The Happy Cuckold

Story Info
The happy life of a cock sucking cuckold.
2.8k words
3.85
98.3k
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
62_goo
62_goo
356 Followers

For my beautiful Amanda Kay.

I am a panty wearing, cock-sucking cuckold and I love every minute of it. I used to be all macho and thought I was God's gift to women. But, fortunately for me, my wife showed me the error of my ways.

When I was at College I did what most red-blooded young men do - I partied hard and I fucked every available woman I could. And there was quite a few. I played basketball so I moved with the 'in' crowd. We were on the highest rung in the hierarchy of the school.

Our parties were wilder and our women hotter than anyone else. When we got together with the football guys and the cheerleaders, things got wild. Eventually, in my final year, I had to front the Academic Registrar. I was about to be failed because I hadn't completed the right amount of Units in the right subjects. The basketball season was over and I really wanted to graduate.

So with promises to pull my socks up I avoided being kicked out. My timetable was amended so I had the correct subjects and I had to pick up a language. Shit, I was a jock. I could hardly speak English, let alone some other language. Things were worked out and with a little work I would be okay. But I had to have a personal tutor in Spanish, one of the subjects I needed to pass in order to graduate.

We met in the library and Danielle looked to be my worst nightmare. Dressed like my mother, with thick glasses and no make-up I thought the worst. When she started to tutor me she had a mousy little voice that matched her clothes perfectly. She was the sort of girl I would never speak to if I didn't have to. But I had to.

Somehow she dragged me through Spanish and I graduated. Thank God. I expected that I would never see her again.

I wasn't talented enough to play professionally but I was fortunate to get a job with an International Investment firm. I was even able to use my lousy Spanish at work. I really liked my job and was quite good at it too. The Clients seemed to like me and I was able to speak to them at the right level too. I had matured in the time I had worked there. I had been there almost a year when I went to a work function.

When I first arrived I went straight to the bar. Imported beer was part of the evening so I grabbed a Grolsch and turned to survey the party. As I was standing there an absolutely stunning raven-haired beauty came up to me and said, "Hello, Joel. Long time, no see."

I looked at her and said, "Do I know you, miss?"

"Oh, Joel, I'm offended. Are you forgetting about my Spanish tutoring already? And I thought I made an impression on you."

"Danielle?" I spluttered. She looked nothing like the girl that tutored me.

"Yeah, it's me, Danielle. Why the surprise?"

"You...you're beautiful!"

"Nice of you to notice," she said.

"But...but, you looked nothing like this. You looked ..."

"Ugly?"

"Well, yeah," Joel said, "no offence."

"None taken. I did that on purpose. I actually took my tutoring seriously and I knew if I looked like this then you'd never have passed. So I dressed down a little."

"A little? You are stunning. I'd never have guessed that mousy little Danielle looked this good. You saved my bacon with your tutoring. I'd never have graduated without your help."

"It just goes to show, Joel, that looks aren't everything and sometimes people can surprise you."

"How can I make it up to you? I'd like to properly thank you. How about dinner?"

"Well, Joel, the thing is, you were a dick at College, so..."

"I've changed Danielle. I've changed a lot, you'll see."

"Well, maybe we can give it a go. But I won't take any shit from you. I like to be in control so if you stuff around, look out."

"What will you do, spank me?"

"At the very least, Joel, at the very least."

We went out the following week and we seemed to click. Danielle didn't take any shit from me and I didn't give her any. I fell for her, in a big way. We had been seeing each other for about a year before I proposed. I hadn't even slept with her yet. When she said yes, I was over the moon with joy.

We had a quiet wedding with only our immediate families present. It was a great day. Danielle reminded me at the reception that she still wouldn't put up with any shit from me and I told her that she was in charge so that if I did, I would gladly be at her mercy.

We first slept together on our honeymoon. I thought I was a great lover because of all the girls I fucked in College. Unfortunately, Danielle disagreed. She was upset when I came and then rolled over and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning by myself tied to the bed. Danielle eventually came into the bedroom and said, "Joel, you've got a lot to learn about pleasing a woman in bed. If you ever fuck me like that again and then roll over and go to sleep without pleasing me, there will be consequences. Just to show you that I'm serious, here."

With that she grabbed me by the balls and squeezed. I screamed in agony. She leaned in to my ear and, still squeezing, she whispered, "Things are not going to be like this in MY bedroom Joel so be ready to accept some changes if you want to fuck me again."

When we got back from our honeymoon Danielle decided that if I didn't please her she would take it out on my balls. Unfortunately I was a slow learner. My balls took a lot of damage in those first six months of married life.

Then one day she sat me down with an ultimatum. I was to get a week more to please her. If I couldn't then she would do something worse.

"What could be worse?" I asked.

"I will find someone who will please me. And you will watch and learn from him."

I was stunned. My beautiful wife had threatened to take a lover. I just about cried.

"It doesn't mean I don't love you, Joel. I love you with all my heart. But I need someone to please me. And if that's not you, then it needs to be someone else. You do love me and want me to be happy, don't you Joel?"

"Of course I love you, Danielle. I love you so much. And I'm really trying to please you. I understand what you're saying, though. I suppose you'll find someone else and leave me."

I was near tears again.

"Oh, Joel, I'll never leave you. I love you too much. This will just be about my pleasure. You want me to be pleased don't you? You've seen what can happen if I'm not pleased, haven't you?"

"You won't leave me?"

"No Joel. And remember you've got this week to try again too."

Unfortunately the week didn't work out. Danielle sat me down again on the following Saturday morning. "Joel, listen very carefully. Tonight, I'm going out to find a man who can please me. You will wait here for me. There will be a list of instructions for you to follow in the spare bedroom. You must follow them precisely. There is a camera in the room and you know I'll be watching. Do not let me down."

"Okay, Danielle."

"You know what happens if you displease me don't you Joel?"

"Yes, Danielle."

I was on tenterhooks for the rest of the day. I tried to do some yard work but kept thinking about my beautiful wife finding someone else. At about five o'clock she called me inside.

"Joel, finish up now and clean yourself up. I need you to help me get ready for tonight."

I showered and then went into the bedroom. Danielle had laid her outfit for the night on the bed. All black lingerie: bra, knickers, corset (with red laces) and stockings. Five-inch stiletto heeled shoes and a tight, little black dress.

I had to put her bra on and do it up. Then I put the corset on and tightened and tied it. Stockings were next. I rolled them up her legs, one at a time and hooked them onto the garters on the corset. Knickers were next and then the dress. She looked amazing. She sat at her make-up table and showed me all that she was planning to wear. Dark eye shadow, thick, black eyeliner, black mascara on both top and bottom lashes. Dusky red blush and bright, almost orange, red lipstick. She put her shoes on, waved goodbye, reminded me to do what I had to do in the spare room and left. I was as hard as a rock.

On the bed in the spare room there was a single sheet of paper: Strip, leave the door open, kneel in the doorway. When we arrive home, wait until I call you into my bedroom. DO NOT TOUCH YOURSELF. I did as she asked. I remembered that she told me about the camera.

Within two hours I heard the front door open. Danielle walked in hand-in-hand with a well-built guy about the same age as we were. They stopped at the door to the spare-room. Danielle said, "Steve, this is my husband, Joel, who cannot make me cum." She then continued on into the bedroom and shut the door.

I heard the sounds of passion emanating from the room. Eventually she called to me to come into the bedroom. She was on her knees while Steve fucked her doggy style. She was panting desperately, on the verge of orgasm.

"See, Joel, this is how you do it."

I watched as Steve made her cry out in ecstasy as she came. She squirted onto the bed and collapsed. Steve turned her over and pushed his cock back inside her. He lifted her legs up over his shoulders as she screamed with passion, "Fuck me Steve." He pumped her with amazing power. Eventually she came again. Before she came down from her second orgasm Steve grunted as he came inside her. Her orgasm just continued until he stopped pumping. He got up and offered his cock to her to clean. She did with relish, moaning and groaning over it. When he was clean, Steve got dressed and left.

My cock was still hard. "Did you watch?" she asked. "That's how you fuck a woman, Joel, and that's how to make her cum. Although with your little dick, good luck."

She then invited me into our bed and cuddled me. I tried to get on top of her but she was having none of that.

"Do you honestly think I'm going to fuck you now? No, not now, and I don't know when. Good night."

She turned off the lamp beside her bed and lay down to sleep.

I lay awake thinking about what had just happened. Danielle was obviously fully sated and didn't want me to fuck her. I was really hard and had been all night. Steve pleased her. I loved her so much that I decided then and there that if that was what she wanted then that was what she was going to get.

We hardly spoke about that night again. The following Friday she rang me at work to say she was going out again that night and my instructions would be in the spare room. She would be gone before I got home. I got hard just by listening to her voice.

When I arrived home the instructions were almost identical to last week, with one exception. She had a collar for me to put on. So by the time she got home I was kneeling there, naked but for a pink leather collar with the word, 'Cuckold' engraved onto a silver plate at the front of the collar.

As she walked past me she said to her partner for the night, "Beau, that's my husband, Joel. He is my cuckold."

Again I heard the sounds of sex before I was invited into the room. Again I witnessed Danielle cumming more than once. Again, her lover left after she had cleaned him up. This time she had me clean her cummy cunt with my tongue. While I was not jumping for joy, I knew that this would make her happy so I did it. I even gave her a small orgasm. I was feeling very pleased with myself.

Over the next few months this pattern was followed. Most Friday and Saturday nights Danielle would go out. Generally she came home with a different guy each time although I did see a couple of men more than once. They had really big cocks. However her instructions for me became more and more demanding.

I was now sleeping in the spare room. Danielle had transferred some of my clothes to the closet there. All of my work suits but no casual clothes were there. I found out why very soon.

Danielle decided that I wasn't man enough to wear men's clothes. She had bought some lingerie for me to wear. So for her next date I was instructed to wear knickers, bra, stockings and suspender belt. Her lover for that night commented that I looked sweet but my hard cock was a turn off.

Danielle's solution for that was a cage. She got me to wear a cock cage. Her reasoning was sound: her boyfriends didn't like seeing my erection and I couldn't get nasty stains on my lingerie if I wore the cage. It also made her happy and if it made her happy I was happy to do it.

Her purchases included some sexy dresses too and beautiful high heel shoes. These all went into my closet. Danielle decided that I needed to wear my girly clothes, my cock cage and my collar all the time when I was at home. She wanted it and I was happy to do it for her.

The next night there was a message to wear a full face of make up. All I needed was on my dresser in my room. She told me to make it slutty and she gave me instructions. So now I was dressed as a woman, including lingerie; I wore slutty make up; I had my cock in a cage and wore a cuckold collar.

Danielle loved it and so did I. We were more like sisters now. She even had me shopping with her for some more feminine things like jewellery. I had my ears pierced twice and my bellybutton pierced too. She told me she was considering getting me a tramp stamp tattoo too but hadn't found the right design for me yet.

Not long after this Danielle came home with two men. One was typical of her lovers; tall and muscly but the other was a little effeminate. She said, "Joel, this is Jamie. He's going to fuck me. And that is Brandon. He's going to fuck you."

To say I was surprised was an understatement but I knew that she would enjoy it so I accepted it. I was invited into her bedroom straight away. I was made to kneel in front of Brandon. He slid his pants down and revealed a cute six-inch cock. His hands went to the back of my head and he pushed me towards his cock.

I opened my mouth and took it in. I licked the underside of it as it slid into my mouth. It didn't stop so I had to swallow. In doing that his cock slid down my throat. I was deep-throating him on my first attempt. He grabbed the back of my head harder and really began to fuck my mouth.

Before long he tensed up and suddenly his cum was on its way to my stomach. When he finished cumming I eased my mouth off his cock. I made sure I licked and didn't let any spill. I was quite proud of my efforts.

Brandon then got me on my knees and pushed me onto all fours. He spat on my ass and put his cockhead on it. He told me to relax and pretend I was taking a shit. I did that and as I strained he pushed his cock into my virgin ass. It hurt but it was a good hurt. Because he had just cum he fucked me for ages. After about half an hour he quickened his pace, let out a roar and came inside me.

While I was being deflowered Danielle and Jamie fucked like rabbits. Danielle has numerous orgasms and Jamie fucked her ass too. When the guys left Danielle let me sleep with her. God I loved that woman.

So my story is back to where it started. I am a panty wearing, cock-sucking cuckold and I love every minute of it.

62_goo
62_goo
356 Followers