The Gulf Coast Move Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you and Samantha come to be members here?" I asked Gwen.

Gwen smiled. "Our nudist club at school used to come out here since you can't go nude outside in Northern Illinois for most of the school year." That was he first I had heard that there was a nudist club at the university or that my daughter was a member.

We swam for a while, showered off in the open showers, and went to the restaurant for a naked lunch. While we were eating, one of the staff came up to Gwen and asked, "You were wanting a group massage for seven?"

"Yes," Gwen replied.

The young man smiled. "We'll be ready for you in half an hour. Is the solarium acceptable? We have the space for seven tables there."

"The solarium will be fine," Gwen replied.

After we finished lunch, Gwen and Samantha led us to the solarium where seven massage tables, each draped with a sheet, were set up in a circle in the warm sunshine. After a few minutes, three women and four men came out, all in The Spa uniform. One of the women came up to me. "Hello," she said, "I'm Gail. I'll be your therapist today."

Gail had me get onto one of the tables. Carol and Samantha were on the tables with their male masseurs to my right and left. None of us were draped. I guess that is unnecessary in a facility where coed nudity is mandatory. Gail's massage was deep. She hit a few places that were more tense than I knew. While there were short moments of pain, it was overall a very good massage; lasting about 90 minutes. Of course, there was no "happy ending," but Gail also was not reticent about touching any part of my body. Nor, from what I could see were the masseurs reticent about touching Carol and Samantha.

We all finished at about the same time. Everyone looked very pleased. The therapists enjoined us to drink plenty of water and explained that tipping was not allowed at The Spa. We went back to the pool and used the sauna and steam room.

Late in the day, we were walking through the jacuzzi area. Gwen pointed at one of four very small circular structures that stood about chest high. "They call those the "cuddle tubs.' Two people can fit into one if you are very, very good friends." Gwen and Jason shared a look. Gwen said, "Jason and I are going to use one. Anyone else?"

Carol shared a look with Cheryl and Peter. "Dear," Carol said, "Why don't you and Samantha use a cuddle tub? I think Cheryl, Peter, and I are going to have a drink."

Samantha was smiling. "That would be great!" she said, quickly adding, "If you want to Harry."

Of course, I wanted to get into a small hot tub with one of the two most beautiful women I knew; particularly when the other, my wife, had suggested it. I walked to a vacant cuddle tub. "Will this one do?" I asked. Samantha nodded enthusiastically. I pressed a green button on the outside of the cuddle tub. The water started to bubble gently. I used the step to get into the tub. It barely held me. It was going to be very tight when Samantha joined me.

Samantha followed me into the tub. The tub was so small that she had to sit in my lap. I didn't complain. Samantha wiggled around until her thighs were, sort of, straddling me. Her chest was against mine. Our faces were inches apart. As she had wiggled around, she had rubbed her bottom against my dick several times. I got hard. Samantha shift position again very slightly and just the head of my dick went into her pussy. "There, that feels good," Samantha said. Indeed, it did.

There wasn't room to fuck, and we didn't. However, it was exquisite to be that intimate with Samantha. For a long time, we just looked in each other's eyes. God, Samantha was an extraordinarily beautiful young woman.

Gwen and Jason finally got out of their tub, which was sort of a signal that we should too. With me still barely inside of her, Samantha said, "I took a job at the TV station in Milwaukee where I interned the last two summers."

"Is that a good thing?" I asked.

"I think so," Samantha replied.

"I hope that you get some time to come to Florida," I said.

Samantha gave me a brief kiss. She smiled. "We'll see each other again Harry, and we'll be even closer than this." I had no idea what she was thinking of.