish responded. "Standing on that ten-meter platform, by myself, stark naked, with everyone looking at me was so damned hot!"

"I'm envious," Alicia said. "A few of us talked about getting people to come in and watch us do our routines in the nude, but we chickened out. We thought we'd get in trouble and be thrown out of school."

"I'm not sure we could have started a nude swim meet when I was in school," Trish replied, "but it was such a long-standing tradition, the coaches and administration just looked the other way. From what I heard they had a strict fundamentalist on the women's team a few years after I graduated. When she heard about the nude swim meet, she told her father. Dad was a state legislator. That was the end of that."

"Too bad," Alicia commented.

Carol and Bruce left after we had cleaned up dinner. A few minutes later, Alicia said, "I probably ought to go too. Can someone drive me back to my car?"

"Do you have to be somewhere tomorrow?" Trish asked.

Alicia replied with a frustrated, "I wish!"

"Then," Danielle said, "why don't you stay the night with us?" There was no mistaking what, at least in general, Danielle's invitation implied. Alicia seemed uncertain, but the look on her face suggested she was thinking about it.

"Alicia," Danielle said, "there are three cunts and one cock here."

"As the guest," Trish said, "you get the cock."

Alicia smiled slightly. "I don't want to interfere with your relationship," she said.

"Danielle and I know how to make each other happy," Trish replied.

Alicia's smile got a little bigger. "Well, I haven't heard anything from Will about this."

I looked at Danielle and Trish, who both nodded. "Alicia," I said, "you are charming, beautiful, and extremely sexy. I'd be honored."

"We do everything bareback here," Danielle interjected.

Alicia's smile got wider. "That's no problem," she said. She sat down on the sofa next to me. She reached her hand towards my dick, stopped short, and asked "may I?"

"Of course," I replied. Alicia ran a finger along the top and underside on my shaft, more exploring than trying to stimulate me. Then, she circled a finger gently around my dickhead. I reached out and began rubbing the underside of Alicia's right breast. After a few seconds, I moved to her nipple, which was already hardening. As Alicia started stroking me more seriously, she spread her legs and I began fingering her.

We were soon upstairs. Alicia was on her back on the bed. As much as I loved (and still love) Danielle and Trish, at that moment, Alicia appeared to me as the most desirable woman alive. I was surprised at how strongly Alicia responded as I slid my dick into her. That set the tone. Alicia was an energetic, if not fierce, lover. Although it was not hot, we were soon both sweating. I was also surprised at how quickly Alicia seemed to come. I was nowhere near orgasm, so I just kept thrusting inside her.

When Alicia realized that I didn't intend to stop, she gasped, "oh no." That was followed quickly by "oh my," "oh yes," and "oh God!" As she began building up to what I hoped was a second orgasm, Alicia tightened her hold on me, both with her legs and with her pelvic muscles contracting on my dick. Keeping motion inside her took tremendous effort and I started to worry that I'd fatigue before either of us came. Just as Alicia shuddered and yelped, I shot a large load inside of her.

I was, literally, spent after I came. I couldn't pull out yet. It was all I could do to support my own weight so Alicia could breathe. Danielle and Trish had watched. After a moment, Danielle said "that was special."

Alicia's eyes were closed. She opened them several seconds after Danielle had spoken. She leaned her head up, kissed me, and said, "thank you Will."

"Thank you," I replied.

I lay on top of Alicia until Trish said, "hey, make room, we want the bed too." I rolled off Alicia onto the bed on my side. I saw Danielle and Trish standing beside the bed. Trish had the two-headed dildo in her hand.

Alicia followed my gaze to Danielle and Trish. "Oh my God!" Alicia said, seeing the dildo. She sat up. "This I have to see." Alicia and I got off the bed and sat together in a small love seat facing the side of the bed. Danielle and Trish got on the bed. Danielle put part of the dildo into Trish and Trish put part into Danielle. My two lovers hugged and began thrusting their hips towards each other.

Watching Danielle and Trish fuck each other was unimaginably erotic. Despite my recent massive orgasm, I started getting a little hard. Alicia and I were touching hips and shoulders. As Danielle and Trish went on, it seemed Alicia was getting aroused again. I put my hand on her mound. She spread her thighs and I pushed a finger into her. "Oh yes," Alicia said softly. I had seen Danielle and Trish together many times before. I had an idea.

I got on my knees in front of Alicia. I gently spread her legs apart and then put my hands on her hips to pull her to the edge of the chair. She got the idea and slid forward. I licked around her labia a few times before I moved on to licking, then sucking, her clit. As Alicia responded to my tongue, I worked it inside of her, hoping I could reach a spot good for her. I guess I found one because Alicia responded very strongly. I worked my tongue there. Soon, her hips were bucking in the chair and I she was gulping air. Just before her thighs clamped hard around my head, I heard Alicia gasp "oh shit!"

Danielle and Trish were still fucking when Alicia relaxed her legs and I could stand up. I sat next to her again. "Good job," Alicia said, "you have the record."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Three Os in an hour," Alicia said. "That's more than any other guy has given me in a whole night." Danielle's and Trish's orgasms distracted us, so I didn't respond.

Alicia stayed the night. Our bed was fine for three. Four was a bit tight, but no one complained. The next day was also unseasonably warm, so we went back to Danielle's parents' pool across the road. When we arrived, Carol said, "Danielle, someone called for you earlier. She said her name was Lucinda and she was calling on behalf of Priscilla d'Ubo about a job interview."