The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh forget that stuff," Phyllis interrupted, "those things never change. What about the fun things, the parties, the guys?"

"Well they're pretty nice too," Sally said, "and I guess that sometimes I spend more time on some of those things than my classes."

"You just have to work out a balance between the two of them," Phyllis offered. "Going away to college and spending all your time studying would be such a waste. College is a time of growing, of learning about a lot more than what you find in books and trying new things."

"It certainly has been that," Sally said without offering any details, then shifting the conversation before Phyllis could ask any. "You said you have to work the dinner shift tomorrow. I didn't think Rose's was open on Sunday."

"Oh that's right, I was still working at Rose's when you went away," the dark haired woman said. "I'm the hostess at Delmonico's now. The pay is a lot better and so are the benefits."

"Delmonico's," Sally repeated in her mind. "Then that was Mrs. Cooper I saw last night. Phyllis works for her. Talk about fringe benefits."

"Is something wrong?" Phyllis asked, seeing Sally's expression suddenly change.

Sally didn't answer, at least not right away. A rush of thoughts flashed through her mind. Thoughts that she earlier considered a fantasy but now took quite seriously. That is if she had the nerve to act on them.

"Sally?" Phyllis repeated. "Are you all right?"

"Sorry, I was just thinking," she finally answered.

"Must've been some pretty deep thoughts for you to zone out like that," Phyllis laughed softly as she took another sip of her beer.

"I guess you could say that," Sally replied, her own smile hiding a secret.

"So, anyone special back at school?" Phyllis asked.

"You might say that," the redhead said, "but not that I'm in love or anything like that."

"A lover but not a Lover," the older woman clarified with a stronger emphasis on the second use of the word .

"That's one way of putting it," Sally agreed.

"Well I don't think you should mention that to your mother," Phyllis said as she finished her beer. "It's really not the kind of thing I think she'd understand."

"No shit," Sally laughed as she downed the last of her own bottle. "In her mind I'm probably still a virgin."

"Well that's the sort of thing mothers like to think, however unrealistic the view might be."

"Anyone special in your life?" Sally asked as she put her bottle down on the coffee table.

"Well, you know Glen and I are getting divorced."

"Yeah, Mom told me during one of her many check-up calls."

"Until that's settled, I really don't have any interest in looking for another man," Phyllis said. "Too many of them hear that you're in the middle of a divorce and figure that since you're not getting it from your husband anymore that you're so horny that you'll do it with most anyone."

"Guys can be assholes," Sally offered in way of observation.

"See, you are learning life's truths away in college," Phyllis laughed as she put her own bottle down next to Sally's.

"But still, you have someone in your life," Sally said.

"I don't understand," Phyllis replied.

Sally took an even longer pause than before. All she had to do was say never mind and change the subject again. In a few minutes her strange comment would be forgotten. The problem was, she didn't want to just let it pass. She realized that she knew what she wanted to do from the moment she had first looked at the bathroom window.

Phyllis's face turned pale as Sally blurted out what she had seen the night before. Her mouth tried to form words but none seemed able to come out.

"Omigod!" the older brunette finally managed to say in a breathless voice as the implications of what had happened hit her.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone," Sally quickly said. "In fact it's a lucky thing that I was the one who saw you and not Harry." she added as she further explained how she knew that you could see into Phyllis's bedroom from the Reed's second bathroom.

Phyllis quickly tossed aside the thought that Harry had seen her and Glen going at it in better days. That despite some of the things they did together. Whatever the younger Ross had seen, at least that had been under an umbrella of marriage. If he had seen her with Leslie, it could've been disastrous. Phyllis couldn't imagine any teenage boy keeping secret from his friends that he'd seen his next-door neighbor in a lesbian tryst.

Thanking Providence for small favors, Phyllis wondered what she would do about Sally. She wanted to believe that she meant it when she said she wouldn't tell anyone, but how could she be sure.

"I bet you're wondering if you can trust me to keep your secret?" Sally said to Phyllis's surprise.

Phyllis was surprised at her insight but then told herself that she shouldn't be. After all, even back when Sally had baby-sat for Billy, she always thought the teenager was quite smart.

"Well, one way for you to know that I'm going to keep your secret, is for me to share one of mine with you." Sally said, leaving Phyllis wondering what secret this girl, fifteen years younger than her, could have to share.

A few minutes later, Phyllis knew as she learned all about both Carol Johnson and Donna Clancy. Donna, of course, she had no way of knowing. But the brunette had met Carol, who worked over at Peterson's Dry Cleaning, several times. The girl hadn't continued her education after high school but still carried her reputation as a blowjob queen. There was speculation that Carol, who came across as an airhead, used those very talents to get and then keep that job. Why else, the gossip went, would Doug Peterson put up with such an obvious incompetent.

Sally's description of her drunken encounter with Carol and her more sober rendezvous with Donna caused Phyllis to think back to her own high school and college years. By the time she had been Sally's age, she had already had three lesbian encounters.

During her marriage to Glen, she'd also had a few flings that could be described as afternoon delights, but none had any bearing on their splitting up. Still, if any of it were to come up in the divorce, things could go very bad for her.

She'd already made one mistake in having Leslie come over last night, rather than wait until the two of them could take a ride to one of the numerous motels out by the Interstate. That had been their normal pattern ever since the night they'd gotten drunk after a party one night and Leslie had made a move on her. The co-owner of Delmonico's had been overjoyed to find the new hostess receptive to her advances and soon arranged for her to go with her on her monthly visits to the restaurant's out-of-town suppliers. Mr. Cooper had always hated those little trips and was more than happy for her to take Phyllis instead.

"Oh Sally, I do want to believe you ..." Phyllis started to say.

"... but you still have some doubt that I'll keep my mouth shut," Sally finished her sentence for her.

Phyllis was ashamed to admit that was true but the look on her face said it was.

"Then as I see it," Sally went on as she moved from the recliner to the couch, "the only way to be totally sure is for me to have as much to lose as you. That way I don't dare tell."

"What?" a confused Phyllis asked.

Sally's answer came in actions rather than words as Phyllis felt the young woman's lips press against her own and a soft hand press against her ample breasts.

Sally knew she had taken the older woman totally by surprise, and to be honest it was a surprise she herself shared. Twenty-four hours ago she'd never have imagined she'd put the moves on a woman almost old enough to be her mother.

Now that she had taken that fateful step, she felt her heart racing with the fear that maybe she had gone too far. It wasn't until a few beats later when she felt Phyllis's lips parting to let her tongue pass between them that the nineteen-year-old began to relax a little.

"Oh my," Phyllis said as their lips parted and they broke their unexpected embrace.

"I hope you liked that," Sally said as she shifted her body to the edge of the couch to put a little distance between their bodies.

"It's not really a matter of having liked or disliked it," the flustered brunette said as she tried and failed to keep an impartial composure. It was plainly obvious that she had enjoyed it. "This isn't something that I should be doing with you. You're ..."

"I'm what?" Sally cut her off, bolstered by the thrill she'd gotten when she kissed the other woman. "I'm an adult and quite capable of making my own decisions. Yes you're older than me but aside from that, so what? If we met in a bar or if I didn't live across the driveway, would we even be having this discussion?"

"There's more to it than just that," Phyllis said. Yet, with the memory of Sally's soft lips on her own still fresh, the older woman couldn't think of what that might be.

"You don't find me attractive?" Sally asked.

"Of course you're attractive," Phyllis replied, "I've told you that dozens of times."

"Then can you honestly tell me that you've never thought about sleeping with me?" Sally asked, keeping Phyllis on the defensive. "I know I've thought about sleeping with you."

Sally didn't mention, however, that the idea of sleeping with her friend and neighbor was less than a day old. What was obvious, from the expression on Phyllis's face, the idea of being with Sally had indeed occurred to her before, if only in fantasy.

The two women had to be on the save wavelength because that was exactly what filled Phyllis's mind. Yes, she had indeed fantasized about the girl next door. About what it might be like to have her body pressed naked against her own. What it would be like down between her legs or have her mouth suckling at Phyllis's large mounds.

Yes, she had fantasies about Sally, but she'd had numerous fantasies about other women as well. In fact, when they'd first moved next door, she'd even had a fantasy or two about Lisa Ross. That was of course before she got to know Sally's mother and discovered that among her less desirable traits was a raging case of homophobia.

So why, Phyllis found herself asking, was it so hard for her to simply ignore the younger woman's advances. Normally, she only got the urge to be with a woman now and then. What urge she might have felt lately should definitely have been satisfied by her tryst with Leslie last night. The enthusiastic blonde-haired lover had certainly left her exhausted enough by the time she went home to her husband in the middle of the night.

"I guess I was wrong then," Phyllis heard Sally say as she realized that she'd lost track of the conversation.

What ever it was that the younger redhead had said while the brunette's mind had been wandering, it had been accompanied by her rising from the couch and heading for the apartment door.

"Don't worry," Sally said as she reached for the lock with one hand and the doorknob with the other. "As far as anyone else is concerned, this conversation never happened. And I guess that maybe I was really dreaming last night as well."

All Phyllis had to do was sit tight and do nothing, and her problem would be solved. True, her relationship with Sally would probably be forever changed, but with her away at school that was inevitable anyway. The only thing was, Phyllis wasn't sure it was the solution that she really wanted.

What was it she had always been accusing Glen of, thinking with the wrong head? And she didn't even have a male appendage to blame it on. Well at least not one that wasn't made of plastic. Giving in to desires deep within her as she had done so many other inappropriate times in her life, Phyllis called out to the girl before the door could close behind her.

"Sally, wait," she said.

-=-=-

Sally's heart raced as she turned and watched Phyllis walk the ten feet from the couch to the door. The touch of the older woman's hand as she took Sally's in hers, leading her back inside, was enough to cause that beat to double.

As the door closed behind them, Phyllis looked deep into Sally's eyes. The expression on her face asked the unvoiced question. Did she really know what she was doing?

Sally smiled and lifted Phyllis's hand to her lips, kissing the soft flesh. Yes, she knew exactly what she was doing.

Hand in hand, the two women walked down the hall to her bedroom. As they stepped inside, Sally was glad to see that the curtain on the large window had been drawn shut. The odds of someone being on the other end of that window were pretty long, but why tempt fate.

Letting their hands slip from each other's embrace, Sally and Phyllis walked around the bed and, after slipping off their shoes, climbed on it from opposite sides. Their lips met at the halfway point as they shared a touch of the fire that was building within each of them.

Phyllis reached out and began to undo the buttons of Sally's shirt, exposing the supple flesh beneath it. The white material quickly gave way until only the small equally ivory bra remained. An obstruction pushed aside as well with a gentle move of her hand, revealing the dark pink nipple beneath.

"Oh God!" Sally gasped as her excited nipple was caressed first by Phyllis's hand, and then her tongue as the brunette's mouth closed around it.

An enticement the older neighbor repeated on her other mound as she exposed that as well. An action that sent further tremors of excitement through the redhead's body.

Sally responded to the fever that was filling her flesh as she took hold of the bottom of Phyllis's T-shirt and pulled it up and over her head. The bosom that now faced her was twice her own, held in check by a lacy red bra. Sally placed a hand on each of the large mounds as she pressed her face deep in the valley between them.

Now it was Phyllis's turn to sigh loudly as the younger girl covered the exposed area of her breasts with hard kisses and soft licks. The brunette reached behind her back and undid the clasp, letting the thin yet strong material fall free. Sally's eyes opened wide as she looked down on the large puffy nipples she had only seen the outline of through layers of clothing.

Even before she first realized that she had a sexual attraction to girls, other women's breasts had fascinated Sally. By the wide variety in their size and shape. In her observations since that time, she had never seen a set of nipples larger than those that capped Phyllis's mounds.

Unable to resist, Sally lifted one of those nipples and closed her mouth over as much of it as she could. The sense of excitement as her tongue pressed against the hard tip was greater than that she'd felt with Carol and Donna combined. An enthusiasm that was not lost on the older woman as she held Sally's head tight against her breast.

"Oh yes," she whispered into the young girl's ear as she kissed her cheek. "Take them, they're all yours."

Take them she did as Sally found herself being drawn totally into the essence of the now half naked woman pressed against her.

Sliding her hands down the length of Phyllis's stomach, Sally quickly came to the top of the slacks the brunette had been wearing. Undoing the top button, Sally quickly helped the taller woman out of them. Phyllis in turn helped Sally get her shorts off in record time.

No sooner did the black pants hit the floor than Sally turned her attentions back to Phyllis's ample breasts. Her mouth and hands were seemingly everywhere at once. She just couldn't get enough of them.

Yet as much as Phyllis was enjoying all the lavish attention on her breasts, there were even greater delights to be had. She slid a forceful hand down between Sally's legs and began to rub her already wet mound through the cotton panties that covered it. Her fingers then worked their way beneath the material to make her touch much more personal.

"God yes!" Sally called out, letting Phyllis's nipple slip from her mouth as the older woman's talented fingers found her most sensitive of spots.

A second finger joined the first, and then a third as Phyllis explored the deep reaches of Sally's sexual core. Each movement of her fingers sent a rippling wave of delight across the teen's body. A surge that reached every fiber of her being.

Sally stretched out across the bed and Phyllis paused just long enough to remove Sally's panties as well. Then, lifting the redhead's legs as far apart as she could, Phyllis replaced the touch of her talented fingers with that of her even more proficient tongue.

Deep within Sally probed Phyllis's tongue, savoring the sweet taste of the younger girl. Gone was any hesitation she might've had about becoming involved with her neighbor's daughter. All that mattered at the moment were the fires building within her, a flame that burned brighter with each movement of her darting tongue.

"Oh Yes, Phyllis," Sally moaned loudly as she closed her eyes and rode the warm waves of delight that were spreading across her body, "You are the best!"

It was a compliment that Sally truly meant. There was no comparison between Phyllis's skill and that of the redhead's previous lovers. Faster and faster the curly-haired brunette massaged her womanhood, bringing her fingers back into play as well.

Sally was sure she was having an out of body experience as all she could now feel was the pleasure Phyllis's ministrations were bringing her. A small part of her believed that it couldn't get any better than this, but the older woman would soon prove her wrong.

Phyllis slid one hand away from her task and reached to the top of the bed and under one of the pillows propped against the headboard. Her fingers closed on what she remembered putting back there the night before, and without missing a movement of her tongue, the thirty-four-year old brought her hand back to her prize.

Sally's eye's opened in surprise when she heard the soft humming from between her legs and when she looked down she saw a six inch, robin's egg blue vibrator in Phyllis's hand. Her eyes opened even wider as the brunette pressed the oscillating head of the plastic toy against her clit, sending an even larger wave of delight across her form.

Phyllis gently moved the vibrator up and down the length of Sally's pussy, covering its length with the results of her arousal. Then, taking a firm grip on the base of it, she slid in deep inside her new love.

"Fuck!" Sally exclaimed as Phyllis began to do just that as she moved the substitute cock in and out of her.

Her movements were slow at first, letting the college student become comfortable with the penetration. Then, as she shifted her body higher up on the bed, Phyllis increased the tempo and began to screw the redhead in earnest.

Phyllis's mouth again found Sally's as their breasts pressed against each other as well. Erect nipples brushed against their counterparts, producing tiny electric charges that just added to the excitement each felt.

"Oh Baby, that feels so, so good," Sally panted between kisses.

"Then come for me, Honey," Phyllis said as she pressed the hand-held pleasurer deep inside her once more. "Show me how much you like it."

It was a request that Sally knew she'd have little trouble fulfilling. In fact, she was amazed that she'd held out this long already. Feeling yet another rising crest building within her, she relaxed her body and surrendered herself to it.

Experience told Phyllis that Sally was about to climax and she pressed her body on top of the redhead. The base of the vibrator pressed against her own clit as she held it in place with her body, allowing her to share its vibrations. Their lips met one more time as she felt the small body beneath her began to quake.

Phyllis held Sally tight as the joys of Eros gripped her, whispering sweet words of love to her as the younger girl enjoyed her orgasm. It was only when the last of the tremors in her body had subsided that she slid off her and reached down to remove her toy from within her.