The Hot Tub Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you hit the sack come back down once you've finished drying and I'll have a glass of milk for you to take up."

"OK Mum".

I went upstairs, dried off and changed into a pair of boxer shorts and a plain white t-shirt. I then came down the stairs and noticed it was dark. I went to the kitchen and opened the door. On the table was a glass of milk which I grabbed. I was about to turn back when I saw light suddenly appear. I then viewed my mum in front of the fridge facing it drinking from a bottle of water completely nude. It was a beautiful site as I got to see her from behind, her shapely silhouetted ass and legs. I moved towards the door and saw her side on and her breasts hanging perfectly. I studied her for a while before she closed the fridge door and darkness enveloped the kitchen.

"To new memories, my son."

I then realised my time was up and went upstairs with my milk to bed. I closed the door and took my shorts off and proceeded to masturbate thinking about my mum's body. It wasn't until weeks later that I discovered she went to bed and did exactly the same...

12