The Hotel Ch. 01

Story Info
Introductions.
5.9k words
4.33
26.3k
12

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, a number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire, and to whose high standards I aspire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this new story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, I would not be writing.

Chapter 1 - DAY ONE: INTRODUCTIONS

The Hotel...

Loncraine Broxton had bought the hotel three years ago, soon after his wife had passed away. After considerable thought he had renamed it, rather creatively he thought, 'The Hotel'.

It had provided a great escape from the pain and hurt that he and his two daughters were leaving behind and had allowed each of them to focus their attentions on a completely different lifestyle. Selling their large house had been a wrench, but a necessary one if they were going to move forward as a family and it was a decision that all three of them took together.

Venus had been eighteen at the time and Veronica only fifteen, but in the three years that had passed since they had commenced their exciting new adventure, both girls had matured considerably. They had blossomed into astonishingly attractive young women with bodies to match their beauty. Despite their tender years they had, like Loncraine, developed voracious sexual appetites. And as with their father, those cravings needed to be filled.

Their first year in the hotel business had involved hard work and very little else. But after eventually learning the ropes and then employing the right people, they found they could organise themselves so as to fully enjoy each summer season. And not only that, they also realised that The Hotel provided the perfect outlet for them to quench their sexual desires.

After all, for six months of the year they had a hotel full of guests. And whilst a small number may have been of advancing years, the majority were both youthful and attractive. And some, it had to be said, were quite exceptional. The only downside was that naturally enough, ninety-nine percent of their guests were couples.

And whilst that did originally cause a headache the Broxton family came to realise that some of those couples were quite willing to look for the opportunity of extra marital sex, whilst others required a little more... encouragement.

As for the delightful Shelley, the young wife had so easily made herself available to Loncraine and allowed herself to be seduced with almost embarrassing ease. But what a wild, uninhibited fuck she had turned out to be...

*

Shelley and Loncraine...

Shelley had enjoyed the time of her life during her week at The Hotel and was unable to believe how quickly the holiday had passed. This was the second successive year she had visited with Stuart, her husband, and the sole reason she had insisted on their return was to carry on the torrid fling she had begun with the owner during their visit last year.

Loncraine had seduced her, although in truth she had not needed much seducing. Stu had sprained his ankle and the rugged, handsome owner had suggested she take advantage of one of The Hotel's massages to pass the time and pamper herself. She had not initially realised that it would be Loncraine himself who was intending to administer the massage, and on the bed in the room adjoining his office, at that.

She had given herself willingly on that bed and had freely returned on each of the remaining two nights of their holiday. Her only regret was that Stu had not strained his ankle at the beginning of their holiday rather than towards the end.

And she found that, one year later, Loncraine was equally as accommodating of her needs this time round. Seven days on, she was leaving the hotel with a combination of satisfaction at their daily fucking and disappointment that she would have yet another year to wait before she saw him again.

As Stu waited in reception for their taxi to the airport, she had ignored the danger of her actions and slipped into Loncraine's office for one last goodbye. Immediately she had enveloped him in one last embrace, rubbing her pointed breasts into his black chest.

"I'm going to miss you, Loncraine," she whimpered.

He smiled, stroking her short, dyed blonde hair.

"And what exactly are you going to miss?" he teased.

She undulated her hips against him and could feel his penis immediately begin to lengthen as a result of her gyrations. That only encouraged her further and she began to softly moan as she ground her body into him.

"I'll miss fucking you," she gasped. "God, I'm so close from just rubbing against you."

He pulled away, holding her shoulders with both his arms.

"That's okay, Shelley," his deep voice whispered. "We can soon fix that."

He turned her around so that she was facing the office door, his lips running along her neck below her short blonde hair. As she moaned at the touch of his lips, he slipped his left hand onto her dark blue blouse to caress her breast through the thin material. She moaned again as he kneaded her firm globe and pushed her bottom back into him. He smiled to himself at her unbridled sexuality and ran his long tongue around to her ear whilst his right hand dropped to her linen trousers, deftly unfastening the top button.

He eased his fingers down inside her trousers and under her panties. Her breathing was coming in short, sharp bursts and she moaned allowed as his fingers homed in on her hard little nubbin. He took the the slippery bud between his thumb and forefinger and gently pulling on it whilst his tongue continued to lick around her wet ear.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, jerking her buttocks back even harder into his groin.

His hand continued to caress her left breast through the material of her blouse, pinching the hard elongated nipple as he manipulated her firm flesh. And whilst his left hand caressed her jutting globe, the fingers of his right hand continued to tease her slippery clitoris, bringing further moans from the aroused woman.

She slipped her hand behind her, grasping hold of his impressive length over his shorts, urgently working his zipper down in the certain knowledge that she was on the verge of exploding and in the forlorn hope of taking him with her.

But before she could grasp hold of his rigid weapon, the combination of his hand caressing her breast, his stroking movements on her clitoris and the feeling of his wet tongue sliding inside her earlobe took her over the edge. Her body shuddering violently as her orgasm overtook her, seconds before they heard a knock on the door.

"Taxi's here," her husband shouted.

She continued to shudder as her orgasm overpowered her and Loncraine softly held her trembling body until she began to recover.

"Time to go," he whispered into her ear.

But to his surprise, she turned around and slid down to her knees in front of him. She pulled his erect manhood free, greedily licking along his entire length.

"Not quite," she urgently responded.

She wanted and needed this man's cum in her mouth before she was willing to leave. And as her lips closed around his hard weapon, she knew from his pulsating response that she would not have long to wait.

*

Lisa and Leo...

Lisa and Leo were very much in love and were looking forward to their week at The Hotel. Their marriage of three years had been blissful and at the ripe old age of twenty five, Lisa thought she was the luckiest woman alive. Two of their friends had married earlier than them and ended up separating within a couple of years. With her and Leo, she knew it was for life. They were simply too devoted to each other to allow anything to interfere with their marriage.

Before leaving on their week's holiday and topping up their already impressive tans, they had taken a sentimental journey back to Leo's old home town. His parents had moved some time ago and it was a good few years since he had seen some of his old haunts. The four lane freeway that took them there had sent tingly feelings through her husband and Lisa had shared in his excitement.

They had spent the whole of the day meeting Leo's old acquaintances and Lisa was so pleased that he was sharing this part of his past with her. He had explained to her that whilst he lived there he had been the black sheep of his family, not much good at anything of any consequence in those early days. But if that was the case then, things were certainly different now.

He had made his mark as an aggressive young entrepreneur in the big city and he continually remarked to Lisa that it was her encouragement and determination that had made the difference. Their visit had turned out to be the perfect preface to their holiday, and they had set out that morning on the short drive to the airport to return their hired car and fly out for a week of blissful sun.

When they were within ten minutes of the airport, Lisa told Leo to pull into a parking area by the side of the busy road.

"What's up, Leese?" he asked, softly pulling the hire car to a halt.

"I love you so much," she softly replied, "And I want to give you a present for taking me to your old haunts before our holiday."

He smiled at her. "Leese, I love you too. And I just appreciate your coming with me. I don't need a....."

He gasped as her hand found its way to his cloth covered manhood and as she began to fondle him through his pants, felt himself growing to an impressive state. Her fingers deftly unhooked the top button on his designer jeans and she slowly pulled down the zipper. Pulling out his hardness, her eyes stared into his as she began to lower her head.

"It feels to me like you do," she tantalisingly whispered, before taking him between her soft pink lips.

*

Carlotta and Veronica...

The two Spanish sweethearts were booked on a late evening flight and Veronica had ensured their luggage was safely stored until it was time for them to leave. It was unusual to have lesbians staying at the hotel, especially when they were as attractive as Carlotta and Crista. In particular, Carlotta was an attractive fiery redhead and she and Veronica had made eye contact many times during the holiday, although the owner's eighteen year old daughter had never quite been able to get her alone. Until now.

Crista was setting their bill whilst Veronica led Carlotta away to collect their two suitcases. When they reached the small baggage room, the young black girl allowed the door to close behind them with a soft click. For a moment, the two women stared at one another.

"I just want to wish you goodbye," Veronica purred.

She stepped into the redhead, snaking a hand over her shoulder and pulling her head towards hers. Just before they kissed, Carlotta held her pretty head no more than a few centimetres away from Veronica's, their eyes staring deeply into one another's. Then, with a soft sigh of acquiescence, the Spanish woman allowed Veronica's hand to inch their lips closer and closer until they met in a soft, lingering kiss.

"I wanted to do that since I first saw you," Veronica softly whispered, her firm hand still holding tight around the attractive neck.

As the redhead responded to a second kiss, this time much more passionate, Veronica slipped her hand along the back of the Spanish woman's thin t-shirt and eased her fingers under the material and onto her naked back. As she did, she provocatively pressed her knee between the long, deeply tanned legs. Carlotta made no move to stop her, not even when she felt the deft fingers unhook her brassiere and slip around to grasp and knead her naked breasts.

Veronica knew they did not have long and was delighted to see the fiery redhead was as aroused as she. She eased the unresisting woman down so that she was sitting on the top of her cases, her fingers blatantly tugging the Spanish beauty's shorts and thong down her legs. She pressed her fingers into the soft, yielding flesh, feeling with pleasure the dampness which was matched by the growing wetness between her own thighs.

The redhead shuddered and she pushed her hips forward, trying to increase the stimulation from the small, working fingers. Veronica heard her emit a deep groan as she used her other hand to spread her wetness all around her shining clitoris, mercilessly teasing the hard little nub as she did so. Her touch encouraged the Spanish woman to open her legs slightly further and seeing the sign of acquiescence, the young seductress immediately dropped to her knees.

Her hot mouth instantly attacked the waiting body, honing in on Carlotta's labia, alternately licking, probing and sucking in line with the deep moans she elicited from the Spanish woman. Her tongue was demanding that the redhead cum on her mouth and the wanton woman obliged, gripping Veronica's head whilst her gasps came faster and louder as her orgasm spectacularly arrived.

Veronica held onto the writhing hips as her prey shuddered and shuddered, all the while purring softly as she continued to lightly lick at the trembling body.

Carlotta stroked her hair gently as she enjoyed the glow that comes after a particularly satisfying climax. She slumped back against the suitcases, but when she opened her eyes, she saw Crista standing by the door, trembling with anger.

"Oh dear," said the eighteen-year old seductress, getting to her feet. "I'd better leave you two alone....."

*

Sonia and Simon...

Sonia Willson watched Simon's eyes as they followed the air stewardess's bottom as it sashayed down the plane. She gave a deep sigh, knowing she was going through a bad patch with her husband. It was nothing serious, the redhead kept telling herself, just one of those difficult periods. But then she knew that all marriages had their problems and went through rough times.

Most of the time she was happy with her lot, although there was no doubt that after eight years of marriage, they often just seemed to be going through the motions. Regrettably, the indefinable magic that had been there at the beginning had all but disappeared. She still remembered the first time they had met and exactly what had been said. She was carrying an armful of groceries to her car and had accidentally bumped into him.

"Sorry," she had muttered, preparing to continue on her way.

"Wow," he had simply replied.

She had laughed a little and asked, "Wow, what?"

"I'm sorry," he had stuttered. "It's just that your eyes are amazing!"

She had blinked her gold-flecked eyes at him, warmth flooding them.

"Thank you..." she had smiled, accepting the utter sincerity of his reaction.

"Simon," he had responded. "My name is Simon."

"Well, thank you Simon," she had beamed. "I'm Sonia...."

He had immediately helped her carry the groceries to her car and the next night they had gone out together for the first time. Within six months they were married.

Watching her husband's eyes return from the air stewardess to the book he was reading, she wistfully reflected that they had grown apart after an idyllic first year together. Not in the sense of having arguments, it was more that the things they used to have in common seemed no longer important and their relationship was festering as a result.

She excused herself from her seat and wandered down the aisle on the pretext of stretching her legs. In reality, she just needed to clear her head. She was not looking forward to the week ahead. It had been some time since she had spent a week alone with Simon and she really wondered exactly what it was that they would talk about to each other during their vacation at The Hotel.

As the plane lurched a little to the left, she slightly lost her footing and as she tried to adjust herself, she bumped into a pink haired woman sitting in the aisle seat to her left. She quickly apologised and returned back to her seat, sighing as she did so.

*

Babs and Barry...

Barbara Clinton had been watching the redhead throughout the flight. She had overhead the woman talking to her husband at the airport and by a remarkable coincidence it appeared as if the couple were heading for the self same hotel as she and Barry. She had thought of introducing herself there and then, but decided that it would be preferable to wait and assess the situation.

Her seat on the flight was only a couple of rows behind the woman, and as she was in the aisle seat on the right and the redhead was in a similar seat on the left, she had ample opportunity to study the woman. Her flame red hair set her apart from others and she had the most remarkable gold-flecked eyes that just made Babs tingle. She would enjoy getting to know this one.

From what she had seen, there was not much of a spark between the woman and her husband. It was not the result of any temporary tiff, she realised, as they talked to each other regularly enough. It was more that the chemistry you would expect to find between husband and wife was simply not there. No soft smiles, no little touches.

And she knew that she, of all people, was well placed to recognise any lack of connection. She and Barry seemed to endure each other nowadays. They had been married for ten years now, their wedding day falling only three days after her twentieth birthday. Far too young to marry, her mother had told her, and as was usually the case, her mother had been proven correct.

Yes, it had been wild in the early days. Wild, wet and wanton! But then the excitement had started to dim and even though they both enjoyed voracious sexual appetites, the indefinable quality that kept desire constant over the years slowly began to fade. That resulted in them both looking elsewhere for their excitement, although Barry had no idea that Babs was aware of his extra marital affairs. But then, she was a woman! She knew!

She watched the redhead step out of her seat, sighing as she did so. She looked bored... no, it was more than that. She looked sad, too. She surreptitiously watched her as she stretched her legs up and down the small aisle, her eyes fixed on the woman's tight, firm buttocks beneath the black, cotton jeans. Although she was a tad too pale for Babs' normal tastes, she could definitely make an exception for this one.

As the redhead passed Babs, the aircraft tipped gently to one side, causing the woman to stumble slightly and press her curvy hip against Babs. She apologised profusely before moving straight back to her seat. Babs was determined that would not be their only contact during the week ahead. She decided that she would introduce herself and Barry on whatever transport was laid on to take them all to the hotel.

*

Venus and Helena...

With her work at The Hotel done, Venus had desperately needed some sexual relief. She had headed down to the hotel gym and now she was in the changing room, naked, leaning forward against the wall. Behind her was Helena, the sulty Latin gym instructor. Her sultry, smoking brown eyes were alive and framed by her long, auburn tresses as she eased the thickness of her strap on dildo inside the succulent body in front of her.

Venus moaned softly, momentarily enjoying the feeling of the exquisite thickness burying itself deep inside her. She adjusted her standing crouch, spreading her shapely straight legs a little further out to allow the Latin woman easier access. She moaned again as Helena slowly began to ease the tip out and back in, gliding it down the moistened walls that craved its touch.

For a few moments Helena had settled into a quiet and steady rhythm, but then she began to pick up the pace, her hands stroking Venus's thrusting breasts as she warmed to her task, playing with the hard, chocolate brown nipples. She heard Venus groan again and felt the hard, rounded buttocks thrusting back as she expertly worked ever deeper into Loncraine's oldest daughter.

"You like Helena fucking you?" she whispered, her hands now falling to the curvy hips as she further began to increase the speed of her thrusts.

12