The Good Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Heather and Shannon visit a different kind of club.
6.9k words
4.69
47.8k
19

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katies
Katies
411 Followers

If you read, please do the courteous thing, and vote/comment/leave feedback. We authors work hard and it's nice to be recognized. Feedback encourages us to write more. I hope you enjoy! ;)~

******************************

Shannon and I spent the entire Sunday after the party in bed, exploring each others bodies, finding out all the spots that really set us off. We talked in more detail about the kind of sex we liked. We knew we were both pretty freaky since we'd known each other for so long, but for whatever reason we'd never specifically talked about the kinds of sex we liked or wanted to explore. Maybe we were just too busy fucking each other to ever get around to it. As it turned out, we were both pretty uninhibited. There wasn't a whole lot we didn't like sexually or didn't want to experience at least once.

Shannon moved in the following Friday. While we were moving her stuff in she got a call, so we took a break and she went to talk to whoever it was calling her. I was sitting on the couch with a glass of water when she came back inside.

"That was one of the guys from the party last week." she said with a puzzled look.

"Oooh, did he invite us to another one?" I asked.

"Not exactly. He said he wanted to let us know about this bondage club he's a member of that 'catered to girls like us.'"

I laughed at that description. "What the hell does that mean?"

"I got the impression it meant girls who liked a lot of sex?" she laughed. "Anyway, he wants me to call him back and let him know if we want to come tomorrow night."

"Sure, why not? It can't be any crazier than last weekend, right?"

"Well we can hope!" she said with a grin.

After she called him back and we finished moving her stuff in it was getting late so we called it a day.

The next morning we woke up and decided to go shopping for some accessories for the nights events. We'd never really experimented with bondage so we needed some appropriate attire.

We hopped into the car and headed to a sex shop near my house. The place was filled with all kinds of sexy clothing and bondage gear, from PVC outfits, to corsets, to super-kinky stuff like gas masks, shackles, and chastity belts. I got tingly just walking in.

We both just kind of looked around for a while, trying to figure out what the club would be like, and what kind of clothes we'd need. Neither of us had any real experience with bondage. I eventually picked out a super-short tube dress. It had cutouts on the sides and back, and it was made from shiny black leather. I also grabbed a collar with the word SLUT in big glittery letters.

Shannon picked out a black and red corset, a PVC miniskirt, and a pair of elbow length black latex gloves. She also got a sexy necklace that was a pair of little silver handcuffs cuffed together. We brought all of our stuff up to the checkout girl. She grinned when we put it all on the counter. Once everything was scanned and paid for she handed us our bags and gave us a little wink.

"Have fun!" she giggled.

Once we got home we had was about two hours until we were supposed to be at the club, so we started getting ready. We showered together, soaping our bodies up and shaving each other smooth. I decided to just wear my hair in a ponytail. Shannon put hers up, little brown tentacles snaking down and falling around her neck.

We put on our new sexy outfits and admired each other. Shannon looked fucking amazing, as usual. The corset pushed her boobs up and they looked like they were about to spill out, and her tiny miniskirt made her generous booty stand out. My little tube dress fit me like a second skin, and it was so short it barely hid my thong from view. It was very tight, and every time I took a step forward I could feel it pulling up on the cheeks of my ass.

Shannon fastened the collar around my neck and took a step back to look at me. "We'd better get going before I throw you down and rape you." she said.

"I don't know, that sounds kinda fun!" I giggled.

"Don't tempt me. We have appointments to keep!"

We hopped in the car and headed to the address that the guy from the party gave us. Once we arrived, we were kind of suprized to see a building that looked almost like a warehouse. A man dressed in black greeted us outside. We gave him the name of the guy who'd invited us and he let us in.

The inside of the building was like nothing I'd seen before. It was dimly lit, except for one circular platform in the middle of the large room that was lit up with a spotlight. Tons of candles lined the walls and made the whole place seem to flicker in surreal candlelight. There were several pieces of furniture scattered about, some in use and others empty, all of them designed to make sure a woman was immobile and exposed. There were a pair of pillories in one corner that were empty at the moment. A padded sawhorse in another corner had a woman strapped over it, and she was being spanked by man in a mask wielding a large, flat paddle. Another woman was tied to a large wooden pole that reached from the floor to the ceiling. Ropes ran around her tits and thighs, lashing her to the pole, her mouth was gagged, and she was standing on her toes, her pussy resting on top of a buzzing vibrator that was bolted onto the pole. She squirmed against the ropes, and the floor was soaked beneath her from her sweat and the juices dripping from her pussy. It looked like she had been there a long time.

The center attraction however, was the lighted stage, where a woman was currently standing, strapped into a metal harness and being fucked from behind while another man whipped her tits. Just seeing the way she was writhed as each stroke of the whip landed on her chest made my hand fall instinctively to my pussy and start rubbing. Around the stage there were chairs and couches with men and women watching, all dressed in various kinds of bondage wear, who were either getting fucked or just admiring the show.

I looked at Shannon and we both kind of stared at each other with a "Wow, what did we just walk into?" look on our faces.

"Hello ladies!"

We turned around and saw a guy dressed in a black button-down shirt and slacks. He looked like he was the host or owner. Trailing behind him was a girl carrying a tray of drinks. She was dressed in a little schoolgirl outfit, with a pleated miniskirt and a white button-down shirt that was tied up underneath her tits. Her blonde hair was in pigtails and she wore a collar around her neck, locked with a padlock and connected by a chain to a bracelet around the guy's wrist. My mouth dropped open a little as a looked her up and down. She had a sweet and innocent look to her face that was a complete contrast to what she was wearing.

"Would you like a drink?" he said, motioning toward her and snapping me out of the daze I was in from staring at the sexy schoolgirl.

"Definitely." I said, grabbing a glass of wine from the girl's tray. Shannon also grabbed one and we both immediately started drinking. The guy chuckled and I noticed that the girl's hands were bound in front of her with a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs.

"Welcome to our club!" the owner said. "The rules are as follows: there will be no permanent damage done to anyone, you may request to stop whatever you're doing whenever you wish and everyone is required to comply, and you may leave at any time. As long as you do not ask them to stop, the club members are free to use you as they wish, and vice-versa."

He motioned towards a bar on one side of the large room. "This club is sponsored by a very wealthy man, so the bar is open and the drinks are free. There are rooms in the back for more... 'private' activities if you wish to use them, and a dressing room and showers where you will find all sorts of various interesting things to play with. Drink as much as you like, stay as long as you wish, and enjoy yourselves as much as possible."

He turned and walked away, the drink girl shuffling behind him as her heels clicked on the marble floor.

Shannon and I had barely had time to process everything he'd said when I was suddenly grabbed from behind. A pair of strong hands latched onto me, one pulling my ponytail and another pushing against my back. I saw another man grab Shannon at the same time. These guys didn't waste any time.

We were manhandled and pushed over to the pillories. Both of us were forced to kneel and put our necks and wrists into the half-holes on the bottom beam, and the top beam was bolted closed. We were completely immobilized and at the mercy of whoever wanted to use us. In this kneeling position my dress had ridden up to my waist, exposing my tight cheeks and my little black thong. My breasts strained against the tight top and threatened to tumble out. The guy behind me grabbed my thong and yanked it down. He pulled it over my heels and brought it around in front of me, balling it up and stuffing it into my mouth, gagging me with it.

"Mmmmphhhhff, pphhuch!" I moaned around the panties.

He grabbed a roll of duct tape on the floor and ripped a strip off, slapping it over my lips and mouth so I couldn't spit my panties out. I saw the guy with Shannon jerk her little miniskirt down to her knees and expose her pussy. Somewhere between our house and the club she'd stripped her panties off. Naughty girl, I thought, smiling behind my gag.

Both guys grabbed large rectangular paddles and started bringing them down hard on our bare asses. My eyes widened at the sting of the first few hits, but it soon turned into a mix of pain and pleasure. Shannon let out little yelps as the paddle fell and made her cheeks jiggle. A man approached her from the front and crammed his cock in her mouth, silencing her protests. I saw her gloved hands struggle in the pillory and her hair sway back and forth. Her fingers clenched and grabbed at the air, desperately trying to find something to hold on to while her face got fucked.

The man behind me laid his hand on my hot cheek, rubbing in circles and soothing the sting from the paddle. He ran his hand down between my legs and cupped my mound. I was soaking wet. I could feel my juices running out of my pussy and through his fingers. Being restrained and open like this was really getting me off, and could taste my pussy on the panties in my mouth. He dragged his wet hand up between the crack of my ass, massaging his fingers into my puckered asshole. I closed my legs a little and I felt the paddle immediately swat the inside of my thighs, making me spread them again. He laid the paddle down next to me and brought his other hand to my ass, sliding both of them down between my legs and gently spreading my mound.

"Mmmmmphhh..." I moaned, bucking my hips and trying to get some, ANY, friction from his fingers. He swatted my ass with one hand, warning me.

His hands left me and I felt something cold plop onto my asshole. He massaged it in with a finger and I realized it was a drop of thick lube. He came around in front of the pillory and brought his hand in front of my face. My eyes widened as he showed me a very large butt plug with a flared base and two big bulbs on the shaft.

He disappeared back behind the pillory and I felt another drop of lube land on my crinkled asshole. Then the blunt tip of the plug started pushing against me. I felt him spin it around, covering it with lube and teasing me. The wet, slick feeling of the tip spinning and caressing my hole was driving me crazy. It felt like a tongue gently lapping at my tender asshole.

"MNNMMM!" I moaned, kicking my feet back and forth. He spanked my ass again, hard, making it sting this time.

I heard a scream come from beside me. "YES! Fuck me!"

I glanced over at Shannon and saw that the guy who was spanking her ass with the paddle had now started fucking her, making her scream. He was kneeling behind her, pounding her pussy into submission and whipping her ass with a little flogger. Her head was hung and her face was dripping with the cum from the guy who'd fucked her mouth. Her corset was still on tight, but her tits had spilled out of the top and were swinging back and forth from the power of the guy slamming into her. Watching her getting fucked so well was agony for me. My pussy was dripping and I still hadn't had anything inside me since I'd gotten to the club.

I felt the tip of the butt plug begin to push into my ass, stretching my tight ring. He pushed it in slowly, past the first bulb, and then yanked it out again. He started rapidly thrusting it in and out of me until my ass started to feel like it was on fire. I kicked my legs and strained against the pillory, trying to moan out around the panties in my mouth, until he slowed down and started to gently spin the plug around inside my rectum. He dropped another little dollop of cold lube onto my hole, soothing the burning sensation for a moment. Then he started to push the plug in deeper, my ass desperately trying to stretch around the larger second bulb. I squirmed as I felt it getting wider and wider until it finally reached the widest point and my asshole closed around it, the flared base of the plug resting between my cheeks.

The guy patted the end of the plug, sending little vibrations through my ass and making me squirm. He positioned himself behind me and finally slid his cock deep into my cunt. Having something fill my pussy after being teased for so long was like heaven. He slowly began to move back and forth inside me. I could feel the fat head of his cock through the thin wall of my pussy. It rippled back and forth over the bulbs of the plug in my ass. This guy had a huge cock and both of my holes were being well stretched. I wiggled my hips and tried to buck against him, but the pillory prevented me from moving very much. My neck and wrists were beginning to get sore from being stuck for so long.

He leaned over my back and pulled my dress down over my tits, grabbing them in his hands and rolling them around, my nipples pushing into his palms as he fucked me. He massaged my tits with his hands and then started to pinch and tweak my nipples, making them stand out even more than they already were. He picked up the paddle again and slapped the sides of my tits with it, making them jiggle and clap together as he fucked me.

He started to pound my pussy harder and I felt him grab the base of the plug. He pulled on it as he fucked me, stretching my tight ring outward as the big bulb tried to escape my ass. He spun it around and twisted it, massaging the inside of my stretched rectum. The bulb popped out and my hole closed around the shaft, until he immediately shoved it back in. It went in more easily as my ass was getting used to its size. He started punching it in and out faster, slamming it into my butt as he drilled my pussy. He thrust deep and his cock throbbed, several jets of cum spraying out and splashing against my cervix.

I was so close to cumming when he stopped fucking me. I thrashed, trying to push back on his cock and whimpering around my gag. Then he yanked hard on the plug, popping both bulbs out in an instant. I could feel my ass gaping and twitching at the sudden absence. The emptiness was like agony. I craved the full feeling of the plug in my ass and bucked against the pillory. I felt my ass close up, and then suddenly the plug was slammed back in to the hilt. I screamed around my panties and my pussy exploded, cum gushing and splashing onto the floor beneath me. My hands clenched into fists and I thrashed my head at the force of the orgasm. I wanted so badly to move, but the pillory held me in place. My muscles tensed and jerked, starting to cramp from being restrained.

I twitched until my orgasm died down and my body slumped. The quickly softening cock flopped from my pussy and cum begin to run out and drip down the inside of my thigh, mixing with my juices on the floor. The guy came around and removed the tape from my mouth. I spit my panties out of my mouth, finally being able to take a deep breath.

"Jesus Christ... That was fucking fantastic." I sighed. "Get me out of this thing, please!"

He unlocked the pillory and I fell to the floor, my hand shooting to my pussy and fingering my clit frantically. I writhed on the floor, working two of my fingers in and out of my pussy and pulling on the plug in my ass. I yanked the plug out and kept frigging my clit until my back arched and I brought myself to another orgasm. The release from being able to finally touch myself was amazing.

I collapsed onto my back in a heap, my chest heaving as I caught my breath. The candles flickering around the room made little mesmerizing shadows dance on the ceiling and the moans from men and women in the club filled my ears. My eyes closed and I relaxed in the glowing heat spreading out from my pussy.

I was jolted out of semi-consciousness by another man, dressed in a black mask, grabbing my wrist and jerking me to my feet. He dragged me up onto the lighted platform in the middle of the room where there was a large metal frame. It was basically just four metal bars, two horizontal and two vertical. In the four corners there were cloth straps which he placed around my wrists so I couldn't move.

I looked over and saw Shannon still bolted into her pillory. She was being savagely fucked from both sides, cocks pounding her ass and her throat. A crowd of guys had formed around her and were running a train on her, some fucking her, others whipping her shoulders, ass, and thighs, basically any part of her not covered by her corset. Her gloves had been ripped off and she was jerking a cock in each hand as best she could with her wrists still encased in the pillory. One of the guys had even grabbed her foot, ripping off her heels and sucking on her toes.

The guy finished strapping my wrists into the frame and picked up a whip. It had a long handle and what looked to be about 20 thin tails. He walked slowly around me, dragging the whip's tails over my tits and arms, and fluttering it across my stomach. The light brushes made my skin tingle, and my pussy got wet. I knew what was coming.

He started rubbing the handle of the whip across my cunt. It was wrapped in leather straps that felt rough on my tender lips. Suddenly he bent down and split my lips with the blunt end of the handle, shoving it roughly into my pussy and fucking me with it. He pumped me a few times and pulled it out, grabbing my chin and pushing it into my mouth. I licked and sucked my pussy juices off of it as he shoved it into the back of my throat. He pulled it out and moved behind me again, playing with my ponytail and throwing it over my shoulder.

Then I felt a sharp crack on my ass. The tails of the whip stung my ass and wrapped around my thigh, making leg give out. I stood back up quickly and arched as I felt the tails sting my back. He whipped my side and the tails wrapped around my torso and breasts, one of them hitting me right on the nipple.

"Fuuuuck, that hurt!" I yelled as my body involuntarily spasmed to one side, trying to dull the sudden and intense pain. He continued whipping my ass and sides, covering me with little raised red lines as my body jerked away from each impact. The sting began to fade and turn into pleasure. He knelt down behind me, spreading my legs and tying my ankles to the other corners of the frame so my arms and legs were completely spread open. He started whipping the shit out of my taut ass cheeks, turning the skin bright red as I yelped and tried to jerk against the straps holding me in place.

Then he disappeared for a moment, returning with a pair of rubber tipped nipple clamps, connected by a silver chain. He leaned in and sucked my tits into his mouth, circling each nipple with his tongue and making them wet. He pinched and squeezed them until they were rock hard, and then snapped the clamps on. It stung for a moment, and then turned into a dull, pleasurable ache. He disappeared again behind me and for a long time nothing happened. The wait was killing me. It felt like hours but in reality it was only a few minuted. I couldn't see him, and I had no idea where the whip would fall next.

Katies
Katies
411 Followers
12