The Handy Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers

"Whew! Well I'm glad that's finally settled!" Karen breathed a sigh of relief. "Now I can relax, and now maybe we can get naughty and have some fun, this evening's been a bit stressful up until now!"

"Wait a minute!" I said jumping to conclusions; you don't mean right here...right now do you?"

"Of course not silly!" Karen said laughing. "Mother and I have obviously discussed this at length, and we both know what we want to do when this happens."

"And where," Pauline interjected. "Which I'll set up now, shall we say for Friday night then if everyone's in agreement with that? That will give Matt two days to think about and make sure it's something he's truly ok with. How's that sound to you Matt?" she asked me.

"Sounds like a plan," I told her. "Just tell me where and when."

"I will, once I've confirmed everything, but now...like Karen just said, let's have a bit of naughty fun ourselves, we can go over the other details tomorrow."

Karen had already begun removing her clothes again as Pauline began to spread out an enormous quilt over the freshly cut lawn, soon after removing her own clothing, as I then began doing the same.

"So, what do you have in mind?" I asked beginning to feel aroused, especially as the more I thought about it, the more wildly erotic it became to me to soon "technically" deflower her daughter, with her there watching me do it. There was certainly something decadently wicked about that for some reason, and it had aroused me rather quickly just thinking about it.

"Well for starters, you're about to lick my pussy the way you licked Karen's earlier," she told me in no uncertain terms.

"And while you're doing that," Karen said coming over to lie down beside me, I'm going to get myself off watching you do it, and then after that..."

I spread Pauline's lips and began doing to her just what I'd done to her daughter as Karen continued on, filling my mind full of all kinds of deliciously wicked thoughts.

#

As strange as this may have been or sounded to everyone else, it was actually starting to make a little more sense to me, enough so at least, that I could understand where they were coming from.

Pauline had booked the "bridal suite" at a local hotel near town, sparing no expense for the room in doing so. And though Karen and I received some really curious looks after checking in, we were still given the royal treatment, though I am also certain everyone thought we'd just gotten married, even with the obvious age difference between us. Pauline was already in the room waiting when we arrived, a wise choice as that had would have been an even harder thing trying to explain, though the bell-boy who had carried our bags up certainly wondered about it when finding Pauline there already waiting for us.

The suite was lavish, including a deep sunken tub right there in the bedroom, which of course is the first thing the three of us tried out together, relaxing and soaking in it, drinking champagne and over all having a rather good time together, though I still felt curiously nervous for some reason, a lot more so that either one of the two girls.

"So, how do you want to do this?" I asked, deferring to the two of them as they'd obviously talked and discussed this countless times already.

"Well, I want to try it all," Karen said excitedly, "If you're up to it that is," she said teasingly. "But for the very first time? On my back so I can see you as you enter me, and...I'd like mom to be there and help put you inside me," she added.

"Ok, that was interesting," I mused. But this was after all, their party.

We soon after climbed onto the bed, Karen comfortably positioned on her back, legs spread with me kneeling between them. Pauline knelt next to me, gently stroking my cock to its full potential in preparation for the more formal deflowering of her daughter.

"Whenever you're ready," I told her then, my cock just about as hard as it was ever going to get with the continued soft stroking of her mother's hand keeping it that way.

"I'm ready," Karen sighed contentedly.

Pauline held my cock against her daughter's cunt, slowly rubbing it up and down against her split in preparation for putting it in once she was well lubricated. It was strange in a way, well in many ways actually, but it wasn't about trying to be gentle with her, not wanting to hurt her or anything, this really was about a first time and nothing more. I'd only deflowered one another woman before in my entire life, and it had been less than satisfying for either one of us to say the least. This...was nothing like that, nothing like that at all. "Feel nice?" Pauline asked her daughter still masturbating her daughter's cunt with my prick. "Oh hell yes!" Karen giggled wiggling her ass upon the bed enhancing the sensation.

"So you ready to feel it go inside you?"

"Fuck yes!" she answered again even more excitedly, which is when I felt the gentle press of my dick head beginning to penetrate Karen's pussy for the very first time. And again, in a way I was still treating it like she was a real virgin, somewhat concerned for her, wondering how this felt, how it was for her as I slowly slid inside, Pauline now having removed her hand, though she'd placed it behind me, gingerly cupping and fondling my balls.

"You ok?" I asked somewhat worriedly.

"Are you kidding?" Karen said her eyes full of wonder, "I'm more than ok...now, shut up and fuck me!"

And fuck her I did. After that, it became a whirlwind of pure erotic lust, Karen turning to be nearly insatiable as we went from one position into another. Pauline for the most part simply watched, though she masturbated herself almost constantly, occasionally reaching out to caress or fondle one or both of us as we fucked.

It was quite a while before she actually joined us, giving and allowing her daughter most of my attention rather than expecting anything for herself, but when Karen decided it was time for her to try being on top, she invited her mother to use the adjacent available space, which just happened to be my face, which she readily and happily accepted, as did I.

Licking Pauline's cunt while fucking her daughters was one of those "too wild to even try to describe" sensations, about all I could do was revel in it. Above me, both women giggled, squealed and moaned passionately, thoroughly enjoying themselves, as was I. Pauline continually dripped her sweet slick syrup into my mouth, which I lapped at with a fervor of a man dying of hunger. Karen meanwhile performed acrobatics on my prick, doing tricks that I for one had never considered or even dreamed of, somehow spinning herself around on my shaft while impaled, as though taking a spin on a ride at the amusement park, which in a way, I'd become.

I don't know how many times Karen came, but it seemed like it was near constant towards the end. I felt the little rivers of her spending shower bathe me, my flesh soon soaked with her climaxes, as one after the other they came, each one accompanied by delightful screams of pleasure, many of which had me wondering if anyone heard us, and if they did, what they were mostly likely imagining at that point.

Pauline too came gloriously, though a bit quieter when she did, not quite doing so in silence, her mewls of pleasure certainly loud enough to be heard, but her body quite often spasmodically convulsing with each orgasm that she herself experienced, whether by my cock, mouth or fingers.

As per Karen's request, I had indeed filled her pussy full of cum the first time that I came. There was no worry of pregnancy, which I had shared with them both beforehand having had a vasectomy a number of years ago. She had requested it specifically for a reason that I neither asked about, nor really understood until later.

And it was interesting to note, aside from a rare touch here or there, there had never been any real incestuous dealings between the two, watching one another masturbate certainly didn't qualify as being incestuous in my book, nor was the occasional fond loving touch here or there, as none of it was done in such a way as to even suggest it.

After I had finished climaxing however, I was indeed surprised to see Pauline immediately lay down upon the bed, Karen just as quickly moving over to straddle her mother's face, not quite sitting directly down on it, nor did I see Pauline make any attempt to place her mouth against her daughter's cunt either, all she did was lay there and wait...mouth open, as slowly the massive amount of my spunk began to drip from Karen's cunt into her mother's waiting open mouth. Once again, I couldn't categorize this as an incestual act, albeit it was indeed a very naughty, very decadent one by any standards. After having watched this for several long minutes, I was amazed at myself when I looked down finding myself hard and very much aroused all over again. Seeing that I was, but for the moment at least, both being very much satisfied themselves, Karen and Pauline soon snuggled up between my legs, taking turns licking and sucking me, passing my prick back and forth to one another as though sharing an ice-cream cone on a hot summer's day. I didn't mind it however, there seemed to be plenty enough to go around as they stroked, licked, sucked and handled my prick until I was once again on the verge of orgasm.

"Here it comes girls!" I said giving them fair warning, then sat up just enough to watch them passing the baton back and forth to one another as it erupted, squirting violently, yet oh so pleasurably as they giggled and laughed hysterically catching my spray.

#

It's been over a year now since I first moved here, very little has really changed in all that time. Karen does date, though she claims she still doesn't have what she calls a "formal" boyfriend according to Pauline, nor has she chosen to fuck anyone else besides me, though I do know she still enjoys her exhibionistic masturbation sessions with her friends.

According to Pauline, she's just as content with the way things are that we are, though she says that when and if the right one comes along, she won't have any misgivings about doing it then, and that it will most likely be the guy she would seriously consider marrying.

For myself, admittedly I am beginning to have feelings for Pauline, more so than just the friendly kind we have expressed and shared together, and she me as well. But for the sake of the situation being what it is, neither one of us has pressed it towards going any further either. There's still plenty of time for all that, and as long as we continue to have the open dialogue that we have had, it remains a very comfortable and satisfying situation.

#

I'd eventually started my own landscaping/handyman business, with Pauline's help, and was now doing pretty well with it, even being able to hire a few employees, which had greatly expanded the business. And...I was still writing as well, enjoying it more now for the simple pleasure rather than for the necessity of it, though it too had supplemented my income quite nicely.

"Writing?" Karen asked coming up from behind me, the feel of her bare breasts pressed against my neck as she stood there telling me in a moment that she was horny again and wanting to fuck.

"Just finished," I answered hitting the save key.

"What's the title?"

"The Handy Man," I grinned turning, drawing her down into my lap where I proceeded to kiss and suck her hard waiting nipples.

She purred contentedly as I did so. "When do I get to read it?"

"You already have," I told her. "You already have."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers