The Girl or the Group? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just Erika," she said, kissing me passionately.

We stayed that way for a minute, making out. Lost in a world of our own.

Then I pulled back, to gaze up into her lovely face. My expression was serious, but I'm sure there was an element of wonder in it, as there was in my voice.

"Erika. Darling. This has been an unbelievable night. But the most incredible part has been meeting you. You are... just amazing. And... we've gone from like zero to a hundred miles an hour. I mean, I'm not complaining about... all this, or about Jen and Caroline. Of course not - it's been beyond awesome. But I want to get to know you. I want to spend time with you. And not just doing this stuff... Uhh." Erika had rubbed her pussy up against my dick, while arching an eyebrow and smiling provocatively down at me. "Okay, we need to keep doing this stuff. Right. But you must know I want to see you again. May I?" I held my breath, my eyes searching hers, while I awaited her answer.

She kissed me, gently this time.

"Yes, Peter, I would like to see you again. Very much. But... my schedule isn't completely fixed. I'll be in the States for a few days, then the Caribbean. You are heading to the UK, yes? I should be back in Amsterdam in about two weeks. That's the earliest I could be free. And..."

"Have dinner with me. Name a day, I'll make it."

"I can't set a date yet. Let me call you." She kissed me again. "Peter, I'm not brushing you off. I do want to see you again. But, just like you, I have things I must do. And...I have a commitment I've made, which I have to honor. We will see each other again. Soon. Very soon, I hope. Because I would like to spend time with you, too, Peter Holte." Her lips twitched as she moved her body against mine. "Including doing more of 'this stuff', okay?"

We kissed again. Once more I had the feeling I was missing something, and it cast a slight shade on my happiness. But only slight. Because Erika Jansen said I could see her again! And Amsterdam was no problem, with eighteen months to go in my UK posting. I grinned like an idiot.

There was a knock from outside the suite door. A second later a cushion flew into the bedroom to hit us lightly in the side.

"Breakfast!" Jen's voice called. "And that's no way to get dry, you two. Honestly, you'll catch your death of cold." As she shut the bedroom door, I saw Jen and Caroline both had bathrobes on. I heard them take care of room service.

Reluctantly, Erika and I left our own little world. We finished drying and found robes of our own before heading out to join them.

There was coffee on the cart, together with juice, fruit, pastries and scrambled eggs and bacon. I found I was starving.

I guess things could have been awkward in the light of day, but they weren't. Everyone was cool and relaxed. Jen kept cracking jokes as usual - her impression of my 'aquatic oral self-waterboarding' was a favorite - and I did my best to get a few laughs too. And Caroline! She was almost a different person from the night before: calm and cheerful, with a touch of cat-that-got-the-cream. More tactile, as well, giving little smiles and kisses to everyone, touching my arm, hugging us. Laughing with the rest when Jen teased about her changed mood.

Erika was happy. Laughing, chatting and enjoying the company. Glancing at me often with a smile that was almost shy, but holding my gaze for long moments. Of course, Erika seemed happy almost all the time. But I felt hopeful that she really did like me, and I thought Jen and Caroline both sensed something between us too.

I felt great. And incredibly lucky. But I was still a guy. A guy who was aroused and mostly erect, and to hell with whether that was appropriate to the moment. The girls all looked fabulous. Fresh, without makeup, and beautiful in the morning light. Decent, in the fluffy white bathrobes, but they still couldn't help themselves. The robes were open enough to show off tempting cleavage. When they sat, they sat beautifully, usually revealing a shapely thigh. They moved so gracefully. Everything about them was sensuous and alluring. I noticed. And they knew it.

"You're flying back to London, right, Peter?" Jen's voice broke into my dreaming.

"Yeah," I said, after a moment to think. "I need to be at the airport by five."

"And we're heading into the city. Erika and Caroline are due to meet Dan at midday, and I'm going to tag along. So we have perhaps an hour before we need to get ready..."

An hour. Hmm. I shifted uncomfortably on the sofa, adjusting the bathrobe as my body betrayed my thoughts.

"Why, Peter!" Jen said, playfully. "Whatever is that enormous thing?"

"Yeah, thanks, Jen," I replied, admittedly with some sarcasm. "I wonder what could possibly be causing it?" I looked round at the three of them.

With a mischievous smile, Jen wandered over with her cup of tea, and knelt in front of where I sat. Her hands opened the robe and my dick sprung up, ready for action. Jen took a careful mouthful of tea, then leant forward and slid her lips over me.

I gasped as I felt her hot mouth suck me, a little tea dribbling down my shaft. Jen moved up and down, her tongue active, till I moaned. Then she lifted her face and knelt back. The other two had joined us.

"Well, Peter," said Jen. "As we have a little time, we simply must take care of this - it might be dangerous for you to fly otherwise. So you've got three hot chicks here, all wanting to make you really happy. We'll do anything you like, darling - right, girls? And how often does that happen to a guy, you know? Presumably most men would jump at the chance to do us all. I mean, group sex with three women rather than just one, that's a male fantasy, right?" She was grinning as she looked up into my eyes.

"Aw, c'mon Jen," Caroline said impatiently, showing some of her former attitude. "Give the guy a break. He's played nice with us two."

"All right," Jen laughed. "Fair enough. So, Peter, perhaps a foursome isn't what you actually want?" She raised her eyebrows quizzically. "Perhaps you're trying to be polite, but really you only want to have this last time with just one of us?"

"Go on, Peter," Caroline broke in. "You want Erika, don't you. Yeah, we know. She's not exactly opposed to the idea, either, look at her." Erika tried to play the wide-eyed innocent, but could hardly stop herself from laughing.

"Big surprise," Caroline smirked. "Don't worry, Jen and I aren't offended. But listen - I ought to get back to my room anyway and get my face on. Can I say goodbye to you now, Peter? You know, before you two go all sappy again." Her fond smile at Erika took any sting from the words.

"Yes," Jen agreed. "Goodbyes here, I think, for the sake of decorum. Peter probably shouldn't be French kissing three different girls in the lobby. Doesn't give the right impression for such a thrusting young executive. Lols."

"Okay," I sighed, looking round at the three of them. "I guess the dream had to end sometime. So, can I say - Jen, Caroline, Erika - you're all wonderful and amazing, and I've had the most fantastic night ever. And, well, I hope it's not too gauche, but... thank you for this time together."

"Yes," Jen said, giving me an enchanting smile. "I think you can say all those things. You could even say you'd like to do it again sometime. I mean - if you would? I think we've all had fun. Slight correction, though, darling: you've only had the most fantastic night so far. Just saying." She winked. "So it's not goodbye, then, it's au revoir. All our contacts are in the Group directory. And, um, well I shouldn't really tell you this, Peter, but I know Mr Mowbray wants to talk to you in London next week, so I expect I'll see you then. During working hours, Erika - you can retract the claws, sweetie. I promise I won't touch him. Well, not without asking you first."

I stood to give Caroline a goodbye hug, and a long, sweet kiss.

"Friends?" Caroline said in a quiet voice. "Good. I'm glad." She smiled into my eyes. "That was quite the night. I hope we can do it again. I can think of plenty more ways to have fun together. Take care, Peter. Be seeing you."

While Caroline went to dress, Erika led me back into the bedroom and shut the door. For a long moment we just looked at each other, our faces serious. Saying nothing, but I believe both of us sharing a whole world of feeling. Then we smiled, and kissed, and after a while drifted to the bed. Our love-making was tender and passionate and beautiful, and it felt to me like a promise. At least, that's what I wanted it to be.

Afterwards, we held each other, and talked for a while. I didn't mean to be difficult, but there were things I was still missing. And, of course, I wanted to know more about her. To know everything, really, even so soon. Yeah, I was naïve and impatient. But she went easy on me.

"So tell me about this commitment of yours," I asked.

"I'm sorry, Peter." Her gaze was steady on mine. "That is something I can't talk about right now. Later, I hope."

"Okay. Sorry." I backed off. "I trust you, Erika. You know that, right?"

"Yes, I know that, Peter," she said, with a gentle smile.

We kissed, and the moment passed, leaving only the faintest shadow. We talked of other things for a few minutes, but the clock was ticking and we both felt it. I threw on my clothes while Erika disappeared into the bathroom.

Jen was dressed in a businesslike skirt and jacket, looking cool and ravishing. She took both my hands in hers, and her kiss was soft and undemanding.

"Back to the world, eh, Peter? How are you doing? I mean apart from being sexually drained - or at least I hope you are."

"Well." I thought for a moment. "And that's affirmative on the drained thing. Look, I feel great, Jen. It's all been incredible and, like I said, you are amazing. Just amazing." We shared a smile, then my expression became serious. "But all I can think about is Erika. I really, really want the chance to get to know her better, and right now I'm not sure how much I care about anything else. That's where I am."

Jen nodded thoughtfully before replying, and her expression was as grave as mine.

"The real trick to group sex isn't physical coordination, is it? It's managing our emotions. In almost any close group, sooner or later someone catches feelings." Her gaze was very direct, and the note of warning was back in her face.

"Peter, will you trust me on this? Our paths all crossed here tonight, and it's been a great night. But only one night. You're a good man who's had a long period being cold, then suddenly found warmth. I think you need to pause and process. Don't force a binary choice on yourself or Erika. Not right now. Hasn't one of the lessons of tonight been that we can share? I want to play with you again, and so does Caroline. Wouldn't you like that? Because I think Erika would. She is the most wonderful, lovely person, and one of the many wonderful things about her is that she's open and generous with people. She likes to create happiness in others and share it, not hoard it to herself. Yes, there's a connection between you. Erika feels it too." She hesitated, choosing her words carefully. "But whatever you might believe you feel, this isn't the moment to go off the deep end. You both need some time. If what you think you're feeling is real, a little more time won't hurt. Will you at least think about it?"

I nodded. Reluctantly. But I'd come to have great respect for Jen, and I'd be a fool not to listen to her.

"Okay. I will." I sighed. "Jen...thank you." But it was still uncomfortable. I tried to move on the conversation. "So, um, how did you three meet anyway?"

There was a tiny pause before Jen answered.

"Through the Foundation. Then I came over to the Mowbray Group, but the other two stayed there."

Something about the way she said this got my antennae twitching, but before I could form another question Erika emerged, still in her bathrobe.

"Pick up's at eleven, isn't it, Jen?" she said, sounding distracted. "I'm running a bit behind, for some reason." She smiled at me. "Peter, I'm sorry, but I only have a few minutes to pack and get ready. I don't want to be late. Please can we say au revoir now, darling, and I'll see you I hope in about two weeks?"

Jen gave me a warm kiss and a hug.

"See you soon, Peter," she said. "Take it easy."

Erika gave me a long, sensational kiss, and clung to me tightly.

"I will see you soon, as well, Peter. Take care of yourself," she whispered, while I gazed into her eyes, trying to absorb their light and store it up inside. She smiled. "And watch out in the gym, darling. I don't want any other bad women getting ideas."

We chuckled. I kissed her again and whispered my goodbye. At the door, I took a last look at Erika and we held each other's gaze for a moment. Then I left.

The dream was over when the door closed. I was half awake in the real world, half lost in memories and my own thoughts as I headed to my room. There, I sat quietly for a few minutes. I guess Jen was right. I did need some time to process. Then, without conscious thought, I moved. It was 11am.

I wasn't spying. It was just one last chance to see her, even from a distance. A window in the corridor looked out on the hotel entrance. A limo was waiting. After a little while, the three of them appeared, all dressed smartly and looking fabulous, pulling roll-along luggage. My heart leapt in my chest, just at that glimpse of Erika. They all seemed quiet. While the driver loaded their bags, Erika looked back at the hotel for a moment, but she didn't see me.

As they slid into the back of the limo, a man in a dark suit followed them out, put his bags in the trunk, and sat up front with the driver. The guy from the lobby who hadn't looked at Erika and Jen. Best guess: one of Dan Walker's boys.

Well, I already planned on talking to Dan.

Where did that leave me? With some questions. And one thing I knew for sure.

I was going to see Erika Jansen again.

*******************************

Hi, and thanks for reading! There's more to the adventures of Erika, Peter, Jen and Caroline. This first story ends here because I anticipate the next being in a different Literotica category. If you enjoyed this story, I'd really appreciate any votes or feedback. Thank you!