The Hired Gun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OKAY!!...just, be careful with that thang, don't try to be slick boy."

"THANK YOU, MISS!!" Andre's thrusts ramped up as he bucked and popped his hips with his large hands clawing into her breasts pinching the nipples. I could hear audible evidence of his rampant lust in these wet claps against her buttocks. Despite her protestations, Esther found herself rocking backwards in time with each of his thrusts.

It wasn't lost on me that my auntie had him talking more than usual, way more expressive. Her head game broke the bank coming back to haunt her when she found herself sitting in what I'd decided to call the "Chair of Woe" going forward. They were really going at it working together as I got another idea ending the filming to walk across the suite to retrieve the oil from the master bedroom, before returning. Mz. Giggles was leaning into him at an angle in this deep spooning posture rubbing one out.

"Did you cum yet, Andre?"

"Uhm, nope but I'm finna do it real soon." He sounded close making me anxious.

"Hold on guys, don't cum yet Andre."

"YOU KIND OF LATE TO THE GAME, AIN'T YOU BOY?!" Auntie interjected in a husky tone as I brandished the bottle of oil.

"You're still on the clock; all I want you to do is lay on top of Andre face down still doing what you're doing now. I just want to film it differently, for the cheeks; do you mind, huh Mz. Giggles?"

Andre took the initiative rolling onto his back with her semi-limp figure. The bulbous head of his member nudged her slit prompting Auntie to clumsily turn face down into his chest probably out of fear that he would press the issue.

"Hey man, push your junk deep between the buns as high as you can go. I want you to mash them cakes around your prick with the top sticking up like a fucking flagpole.

Don't do shit until I give you the go ahead, bruh." Her legs were splayed apart with his throbbing prick bobbing right under the lower half of her huge, elongated buttocks. Both of them were obliged to switch leg positions with him spreading his legs wide apart, feet planted flat knees drawn up. Mz. Giggles did the opposite closing her thick legs tightly, one folded over the other faced down leaving his pick sticking straight up between the cheeks.

"This what you were looking for, boy?"

"Just about, almost there guys; check this out." I leaned over pouring a steady stream of the oil on Andre's thirteen point five inches of female fandom. Her inner thighs and parts of her lower buttocks were slathered in the stuff before I was done.

"Aw man, that feels..." Andre was feeling it already while Esther shot me a disparaging look when I chortled setting up the shot adjusting the camera over their head mounted on the headboard. Getting the opposite side of the shot handheld was a must.

"Better hold on Mz. Giggles."

"Aw shit." Esther grunted under her breath.

"ACTION!"

Andre's hands came slapping down on her cheeks in a dual clap that sounded like a thunderclap as he began bucking up shoving his prick into her thigh gap cushioned by her thighs and cheeks. He was like a fish taking to water using his mitts to mash her buns around the lower half of his endowment with more than enough to spare. I mused that a smaller woman would be able to sit on the exposed portion of his cock and fuck herself silly while he grinded one out with Mz. Giggles.

"AW SHIT, THIS FEELS...GOOD!! AW MISS, YOU GOT A NICE BOOTY!! IT'S SO SLIPPERY AND WET!!" Andre 13.5 was a fan.

"THEN GIVE ME SOME NUT!! CUM FOR ME BOY!! His bucking hips made her husky tone sound more labored as if she were running a marathon as I upped the ante pouring more oil into her deep crack.

"YES MISS!! I WILL!! AH!! AW SHIT!! MUH!! MUH!!" Andre bellowed mashing her semi-solid, almost gelatinous lower cheeks even tighter around his prick. Her labia was parted lengthwise by his labored thrusts making for an exciting visual composition of manic sexual frottage. His member was sprouting a thick lattice of veins signaling his incoming climax from the piston powered thrusts.

Mz. Giggles surprised me with a haunting series of moan which made me realize that his cock was grinding her prominent clit along with the entrance to her middle-aged taco. Her husky whimpers added to the atmosphere as she started to participate rolling her hips into his piston powered upward thrusts.

"OH BOY YOU MEDDLING ME SOMETHING FIERCE!! AW NOW!! YOU MESSING ME UP AGAIN!!" I couldn't help snickering at her thick southern accent barely stifling an outright belly laugh as Andre finally went over in grand fashion with a loud hoarse sounding grunt that caught me off guard.

"UN! UN! AW SHIT!! UN!! UN!! I'M NUTTING!! UN!! UN!! I'M NUTTING!! MUH!! MUH!! MOMMY!!" I was caught off guard by his screaming orgasm which sounded like he was being tortured with a hot poker. Geyser-like bursts of cum exploded from the head of his cock as he phonetically grunted out each powerful thrust up between the huge cheeks with strong ropes of jizz erupted from his oversized crown. I was nearly hit with some of his spunk which flecked on the camera lense as he thrust upward towards the ceiling pressing and mashing her cheeks around his pistoning endowment.

"THAS RIGHT BA-BEE CUM FOR YOUR MAMMA BOY!! GIVE ME DAT NUT!! WAX MAH CHEEKS FOR ME!!" Mz. Giggles southern accent and matronly tone poured out as she tightened her legs around his endowment at the root going one step further grinding and rolling her hips into his desperate thrusts, essentially fucking him back with just as much passion. She was wringing his cock out like a boss bitch.

"MAMMA!! MAMMA!! MAMMA!! UN!! UN!! AW SHIT!! AW SHIT!! I'M NUTTING MAMMA!! UN!!" Something just snapped inside Andre as he finally cresting arching as hard as he could between her thick, weathered thighs holding it at the height of that last upward arc with copious rivulets of cum running down his huge extended monster cock, until it was over. He flopped down on the sweat soaked mattress completely spent letting his arms flop at either side while she cooed and whispered sweet nothings into his ear. I inched closer getting an overhead visual of the aftermath of this coupling.

Mz. Giggles huge butt looked way bigger than it actually was in this prone position atop Andre 13.5. His spunk was splattered all over her big orangish redbone cheeks, prominent stretchmarks and all with most of it radiating from the center of her deep gluteal cleft outward looking like modern art. Some of his jizz was pooled in her lower back. It was a tiny puddle of gooey cum. I managed to catch a shot of her snatch glazed so much that I wondered if I should take her to get the morning after pill.

"You done real good, boy; you made mamma really happy with all this cum on my big ass; I might keep you after all this good loving you done put on me today. Yeah, you got a lot in your pocket, boy." She punctuated this statement with a big sloppy kiss on his lips and pecks to his roughhewn jawline.

Andre snored loudly.

He'd passed out, dead asleep.

"Cut." I mumbled chortling at her surprised expression as she reared up elbows on his pecs staring at his unconscious features. In moments, Andre was snoring loudly. The small bedroom was a mess and smelled like a stable.

"Aw shit." Esther commented wearily, turning her head in my direction snatching off the floppy bucket hat and wig exposing the stocking on her head. She looked punch drunk.

"Are you okay auntie?"

"Guess I am going to that there fucking Disneyland." We both ended up chuckling as she rolled off Andre's inert body onto the floor with a heavy thud.

She crawled into Andre's bathroom as I left the room for my editing bay on the table in the main part of the suite. There was no doubt the resulting scene would be fire, but I was already hamstrung due to the fact that Auntie Esther's sugar daddy wanted access to it first. Andre's snores reverberated through the presidential suite as I started editing together the blistering blowjob that started off the scene.

"I can't believe this, but I'm jealous." I chortled fifteen minutes later as she appeared walking across the suite back to the main bathroom which contained the second lingerie set and her clothing.

"You got me first, boy."

"So; I had to hold back so that your makeup wouldn't get messed up. I didn't get none of that bomb ass head you gave Andre." I replied faux pouting looking up at Esther wrapped in a towel from her armpits to the tops of her hips. Nothing was hidden from view with her body on full display with the towel little more than a curtain for her wares.

"Are you being greedy?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I was all into my uhm, character in there with that man; thought you'd like to see me being all sexy on camera. Heck, I'm surprised you didn't just join in if you all hot and bothered, boy."

"Business first, right?"

"I guess; that boy of yours really got up in my guts today. I ain't had it that good since right before I met your uncle. I'm gonna have to duck my husband for a few days, I'm so sore."

"Gee thanks." I went back to editing focused on the screen after she'd discounted our experience together. At the end of the day, Andre 13.5 was still walking around with a baseball bat in his pocket.

It took her a few moments to figure out the unintentional burn.

"AW NOW, COME ON BOY!" Auntie Esther went into "rug sweep" mode walking over, looking as if she were about to plant a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't." I raised a hand stopping her in her tracks a foot away.

"You know I didn't mean nothing about you; it's just, that you're different than Andre because..."

"A reality check every now and then never hurt anybody." I replied working intently.

"Well, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it; we're here solely out of coincidence anyway. If it weren't for some kids peeking into your bedroom window, Mz. Giggles wouldn't exist. Hey, it's a business arrangement first and foremost, right Auntie? Your sugar daddy in Dubai is probably gonna have somebody kidnap you after he watches...OH!! Hey, I wasn't trying to guilt...Ah shit, aw man Auntie."

She was on all fours blowing going right into the seasoned sloppy top. She was nude kneeling on the damp bath towel formerly wrapped around her zaftig figure.

"Just be quiet with all that crap talk coming out of your pie hole; let an old girl make it up to you. I put my foot in my mouth sometimes and forget that I gotta be fucking accountable too. Sides, we gotta use that other lingerie set you bought me real nice, and everything, boy."

Syrupy slurps filled the suite as she vacuumed her jowly cheeks bobbing her head in my lap with a machine-like proficiency. We both knew it was purely consolation, but I couldn't deny her skill and didn't want to, no matter what my ego was ruefully saying. Esther lurched forward horizontally taking me from stem to stern several times in succession before holding it there fully engulfing me whole until my head dipped backwards. She knelt upright between my thigh with two fingers wrapped around the base of my cock long stroking me. She leaned forward letting a stream of drool run from her mouth slathering my prick.

"Bet you like that now, don't you?" The rest of her fingers came into play jerking and tugging with a twist of the wrist until I went over in dramatic fashion.

"Damn auntie, you're so good."

"Oh, wanna get yourself a country girl now, don't you boy?" I laughed avoiding the question suddenly thinking of my sanctioned tryst with Charity Gilbert's mother out of the blue recently. The woman's own daughter called in that favor for reasons, still unknown. I saw parallels in Mrs. Angela Gilbert and Auntie Esther. Suddenly I was thinking of the odd purposely awkward head I got from Charity's mother.

"You're taken." Her eyes went wide as I found the right answer to the question.

I was immediately throated in time to blow several ropes deep into her stomach as she remained on all fours between my outspread thighs like a piece of furniture. Her big plush lips framed my girth.

"Aw, I think you're just feeling a lil bit jealous of your friend I put to sleep back there."

"Yup."

"Oh, you just admit it?"

I laughed tapping my semi-erect cock on her lips until she started sucking it wantonly rewarding me for making her the center of attention. There was no doubt Auntie Esther was always my uncle's trophy wife and I never would've known about their marital problems if we hadn't ended up together that fateful afternoon. She never made any bones about her feelings for him, even admitting the shady circumstances under which they met. Her recent sugar daddy overseas added to the story in that she was exposed. Auntie Esther, aka Ms. Giggles, could've left my uncle high and dry but didn't.

"Damn, you young men are so energetic; I'm used to putting it down and reading a book while your uncle snores. He ain't been touching me recently, probably saving himself for his side chick." She was rubbing my fattening length on her right tit tapping it in intervals.

"Why don't you talk about it?"

"I think leaving things the way they are, is probably for the best. Can't stand all that arguing and shit, and going through the courts is a pain in the ass. We're up in age boy, sometimes it's cheaper to keep her; ain't you never heard them say that about us women?"

"I ain't ever heard a woman say it about women."

"But you've always been looking at my ass, right?" She called me out playfully rubbing the underside of my cock between her breasts.

"I take the fifth."

"Oh, okay." Esther got up turning about planting her big butt in my lap as if giving me a lap dance, then looked over her shoulder.

Her huge ass bobbed on my business a few times before I slid inside her confines. After that, auntie let her weight do the rest planting herself fully on my crotch. I found her looking back at my face again with a chortle before wriggling her butt playfully. I reached around cupping the undersides of her breasts, flicking her thick nipples. She swatted my hands away standing up revealing my erection at full mast.

"This is work, right?" She playfully booped me on the bridge of my nose with her pointer finger.

"Aw shit." I scratched the back of my head as she slinked off to the main bathroom leaving me with a tragic case of blue balls.

My uncle met her during a time when she in-between jobs after running afoul of a higher up in her profession. It was a time when he'd recently been enriched by his late wife's insurance policy and was looking to stunt. The two were at similar points in their lives, so the stars supposedly aligned for the lovers with her initially moving in as a live-in sneaky link before graduating to full on trophy wife right around the time she had a dustup with a former ex-wife of his. All the times I'd visited with my dad, he always seemed to trot her out in front of everybody in a stilted dog and pony show. Yes, I burned holes in her big southern badonkadunk like many others in attendance, relative or not.

"Hey, stop daydreaming and come over here and help me with my bra." My Auntie Esther was leaning into the door frame almost striking a pose with the conical looking brassiere hanging from one hand.

"I think we've found your signature look going forward, auntie." I snapped some pics of her from my seat and continued as I joined her at the door. She'd taken the time to reapply her makeup and one of the new wigs.

"Oh, is that right boy?" She turned around arching her lower back pushing her butt into my still naked crotch. I had to hand Esther the camera to get the multiple hooks at the back of the brassiere attached properly, sneaking a feel afterwards. We both snickered like recovering alcoholics who'd fallen off the wagon after a bar crawl as she reached back squeezing my package.

I squeezed harder enjoying the feel of the conical cups covering her large matronly breasts.

"Ain't we working, huh?" She taunted.

"Aw, you know what to do auntie; get going and make sure your final stop is that big ass bed." My fattening tumescence was tapped on her left buttock like some drumstick on a snare drum. Esther rubbed it under her palm against that ass cheek as I recaptured my camera starting to film.

Mz. Giggles aka Auntie Esther embarked on a runway walk around the edges of the wall in front of the camera. She was truly feeling it completely submerged in the character we created together the first afternoon we'd shot together. I'd stumbled upon the perfect way to present an accidental star for my site in the aftermath of a karmic hookup that paid dividends.

I was planning these new series of "found footage" for her fans and enthusiasts of thick matures. She sauntered over to a desk near the large window planting her fingertips on it looking back at me seductively. The swapped out floppy bucket hat and wig were replaced with a new mod styled beehive number in red that matched her earthen dusky pallor.

A pair of large, oversized sunglasses from the Mod era added to the walking fiction that was my auntie. It completed the look as she faced away lightly shaking her hips getting this gelatinous jiggle that probably would've made the current champ, Rashida laugh at its inherent clumsiness. She didn't have to do much to make her buns clap, but there was no sound because of their softness due to age.

It was obvious she was waiting for me to come closer as she bent over the desk, palms flat on its oak surface in anticipation. I let the shot linger long enough to prompt Mz. Giggles to mutely twerk some more simply by rocking her slightly loose thighs which sent all kinds of incredible motion ripples across her huge cornfed backside. She kept it up while I mounted the camera on a tripod making sure it was lit properly. I reached inside the camera frame playing with it, squeezing and groping just generally being a proxy for the viewing audience.

"Ah think you might have to do something with that camera because you got me all turned up, boy." Mz. Giggles didn't react other than audible sighs and gasps until I parted her cheeks for the camera.

"You in need?"

"I'm in need boy; you gonna have to give me a few whacks with your pecker, or I'm gonna go back in that other bedroom and take mine from that fine young gentleman I already knocked out."

"You want to get fucked that bad, huh?"

"Don't play with me." She playfully warned as I dipped two middle fingers inside, starting to get her amped up tapping on her secret spot. Her reaction was instantaneous and I'm sure the camera picked up the soapy sounds emanating from her already battered cunt.

"Aw shit."

Her voice was slurred, audibly syrupy with a few light shrieks intermingled as I sank a pointer finger inside her backdoor. I began working both fingers in and out of her openings in dueling counter motions making the fortysomething sound even more distressed.

"Come on now, I need some attention! Ah, you are just so mannish with my fucking baby bucket and my backdoor. Give me some dick, I don't mind where you stick it in; just see to my needs, boy." Her voice cracked a little as she begged for sex. Her legs wobbled, knees almost knocking together as I digitally fucked and double penetrated her to distraction until she reared up on the tips of her toes.

"What do you need?" I was coy producing the body oil she'd used while preparing for the shoot.

"THIS!" Her hand captured my manhood right in the middle of my shaft already stroking outward away from my body.

I let auntie have her way with me as I slathered oil all over her buns rubbing and caressing, occasionally using slippery fingers deep inside to tease and tickle her special place. Everything was done in service to the camera as I got my perv on unabated and unfiltered. Mz. Giggles was creaming all over the place now bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet fucking my invading digits. I wanted to drag it out, squeezing her cheeks like oversized stress balls until they slipped through greasy fingers.