The Golf Fantasy

Story Info
Realizing a golf fantasy.
1.2k words
4.17
27.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoy playing golf with a man, a man I'm attracted to...but I'm all about the game when I'm on the course...oh sure, my mind wanders to a wide variety of interesting sexual thoughts...I enjoy touching my partners knee (if he's wearing shorts, rubbing the inside of his thigh as we head to our next shot...I enjoy my partner watching me hit the ball...putting his arms around me to help me straighten out my swing...

I enjoy drinking a few beers on the course if it's one of those scorching Oklahoma afternoon/evenings...ahhh, playing golf in the evenings of summer!! Interesting how much fun one can have as the sun begins to set and the shadows become a little darker on the course...

I enjoy my partner slipping his hand up my shirt and copping a feel of my tit every now and then...I enjoy wearing loose fitting shorts and no panties...I did have a partner that slipped his hand up the leg of my shorts and found a hot, wet pussy in there!!! He licked his fingers and named a game to make things interesting...

Like there was any doubt that I was going to fuck him after we finished our round???? But then it was the first time we had actually ventured out on the golf course...I think I surprised him with my ability...I can hit the ball...I know the difference between a Tee Box and the Green...interesting hazards along the way...putting, well Hell everyone can stand to put better can't they????

Yes, the game was set and I did pretty well for not having played in such a long time...oh how good it felt to be out there on the course...even in the scorching heat of the evening...a few beers and I was so relaxed, so ready to hit that little white ball...you want me to put that golf ball in my pussy later...sure Baby, if that turns you on...why not???

I guess the ultimate "golf" experience was the culmination of an incredible day of golf with a fabulous golf partner...we were playing in one of those "couple" tournaments and there was a dinner/banquet thing afterward. Several drinks later and after everyone had received their various awards for the various scores on various contests...my friend suggested we step out onto the veranda...it was still very hot out even after the sun had gone down...my friend took my hand and led me out onto the dark golf course...

We walked and talked, the moon was in the crescent stage and just peeping out over the tops of the massive trees that lined one of the many fantastic fairways...we walked along the golf cart path heading out onto the course...we were quite a distance from the clubhouse now...you could see the lights of the clubhouse, the pool, the veranda glittering in the distance...

My friend took me in an embrace and kissed me oh so passionately on the mouth...our tongues tangling, his hands running up and down my body...I could feel his hard-on through his golf shorts...he took the hem of my shirt and pulled it up and off of my head...then quickly unhooked my bra...his mouth was on my nipple in an instance and I gasped at how good it felt...I knew my pussy was instantly wet from his titty sucking...

He continued to undress me right there on the cart path...I unzipped his shorts and they fell to the ground, he wasn't wearing any underwear and his hard-on sprung forth rigid and bobbing in the night air. I went down on my knees and took his hardness in my mouth...I licked and sucked that magnificent piece of manmeat. He took in a deep breath and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Baby, we're going to make that golfers' dream come/cum true of fucking on the green...he picked up our discarded clothes and we headed to the nearest green...the air smelled of the blossoms of the various flowering bushes on the course, the sprinklers were hissing and clicking all around us...we were naked except for our socks and golf shoes...

Once on the green my friend laid down on his back...the moonlight was just right where I could see his fantastic hard-on standing straight up begging me to impale myself on it...I could feel my pussy juices trickling down the insides of my thighs mixed with the droplets of sweat from the fading heat of the day...

I stood over my friend and then got down on my knees over him, positioning myself just right to where as I lowered myself I would take his hard cock inside of me...he cupped my tits in his hands and smiled, telling me to kiss him...I leaned over and kissed him full on the mouth...

His hands then went to my hips and then ever so slowly I began my descent onto his steel hard cock...I paused as the head slipped just inside of my pussy lips...he moaned loudly and I could hardly contain myself his cockhead felt so fabulous...his hands tightened on my hips and pulled me ever so gently as though I might try to pull off of him...

Slowly, very very slowly I lowered myself onto his cockmeat...his hips were thrusting upward involuntarily...

"Fuck me Baby, fuck me right here on the green," he told me...I finally had every inch of his fantastic hardness inside of me...I could feel his cockhead swelling with his excitement...my pussy was so fucking hot...my juices were running down his shaft and down onto his balls...

I began to move myself up and down that rigid shaft...he felt so good, so filling inside of me...it didn't take me long to quicken my pace...I worked my hips up and down, back and forth...I raised up to cup my own tits and looked up at the moon...oh my gawd, I was fucking on the green...fucking on the golf course...

I was so fucking hot...how absolutely wicked...how absolutely fabulous to be out there where we had just been playing a round of golf...I was building fast, I could feel the edge of my ecstasy coming/cumming closer and closer...he grabbed my hips and I could tell he was very close as well...

"Come on Baby, give me your cum," he told me...I sped up my pace just a little more and I was there, I was on top of that huge wave of ecstasy, about to tumble over and off into my orgasmic oblivion...he raised up and took a nipple in his mouth and sucked it just right and over the top I went...

I moaned and groaned loudly as I came...I felt his cockhead explode in his orgasm...filling me with his boiling load of cum from those full balls...we both came and came, covering each other in our sweat and cum...I could hardly catch my breath it was so absolutely incredible fucking there on the green of the golf course...

My friend's cock began to go limp and I rolled off of him and onto my back on the green...I laid there and basked in the little aftershocks of my incredible orgasm...my friend took my hand and raised up on one arm...he kissed me full on the mouth...

"Baby, this was an incredible day of golf...not to mention bringing my ultimate fantasy of sex on the green into reality."