The Golf Game

Story Info
A day on the links.
2.9k words
4.24
46.3k
3
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was July, a hot Saturday in July. I was scheduled to meet my friend at a nine hole course near work for a little golf and a quick dinner. I arrived shortly after noon and found her waiting for me. We often got together Saturday afternoons for golf or shopping or whatever. When the weather was bad we often ended up in a motel for sex and cuddle time. But today was a beautiful sunny day and even though it was uncomfortably warm it was a game of Golf we both wanted.

We missed the early crowd and with the heat what it was no-one much was starting a round this time of day except us, so we had the course basically to ourselves. As Golf courses went it was nothing special. It was a nine hole regulation course that had been built on what had been a farmers fields. The fairways were ok and the greens passable. The key was it was close and cheap. With our limited time it was perfect. The layout was nothing too exciting the first 4 holes went up and back through the old fields near the clubhouse then through the woods to holes 5 and 6 in another area. Holes 7,8 and 9 returned to the clubhouse. My two favorite holes were 4 and 7. Those were both Tees that were hidden back in the woods and often meant sex.

We started off a relaxed game and played the first three holes joking and teasing. One of my favorite teases was to wait until she was ready to T off and reach out with my club and put it between her legs. She would always jump and curse me as she laughed. Then try to do the same to me.

I guess I should tell you about Ann. We were both around 40 at the time and neither of us happy in the situations we were in, but neither of us ready for a change. She was an attractive woman, who did not look her age. About 5'6" tall and about 120 lbs. All of it in the right places She had a nice set of "B" cup tits. Not big but certainly well fit on her frame. I got a hard on looking at her with or without clothes. Today she was wearing a strapped "T" shirt and loose gym shorts. Due to the heat she was going braless, which meant I got a peak at her nipples from time to time. Actually I was getting a view of a lot of leg and some ass cheek as she would bend over also.

The short rides in the golf cart would also include some light petting on the thigh or the breast or between her legs. As we got farther from the clubhouse that light petting got a little heavier and by the time we reached the second green, I had my hand up the leg of her shorts and inside her panties, stroking her pussy. At the Third T we took a little break and were necking in the cart and I had a finger in her pussy while she stroked me through my shorts. We broke it off before either of us came and went back to the game.

As we got out of the cart I peeled off my shirt. It was just too damn hot. Of course I heard the usual female bitching about how guys could take their shirts off and women couldn't. My response was the same as most other guy's "Go ahead take your shirt off I won't complain." This time I got my surprise. She looked around and with no one insight she peeled her top off and threw it on the seat of the cart. She stood their in all her glory with her tits exposed for me to see. I admit I was dumbfounded and left speechless, which amused her. Now we weren't strangers to outdoor sex, but it was usually limited to remote areas where there was little or no chance of being caught. This was more brazen that she had ever been before.

She laughed at what I suppose was a look of stupid surprise on my face as she took her club and walked over to the T. She set her ball and swung. I watched her ball sail straight and true. It was by far the best T shot she ever made. "You should T off topless more often." I told her. Normally we were a complimentary couple on the course. My long game was fantastic but could not putt worth a damn, I still can't. Her long game was a joke, seldom more than 100 yards to a shot and usually less but she could sink near any putt you gave her. So when she hit a perfect 200 yard shot we both stared as it went. When it stopped rolling she turned to me and wiggled her tits as she said. "How about if we make this more interesting, loser of this hole plays the next one naked."

Now I admit to being a little chicken, and I don't usually take bets unless the odds are in my favor. So I balked a little as it looked like I had lost my normal advantage on this hole. But she chided me and teased until I agreed. I stepped up and teed off. It was a nice shot and went a little farther than hers had but only about 20 yards or so. We were both a long chip from the green.

We got into the cart and as I drove slowly to her ball I played with her nipples hoping to get her off game. Maybe I should have kept my hands to myself as her chip shot, which usually would have been two strokes for her, dropped onto the green about 30 feet from the pin. We moved to my ball and I was concerned. My chip shots were normally good but I needed to get close to the pin if I hoped to win or even tie. It ended up being a shot I would have been happy with any other time but made me sweat now as it dropped about 10 feet from the pin. I was imaging myself playing the next hole with my dick hanging out.

We moved up to the green with our putters in hand and I let her go first. She stepped up to the ball with all the confidence in the world. She figured she could make the putt in one and I would typically need three to make mine. Well she was overconfident. She hit it and missed the hole by a foot and the ball rolled 10 feet beyond the hole. I let her finish, mostly resigning myself to stripping down for the next hole. She made this one without a problem. Now I could still win if by some miracle the gods of golf would let me make this putt, which almost never happened, or I could tie, but most likely I would lose. I stepped up and lined it up and tapped and glory to the gods of golf I made it. I'm not sure which of us was more surprised. I acted the good sport and took my victory without a dance and I will admit that she took her loss without complaint and as we returned to the cart she stepped out of her shorts and panties leaving her wearing nothing but he shoes and a blush that went down to her tits.

I drove us to the 4th Tee with a minimum of teasing and petting her private parts. By the time we got there we were both pretty worked up. We got out of the cart and stood there kissing and petting for a while. I had two fingers buried in her pussy and was working them in and out as I sucked her tit and tongued her nipple. It was a big turn on to have her naked against me out in the open on the golf course. This T was pretty well hidden but we were still visible to anyone on the 2nd or 3rd fairway. I continued to work my fingers in her pussy and without any warning she came on my hand. She didn't just come she gushed. It ran down her legs, filled her shoes, and created a puddle between her legs. It surprised us both enough that we broke our petting off and she took her club and her wobbly legs up to the T. Well if he first topless hole was good her first naked hole was fantastic. She killed the ball and it went straight and true over 250 yards on a 400 yard hole. She turned to me in surprise and with a gleam in her eye she asked "Same bet?"

"Sure, why not." I answered, feeling cocky. My shot was good falling just a little short of hers and I was still confident, but I was horny as hell. After watching her play one hole topless and then cum all over like she did and playing this hole naked, I couldn't take it any more. As I approached the cart she was leaning up against it not hiding her nudity at all. I dropped my driver into my bag and took hold of her arms and kissed her passionately on the mouth. Then as the kiss continued I dropped my hand back to her pussy and began to stroke her toward another orgasm.

Apparently she was as hot as I was, because as soon as I started working her pussy she was struggling to get my cock out of my pants. In a minute or so we were standing there her naked getting fingered while I sucked her tit and her jacking my dick while we leaned against the cart. I couldn't take any more. I broke off from her tit and turned her around and bent her over the front of the cart, and slipped my hard cock into her hot box.

She was as hot and wet as I can ever remember her being. I slipped into her pussy from behind and she groaned as I hit bottom and began to pump on her, holding her hips. I was slapping against her ass cheeks and feeling her warn wetness envelope my manhood. It was one of the most exquisite sensations I can remember. It only took 10 or 12 strokes before she came again, this time without the waterworks but with a scream. It was a good thing no one else was on the course because I am sure they would have heard her on the first T. I kept pumping letting her build up to another orgasm and letting my own build as well. Then all too soon I felt the cum rushing down my cock and bursting into her, splashing my seed into her womb. The hot juice pooling in her pushed her over the edge and she came a third time. I stood there with her bent over the cart as we both recovered. My dick started to soften and I pulled out of her with a plop.

She was weak kneed and I helped her around to the seat before joining her. We sat there a few minutes holding each other before we moved off to find our balls and continue our game and our bet.

Both of our shots had landed close together, about 150 yards from the pin. It was an easy shot for me and I landed on the green. Ann flubbed her shot and it only went about 20 yards, her second was not much better. Eventually she made it to the green. I was smiling like an idiot because she was 4 strokes behind and I had what looked like and easy putt. I allowed ladies first and she made her 20 foot putt with one shot, normal for her. Mine was only about a five footer and normal for me I missed and missed again. I was starting to get nervous and she was laughing at my discomfort. Finally I sunk it and won the hole by one stroke. She was naked for another hole. We returned to the cart and I started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" She asked annoyed at me. I pointed to her seat in the cart and the puddle of our mixed cum that had formed as she had sat, our juices had leaked out of her. She joined my laughter now and cleaned up the mess with a tissue from her bag. She blamed the mess on me. Claiming that if I had not got her so worked up and shot so much cum into her there would not have been a puddle to clean up. I accepted the blame and kept teasing her about it, telling her the blame was hers because she was such a hottie that I could not control myself.

We drove on to the 5th Tee, her naked as a jay bird and me with a smile on my face because I remembered something she forgot. That on the fifth hole as you approached the green the fairway had a couple of houses alongside it. She was going to be very close to some peoples kitchen window very shortly, stark naked.

We teed off and our shots were both good. I was going to have to watch as her T shots were improving. When we got into the cart I reminded her about the houses. "Oh shit! I forgot about that." She said as she reached for her clothes.

"No welching on the bet." I insisted "That is unless you want to make up for it some other way."

"How, what can I do?" She asked

We negotiated I wanted a blow job, she agreed to give me one if I let her get dressed and then only as long as the cart was moving. I agreed and I never drove a cart that slow in my life. As I drove along she worked my cock in and out of her mouth running her tongue around my head and licking my shaft while sucking on me with a gentle pressure. She was a great cocksucker and always had been but she never liked to take the load in her mouth, this time she had no choice. It took 10 minutes to cove the 450 yards to the green and just as we got there I pumped a load into her mouth. I blasted ropes of cum against the back of her throat and she gagged as usual but being a good sport she swallowed it all.

We played the rest of that hole as well as the 6th and 7th with our clothes on. By the time we got to the 8th T I was hard again. I will admit that I usually can't get it up like that at my age. I'm usually satisfied twice in a hour or so than am good for a few hours before it wants to work again, but today was different for some reason and I was ready for a third, and the 8th T was a good place for it. It was secluded, in a wooded area and the shot was down a steep hill to the green which was only 110 yards away. Normally my 9 iron dropped me on the green. It was one of those holes where the pin was not visible from the T because of the terrain. Well at that point I could give a damn about the game and just wanted into her pants again.

I leaned over and kissed her lips and let it grow from a gentle kiss to a more passionate one, until I was massaging her breast and teasing her nipples with one hand and sliding my finger into her pussy from the leg of her shorts with the other. It had the desired effect on her and she was clawing at my crotch to get my zipper down and take my cock in her hand. I helped her get my shorts open then off, then I slid her shorts and panties down off of her and pulled her on top of me. I felt my meat slide into her soft wet pussy with no effort at all. I had had her so well fucked and fingered by this time that I went right in. She rode me on the seat of the cart bouncing on my cock until she came with a loud grunt and a sigh. But I wasn't done and kept pushing my hips up into her. She got the idea and started to ride me again until I shot a diminished load into her pussy. We sat there holding each other as our juices ran out of her and down over my balls to drip onto the seat. It had been an extraordinary day and I was sated. We dressed and finished our game, returning the cart to the clubhouse and driving off to dinner together.

We never got an opportunity like that there again, there were always too many people around for more than a single quickie but we both often laugh about that day. I still try to get her to play topless and occasionally she will, when no one is around to see. She won't let me fuck her on the golf course anymore, because a few weeks after our "naked" game a teenage kid who worked there caught us banging away. I'm not sure who was more embarrassed. But I have gotten a couple more blow jobs in the cart. Golf is a great game.