The Heartland

Story Info
Nude in the country with Paula and her niece.
9.3k words
4.64
33.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is, in a sense, a continuation of my "The Performance" series. I have retained the same characters. However, I felt that the onstage theme needed a rest. I think that this story can stand on its own, but you are welcome to read "The Performance" stories for background.

This story draws on some real experiences but is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any real person or entity is coincidental and unintended. Thank you very much for reading my stories. Please leave comments.

*****

Soon after we got back from Vermont, Mike got a call offering him a job doing sound and lights for a national touring company. This was a huge break for him, coming so soon after getting out of school. The downside was that he would be on the road from September through the following March. Prior to that, he had to spend about a week in New York learning the technical aspects of the show. In the main, technicians would be hired locally in the cities where the company performed. Mike and one other technician would travel with the show.

The touring gig was exactly the kind of thing Mike hoped to be doing. Paula had very mixed emotions. On one hand, she was happy for Mike. On the other hand, she was unhappy that she'd not see him for almost eight months. Paula seemed depressed once Mike left for New York. While Megan and I were preparing for another school year, we spent as much time with Paula as we could.

Through her arts connections, Megan had met Angelique Coubertin. Angelique was about 50 and French. Her husband had initially come to D.C. as a trade specialist assigned to the French embassy. He had later moved to work with a "consulting" firm helping French firms doing business in the U.S. deal with our Federal government. Angelique was a painter. She had exhibited her work in shows in the US and Europe, and most of her pieces sold. Angelique did erotic art.

I'm not sure exactly how the idea originated, but Megan, Paula, and I started modeling for Angelique. Unlike Evan, Angelique did her actual painting while the models were posed in front of her. I spent hours on my back with Megan on top of me while Angelique did a painting of us from a perspective behind Megan. Paula usually came with us and watched as Megan and I posed.

When Angelique completed her painting of Megan riding me, she wanted to use Paula in a painting. After some discussion among the four of us, Angelique settled on a pose in which Paula and I were sitting nude on the floor, facing each other. Paula had my dick in her hand, and I had a finger in her pussy. It was a pose I enjoyed holding for the hours it took Angelique to paint us. The finished work showed both our hands and genitals and our faces, looking at each other with desire. It was a nice picture which sold for quite a bit of money.

I enjoyed the modeling. Who wouldn't enjoy being nude in erotic poses with one of two very beautiful nude women? What surprised me about the experience was that I felt that I got to know both Megan, whom I knew very well, and Paula on a much deeper level by posing with them. We couldn't talk during the poses, only on breaks, but there was some type of non-verbal communication between us as we posed. While it sounds like the selfishness of a middle-aged man, I finished those sessions deeply in love with both Megan and Paula.

Mike's prolonged absence led Paula to re-think whether she wanted to work in theater. She admitted that, while the odd hours had been fun while she was in school, they now seemed much less appealing. Still, Starbuck's wasn't a career path. Eventually, Evan's connections helped her get a job designing for a company which did displays for conventions, trade shows, and the like. There was a bit of travel, but most of Paula's work was design work in the D.C office. One of their largest clients was the U.S. Defense Department.

While Paula had her own apartment, she stayed more nights with Megan and me at Megan's townhouse. Paula and Mike had talked by phone a lot when Mike first went to New York and then on the road to Charlotte. By November, they weren't talking much at all. Megan and I both loved Paula a great deal. However, if her relationship with Mike was on the rocks, we hoped that she'd find someone else who would make her happy. In the meantime, our nights were often spent with my dick in either Megan's or Paula's pussy while my tongue worked on the other woman's clit. For variety. Megan and Paula sometimes ate each other. As time went on, it became settled that the three of us lived together.

Mike's gig with the road show was scheduled to end in March. At the end of February, he e-mailed Paula to say that he had been hired to join another company doing the same show on a three-month tour of the West Coast and Rocky Mountain region. That was another professional advancement for Mike but was also the end of his relationship with Paula. Despite our polite suggestions, Paula made no effort to meet men her own age.

The academic year ended just before Memorial Day. In years past, Megan and I had taken a short four-or-five-day break. This year, however, Megan had been invited to speak at a conference in Paris. The conference organizers were paying for Megan's travel, but wouldn't cover mine. Since we both wanted to go to Germany in August, finances dictated that I stay home. Until, that is, Paula suggested that I go with her to Southern Ohio to visit her niece.

We took Megan to Dulles late on Wednesday afternoon before Memorial Day. Megan's words to me as she kissed me before going through security were, "You and Paula have fun together." Megan winked at Paula.

We started the drive to south central Ohio late the next morning. I really didn't know much about Paula's family apart from knowing that her parents lived in Pittsburgh. The seven-hour drive allowed me ample time to be educated.

"Mom and Dad had my sister Terry just after they got married," Paula explained in the car. "She was about 16 years older than me. That's a huge age difference when you are young, and Terry was off to college before I was in kindergarten. We never had the opportunity to get close."

Paula paused several times while telling me this story, as if she was sharing something that she had repressed. I kept quiet, letting her tell me what she wanted to tell at her own pace. The whole story took us from Maryland, through Pennsylvania, and into Ohio.

"After college, Terry got a job selling billing services to doctors and dentists," Paula continued. "That's how she met Kevin. He was a dentist in this small town in Ohio. Terry married him. They got a place outside of town. I've never been there before, but I'm told that they raise some sheep. Terry made clothes out of the wool."

Several more miles passed in silence before Paula resumed. "Terry and Kevin had April 19 years ago. It's a bit odd, but my niece is only four years younger than I am. Because I wasn't close at all to Terry, I didn't have much to do with them. They'd come to Mom and Dad's for Christmas and that was it. Terry was diagnosed with cancer about three years ago. She died about two years ago, just as April was starting her senior year of high school. I went out there for the funeral but, understandably, Kevin and April were both pretty distressed, so we didn't talk much. About the same time Mike told me he was doing that West Coast tour, April called me out of the blue. We've had a bunch of long phone conversations over the last few months. Anyway, she ended up inviting me out there for Memorial Day weekend."

"She knows that I'm coming with you?" I asked.

Paula laughed. "Yeah. I've told her a lot about you, and about Megan."

We got off the Interstate not long after we entered Ohio and angled southwest on secondary roads. I was originally from the Columbus area, so I had some familiarity with southern Ohio, but it had been years since I'd been in the state. I'd forgotten how easy, and frustrating, it was to get stuck behind a tractor going 25 miles an hour. The winding roads offered few opportunities to pass.

As we neared Chillicothe, I followed the directions which Paula read off an e-mail from April. A little west of the town, we turned off US 50 onto a county road that led us into the hills. After a few miles of switchbacks, we turned onto a gravel driveway and started a steeper climb. We passed a decent-sized pond before the road levelled out in front of a fairly new and fairly large house. The house had a view across a valley that offered glimpses of the Scioto River, the divided highway that was US 35, and a corner of Chillicothe. The early evening sun made it an impressive scene.

A tall, thin man walked out of the house as we pulled up, followed by a younger, attractive woman. As Paula and I got out of the car, the man said, "Hello, Paula, how are you?" Paula gave the man a brief hug.

The man stepped towards me. "Hi, I'm Kevin Rentz, Paula's brother-in-law. You must be Harry Stone." We shook hands.

"I'm really sorry," Kevin continued. "April didn't tell me that she was inviting you out." Kevin nodded towards the woman behind him. "Elaine and I have reservations for the weekend at a lodge in Hocking Hills. Those are tough to get this time of year. I hope that we don't seem rude, but we're not cancelling that. We're leaving in a few minutes. I'm sure that you'll be fine with April." He looked around himself. To Elaine he said, "Where is April anyway?"

A voice came from the side of the house: "Right here Dad." A moment later, a young woman appeared dressed in a tee shirt, jeans, and work boots. She went straight to Paula and gave her a tight hug. "Paula, I'm so glad you could come."

The two women held each other for a moment before Paula broke the embrace and turned to me. "Harry," Paula said, "this is my niece, April Rentz."

April gave me a long, appraising look. I could see a family relationship between April and Paula. However, while Paula's beauty took a little time to appreciate, April's hit you in the face. April was slightly taller than Paula, with larger breasts and hips, and more prominent cheekbones. The main difference, though, was that, while Paula usually dressed to obscure her magnificent figure, April's work clothes seemed to highlight her figure. April moved with more confidence, and more sexuality, than Paula as she stepped to me and gave me a quick hug.

"So, this is the Harry Stone you've told me about?" April said to Paula.

Kevin, April's father, showed some surprise at the revelation that Paula and April had been talking about me. Before he could say anything, Elaine tapped his shoulder. "Yeah," Kevin said, "We need to get going. Paula, Harry, welcome to our home. I'm sure that the three of you will have a great weekend."

Kevin and Elaine drove off a few minutes later. As their car went down the hill, April said, "Dad's not really that big a jerk. It's just that he and I don't talk that much. I didn't know that he and Elaine had plans for the long weekend, and I guess I neglected to tell him that I'd invited you." April gave us a grin that hinted that her non-disclosure had been intentional rather than careless. "Dad was pretty messed up when Mom died. We both were. Elaine's been good for him. Dad needs someone to take care of him. I'm commuting to school so that I can take care of the place here, but, well, there are things he needs that a lover can give him that a daughter can't."

April's pronouncement hung for a moment before she said, "Come on, let's get you two settled. I need to shower. I smell like shit, literally."

Paula and I got our bags out of my car. We followed April into the house and upstairs. She stopped in front of an open door. "This is the guest room," she said. She smiled. "I'm sure you won't mind that it only has one bed. Bathroom is down the hall. That's where I'm headed. When Dad isn't here, he's at Elaine's a lot, I don't bother much with closing doors. Tell me if that bothers you." April walked down the hall with a noticeable sway in her hips. I admit that my eyes followed her.

Paula gave my shoulder a gentle punch. "That's my niece you're ogling," she said, smiling. "Maybe I can learn something from her."

Looking at Paula, I said, "Don't try to improve on perfect." I gave her a quick kiss. We put our bags in the room and went back downstairs.

April came down about twenty minutes later. She was wearing a tight, and short, sundress. Her hair, the same shade as Paula's had a flower in it. "I've got ribs marinating that we can grill tomorrow, but I really don't have anything for tonight. There's a place in town that does good fried chicken if that's ok with you. It's about a twenty-minute drive." We nodded our agreement with her plan. "The catch is," April added, "this place doesn't have a liquor license. You want a drink before we go?"

I spent most of the drive and most of dinner listening to April and Paula catch up, although I think some of that was for my benefit. April had just finished her freshman year at college. She commuted to Athens, Ohio each day so that she could take care of the house and the sheep while her Dad maintained his practice and attended to his girlfriend. April's description of her life, I noted, did not include any mention of a boyfriend, or a girlfriend for that matter.

Back at the Rentz house after dinner, April said, "I need to get to sleep early. Sorry, I've still got to get up and tend the sheep. Once I've got the chores done, I thought we'd just hang out tomorrow and grill the ribs. I've got burgers we can fix Saturday and there's a place I'd like to go for dinner Sunday.

"Can we help with your chores?" Paula asked.

April gave us a long look before saying, "Sure. That'd be great. Thanks."

Paula and I went to our room, undressed, and got into bed. I had Paula's bare body in my arms when she said, "What do you think of my niece?"

"No offense," I replied, "but I'm glad that I'm in bed with Auntie."

Paula giggled. She took my dick in her hand. "Then," she said, "maybe you can show Auntie some appreciation."

I put a hand between Paula's thighs. She stroked me and I fingered her until I was hard, and she was wet. Paula rolled onto her back. I moved above her and let her guide my dick into her. Sliding into Paula was always a special experience. Of course, having my dick in her pussy felt great, but there was also always a sense that Paula was sharing something with me that she otherwise kept hidden. We made love slowly and tenderly. We both came, not earth-shattering orgasms, but something very nice shared with someone you loved.

We had closed our door and April rapped on it too early in the morning. "Come on," April yelled through the door, "coffee then chores, unless you're having fun in which case you need to invite me in." We were dressed and drinking coffee in the kitchen in minutes.

The sheep, the Rentzes had about a dozen, needed to be fed and watered. Pens had to be mucked out. Once the sheep were taken care of, Paula and I spent about three hours helping April take out honeysuckle which was trying to invade their back yard. It was close to noon, and hot, when we'd carried the last of the cut brush to a ravine in the woods. All three of us were drenched in sweat when April said, "Shit! That's more than enough. Didn't mean to work you guys so hard. Come on."

We followed April around the house and down the hill to the pond. Although the pond wasn't as far up as the house, there was still a panoramic view. April kicked off her boots and pulled her shirt over her head as she said, "I know you guys like skinny dipping. I do too when Dad isn't here." April pulled off her jeans and panties in one motion. She stood nude facing us for a moment before she turned and waded into the pond.

Paula was smiling. She said, "I guess we need to get into our swimsuits." Paula and I stripped off and walked into the pond holding hands. The pond was cold, but it felt good on our overheated bodies.

We swam for a little while before April got out of the pond and lay on her back on the grass. Paula and I followed but, as I stepped completely out of the water, April said, "Harry, please just stand there a moment." I did and April gave my nude body a thorough look. I think that she was a little surprised at how nonchalantly I took her looking. Paula was smiling, although I wasn't sure at who. April looked at me for two or three minutes before saying to Paula, "I get the attraction." To me, April said, "Harry, you have a really good body."

"Thank you," I said as I lay on the grass next to Paula. April popped to her feet. "Ok," she said, "to be fair, it's your turn to take a good look Harry." April stood facing us with her hands at her side for about a minute. There was no disputing that she was a very attractive woman. She turned her back to us. From behind, she looked very much like Paula, only slightly taller. Over her shoulder, April said, "I'm sure you recognize the ass. It's a family trait. Every woman in our family has the same ass." Paula and April came from a gifted family. April spread her legs and bent forward, revealing her asshole and her pussy. "You might as well see everything," she said, "I hope you like it." Exhibitionism also seemed to be a family trait. In Paula, and April, it was an admirable quality.

I was lying on the grass with Paula against my left side. April walked over to us, sat down on my right, and wriggled over until we were also touching. "Unless I'm doing chores," April said, "I don't wear anything when Dad's not around. Is that ok with you?"

The truth was, as I suspected April knew, that Paula, Megan, and I tried to go nude as much as possible. Paula answered her niece, "That's fine so long as we don't have to dress either."

"Deal," April replied.

April had barely gotten still when he bounced up again, saying. "Shit. Forgot." She ran up to the house.

While April was gone, Paula and I lay on the grass. It was a bright, sunny day. Below us, we could see traffic on Route 50 and, further away, cars and trucks on 35. "Do you think that they can see us?" Paula asked.

"Do you care?" I asked.

"I hope that they can," Paula replied. She paused. "It would have been nice if Megan could have come too. She'd love this."

"Yes," I said, "although I'll bet that she's doing ok in Paris."

"Do you think she's getting any opportunities to get naked there?" Paula asked. "Megan's not really happy unless she's naked."

"And someone's watching her," I added.

Paula laughed. "That's true of all three of us," she said.

April came bouncing back down the hill. "Sunscreen," she said holding up a tube in her hand. "Got to have it." April leaned down and handed me the tube. "Paula, then me," she said, "all over."

I looked at Paula, who smiled. We stood and I began spreading sunscreen on her shoulders and upper back. As I worked my way down, April instructed, "Be sure to get between her cheeks. We don't want her to burn anything sensitive if she bends over."

I hesitated, but Paula giggled and said, "Go ahead Harry." Using one hand to, sort of, hold her hips apart, I lightly spread sunscreen over Paula's ass crack. She has an adorable asshole. I wasn't sure if it was good to put sunscreen on it.

When I finished with the backs of Paula's thighs and calves, I stood, and she turned to face me. Paula dressed in a way that did not attract a lot of attention. However, naked, she was an extremely beautiful woman. I gently spread sunscreen over her forehead and face. As I worked down Paula's front, I spent a bit of time massaging each of her nipples, which produced a satisfied "Umm." I worked on down Paula's body, leaving her triangle for last. When I got there, I pressed much more firmly over her neatly trimmed bush. I wanted to finger her, but wasn't sure whether it might be irritating, or worse, for her to get sunscreen in her pussy. I decided to keep my fingers out until they were clean.