The Good Girl Ch. 04 Version 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katies
Katies
412 Followers

When I finally came down and my eyes refocused I saw that three guys were kneeling around my head stoking their cocks. They all looked like they were about to blow. I bit my bottom lip sexily and stared up at them as I begged them to spray me with their cum.

"Come on guys! Drown me! Drain your fucking balls all over the little cock-slut's face!"

My hand wandered to my clit and I mashed my fingers into it as they groaned, their cocks all swelling and twitching at the same time. Ribbons of warm cum flew out and criss-crossed my face from three directions. I closed my eyes and grinned as they all erupted, splashing my lips and teeth with thick, ropey strings of warm cream and leaving me with a nice, sticky smile. I looked up at the mirror as my grinning lips and teeth disappeared under a layer of white, creamy goo. I could feel the silky cum oozing though my teeth and dripping onto my tongue. When they stopped spurting I stuck my tongue out and licked around my mouth, cleaning the cum from my lips as they shook the last little drops out.

"Mmmm... yummy!" I said. I could feel my teeth webbed together with cum when my mouth opened to talk. "Thanks!"

I felt another cock squish into my sloppy pussy, but this one felt different. I realized the guy was wearing a condom and I practically growled as he started fucking me faster.

"Fuck that slutty pussy you bastard! Fill that condom up with your sticky cum so I can eat it all out!"

He groaned and leaned over me, pushing his cock deeper. I spread my legs open as wide as I could and dug my fingernails into his ass, pulling him up against me and burying his cock as deep as it would go in my cunt. It swelled up and I felt his hot cum oozing out, filling the condom as his balls twitched against my asshole. I grabbed the back of his neck and whispered sexily into his ear as he exploded, squeezing my cunt muscles tightly around his cock and working my hips, milking as much cum from his throbbing cock as I could.

"Mmmm, that's it baby." I cooed. "Drain those big fucking balls into my little cunt. I want a nice big juicy load to play with."

His cock pulsed over and over again at my words, filling the end of the rubber like a water balloon. He pulled out and I saw the swollen tip bulging with a big sticky load of cum. He slowly removed the condom, careful not to spill any of my treat, and I quickly grabbed it from his hands. I held it up and admired the generous amount of semen that had filled the tip.

"Not too bad..."

He stood there watching me judge the condom full of cum, waiting to see what I was going to do. I smiled at him and then tilted my head back, letting the swollen end of the condom plop down into my mouth. I sucked on the outside and cleaned off the mix of pussy juice and cum from my cunt that glazed the latex. I squished the cum inside the condom around with my tongue, using my lips to pull it all into the tip. Finally I rolled it all the way out and held it over my mouth, turning it upside down letting the sticky load ooze out onto my tongue. I squeezed my fingers down the length of it until the last few white globs plopped into my mouth. I wiggled my tongue up inside it and licked out the remaining sperm, then rolled the condom up and popped it in my mouth, chewing on it like a piece of cum flavored bubblegum. Once it was completely clean I pulled it out and tossed it back to the guy, who just stared at me in awe.

One of the girls in the crowd who'd been watching the show and masturbating climbed up on the bed. She was a cute little brunette with nipple rings, and she squatted down over my head and worked her pussy hard with 3 fingers, rubbing her clit and screaming at me as her orgasm peaked.

"FUUCK YESSSS YOU CUM EATING WHORE!! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR NASTY FUCKING FACE!" she screamed, her body twitching and shaking. Her pussy made wet squelching sounds around her fingers as she started spraying her hot, sticky juices all over my face, soaking my hair and washing some of the semen from my skin. She roughly grabbed the back of my head and I gasped as she smeared my face all over her slippery, gushing hole, mashing it against my lips and nose. I stuck my tongue out and lapped at her delicious pink folds and breathed in deeply, inhaling the intoxicating smell of fresh, cumming pussy before she grabbed my hair and threw me back down to the bed. She stood on quivering legs with her eyes closed, her fingers slowly pumping in and out of her pussy for a second before she stumbled off the bed to make room for more guys.

A couple minutes later another woman from the crowd ran up and grabbed my chin in her hand, planting a wet kiss on my lips. My eyes widened as I felt her push a warm, thick load of sticky cum out onto my tongue. She swirled her tongue around as it oozed past my lips, coating every surface inside my mouth with the warm goo. Once she'd pushed it all in she pulled back and giggled.

"My husband says 'Hi!'" she laughed, kissing me once more and then crawling off the bed. I swirled the load around in my mouth, savoring the taste of this cum from some anonymous stranger I'd never even met.

I must have been fucked by at least a hundred guys, all taking turns shooting their cum in, on, and around me. They fucked every hole there was to fuck in my slutty little body, pounding my pussy and ass into submission. Cum was flying everywhere. Certainly none of them had any reservations about fucking a well-used hole, since both of mine were long ago a sopping, gooey mess of cum and cunt cream. The bowl under my pussy and ass was nearly overflowing with white cream, my holes were dripping with cum, and there was hardly an inch of skin that wasn't covered with a slippery glaze of sperm.

I couldn't stop touching myself and running my hands over my glistening skin, rubbing the cum into it. The layer of soft, warm, slippery goo coating my body was the most erotic feeling I could ever imagine. The lipstick above my mound was now so smeared with cum that it was unreadable, and my pussy was pink and puffy from taking so many hard cocks. I knew it would be sore tomorrow, but for now I still felt that itchy arousal deep inside it that needed to be satisfied by more cocks and cum.

One particularly well hung guy knelt in front of me and positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I held my breath as he slowly inserted it, stretching my already gaping cunt even wider. This cock was huge. It had to be over 10 inches, and it was as big around as a fucking soda can. I couldn't remember ever taking anything bigger, but my cunt was so slick with all the combined juices that the huge shaft slid into me like butter, cum seeping out around it as he stuffed it inside me.

He fucked me slowly at first, stretching out the silky walls of my cunt and hitting spots inside that I didn't even know existed. My back arched with pleasure and my pussy gripped his cock like a slippery velvet glove, gentle spasms inside it dancing along his thick rod. Every deep thrust made my body jump and jerk with pleasure as my pussy gushed warm girl cum all over his cock, and I was reduced to a quivering mass of orgasmic bliss. I could feel my pussy muscles spasming and twitching uncontrollably as the fat head of his cock moved through my cunt, stretching out the tight, warm tunnel with every push.

"Oh god... please... fuck me harder please... Pound that sloppy little pussy!" I whimpered, clenching my eyes shut as his huge cock split my puffy mound. His balls, heavy with cum, slapped against my asshole as he slammed his cock into me. My muscles tensed and I curled up into the fetal position, cumming hard on his cock. I couldn't even scream it was so intense. My warm, sticky cum spurted out of my cunt and drenched his cock and balls. My eyes glazed over and my body twitched with pleasure as he fucked me through my orgasm. Finally he groaned, his cock pulsing and firing several blasts of cum into my pussy, adding to the sloppy mess inside.

He slowly removed his spent cock and warm cum flooded out, running down my ass and joining the dozens of other guys cum and my own juices sloshing around in the bowl. Once it was finally out my head flopped back down to the mattress and I took a deep breath. I just laid there for a minute, the guys pausing to let me to recover from the massive orgasm I'd just endured. After a minute or so though, another guy stepped up to fill my ass, and others gathered around me, the fuck-a-thon beginning once again.

It felt like I was lost in a dream. The whole room felt like it was spinning and nothing felt quite real as my mind clouded. My head lolled back off the edge of the bed, and I noticed one guy standing above my head, looking down and stroking his cock. I looked at him upside down and smiled as my body started rocking back and forth from the thrusting cock in my ass.

"Wanna fuck my face?" I asked dreamily.

I grinned and opened my mouth up wide, sticking my tongue out and offering him my throat to fuck. He knelt down in front of me and rubbed his cock on my face a couple times, then put the head in my mouth and started pushing forward into my throat. I felt the fat ridge of his cock stretch it wide as it pushed deeper in. My fingers rubbed little circles around my gooey clit as I watched his balls get closer and closer to my face, finally smushing up against my nose and cutting off my air completely. He held it there until my eyes started to water and I started to squirm, then finally yanked his cock free. I gasped in air and coughed as spit rolled out of my mouth and over my face.

"Again!" I croaked, as soon as I could speak again.

He roughly shoved his cock back into my throat and started pounding away. The feeling of totally giving up control and not being able to breathe made my pussy gush, so I reached up with both hands and wrapped them around my throat, gently squeezing down. My throat made wet gurgling sounds around the cock as it thrust in and out, and I could feel the fat head pass underneath my fingertips as I squeezed down on my neck. I heard the guy groan, and he grabbed onto my tits with both hands, squeezing hard and using them for leverage to start fucking my face harder. His balls slapped up against my face, almost dazing me as he fucked my throat like the other cock fucked my ass. The pounding from both ends made my body rock back and forth on the bed like a battering ram as they spit roasted me, making each thrust that much harder.

Finally the guy fucking my throat shoved all the way in, smashing his crotch against my face. My throat bulged and his heavy sack smashed up against my nose, blocking my air again as his cock swelled in my throat. My eyelids drooped and my body twitched as I squeezed down harder on my neck and felt his cock fire blast after blast of hot cum straight into my stomach. I was about to pass out when he finally ripped his cock from my throat. I hacked and coughed, letting go of my neck and gasping in air. The guy rubbed the head of his cock around my face as the last globs of sperm oozed out of it.

I don't know how long I was fucked for, but it seemed like hours. I just laid there, keeping my legs spread open as wide as I could for them and letting them use my body like cum receptacle. A line of guys formed at each end of my body, one line running a train on my pussy and ass, and the other line jerking off over me and splattering my face with cum. It wasn't long before I could feel their jizz completely saturating my head. I looked up at the mirror and just stared at myself as they pounded me. My face looked like it was covered with melting cake frosting. It dripped in thick white lines down the sides of my head, pooling in my ears and under my head. Every few seconds another blast of gooey cream would splatter down on me from above as another guy drained his balls onto my face.

I hooked my fingers in the corners of my mouth and pulled it open as the guys splattered me. Before long my mouth was slowly filling up with the gooey cream. I swirled my tongue around and gargled softly, tasting every juicy load that found its way between my stretched lips. Once the white pool of sperm was threatening to overflow my lips I took my fingers out and carefully closed my mouth. My cheeks were bulging out like a chipmunk's, but unlike a chipmunk, my mouth was filled with a much creamier, tastier kind of nut. I swished it around for a second as more warm semen splattered my face, and then swallowed hard, getting almost the whole load down in one gulp.

"Fuck that was yummy..." I moaned, using my finger to push some of the overflowed cum around my lips into my mouth.

Some of the jizz got in my eyes, but I didn't care. I was too busy cumming. My hair was swimming in a pool of cum that had collected on the plastic underneath it. I was in a nearly constant state of orgasm. My mind just blanked and my eyes rolled back as I was continually fucked and consumed by pleasure.

Finally I realized they had stopped fucking me for a moment and I gingerly sat up. The mask of cum on my face shifted and started sliding off and dripping down my neck and tits, and my gooey hair glued itself to my back. My normally tight holes had taken countless numbers of cocks, and were gaping open and completely filled with semen. The pool of cum that had been collecting in my pussy bubbled out in a thick stream as I sat up, every little movement causing more to gush out. Some of the globs that had been gathering on my glazed tits rolled down my flat stomach and splashed into the bowl . My slick mons was covered with the creamy fluid, and little pearly white droplets clung to my puffy labia. I sat up more and squeezed hard, watching as a warm gush of white sperm flooded out of my ass. I kept pushing until the last little rivulets of cum finally escaped my stretched fuck holes.

I collapsed back to the bed and tried to catch my breath, slowly coming back to my senses as everyone took a short break from the frantic fucking. My body was so hot. I felt like I was covered with a warm, sticky blanket. Cum soaked nearly every pore. I stretched my tired muscles, watching as the creamy fluid shifted and dripped over my tight skin, finally laying back and let the tranquil feeling of moist, sexy heat penetrate my body.

The lull didn't last long though, as one of the guys appeared on the bed and grabbed my hair, flipping me over onto my hands and knees. He positioned himself behind me and thrust into my pussy as another stood in front of me with his ass facing me. He spread his cheeks open for me and I buried my face in his ass. I grabbed his cock with one hand and stroked him as I rimmed his tight hole with my tongue. I'd never licked a guy's ass before, but the feeling of it twitching around my tongue while I yanked oh his cock was incredibly erotic. I shoved it deep and fondled his cock and balls until he turned around and started jerking off in front of my face.

He grabbed my hair in a fist and turned my face upward as he pulled hard on his cock. Watching the big purple head twitching just inches from my face, and knowing it was about to explode and cover me with another layer of hot, gooey cock cream, was orgasm-inducing. I slid a hand between his cheeks and tickled his little hole with the tip of my finger.

"Please give me your cum.." I begged. "Please! I need it..."

I gently pushed my finger deeper, wiggling it in and massaging his prostate as he pumped his cock. That was too much for him and his cum exploded out of the swollen cock head, a huge blast arcing over my face and splashing onto my back, followed by 4 or 5 more quick spurts that splattered on my face and neck.

"Oh god.. mmmm... thank you..." I sighed.

I licked some of the cum off my top lip and planted a wet kiss in the tip of his twitching cock before he walked away. I put my hands back on the bed and grit my teeth as the guy behind me kept pounding my pussy. Long ropes of cum dripped from my chin and swung back and forth like whips as he fucked me.

One of the other women who'd been watching from the bar sat down beside me on the bed. She looked a few years older than me, and she was still filly clothed in a tight little black dress and heels. She was even holding a half empty glass of champagne. She ran her free hand over my slippery skin, fondling my tits and giving my nipples a quick pinch. Her long nails trailed over my body, down my sides, over my ribs and tummy, and up under the curve of my breasts, lightly scratching over my wet skin and making little dry tracks through the sheen of sweat and cum I was covered with. My skin tingled everywhere she touched, and goose bumps covered my slippery body. She leaned in and licked my shoulder, dragging her tongue up my collarbone and neck, and suckling on my earlobe.

"You're a sexy little cum slut." She whispered right in my ear. "I might just have to take you home and lick you clean."

"Would you like that?" She bent down and caught one of the little strings of cum hanging from my chin on her tongue and licked it up, sucking my bottom lip between hers. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and the cum she's lapped up slid off of it onto my tongue. She broke the kiss and I swallowed the creamy gift down. "I've never seen a girl covered with so much jizz. Would you like it if I ate all that creamy sperm off your skin? If I sucked your little holes clean of all that warm, yummy cum?"

Her fingers ran through my hair as she teased me, making me shiver with pleasure. All I could do was moan to her as the guy behind me grabbed a fist full of hair and pounded my pussy. She reached up and gently unsnapped the collar that was still around my neck and then held it up in front of me. It was sticky from the cum that had dripped off my face and down my neck. Each of the shiny silver letters that spelled out WHORE had white globs of cum clinging to them. She moved it closer to my face and my tongue darted out, tracing each letter and cleaning them of the sticky cum. Once each letter had been cleaned she laid it down on the bed and started lightly massaging the sore red lines from where it had dug into my neck. Her fingers felt so good sliding across the soft, wet skin. Her tender touch made me tingle and sent shivers running down my spine.

"You love this, don't you?" She asked. "You love being the perfect little cum-eating fuck-slut for all these guys, don't you?"

"Fuck yesss..." I hissed through gritted teeth.

She swirled her fingers around my my slippery neck, then patted me on the back of the head with a knowing grin.

"I've got a little present for you baby..."

She reached into a little pocket on her dress and pulled out a pair of rubber-tipped nipple clamps, connected by a long, silver chain. She held them up for me to look at and then reached under me, grabbing one of my tits and attaching the first clamp. My tits were so slick with cum and sweat that she had to pull hard on my nipple to get the clamp on, making me gasp. After a minute both of them were on, and my nipples burned from the squeezing pressure. The chain swung back and forth under my body as I fucked back on the cock that was stuffing my cunt.

"Here hun, hold this." She said, grabbing the chain in her fingers and bringing it up to my mouth. I did what I was told, opening my mouth up and pulling the chain in with my tongue, then biting down on it to hold it in place.

The girl kept running her hands over my slick back and neck for the next few minutes, massaging the cum into my skin. My nipples were starting to really sting as the clamps crushed down on them and my tits swung back and forth.

I didn't realize what was going on until it was already happening. The girl grinned and nodded to the guy fucking my pussy, and he grabbed my hair, jerking my head back quickly. The chain caught in my mouth and tore the clamps off my tits in one quick yank.

Katies
Katies
412 Followers