The Haircut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really wish she played somewhere else," Kelly said. "Then I could spike one into her self-righteous face!"

Chandra, who played a role in recruiting, said defensively, "She's an outstanding player."

"No argument," Kelly replied. "She's the best player on the team. It's her personality and beliefs I object to. You know, she has a white tee shirt and shorts she wears in the shower? She won't even take her clothes off to shower!" That seemed bizarre to me, and I wondered whether Kelly was exaggerating, but I saw several players nodding their heads in agreement.

"Karen's not bad," Molly said. Karen Worth was a freshman defensive specialist from California. She had blonde hair and a cute face.

"Yes," Kelly said. "And Karen's got that smoking hot body. I'm sure she wants to show that off. She probably would if she didn't have to listen to Tiffany preaching all the time."

There were a few minutes of silence before Kelly went on. "Since we're talking about Tiffany, I should tell you, Vickie and Will, that she's trying to talk the younger players into complaining to the AD about you sharing a room on the road. She says it 'sets the wrong moral climate and distracts us.'" That was troubling.

After a bit longer, everyone got out of the pool. We all went to the railing on one side of the roof and looked out over the city. It was a little surreal to be up there naked with eight naked women, some of whom, particularly Vickie, Chandra, and Molly, were very beautiful.

We went back to our rooms. The rooms were small, despite what the Department was paying for them. Chandra sat on the edge of one of the twin beds in our room and got herself off with her vibrator. Vickie and I made love a couple of feet away on the other bed. We left the lights on.

Driving home from the airport that Sunday night, I told Vickie, "If Tiffany is trying to make trouble, maybe I should ask to be reassigned from traveling with the volleyball team."

"No!" Vickie said. "We don't get enough time together as it is. I want you on the trips with me. Besides, you've increased attendance this year with all your marketing."

"I can still do the marketing," I said. "Traveling is basically just paying the bills. I love going on these trips with you, but I don't want you to lose your job or something."

"I think there may be another way to deal with this," Vickie said.

"You mean get married?" I asked. We'd both been thinking about it since Chandra and Leon got married. Every time I thought about my future, Vickie was in it.

"Yes," Vickie said. "If we were at least engaged, it would look less like we're just shacking up on the Department's nickel."

"Vickie Traugher," I said, "will you marry me?"

Despite what she'd just said, Vickie seemed surprised that I had just proposed. "You really want to live with me for the rest of our lives?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I replied.

"I mean, with my nose, and I've only got a BS. You've got a Master's," Vickie protested.

"Vickie," I said, "I love everything about you, including your nose. College degrees don't define people. You have a Ph.D. in being a great person and a great lover. Marry me?"

"Of course, I will," Vickie replied. That has proven to be the best thing anyone has ever said to me.

Tiffany complained to the A.D. about Vickie and me sharing rooms on road trips. The seniors, Chandra, and even head coach Amy Adams all said we were not a distraction and that we both contributed positively to the team's performance. No one supported Tiffany. She came out of that episode looking bad. When I had to interact with her, it was obvious that she loathed me and Vickie.

The bigger hassle was our plan to get married. The University would not, of course, tell us we could not marry. But it wasn't certain that Vickie and I could both work in the Athletic Department once we were married. I feared one of us would have to leave and began looking for another job. Ours was the only major sports school in the area. There were only a couple smaller schools around with sports programs. I could look in other cities, but I didn't want to make Vickie move. She was from the city. She'd gone to the University and straight into the training room on graduation. Her parents lived less than two hours away. I saw myself flipping burgers somewhere.

The question finally went to the University General Counsel. That office issued a letter saying that Vickie and I could be married, and both stay in the Athletic Department because neither of us was in the other's reporting chain and neither of us had any formal role in evaluating or setting the pay for the other. "This conclusion must be re-examined should the responsibilities or authority of either employee change in the future," the letter warned.

The final decision that it was ok for Vickie and me to get married wasn't issued until the following February. By then, Chandra had gotten the job in New Mexico and left. Leon would follow her as soon as the high school basketball season ended. The volleyball team had won the conference and reached the national quarterfinals. I'm a little sorry to say Tiffany Becker played a key role in that success.

Molly and Kelly both had an adjustment. Their athletic careers were over. I'd gone through the same thing my senior year. You weren't expelled from the Athletic Department once your eligibility was used up, but you were a much lower priority than people who had playing time left. That could be difficult, especially for athletes who had been as important to their team as Molly and Kelly.

Molly, who had no idea what she wanted to do after graduation, spent a lot of her time with Reilly. Of course, Reilly was swimming all winter. Unfortunately, his senior season was not as successful as he expected. I got the impression from Molly that created some stress.

Kelly had managed to get good grades without expending a huge effort. I knew because monitoring the volleyball team's academic performance was one of my duties. She had decided to spend that time she had left at the university "just being a college kid." That included joining Vickie and me for our nude swimming workouts when Vickie wasn't out of town with basketball. As I said, I didn't find Kelly that physically attractive, but I loved her attitude.

It was early on a Sunday morning in March. The basketball team would find out later than day whether they were in the national tournament. Vickie had gotten back from the team's loss in the conference final late the night before. She still insisted that we get up and swim.

It was a rainy morning, not that unusual in these parts. Kelly usually met us at the side door to the pool building. As Vickie and I walked up, I was surprised to see a shorter figure standing with Kelly. The shorter person had the hood of their coat up against the rain so I couldn't see who it was. I trusted Kelly would not bring someone inappropriate.

Vickie unlocked the door and led us to the pool through the darkness. As Vickie turned on a few lights, the person with Kelly took off her coat. It was Karen Worth. As Vickie came back to us, Kelly said, "I hope you don't mind that I invited Karen."

"Karen," Vickie said, "you understand we swim naked?"

A wide smile came onto Karen's cute face. "I wouldn't have gotten up this early if you didn't," she replied. "I can swim wearing a suit any time."

"Since you're the newbie," Kelly told Karen, "You strip off first."

"Sure," Karen replied. She enthusiastically undressed. Kelly had been right a few months before. Karen had a spectacular body. Vickie, Kelly, and I took our clothes off. "I'm glad Will is here," Karen said. "This would be boring if it was just girls." Karen was openly staring at my dick. I looked at Vickie. She just smiled at me.

Vickie led us through her workout. She had added distance. I was impressed that she did the whole distance, at some speed, despite her lack of sleep. I was also pleased that I could largely keep up with her. Kelly kept pace. She was always extremely fit. Karen lagged behind some.

When we finished and got out of the pool, Karen stood with water dripping off her large breasts and said, "I need to swim more."

"You're always welcome to join us," Vickie said, "so long as you leave your swimsuit at home."

"Deal," Karen said with another smile.

Despite the better shampoo in the women's, we had started using the single shower room in the men's locker room to shower when Kelly joined us. Three people didn't fit in the women's shower cubicles, and we liked to shower together. Vickie and I were sharing a showerhead between Kelly and Karen. "Don't be rude Will," Vickie suddenly said, "wash Karen's back for her."

"Please!" Karen chimed in.

I hesitantly moved next to Karen and tentatively started washing her upper back. "Come on Will," Vickie said, "do it like you enjoy it. Karen's a lovely woman." I wasn't sure what Vickie was up to, but it did feel nice to have my hands on Karen. I started washing her more vigorously, pressing in almost like giving her a massage.

I stopped above Karen's nice round ass. "Could you please go lower?" Karen asked. "My shoulders are stiff. I can't reach back there." I looked at Vickie again. She smiled and nodded her head.

I wasn't going to argue. I started washing Karen's ass. I thought I was done until Vickie said, "Don't forget between her cheeks."

I spread Karen's hips slightly with one hand and washed between them with the other. When my finger ran across her asshole, Karen said aloud, "that's nice."

I turned to face Vickie and Kelly, both of whom looked amused. "Karen," Vickie said, "wash Will's back like he washed yours." Karen's hands on my back felt nice. When she spread my hips and fingered my asshole, I started getting erect. Vickie stepped to me, wrapped a hand around my dick, and said, "I wash this." After a few strokes, Vickie hugged me very tightly. I never did understand what Vickie was doing that morning. I enjoyed it, so why ask?

I had track again in the spring and Vickie had softball. Like the previous spring, we were apart a lot more than I liked. When she or I was out of town, I thought about her constantly.

Close to the end of the academic year, I returned from a track trip on a Sunday evening. "We've got a crisis brewing, "Vickie told me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Molly," Vickie replied. "I told her we'd both come over when you got back."

We walked several blocks to Molly's off-campus apartment. When she answered the door, I could see she'd been crying. I was surprised Reilly wasn't there. I knew they had separate apartments, but thought they were effectively living together.

Once we stepped into the apartment and Molly closed the door, she hugged me very tightly. "What is wrong?" I asked.

"Reilly," Vickie responded.

"Has something happened to him?" I asked.

Molly let go of me. "No," she said, "but we've broken up."

"What happened?" I asked.

We all sat down. "Exams start in ten days and graduation is in three weeks," Molly said. "Reilly wanted to talk about what we're doing after graduation."

"What are you doing after graduation?" I asked.

"That's the problem," Molly said. "Reilly's gotten into business school in L.A. There's a sanctioned swim club down there that will take him, so he'll have coaching and access to meets. Despite this season, he thinks he can make the Olympic team in two years. If that doesn't work out, he'll get a job where he wears a suit to an office every day."

"Ok?" I asked. I had the sense Vickie had already heard this.

"That's not me!" Molly said.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Long term, I don't know," Molly said. "My sister Lucinda is a really good sailor. She bought a sailboat, and she takes people on cruises around the islands in Hawai'i. She said I can be crew on her boat. I'm going to do that until I decide what I want to do next."

"That doesn't sound terrible to me," I said.

"Reilly called it 'dead-end' and said I have a 'lack of direction,'" Molly replied. "He wants me to go to L.A. with him and get into business school next year. Yes, my major is in business admin. I've learned enough to know I don't want to spend my life doing that. Two point five kids and gardening in the burbs doesn't sound appealing either. That's how Reilly wants to end up."

"And he's willing to break off with you if you don't do what he wants?" I asked.

"Yeah," Molly said. "I think he's getting pressure from his dad to stop swimming and make money. Reilly wants to prove he can do both. What really upsets me, though, is that he thinks he knows better than I do what is right for me!"

"Well," I said, "he's showing horrendous judgment to walk away from a woman as wonderful as you."

Molly looked at me. There was water in her eyes. "Thank you Will," she said. "I guess Reilly doesn't really think I'm as wonderful as you do."

"We both love you," Vickie told Molly. "Why don't you stay with us tonight? We'll get naked and drink some wine. You'll feel better."

Molly walked with us back to our apartment. We all undressed, drank some wine, and talked. Molly was very beautiful naked but seeing her next to Vickie left me in no doubt to whom I was committed. Despite, or perhaps because of, my resolve, the three of us slept together that night. I was deeply in love with Vickie, but sharing a bed with two beautiful, naked women, who were both great people, was not an unpleasant experience, even without sex.

Vickie and I met for lunch the next day, as we usually did. "I'm worried about Molly," Vickie said. "She hooked up with Reilly her freshman year. They've been a couple almost four years. What Reilly did must be a real blow to her confidence just as exams start."

"I haven't looked in a while," I said, "but I think she's ok to graduate."

"Please check that," Vickie said. "I don't want her to miss graduating on time because Reilly was a jerk."

I checked, a little surreptitiously, the next day. Molly's had used her eligibility, so I had no legitimate Athletic Department reason to look. What I saw was that Molly was ok, except for one course. She had a bad mid-term exam and needed a strong final to get the credit. Without credit for that course, she was three hours short of graduating.

I explained Molly's situation to Vickie that night. "Ok," Vickie said, "we need something that motivates Molly and makes her feel loved and desired. Right now, she's feeling rejection. That can be very tough to deal with."

"What?" I asked.

After a minute or so, a smile crept onto Vickie's face. "I know," she said. What came next threw me. "I'll promise her that, if she does well enough on the exam to get credit for the course and graduates on time, you'll fuck her."

"What!" I said. "How is that motivation?"

"Molly has wanted you for over a year, trust me, I know," Vickie replied.

"But she'll be disappointed when I don't have sex with her?" I asked.

"If I make that promise to her and she does what she needs too you damn well are having sex with her," Vickie replied.

"But, what about us?" I protested.

"What about us?" Vickie asked back. "Just because you have sex with Molly Havika doesn't change how we feel about each other, does it?"

"Of course not," I said, "but I'm not going to be unfaithful to you."

"You're not being unfaithful if I ask you to do it," Vickie said. "Molly's a dear friend. If it helps her out and makes her feel better about herself, I'll share you. We're here to help the student-athletes, aren't we? Yes, there is a lot of sex in our relationship, and I hope there always will be. But there is a lot more than just sex to our relationship. I know you will not love me any less because you fuck Molly. Besides, she's a beautiful, athletic woman. You'll probably enjoy it."

"I don't like this idea," I said.

"Will, please do it for me," Vickie replied. That was the trump card. "Please do it for me" was Vickie's shorthand for "this is really important to me and I'm going to be extremely disappointed if you do not do what I'm asking you to." I never turned down a "please do it for me."

"Ok," I said, somewhat defeated.

As you've probably guessed, Molly aced her exam and did well enough with everything else that she would graduate on time. The payoff was interesting, and a lot more fun than I expected.

The Friday after grades were posted, Molly came to our apartment for dinner. Vickie and I didn't wear clothes in the apartment. Molly undressed as soon as the front door was closed. She was a beautiful woman. She gave me a shy look. I stepped to her and gave her a tight naked hug. She felt good.

Vickie and I had set as attractive a table as we could. I had baked fresh fish with herbs, and Vickie made a salad and some vegetables I'd not heard of. Vickie offered Molly something to drink. Molly had turned twenty-one about a month earlier and could drink legally now. "Just water, please," Molly said. "I don't want to dull my senses at all for this."

We'd intentionally done the meal so there was little to clean up. We were all standing in the small kitchen cleaning what there was. Molly was standing in front of me with her bare back to me. Vickie came up behind me and pushed me against Molly. Vickie took my wrists and guided my hands over each of Molly's breasts. "I want you two to enjoy each other," Vickie said. She reached around me again and put a hand on each of Molly's asscheeks. "Molly, relax a bit. I want Will's dick to go a little way into your ass."

Molly giggled but did as Vickie directed. My dick was caught between two beautiful buttocks. Figuring I needed to go with it, I kissed the back of Molly's neck and began rubbing the tips of her nipples. I was getting already getting hard when Vickie told Molly to turn around. Molly did, looked down at my stiffening dick, and said "nice." With her nipples hard, Molly looked nice too.

Molly and I kissed, and our tongues began playing with each other. She held my balls for a moment and then ran her fingers along the underside of my shaft. I pressed a hand against her thighs. She shifted her legs slightly so I could reach her lips. After running my finger over them a couple of times, I started rubbing her clit. Her kiss became more aggressive. I slid a finger inside her. She was lubricated.

Vickie took us each by an arm and guided us to the bedroom. She put Molly on the bed on her back. Smiling at me, Molly spread her legs. I took a last look at Vickie, who nodded her agreement. I got on the bed between Molly's legs. She looked so beautiful and sexy. I can't honestly say I'd never thought about making love to Molly, but I never expected to do it, certainly not at Vickie's insistence.

I moved myself above Molly, lowered my hips, and slid my dick into her. She said, "thank you Will." Vickie got on the bed beside us. I decided that, if I was going to do this, I'd try to do it right. I put Vickie temporarily out of my mind and focused entirely on Molly's responses. My movements were firm, but slow. I wanted the tryst to last a while, and I needed to learn what gave Molly the most pleasure.

What I discovered was that Molly had two very sensitive spots, one on the front wall of her vagina and one on the back. I ad-libbed a technique of pushing hard against her front wall as I thrust forward and then trying to draw my dick back forcefully along her back wall. It wasn't perfect, but she seemed to like it.

Molly figured out what I was trying to do and shifted her hips, so she pressed down on me as I went forward and up against me as I drew back. We did that for a pleasurably long time. Like the first time I made love to Vickie, Molly and I got in synch with each other quickly. I was enjoying her so much I felt a bit guilty.

Molly finally said, almost lovingly, "make me come, now." I began pushing harder and faster. She wrapped her legs around me surprisingly far up my back and used her legs to pull herself against me. Like Vickie, Molly didn't just lie there. She thought about how she could make it better for both of us and then did it.