The Helper

Story Info
He was there to help his wife and her lover in any way.
999 words
4.28
60.5k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like it?" Debbie said as she closed the bedroom door and entered the living room. She was wearing only her gold ankle bracelet and her red negligee. I felt her lovers huge cock grow inside my mouth as I sucked him hard. She proceeded over to the couch, pulled my head off his cock and sat on his huge pole.

Debbie and I had talked about this scene for quite awhile. We both wanted it, but like many fantasies we weren't sure if the reality would be better or worse than the fantasy. I had placed an ad on the Internet for a well-hung black male and had received a ton of replies. Many sent pictures and Debbie and I had looked at them and read all the replies until we settled on one guy that lived about two hours away.

My role was to be "the helper" and that meant just what the name implied. I was there to help Debbie in any way she desired. Debbie had me practicing sucking a strap on dildo she bought a few weeks earlier so I would be ready for her date. She had helped me out and told me my technique was near perfect.

"Lick my ass," She said, as she rode his massive cock up and down.

I buried my tongue deep in her ass and licked furiously until I could hear her moaning and approaching orgasm. She bucked wildly on his cock screaming until I felt her shudder and her ass cheeks clenched together and she came. She dismounted her lover and said, "Suck him."

I immediately went to work on his magnificent cock, which hadn't cum yet. I sucked him as Debbie licked his balls and fed his cock into my mouth. I felt him bucking harder and harder, Debbie pulled my head off his cock again and mounted him. Again, she rode him harder and harder. "Lick his balls," she said, as I went to work between his legs licking his balls. I felt his balls tense up as he shot his load into her, she screamed with her second orgasm of the night.

Debbie had always said she was a doer, that she like to do things and wasn't good at fantasizing about them. I on the other hand was great at fantasizing. I shared my fantasy with her and she said it sounded like a lot of fun and we should explore it. As I knelt there between his legs licking his balls, I could never have imagined it would be this much fun.

Debbie got up, looked at me, and grinned. "You know what to do." It was not an order as much as an expectation. Slowly I began to clean his cock with my tongue as she went into the bathroom. Soon I heard the water running in the bathtub. Once I was finished cleaning her lovers cock, I got up and proceeded to the bathroom.

Debbie greeted me with a big wet kiss. "Isn't he gorgeous?" She said, as I added bubble bath to the tub. "Yes he is." My cock was raging hard as she reached down and stroked me a few times. "We'll have to take care of this later, but right now, we want to take a bath." I kissed her again and went back into the living room.

"Your and Debbie's bath is ready." I said to her lover. Kevin got up and strolled across the room. He was about six foot three and weighed about 250 pounds of solid muscle. His cock swaying between his legs. They both got in the huge marble tub as Debbie lay her head back against his chest.

As if it was rehearsed already, I picked up a soft cloth and began to bathe them. My hands running over Debbie's beautiful breasts I worked my hand lower and lower until I heard her sigh as I reached between her legs. As I ran the washcloth between her legs, I felt Kevin's cock growing hard again. I worked the washcloth back up and washed Kevin's chest and shoulders. Debbie turned and kissed him, plunging her tongue deep into his mouth. His cock sprang up through the soapy water and before I knew it, Debbie was on all fours in the tub as he rode her from behind.

As Kevin pounded her from behind, I ran the washcloth over her breasts and nipples and squeezed them tightly. This threw Debbie into a frenzy as she bucked wildly against Kevin. She screamed as she reached orgasm, quivering against Kevin's cock. Kevin pumped into her a few more times and then as if in a porn movie, pulled his cock out and shot a huge load all over her backside.

"Clean it up."

I followed his direction and began licking Debbie's back side, cleaning the cum off her. Kevin stood up in the tub, his huge cock hanging limp.

"Now me," he said, as he smiled down at Debbie.

I took his cock in my mouth and licked him clean as he fucked my face he was becoming hard again. Before I knew what was happening, he was fully erect and pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot his cum all over my face. Debbie smiled at me and began to lick the cum off my face as she kissed me wildly.

After they were both clean, I dried them off with soft warm towels and they made their way to the bed. I powdered each one of them up and massaged them both gently until he was fast asleep and she was well on her way. Before finally drifting off, Debbie took my cock in her hand and stroked it gently. I was so hard and excited I almost exploded. "You were a good helper," she said, watching my cum shoot all over her breasts. "Clean me up and let me get some rest, and we'll be ready for round two shortly."