The Guys in the Forum Wanted More

Story Info
Angela and I capture a couple of boys.
1.7k words
4.11
23.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other night I needed something to write about so I suggested to Angela that we might want to go out and capture some boys. I wanted to get covered in cum. My face, my titties, my hair, all of me; and that happened but I think what happened to Angela makes a more interesting story. I'm going to write about that instead.Well, I'm actually going to write about both stories because they are intertwined.

You boys won't appreciate it, I'm sure, but it's a proven fact that it is harder for a girl to find a boy with the assets she's looking for than it is for a boy to find a girl. Let's face it, you can look at us and see if we're big, soft, and curvy. You can tell if we have tiny tits, narrow hips, and a small ass. I've never been collected by a boy who was looking for big tits. To some extent, we can see a few of the same things but not all of them. I can look at a boy and tell if he is fit, I can look at a boy and get a good idea of what his ass looks like but the size of his package is a mystery until I get to see it. Even then you can't tell for sure until he gets excited.

I've had boys who's peckers are tiny when at rest but grow when they are stimulated. Some of them grow too big.

I'm not a fan of the monster cock but I love to be filled up, six to eight inches is perfect for me. Six or slightly smaller is what I want when I'm craving anal. Six to eight is great for my pussy. If you're bigger than that boyo, then you're probably getting a blow job or a hand job from me. I do relish the heft of a big cock in my hand and I love to rub them on my lips and suck them. I prefer big cocks that ooze cum rather than shoot it. Give a hand job to a big boy who has a lot of force behind his ejaculation and you wind up with cum on the ceiling. An oozer though, runs out slowly and you can lick it off his head as soon as it comes out or you can clean your fingers as it coats them with all its glorious warm protein filled goodness.

Listen to me though. I guess the truth is that I just like a cock that I can coax cum from, and although I like an oozer, I like a spurter too. I don't know what I'm talking about. Just bring on the boners, I love 'em all.

Where was I? Oh yeah, I was telling you about boys with tiny dicks that get big when they are called to action. Other boys have cocks that are eight to ten inches long when they are just hanging there. Some of these boys, when they get excited don't get any bigger; they just come to attention and get hard. Others of them grow even larger when they get stiff. Gene was like that. His dick was big flaccid and even bigger when it was hard. When he had a boner, I could barely fit the head of his cock in my mouth. He was a considerate lover and I always enjoyed fucking Eugene but sometimes, he was just too much of a good thing.

Anyway, when Angela and I went out that night, we found these two boys in a coffee shop in Santa Monica. We had decided that we weren't going to share our boys that night. We were going to stick with the one we started with. They took us to their place and it turns out that the boy I got was one of those boys who doesn't grow much – he started off big and was about the same size when he got hard. I wrapped my lips around the end of his dick and we had a wonderful time. We spent most of the evening chewing on each other's genitals and I had three orgasms. I also had cum in my hair, on my face and all over my tits and belly.

Turns out that Angela's boy was smaller. We were all four in the living room so Roger, who was my boy for the night, and I listened to Angela and her boy talking. They had obviously been watching as I sucked on Roger's dick and their conversation went something like this...

Boy: That looks great, doesn't it? I want to stick my dick in your mouth.

Angela: That does look great but first I want to do something else.

Boy: What?

Angela: Look at your cock. It's small, perfectly sized for what I have in mind.

Boy (somewhat perturbed that she had just told him he had a small dick): What are you talking about?

Angela: I was thinking I might like to stuff your little man head first into my ass. Then we can make him do pushups till he throws up. What do you think? I have some cherry lube in my purse.

Boy: Really? I've never been offered anal sex before.

Angela: Yeah, really. I want your cum in my ass. We can wash you off and I can suck you after that.

Angela does a great job of talking dirty and this guy obviously loved it because when she went to get the lube from her purse he spent the whole time watching her walk across the room with one hand holding his balls and the other slowly stroking himself. Roger and I watched as I ran my tongue around and around the ridge defining the head of his dick. We watched as Angela squeezed a generous helping of lube on her boy's dick. We watched as she handed him the lube and pointed her ass in his direction. We watched him squeeze the lube and massage it in. We listened as she instructed him to push his finger in and as I was watching this; Roger erupted.

Roger wasn't what I would call an oozer but the force behind his ejaculation wasn't going to put my eye out either. Which was a good thing since that's where the first shot went, right in my eye; I had to laugh as I closed one eye and rubbed my lips on his cock. Pretty soon cum was dripping off my chin onto my tits, my belly, and onto my lap.

By the time I got around to looking at Angela and her boy again she had a look of sheer transcendence on her face. The head of his cock was in her ass and he was pulling her head back gently as he held her hair. He stayed pretty still and she moved on his hard on until his entire erection was buried in her ass. Then she surrendered control to him. He let go of her hair and grabbed her hips as he tried to push in even deeper. Angela dropped her head to the cushion but stayed on her knees. Her ass remained in the air as her boy pumped slowly and gently in and out. Angela moaned and a smile remained fixed on her face.

It wasn't long before he boy spoke again, "Oh no," he said, "I'm about to cum. What do you want me to do?"

Angela: Don't you dare pull out. I want you to cum in my ass.

Boy: Fuck...

He pushed in deep and froze, his face contorted. Roger nudged me with his elbow and we both smiled at the expression on his face. He collapsed onto Angela's back and they both collapsed onto the floor, still coupled dick to ass. They lay like that for a moment and then he started moving again, still gently. Eventually he pulled out and Angela turned onto her side cum bubbling from her ass. Her boy, with his boner still there, jumped up and ran to the other room.

Roger tongued my clit while we listened to Angela's boy in the other room. He came back into the living room drying his cock. "I washed it off," he said. He lay down next to her and she rolled over to take him in her mouth. It was the classic 69 position and his own cum was draining from her ass onto his face as he licked her pussy and she sucked his cock.

The whole scene was incredibly hot. I was leaning against the couch pulling Roger's head tighter against my crotch when he took me to the apex. I clenched his head tightly between my thighs and found synch with his tongue. I stopped breathing for awhile. As soon as I pushed his head away Angela and her boy began rolling from side to side. His cum was pumping into her mouth and her orgasm had her entire body as stiff as his dick.

I freed Roger's head and he rolled onto his back, gasping for air. His boner stood at attention, begging for attention. I reached for the cherry lube and squeezed some on my hand. I rubbed his dick. I massaged his balls. When I felt them beginning to contract for another cum shot I lowered my head and wrapped my hair around his dick. He was very vocal that time, he roared as his cum flowed into my hair.

I came twice more that night. Roger was done and although his dick remained large it never got stiff again. Angela's boy seemed to stay hard and she seemed to stay wet. She came twice more for a total of four and her boy only spurted one more time but stayed hard, maybe for her sake.

Eventually we had to leave. We gave them fake phone numbers and drove back to Hollywood where we collapsed into our own bed. I kept my tongue in Angela's pussy the rest of the night and she did the same for me. I could taste her boy's cum inside her.

CJ: my boy was named Roger. What was your boy's name.

Angela: I don't know. I never asked him.