The Good Neighbor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO HANDS!" chorused the girls. Rob dropped his hands. None of the others tried to raise them, lest they be out of the game.

Janey went next. She bared her breasts and pressed them to each guy's face, rubbing her nipples across their mouths while holding their heads. All of the guys moaned with pleasure at the face wash. If she spent a little more time with Bret, it was more than a coincidence.

Julie decided to French kiss each guy as she had both hands on the inside of their thighs. She might have accidentally brushed their package on more than one occasion, especially, Wayne's. The guys were beginning to love this game, as each girl seemed to be a little more forward in her touching. Bret, Wayne and Paul had erections that they tried to hide by shifting positions. It was obvious to the girls what the guys were trying to hide.

At last it was Mary's turn. By silent signals, she had arranged for each of the other girls to approach a guy at the same time. They would not know they were getting simultaneous treatment. Mary approached Paul. Julie paired with Wayne. Janey got in front of Bret, of course. That left Jenny and Susan to sneak in front of Rob and Jim, respectively. On the silent signal from Mary, each girl did something new to the guy they paired with. Mary boldly touched Paul's erection through his pants.Still huge, she thought.Long enough to almost peek out the top of his shorts. I could touch the tip. Yes, I will! She reached inside the top of his stretch waistband to finger the tip of his penis.

Oh, man, thought Paul.I'm glad the guys can see me. Is she doing this to everybody? But can't the other girls see what's going on? Mary was fondling Paul longer than she would have if she had to move down the line, but he didn't mind. "I want to touch you, too," he whispered to his fondler.

"Wait," Mary whispered back.

Seeing Mary being bold with Paul, the other girls likewise took advantage of their blindfolded partners. Each knew they were anonymous, so they could not be blamed later. Janey was French kissing Bret, and Julie was groping Wayne.

Susan was glad to have Jim Holtz helpless in front of him. She had always wanted to go out with him, and was glad he was at this party. Susan held Jim's chin with one hand, kissing him lightly on the lips and cheeks. Her other hand cupped his package, which was now thoroughly aroused and threatening to bust forth from his shorts. She opened his pants and bent to kiss the tip of his fully erect cock. Wasting no time, she took it inside her mouth and, with gentle sucking and tongue action, she tried to give him the best blowjob that she could.

Jenny was more reluctant than the others at first. Her recent sexual awakening with Ron (and her Mom!) made her uncharacteristically hungry for sex, but somewhat cautious.Ron's so nice. I wonder if Rob is also nice? I'm still a virgin, though. She leaned into Rob, pressing her chest to his, kissing his mouth and feeling him kiss back. She wanted to feel him and did so with her hand, just as each of the other girls was doing to their partner.He'll never know it was I, she thought. Surprised at what she felt, she looked down at what her hand covered, feeling the thickness of his erection through his pants. Rob moaned and pushed his cock against her hand. Jenny used her other hand to probe his package, cupping his ball sack and tracing her fingers up the shaft.

"Oh, god. That feels good," Rob whispered. "Keep going."

Seeing the other girls were still occupied feeling up their guys, Jenny whispered back, "OK, but be quiet." Slowly she opened his zipper. No longer able to control his hands, he helped her open his fly. Out popped his cock, fully engorged. Not as large as she expected from a football player, still it was a good-looking cock. She began to stroke it. "Oh, yes," he sighed. "Do it. I don't care who you are. Just get me off!"

By this time, all of the guys were in a state of extreme arousal. Most were getting their cocks stroked by one of the girls. The "no hands" rule broke down; Wayne, Bret, and Paul were actively feeling the breasts of their partners. Soon, Jim was the only one with a blindfold still in place. Susan removed it as she gently pushed him backwards. She was the first to begin sucking cock, but not the last. All pretense of identifying the mystery girl was dropped, as each couple was busy groping, stroking, petting, and now sucking each other. The guys were turned on so much, that they did not mind being in each other's company getting sexual favors in a group.

Paul's thick long cock got more than a couple of second looks from the girls and jealous looks from the guys, as Mary held it lovingly with both hands.Let's get this party REALLY rolling, she thought. Quickly, she shed her shirt and shorts and mounted Paul as he lay on his back. Pushing slowly down, she began to encase his monster cock within herself. As she did in the car at the drive-in, she used him to satisfy herself. With a rapid up and down motion, she rode him with ease. Well lubricated from anticipation, she slid over his engorged member in slow strokes, maximizing the pressure on her g-spot. Paul, in turn, was enjoying the view of Mary's tits, as they bounced by her action above him. He held her hips as she bucked over his groin. He thrust up to meet her, and then relaxed as she rose up to partially withdraw until only the tip remained inside. She pushed down again until they were groin to groin, the wetness squeezed out as their skins rubbed together.

As Mary was riding Paul, so was Julie on top of Wayne. He was actively pumping his cock into her eager hole. Mary and Julie exchanged smiles, giving each other a high-five as they synchronized their motions to each other briefly.

By Susan's hand and mouth action, Jim was the first to cum. With a big grunt and an "Ahhhhh!" he let loose a stream of jism into her mouth. She swallowed his load and continued to suck him and pump his cock until he stopped the spasms. She slid up next to him and they lay together. His hand pushed inside her shorts and quickly found her moist slit. Rubbing one finger over the opening, he pushed until two, then three fingers were working into the depths of her vaginal opening. Susan quickly shed her shorts and encouraged his finger fucking with moans, kisses, and whispers. "Oh, yeah. Stick those fingers in me. Push them in. Wiggle them…ohh…like that. Ohhh, yes. Don't stop."

Bret was on top of Julie, pumping away. On his hands and knees, his bare ass was rising and falling like a machine, the muscles in his back glistening with the effort. Julie let out a little squeal as her first orgasm overcame her in the midst of his thrusting. Slowing for just a moment, Bret renewed fucking her with abandon, now eager for his own release. With just a few more pushes, he felt the point of no return when nothing could stop his finish. Thrusting deep inside her, he let loose with a series of grunts of his own, each timed to match the spurts of cum he shot deep within Julie's womb. He collapsed on her; together they rolled to the side. He held himself within her as long as he could, eventually his shrinking organ withdrew, allowing the cum to drip slowly from her pussy.

Jenny's hand job on Rob had him on the brink of a big release. His hands guided hers over his cock, setting the rhythm toward the end, to maximize his pleasure. Her face was still close to his cock, her curiosity about his impending cumming strong. She wanted to see his spurt, but was unprepared when the first white jet, squirted out. With a guttural "Uggh", Rob came hard. It hit her squarely between her eyes, and slowly rolled down her nose to her lips. Before she could lick it away, a second and third ejaculation splattered her cheeks and lips. Opening her mouth, she captured his cock, sucking it inside as Rob continued to spasm, jerking his cock to squeeze out each glob of cum. Jenny swallowed his deposit. Their eyes met as she continued to hold him with her lips, lightly licking his red knob with her tongue. Rob had a big grin, and Jenny was smiling with her eyes. She released him and said "Did you like that?"

"You know I did," replied Rob.

"Will you do me like that now?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," said Rob as he looked around to see everyone else still busily engaged with their partners. Jenny repositioned herself after sliding her shorts off. As she spread her legs, Rob put his head between her thighs and began to gently kiss her pussy. He looked up at her and said, "Tell me what to do." She did, and he followed her instructions until she was squirming and humping.

"Oh, yes. You're a good pussy licker. I love to have my pussy licked. You're going to make me cum. Don't stop. Just like that. Now put one of your fingers inside and wiggle. Oh, yeah, like that." Jenny continued to instruct Rob.Who am I to be giving lovemaking lessons? I just learned myself. But I know what feels good, and this DEFINITELY feels GOOD! As rapidly as his orgasm came on him, Rob's tongue had brought Jenny to the edge and over. "Oooh, ahhh! I'm cumming! OOOOH!" Rob could feel the intensity of her contractions, as he continued to lap her pussy of the juices.Not bad, he thought.Tastes kind of good. It sure makes her feel good. I could get into this!

Mary's action on Paul resulted in their strong simultaneous orgasm. As she dropped on his chest, sighing with contentment, the last of his eruptions weakly pumped into her.God, what a cock! It's so huge, but I can't get enough! Soon, with the inevitable shrinkage, he could feel himself slowly falling out. Their combined juices leaked from her pussy to coat his groin and balls.

Julie and Wayne were still going at it. She had achieved several orgasms and was feeling weak, as she slowed herself from the on-top riding. Knowing Wayne had not yet cum, she swung off of him and curled by his side. She jacked his wet cock with two hands as it pointed straight up. Several others were watching Julie's actions. "Oh, Julie! Here it comes! I'm cumming uhh, NOW!" Paul's first spurt rose above his cock in a long white milky rope, arching in slow motion, peaking at last to fall back on his belly. Before the first glob landed, the second and third were launched in similar trajectories. The next few were weaker, but just as visible to those observing the action in the firelight.

Spontaneous applause broke out. "Great cum, you stud," said Julie.

"It's about time, dickhead," said Paul. "Now it's the guy's turn to do the ladies."

"OK, but let's not waste time with the blindfolds. Just get to licking!" said Mary. Seeing Susan and Jenny already getting theirs, Mary, Janey and Julie spread themselves quickly, instructing the guys on the fine art of pussy licking. The guys learned fast and the girls were soon moaning with delight. All that got the guys aroused again. Soon the five couples were fucking or sucking each other again, each person reveling in the sounds of multiple orgasms going on around them.

All in all, not a bad party, thought Mary.I wonder if college will be this fun?

The end.

If you liked this story, please give me feedback. It made me hot writing it. Hopefully it made you hot too. With your encouragement, I might write more, ‘cause I've got other ideas. What do you think? Jen